Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dabit
"Oi NERO?!?! Are you okay?"

Dabit was shocked at seing Nero´s status, he quickly noticed his injury and believe him to be a victim of the pink poison, but somehow Nero´s body had been able to resist it for now

"This is pink poisoning, shit, i don´t have an antidote, but this will at least buy you some time"

Worried that Nero´s condition might worsen with the pass of time, he quickly took out a syringe, filled it with Adrenaline, and stabbed it onto Nero´s arm, right there in the middle of the street there was no time for med clinics.

"So you also need the antidote huh? I´ve got a lead"

Both men started catching up on the information they both had about the poison and the black market. They concluded that Silver Co. was the weapon´s provider for the Royal Guard, everything is connected back to someone very high in the Fortuna Hierarchy, so they headed back into the Castle, to solve the riddle once and for all.

"Hmm. Fancy Castle the Fortunians have, i bet it costs a fortune. Buakaka"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: oreki
There is no one in the corridor of the Castle and there is no one guarding. But every room Nero passed through left a trace of engagement, and as he moved forward, the pain in his right hand became more intense but Nero still able to tolerate that pain. That guy is here, Stop Nero and dabit path like a warrior, Nero afraid it is the only way he can go to his destination. It’s ironic. When Nero chased him, He couldn’t find any clues about him in starting. Now, when Nero has to worry about other things, He has to give up and fight him, but it is easy to predict that this will be an entertaining fight. Nero doesn't know, but in any case, there is no time to think about it now. There is only one way to go, and it is impossible to avoid him.

"...So, you are here." When Nero and Dabit entered a strange, spacious room, Commander waited for them in the corner of the room, and he shrugged towards Nero.

"You're obviously well aware that I will not be going to betray my King"

So, this is it. The only option Nero has left. Nero only stared. It was a reply that had no good response.

"Sorry... I won't give up either"

Saying, Nero draw his sword from his back, and point the sword on Commander.

"Just remember that at one time you believed it did, young man." He started to his expression full of uneasiness. "I'm here to tell you that everything is set and our data is almost complete. We're on the cusp of something great. Once our king has all this, you will understand with your friend what our king desire."

Nero wanted to cut the man with harsh words. But he held back. Looked at Dabit side with an expression that was slightly harsh.

"If you didn't get the antidote, I 'm going to kill you..." Nero screamed like it's not a request but an order or a warning

"I'm gonna blow you!" Nero shouted as he reached the gap between him and commander, but the commander Instantly tried to counter Nero sword attack with his, the force of the clashing sword send both of them backward from there position

"Are you sure about letting your friend go alone?!"

"Is there any choice you left?"

"I guess no"

Side Note: Have permission of Player to use his character like that

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By:
Previous to arriving at the Castle, Nero had told Dabit about the secret passage in the Fortuna Castle, that lead were the Lab was, obviously his first thought was that place.
(That´s the place were the poison pink must be manufactured!!) Dabit thought, as he started his sprint to that place.

oreki said:
"If you didn't get the antidote, I 'm going to kill you..."
"Jeez man, take it on that Commander guy, not on me... Buakaka, don´t worry, i won´t fail!"

Dabit arrived at the place were Nero had fought the scientist, but it was empty, nothing, no instruments, no Laboratory.
(What the hell is going on here!! Where is all the stuff)

Suddenly, a man yelled at Dabit:
-Man: "Ahahaha, you are too late, you won´t find anything here"

Dabit turned around and he saw a man all covered in bandages, as if he had been severyly attacked recently.
(The Mad Scientist!! He´s gotta be) Dabit thought to himself. He gave the scientist a hard look

"Alright you bastard, i know you know were the poison is, so you better start talking before i rip you again"

Dabit rushed into the injured scientist and grabbed him by the throat with his left arm, and the scientist screamed in pain as the actions took a toll on his wounds:
-Scientist: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"
-Dabit: "Buakaka, this is fun, i haven´t even done anything to you, now talk, and i´ll stop"
-Scientist: "Stop stop stop. They took the poison and the antidote away for safekeeping, they know you and Nero and others are behind it, but i have the formula"

The scientist took out a sheet of paper, with the Reiju poison formula. Dabit grabbed the paper without even looking, his sight was still on the scientist, as his query was still unanswered
-Dabit: "Who took it? Who are they and where did they took it"
-Scientist: "He´ll kill me if i tell you"
-Dabit: "And I´ll kill you if you don´t"
-Scientist: "Ahh you´re hurting me.. ahh, okok it was the Ki----"

The scientist had succumbed to his wounds, his encounter with Nero had been too recent and Dabit grabbing him by the neck opened his wounds and he bleed out. The scientist was dead.
Dabit gave a look at the poison formula, and realized:
(I can now make a more powefull poison with this!! And also the antidote!! But this recipe is kinda odd, where do i find these ingredients? Anyway, i should get going back to Nero, tell him the poison was moved, and i got a lead on the culprit, although it´s just syllable)

Before leaving the room, Bit gave another look at the scientist corpse, folded the poison formula and placed it on the back pocket of his pants. He was glad he something to bring back to HQ, he wasn´t leaving Fortuna empty handed.
So, with a grin on his face, he turned back, and headed towards the place where Nero was fighting the Commander

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: stealth black sanji
It is dusk still and the city lights are undeniably busy like the constellation in the sky.. Combined with the luminous moonlight above his head..

Gambit is determined to enter such place, considering the fact that there may be danger inside.. He doesn't care for he needs intel to progress.. Above all, he doesn't want to abandon the opportunity to get refreshed and probably get laid before anything else.. Gambit rested his hands inside his lockets and finally meaning to quench his thirst..

"Dark Side!? What an unpleasant name for a bar.. Well, let's try this..", as he spits on the doorway..

As soon as he entered, he noticed immediately that there are alot of strange lo9king guys inside wearing black tux and others are wearing shiny armor like suits like his.. What a timing, these people just look as I am..

Around 50 to 60 tables, a center stage, glass platform, and a band set.. These are the things he identified next..

He would find a vacant round table before settling himself in. One old man approached him immediately and ask for his order, "Are you a new here?, he asked. "May I have your order, please?", he followed up while holding a typical smile an owner possesses..

"I don't mind trying your most expensive drink here, your top of the line?", Gambit arrogantly asked the waiter..

"Evils Order sire!", the man responded.

"Sounds evil and expensive indeed", he said while smirking.

"Truly sire. How many rounds of it for you?"

"Gimme 2..", the moron pirate responded.

"AS you please.."

He surveyed the area and eventually noticed 3 groups of strange looking men apart from each other's table are shitting their own in disparity... He was being approached by one of em..

"What some pieces of shits"..., he murmured as he lits a cigar..

"What's your purpose here? Strangers often seek for one precious thing here.. You know what I mean? Reiju, is it?", the man perfectly guessed..

"Well , I am not planning to delay nor hide my sole purpose here.. The manner in which you asked implies that you know a source.."

"Yup, I know someone who could direct you there.."

"Who?"

"Someone from the castle"

"So it's being manufactured there?"

"Apparently yes"

"Leave now and take this money"

"Thanks,, look for the mad scientist. If you're unsuccessful, we noticed a couple of people seemingly hunting for the same thing.. A member of the revos and a bounty hunter.. Some rookies in their 20's.."

"How do you know of these?"

"They were being tracked, Lord Gambit"

"Ooooh.. I am popular here?"

"Your crew is popular.. We have been following your journey to be honest.. That's why we specializes in knives-throwing and wear the same suit as yours.. Tell us how we may help further.. The name is Thorin by the way.. Leader of the Night Assasins. 2 of my men have been taken down by those people who hunrs for reiju.. "

"Thank you, Thorin.. It's been a pleasure.. Get another rounds of beer for your men, charge on me.. I am gonna go before it's too late.."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I do not have a grudge on you young man, but going against our king is something I can't allow"

The circumstances weren't ordinary, Nero needs to fight to the death, Commander was overrun with a primordial fear that quickly gave way to blind panic.

"Shishi Sonson" Nero muttered in a voice that can't be heard clearly. Placing the sheath sword upright, Nero tried to listen his opponent 'moments' and 'breath', In an instant Nero attack rapidly unsheathes his sword, attacks on his opponent and resheathes his sword on his back

Nero effort wasn't completely fruitless. The Commander almost counter Nero attacks, but Nero was too fast to able to counter his attacks rapidly.

"Your spirit is admirable," Commander said. "That spirit will make you a great man in the future."

Commander's sword hummed with energy. "This delicious despair of my sword. I can feel myself swelling with that darkness." The commander prepared his sword with power that was meant to take down Nero.

He holds his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the Nero.

"Blaze" Nero whispered, Using his sword that wielded in his left arm with his right arm gripping his left wrist for support, Nero jumps high into the air and slashes his opponent. After Nero attack connect to commander armor, slicing through his armor reaching his chest bare skin, making a critical wound, suddenly Commander burst into flames where he goes slashed

After landing, Commander fell to the ground, he immediately stood up from the ground smiled while looking at Nero

"What's wrong, Commander? Your attacks are not really working." Nero said that but felt like that guy holding back, or just playing with him

Nevertheless, a Commander has its own limitations. Because of its extended length, a gap would inevitably show up between two attacks. During that time, the shorter sword from the left can follow in and continue to hassle Nero.

"…"

Commander guy showed a smug on his face as he leaped at Nero direction with full power and swung his sword at Nero which Nero barely able to respond, both men clashed but clash force was too strong for Nero and it sends him way back than he expected

How did the sword…

Nero complained silently in his heart. He could not see the movement of the high-speed sword.

"There's no honor in battling unannounced"

Commander starts speaking with Nero, He saw Nero killing intent flowing into the tip of his sword, only his gaze keeping its freshness

"I give you credit being able to make it this far. Although I do not know your name, your swordplay, and your compliments... You honor me. I am thankful for that." Neither knew the other's history, with no connection, from a different country, but the heart of the two of them surely was connected. Both had pride in their trained skills and strength. They both have the pride of a warrior hidden in their heart, the two Spirits understood that much

"Let's Exchange our Names Young man"

"..."

"I'm Gilbert, The Second Commander of the Fortuna Castle, A servant for his King"

Nero's face stiffens at the words of the commander. Then he said "It's Nero Angelo"

"...That's about it. From here on, I'm out to do you in." Gilbert muttered with a low voice, changing his stance to hold with both hands his lethal weapon. Nero as well lowered his sword, measuring the distance between him and Gilbert with greater caution.

Nero's intuition. Gilbert will keep exchanging continuous blows with Nero. He doesn't suspect the next strike to be decisive for the fight.

"..."

The two closed the distance by sliding their feet, silently but with the tension doubling.

Gilbert tries strike Nero with his sword, as a natural reaction, Nero repelled Gilbert's with his arm that held the sword, ignoring the pain. Really, that was neither too serious nor sharp, just a common strike. And then Nero seize the moment strike through Commander's stomach.

Nero did not know why Gilbert did not take immediate action but laughed when he took the Nero strike.

"……what's so funny!"

Nero couldn't help but ask, but Commander shook his head: "No... just seeing the nostalgic scene, I can't help but laugh."

He said so, Nero is completely ignorant to those words.

"...You missed it," Commander said with a smile, slowly going back side sitting beside the pillar in exhaustion and with injuries. "You won, you can go now"

Nero was well aware, that he does not win the fight, he just gave him a chance to let Nero accomplish his mission. Nero went to the exist gate, to meet Dabit

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Running through the halls of The Fortuna Castle, Bit´s footsteps were so loud, they could be heard from the distance.

He ran as fast a he could, back to were he left Nero to fight the Commander, he was so anxious to return and go after the poison, he started yelling to Nero before even arriving:
"OOOOiiii Neerooo!!"

Dabit finally arrived to Nero´s location, but he was panting from the exhaustion of having to run so much, he placed his arm on his knees in a semi rest position, before he told Nero what he found:
"Sigh. Nero, im sorry, all the stuff from the lab is gone now, all i found was that scientist guy, he was pretty beated up btw, he said they moved the poison & antidote stash to another location. I couldn´t get a name out of him, just the letter K, before he passed out... Bua -ka -ka"
Bit came back so agitated he couldn´t laugh normally.

Gaining back a his breath little by little, Dabit was able to stand fully, but his arms were still resting on his hips.He gave Nero another glance and replied

"If we find the mastermind behind this, we´ll find the poison and the antidote! Do happen t0 have a plan B?"

For now, Bit kept the formula as a secret, there wasn´t much he could do without the ingredients anyway.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still inside the bar, Gambit stood up and was about to bid farewell to his newly found followers. "Enjoy your drinks comrades! When I become successful, I will entrust you some funds to explore the world and be renowned like us. If you want, we can even make you our allies in the future. Just be strong enough alright? I am just kidding, I know you all are."

Thorin blushed in surprised that he was bestowed of kind words by someone he adores. "Thank you Lord Gambit, but are you sure you wouldn't mind any assistance from us?"

"Hmmmm.. Now that you insist it, I need to have an intel about the castle's whereabouts. I have been informed that it may be located inside the castle so I am wondring if maybe you can send some of your troops to that area to check?", Gambit says.

"But my Lord, I have 2 of my people stationed near the castle and just before you arrived, we have heard that it was under attack by unknown people in masks..", Thorin says.

"People in masks? These aren't the rookies that you're telling me after the stuff, too right?", he asked.

"No! But since they are being tracked, too. Might as well, asked a report from those men of mine.. Gimme a sec."

Gambit stared at Thorin and analyzes the situation.. The castle under attack? But why? I mean, aren't there any guards to begin with? Plus, a stuff like that, if being manufactured in a castle should have at least a scientist with the recipe and of course a hide out and a secret passage. Unless, don't tell me.. Conspiracy! Could it be the Ki--

"And just before Gambit could finish his statement, he was cut off by Thorin and reported that, my Lord, it has been reported that a group of people in masks have already departed the area hours ago and just an hour or so, two identified people have entered the facility and they're the rookies I was talking about.. Right now, they're the only people in that area and it would be comfortable if we accompany you to destroy them.."

"No, I am going all be myself.. I can deal with those bastards.. I have a feeling that if the castle was attacked, the stuff I am searching is now a goner.. But, knowing that there are still two people there, it means that they have an information. And it's only fair to have a small talk with them..", Gambit says while looking at the man in front of him with eyes like a demon.. His diamond emblem in the forehead started to glow which means killing is imminent at this point... "You wanna see blood; you go.. But I won't hesitate killing you all if you interfere.. You got me?"

"Y-y-yes my Lord..",Thorin says while choking himself in fear.

"Let's get moving.. How many minutes to the castle?"

"In less than 10 minutes via our special chariot my Lord.."

"Let's get that chariot then.."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[STAGE 03: The Devils Call]

Nero and an Assassin that appeared front of Nero, facing each other from about 5 meters apart.

Finally, Nero found that tracker, assassins and Castle soldiers are all after Nero. Nero carefully observed the enemy he will be battling to the with.

He was a man, with quirky long hair combed roughly backward. His main pole, over two meters and taller than himself, is obviously his weapon. Amongst the classes, he is one of the "Knight Assassin types" Undoubtedly, he looks strong.

"How nice of you to come. You were parading around today in the castle quite enough. ... Either you surrender to me or die" With a humble, cheerful praising voice, the man said.

Larry suddenly smirks as he says, "You can quit the whole tough-guy routine."

In a single moment both combat battling with all the strength in their bodies amid the light reflecting off sword and spear and the shadow of swinging blades.

Nero didn't let his focus be timid in this situation. In the single step, Nero Suddenly cut through his opponent upper body left side. Making his Opponent ultimately fall.

After his fight, Nero starts walking in the castle as heard heavy footsteps. He took the fighting position just in case but this time he found that Dabit was the one who comes running towards him.

Dabit said:
"If we find the mastermind behind this, we´ll find the poison and the antidote! Do happen t0 have a plan B?"
"......Look. Let me tell you something. The other party is after the same thing as us." That seemed an impossible question to answer without getting so many doubts, but Nero decides to say it. "I don't have slightest clue in that case, what should I do"

"Hmph, I'm not even expecting that those are some friendly troops! I think they're assassin's, it's seems they're after me because I defeated one of there member before entering this country...." Nero took a deep breath before he should finish his last sentence "...Which mean, they're not after you... So you still can escape from this mess"

"Or option B, let's go to meet the king and let's have chat with him after all they also tracking us all this time."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dabit watched the fallen man on the ground, he wasn´t so surprised Nero has defeated his oponent, he knew Nero as a strong willed man. He puts attention to what his partner had to say:
Oreki said:
"Hmph, I'm not even expecting that those are some friendly troops! I think they're assassin's, it's seems they're after me because I defeated one of there member before entering this country...." Nero took a deep breath before he should finish his last sentence "...Which mean, they're not after you... So you still can escape from this mess"

"Or option B, let's go to meet the king and let's have chat with him after all they also tracking us all this time."
"Not after me? Tell that to the dead assasin in my hotel room!! Buakakaka" Dabit said, he wasn´t ready to quit now, they were so close to the poison stash.

"Look Nero, im not gonna quit now, plus we are so close to finding this guy´s poison stash, i bet there`s enough for you and me, i heard these guy is the biggest poison supply in the underworld, im talking gangs, bandits, pirates... I don´t need the whole stash, i just want a cut that i can take back of my base"

Without thinking it any further, Dabit starts heading towards the King´s chambers of the Fortuna Castle, were the most rich and powerful man in Fortuna Country stood. The King himself.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: Stealth Black Sanji
A group of 20 plus Night Assassins followed Thorin's lead as he gestured to Gambit outside the back door of the bar.. Gambit, left a bundle of money on the table for the rest if the assassins left behind in the bar.. As they went outside, 6 special chariots are waiting them.. Each chariot composes of a horde of 6 horses.. Each chariot could carry a passenger of 4.. Gambit was accompanied by Thorin and Aragorn, his vice captain and Hector, the leader of the first quadrant..

"My lord", Hector says.. I.. I.. I.. I wish to seek your humble presence to kindly writ on my special scroll as a gift.. My lord.. "

An autograph? What's the deal with these assassins? Can't believe I am that famous here.. Foe real?!, he thought..

"It's an honor.. What's your name?"

"Hector, son of Priam"

"Here..."

"Hector, you must be squirting your ass out now that you finally had it.. Hahahaha!! Alas!", Aragorn jested..

"My lord, look outside the window.. That's the king's castle.. We are there in 6 minutes..", Thorin butted in..

"Thank you, my friend". Gambit says as the men comically collapsed...

Altogether: "he called us ffriend.. We could finally die... Haaaaaay..."

Gambit: :O

After 6 minutes..........

"We have landed to the destination...", according to Thorin...

"We shall be following you after 5 minutes so we could not be a hindrance to your mission.."

"Thanks again Thorin.. We shall see each other again..."

----- Collapses again..-----

Alright, now give me those youngsters.

One Lord of Shadows, two ignorant souls about to clash.. What the future holds for those two young men, nobody knows..

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That is still difficult. The King who confront for the power has an uncommon tenacity. If Nero and Dabit were to conduct a frontal trial, a conflict with the king's army would be inevitable. And that would create too many victims. Rather, as the second best plan, there would be nothing more interesting than finding a way to entrust it to a 'desired person'.

Dabit said:
"Look Nero, im not gonna quit now, plus we are so close to finding this guy´s poison stash, i bet there`s enough for you and me, i heard these guy is the biggest poison supply in the underworld, im talking gangs, bandits, pirates... I don´t need the whole stash, i just want a cut that i can take back of my base"
"... I see."

In the end, there really was no real purpose of acting up in the matter for Nero, nor had he any particular reason for taking offense at the discussion. That was a Dabit-style discussion. A suitable discussion for a spurious man of the world who pursues fun instinctively. It's not at all strange for the Dabit.

"But, we both can't go to meet the King, only one of us should go to meet the King." A situation is far worse than what Nero expected. "There is more Assassins are coming in our way, So, I'll distract them as you or hold them off until you found the Antidote"

"So, do you have other questions?" The idea had sprung up so naturally and automatically, like how an apple falls to the ground under the force of gravity.

"……"

"If you do not have any, I'll hold them off until you achieve your goal"

Quickly turning towards the direction other direction, Nero was ready to take all Assassins head-on.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Buakaka, don´t worry Nero, i won´t fail" said Dabit as he directed to the King´s chambers.

Iron Dabit entered the King´s chambers, but the poison and antidote were still to be found, Bit noticed there was a small opening behind a big wardrobe furniture.
(Secret room maybe?) Bit wondered as he examined the opening on a closer look. Dabit pressed onto the wardrobe, and it moved! opening the way to a room even larger than the King´s chambers, a storage room in the middle of the Fortuna Castle, with hundreds of crates stacked one on top f each other. Dabit was mesmerized by the sight on his cyborg eyes. Dabit walked into the storage room and opened one of the crates... Bingo, inside were 5 dosis of the Reiju poison acompanied by 1 dosis of antidote, that was the standard poison package sold in the black market and every crate contained the same amount of dossage.

Suddenly, an old man, come out from the passages created by the stacked crates. He wears a crown, and there was no doubt it was the King himself.
-King: "So you´re finally here aren´t you?"
-Dabit: "Yeah, your days as the poison lord are over"
-King: "Ohh, you don´t know who you´re messing with here"
-Dabit: "Just shut up old man, you are under arrest"
-King: "Ohh, are you a marine?"
-Dabit: "I said shut up"

Iron Dabit punched the old King in the face, and the crown man fell to the ground. Dabit then tied him up on his hands, feet and mouth, so the villain won´t be able to move or talk.
Dabit wasn´t a Marine, but after the events of King being a criminal, he knew the man had to pay, and Revos don´t take prisoners cause they are meant to liberate, not imprison people. So Bit, tied him up tightly and took out his den den mushi, started taking pictures of the room and the King and it being located right beside the King´s chambers.
"Just wait untill Morgans from the World Economic Journal gets these pictures, you are gonna be big news" Dabit said to the tied man.

(Alright. time to set out now) Bit thought as he grabbed all the poison and antidote he could carry on himself, he made sure to take enough antidote for Nero and for Frikka, as well as some for his RA supply. Having the formula on him meant that he would be able to create more once he got back to base.

With his personal inventory now full of poison, he turned back to set out. All he needed to do was escape alive now, yet he can´t abandon the man that helped him:
"I wonder how´s Nero doing with the assasins"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit gestured farewell to the Night Assasins as the gang rolled out of his person waiting for a perfect timing to reappear. At this time, the handsome-looking pirate looked up to the dusk heavens and breathed a dusty desert air. A humid breeze blew across the vast land form as he approached the gates of the castle.

Fortuna, finally, I am uncertain as to what my fate holds in here but this is a mission I should not fail or the captain will shake the entire ship, wrecking us all, he thought as he advanced further to the location.

Meanwhile, as he battled the against the unpleasant climate while covering up his face with his right hand to block the sands whirling towards him, he figured out that there's really no need to face the king but to deal with the manufacturer.

I remember, Thorin whispered to me that there's this mad scientist who piloted the experiment of this material and the king supported it. That means that if the castle is under attack, two possible reasons are behind it: 1. The king wants him dead so that nobody will learn about the subject; 2. There's another faction who wants to take full control of the manufacturing. Worst-case scenario is somebody from the world governement or the marines pursues this, too. But knowing that someone from the revos and a bounty hunter are also present here, that only means, that the circulation of the material is a known subject for everyone in the higher ranks. This is dangerous, but why do they send those rookies? Is this a trap? Are they waiting behind the clouded shore? I don't think so? I have perfectly surveyed the area but nobody is there. Dammit! Slade should have come to assist me but the man is to busy getting stronger and surpassing me.. That won't happen. This mission shall determine who among us is the stronger fighter. These thoughts of him lasted several minutes and little did he know that he has already entered the castle.

"What the fuck is this?!", Gambit was shocked with what he witnessed.
"Shit!", he voiced under his throat as he draws his weapon and looks around the area.

Until suddenly....................................

To be continued.......................

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After fighting for quite a while Nero finally felt like that no assassins left to fight which was kind relief for him, For the sake of information, Nero and Dabit going through this terrible mission which getting messier after every little stage. As he thought, He sighs.

"Next... this should be the light next to it."

Immediately Nero heard footsteps so he turns to look who is it, it was Anna, her footsteps are light and timid as she slowly approaches, watching Nero through skittish wide eyes. Nero can only imagine what might be going through her mind? With fluttering hair, she appeared in the front of Nero and says.

"Ah, you're still here, Nero." An almost non-existent smile surfaced on Nero eyes and mouth. Anna, a female who lacked elegance but was undoubtedly a beauty. She was walking straight towards Nero.

"Yeah about to go out of this castle after obtaining the antitoxin."

She just smiled and replied, "Yes, I believe so."

She was already close enough, but she drew closer by 2fts and stopped. She then took out a handout from the file in her hand. "I've filled everything that you need to know about the poison and about it's an antidote"

Before her lips could open again, Nero quickly spoke. "Thanks, but why you have them?"

"I've been looking for them, which I obtain when others open the research department for a short while"

Nero smiled, "I'm grateful for those!"

For a moment, her lips narrowed.

"Well, you should leave before others guards come right now. I just wanted to see you before you left and I went inside for the night." But Anna didn't want to Nero to leave; she almost thought that he could get her thrown in the Slammer. She was sad inside—she could only imagine Nero's response to her words.

"Nero?" Anna said

Nero realized he was staring off in a daze. "Oh, sorry. Yeah?"

Nero walked in another direction in order to meet Dabit and tell him about those files. Before leaving Nero turned to look at Anna. Her hands slipped back inside, disappeared. All he could see were her eyes, the pale glow of her white skin. "I don't know if I can do this—"

He was staring at her, And then he gives her a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through Anna. "Take Care... capisce?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The rudeness of the desert wind has finally concluded but the calmness of the castle is desperate in distracting Gambit's perspective. As he surveys the area, about a dozen of men wearing the same suit are gathered on the floor with their own blood as their final champagne, and among them appears to be a rank higher as he wears a more elegant suit. Could this be king's guards? But why are they all dead on the ground? This is rebellion but these men are not rebels. There's politics going on in here! I hate politics, he thought while looking at the open front door.

The guards don't have a single rifle nor any weapon among them. By the looks of it, they're all definitely caught off guard and only people with information about the castle can be acquainted in doing this. But nobody's around anymore. Am I too late in capturing the youngsters? I am surprised about the amount of information they've gathered during their short stay in this place. They're good in getting intels.. But I am better.

As Gambit processed these thoughts, he shoved away one of the guards' corpse blocking his way by kicking him out of his sight. He then, stealthly passes through the door with his body slightly lowered on his knees. Entering the place, a huge hallway blatantly exposed in front of him and the deafening silence gives him more suspicion on what lies ahead.

There is some comfort in the emptiness of this place, no past, no future. Only now. And now is my time.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Iron Dabit ran on his iron legs as fast as they could flex towards Nero´s direction. He noticed his partner coming his way, so Bit waved at Nero
:raisinghand:
, trying to make him notice Dabit, but at the same time trying not to yell or call for unwanted attention:

"Oi Nero, i got the stuff, here, i got you some anti-D for your arm... i know i know im very cool right?"

Dabit gave Nero an antidote dossis for the Reiju poison while checking if he had been injured in fighting the assassins. His comrade seemed okay for the moment. Nero was a though guy for his age.

"Seriously now, I got enough poison for the both of us, we can split the loot afterwards... And yeah, there´s even more in the king´s chambers, he had a secret storage facility were thousands of poison crates stacked one onto the other, you wouldn´t believe it. But we need to get out of here man, more soldiers will come any moment and i sense a dangerous presence lurking"

As a member of the sky race, Dabit´s mantra still hadn´t awoken, so the sensing he told Nero about was more his gut feeling. Deep within himself he knew the mission had gone too much smoothly up until now. Yeah there were some ups and downs, and the path has been long, but no major opposition had presented, and now all they had to do was escape, so Bit wondered if this was really all there was in the poison underworld: (The king was actually fodder, nothing special. So where are the big dogs?)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dabit had just arrived and was talking to Nero.

"Dabit, you got the wrong idea. All you don't need to sense the trouble. It's all over this place." Nero waved brusquely and glanced at the files in his hand. Fighting without any rest Nero fatigue was taking over him.

"It's more than just the rumors. King's reputation as a cutthroat just keeps growing. All the old troublemakers throw their weight around thanks to him. I'm mopping up blood every time now." Nero takes little breath and continued. "King set the Assassins before our arrival. But I have seen different assassin's that who wasn't the member of the king army cuz they held the different symbol from the Assassin's I encountered earlier."

Nero then handed files to Dabit, "That's not just rebellion Dabit, it's a civil war in this realm"

"Moreover can you take care of these files till we departed from there"

As Nero told those words, his right arm abruptly gave him pain repeatedly that was growing difficult to bear, 'Why this pain not leaving me?!'

In the thought of process Nero then proceed to leave the place. According to escape graph Nero got earlier from Anna, he needs to cross the big hallway that going to guide them to the entrance that has an escape route.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My teacher once told me, “Every trail has its end, and every calamity brings its lesson!”. At the start, I couldn't even comprehend what the old man was trying to convey. I just didn't know it. But when I joined piracy with Larsi and the rest, it came to my attention that every journey provides adequate education for us to learn. I discovered that when you're alone and scared to do something, you wouldn't learn anything. Gambit processed these thoughts as he stands in the hallway of the front gate.

I have a feeling that this is a setup. There's no way that the guards king's guards will fall like this easily without even a trace of enemy. Is the enemy that strong to annihilate these royal troops?

?!! Wait a second, what's over there?!

Gambit sprinted and forgot that he should be stealthly passing through the hallway up to the king's location. His eyes widened like an owl in the dusk as he saw several assassins dressed like Aragorn and the others from the bar.

"What the fuck is going on here? There is a third party.. No! Even more party... Goddammit! This is bad! I need to get out of here and redesign my plan.", he uttered under his throat as he steps back to the front door.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oreki said:
Nero then handed files to Dabit, "That's not just rebellion Dabit, it's a civil war in this realm"
"Moreover can you take care of these files till we departed from there"
"What the hell is this?" Iron Dabit gave the files a quick glance before storing them in between his chest and the armor plating. Being a cyborg was very handy in situations like this.

"It all makes sense now, this mission is really getting out of hand to be honest. I didn´t expect things to get so messy when i first came here. After this mission is finished, i´ll have a word with my superiors, this country needs a intervention, it needs to be freed"

Dabit´s thoughts were worried for having to carry all the important stuff, the formula, the poison and the files. (So many important stuff here, lucky i got my armor plating and Nero to protect all of this)

Oreki said:
Nero then proceed to leave the place. According to escape graph Nero got earlier from Anna, he needs to cross the big hallway that going to guide them to the entrance that has an escape route.
Bit followed Nero along the way. Since Nero was the guy with the map of the place, and he´d been here before. It was best to stay close behind the bounty hunter.
"Let´s just get out of here for the moment"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nero and Dabit followed the pathway that leading them towards the big hallway, down to the existing gate. Nero quickly stopped and hide and Dabit behind the wall when they just reach the big hallway only to discover more assassin's in the hallway that apparently waiting for someone.

"If I'd seen it coming, maybe I would've changed fields along with the plan," Nero muttered.

Nero scratched his head and opened the subject. "Dabit, I think we stealthily pass through this hallway"
Saying this Sentence Nero notice a shadow behind the wall that seems like someone hiding, 'Hell, seems like we have to fight it'

In the thought of process, Nero notices a throwing knife in the floor that might have been drooped from assassin knife bag. Nero picked the knife, wanting to aim directly at assassins neck.

"JACKPOT" Nero exclaimed as he threw the knife that directly aimed to one assassin neck, getting other assassins attention.

"I couldn't care less about the stealth mission anymore" Life is struggle and Nero is well aware that decisions he made up until now weren't always the best... Whether he was right or wrong may not have even mattered in the first place what most important what he learned along the way and the choice he made now will decide whether he lose or win.

"Who are you?" one of the remaining three assassins spoke. Nero frowned at them placing his hand in sword holder.

"You piece trashes stay and die or can walk your ugly ass's back through that escape gate. It's your call."

"I'll kill you" One of the assassins took out his combat knife while runs towards the Nero and Dabit.

"Look who's talking jackass! Seems like you can't hear properly!" Said, Nero as he pulls his sword to strike the assassins as he screamed at Dabit "You take care the others before more arrives"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom