Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: oreki
Stealth Black Sanji said:
"This is gonna be the end of the line for you two rats."
"You got a jacked up notion of play pal, and it's beginning to piss me off." It had been thoroughly ruined, to the point where Nero could not begin to tell what the perpetrator had intended to destroy. It was as though a like a storm had raged through and wrecked them, want to leave nothing to spare

Nero wasn't planning to back down even if this fight outcome looked equal and wail in despair as thinking about why he didn't take the imidate action.

The Antidote that they worked so hard to find… it's too much for them a hand this to Gambit. Although Nero body continued to slowly crumble and movement for him became more difficult, Nero was grimly determined to defeat Gambit. However, Gambit himself starting to take Nero and Dabit seriously as he rushed at their direction holding his jutte, before Nero could make any act Dabit appeared front of him, blocking the way between Nero and Gambit.

"BACK OF DABIT YOU CAN'T ENDURE THE ENTIRE ATTACK!!!..." Nero utters a loud shout, typically as an expression of strong emotion. As Iron Dabit made a blocking position to take head on the Gambit upcoming attack and in a blink of an eye Gambit attack connected to Dabit, trying to endure every strike release of the compressed blast that releasing fire produced by the process of moving.

Even when Dabit did his best to block the entire attack Nero felt the heat of Gambit attack, it was impressive. And even more impressive Dabit decide to take on that attack head-on, Nero felt the attack presence and it's the heat that giving Nero every wound a hurtful pain that was heard a bear. It was an attack that can rip of one entire body.

After taking the powerful fire strike, Dabit himself fell in his knees, Nero can't help but feeling sorry for Dabit and useless that he wasn't able to do anything when Dabit give it his all to protect him, Dabit didn't just shut here, he's not a man of few words. He will talk and fight until he took last breath, as Dabit says

Dabit said:
"Ugghh, curse you Diamond bastard"
"Bloodstain..." As Nero himself display an interesting smile, Nero believed he would not go out of this country until he defeats this man. Gambit did not leave him in an advantageous condition for disputing success, either.

Nero displayed no signs of looking for a rival(s) and his nature could be fearful/ruthless.

"Die you bastard" Nero who consists of a single horizontal Air slash at Gambit direction that is carried out by focusing the weight of the body on the right foot before moving the sword back slightly, then lifting one's left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength in the swinging motion inside the legs and waist from the hands to the tip of the waist into power for the sword swing.

«Horizontal» consists of a single horizontal Air slash that is carried out by first focusing the weight of the body on the right foot before moving the sword back slightly, then lifting one's left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength in the swinging motion inside the legs and waist from the hands to the tip of the waist into power for the sword swing.
(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

[STAGE o5 The Man with Desire]

[Player Change: The King, Controls by Nero]

When we speak about occultism, theories on dimensions say that there is a 'power' from outside this world. Pinpoint the beginning of all things. That is the dearest wish of all Kings, the 'root', ... The place of where can't be any sorrow/pain, a power that ends of all things that creates everything in this world.

Many years ago, there were those who put into execution experiments that place everyone in a different state. Expecting that the continuing that research of the great drug would realize any fate.

... However, that dream could only grant despair. That truth was always be hidden, and only going bring washed in blood by conflicts.

That is the beginning of the 'War of the Despair'

The man was walking through that darkness without the slightest bit of hesitation. His eyes weren't that of an ordinary person. They have a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen. for this man, things like the dark, war, sorrow weren't enough to scare him.

"They who desires but act not, breeds pestilence." The man swings his blade so fast that it does not appear to leave it sheath. Creating a distoration in space that engulfs the good number of Night assassins which is sliced multiple times by the blade in very rapid succession

He was a King who held his conviction above everything, walking slowly at the Opposite road where Nero was fighting and sending his welcoming slash to the Nights those who were standing in his way.

Retribution cut: which user swings so fast that Devil Bringer doesn't appear to even leave its sheath. It creates a distortion in space that engulfs his target which is sliced multiple times by the blade in very rapid succession. The ability is capable of hitting any enemies that are within the rather large distortion radius.
(Requires 100 Strength, 100 Sword Style, 100 Devil Bringer) - DPR: S

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: stealth black sanji
Gambit felt his attack's connection to the cyborg who heroically absorbed the epicenter of destruction in order to lessen the potential damage it could have incurred to his companion. However, the impact of these attack is large enough for them to escape it regardless of the attempt to block it.

The cyborg was down on his knees while the other challenged life and death but kept on trying as he rose slowly in his full height and delivered a weak slash directly to Gambit in which he just easily deflected away..

Still possessed by his wrath, the evil pirate drew just a single metal card and thought of slitting the throats of the two young men..

"You will have a fortune in the new world.. I am very much certain about it.. Right... It is a Deadly Fortune... But I don't want any bastard hindring my mission and so..."

He delivered a horizontal slash to the throat of Nero while he strangled the weakened cyborg who was down at the present. Until, a distorted sound of the atmosphere was felt by him and when he looked around, dozens of assassins were down while the other three commanders are struggling to get up.. Who the fuck is that???!!! With a grim look at Dabit, he dropped him and walked slowly to the direction of the strange man who wields a samurai.

What's up with this man, disrupting my scene? He thought as he holds his jutte more firmly knowing that he has finally gotten himself a match.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dabit
Even thou Iron Dabit was panting, exhausted and hurt all over after his heroic action, he struggled hard to pick himself up, he wasn´t the kind of man to simply give up on his goals.
"You will have a fortune in the new world.. I am very much certain about it.. Right... It is a Deadly Fortune... But I don't want any bastard hindring my mission and so..."
The Gambit was mocking at our heroes, cursing them into a certain death as they felt defeated by the overwhelmig power of the enemy pirate. As the evil man said this words, he grabbed Dabit by the neck, and clutched his hand in an attempt to strangle the revolutionary`s life away from his iron body. With the little conscience he had left, he looked a the pirate in the eye and said what would´ve been his last words.

"Battered and bruised,
don´t stop the curse.
Diamond confused,
Everything you´ll loose
"

Sudenly a mysterious man appears, slashing away the Night Assassins that were still near the fighting ground.
Who the fuck is that???!!!
Gambit released Dabit from his clutch, dropping him back to the ground. Iron Dabit felt relieved as the air was coming back to his lungs, he was lucky to have remained alive.
What's up with this man, disrupting my scene?
From the ground were he layed, Dabit stared at this man, wondering what the hell was going on, or what was gonna happen next. The confusion level on the cyborg`s head was over 9000.
(Whoever that man is, he just bought me some time to get my shit back together, buakaka)
One more time, with the conviction on his heart that he would fullfill his mission, Iron Dabit started picking himself back up, slowly gaining his breath for whatever was coming next.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
When Nero attack failed again he shrugged slightly, then looked at Gambit and looked at Dabit, who was trying to stand up. Gambit eyes were filled with extreme anger as he drew one of the cards that he used before, Nero could still feel the sharp eyes of Gambit.

He delivered a horizontal slash to the throat of Nero while he strangled the weakened cyborg who was down at the present.
After that, Nero's eyes weren't able to comprehend the speed of the card but Nero fall in ground 'cause of extreme physical fatigue before Gambit card attacks connects to his throat, . AsGambit attack failed to connect with Nero, he instantly grabbed Dabit by his neck, Nero can see in the Dabit face he had to much hard time to resist the Gambit's grip in his neck, with all the courage and stamina Dabit had left, he looked at Gambit in eyes as he starts his Dabit style rhymes.

Dabit said:
"Battered and bruised,
don´t stop the curse.Having witnessed everything,
Diamond confused,
Everything you´ll loose
"
"Sorry, Dabit..." Nero said this, while slowly receded, and then stared at the Gambit while standing up. Nero smiled a bit, and the truth was like that of a person who didn't believe in Nero. He couldn't understand it at all.

"Okay, Gambit... You're an interesting guy, but you're right. I've got a score to settle with you son of a bitch." Nero shouted as he reached for his sword and as he about to make a direct stab at Gambit, but Nero realized that the breath behind it turned and turned. the distorted sound from the atmosphere as Nero looked many of the Night assassins were fallen.

.. Who the fuck is that???!!! With a grim look at Dabit, he dropped him and walked slowly to the direction of the strange man who wields a samurai.

What's up with this man, disrupting my scene? He thought as he holds his jutte more firmly knowing that he has finally gotten himself a match.
[Both Controlled by Oreki: The King and Nero)]

"I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe, that made my love so high and me, so low." It's like as someone is lively and fond of amusement; giving or expressing pleasure and that attitude had darkened so quickly it was almost scary.

A nameless evil looking man with a diamond-shaped emblem on his forehead and his eyes resemble the eyes of a devil walked at the long black hair man direction who carrying the Samurai Katana.

"Pardon my delay, I was catching up on something." At this moment, Having witnessed the black hair man sword invisible sword attack, was left solely with a perception to common sense that this man power without a doubt beyond strong. The man saw the army of hundred, warriors everywhere but the man did not seem resentful, or surprised, or afraid – his face was perfectly blank.

That was it. That man was unimaginably strong. Nero can't help but kept his look on the black hair man... However, overwhelming horror instead exploded into violent anger, as he realized this man is the King of that castle.

Nero expression became more troubled. As he says "Dabit... At this rate, the escaping from here won't work. ……No choice about that. We'll try what we can."

Nero sighed.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit left the two young men wasted behind him as he wondered who the man wielding that weapon was. He lit his cigar and puffed deeply, thinking that maybe he is the reinforcement of these two. He asks, slightly tilting his head at them, "You got the nerve to call for reinforcement at this point where you're kissing death?"

"What's his name? Tell me. This man looks formidable. Gambit likes!", he added, unfazed.

About several meters apart, he somewhat feels the presence of the man, violent and restless, more like, full of mystery; something Gambit always wants to unravel.

I wouldn't be surprised if this one will be much stronger than me.. I always lost my first battle with someone stronger but gets back much better... He thought as he finally decided to cross paths with him and walked a little bit faster than before. From a distance, he is seeing all his fallen followers, dreaded and fated its way to the void. He didn't even care for all the emotions he feels at the present is lust for battle and agony..

Gambit drew a metal card and started to welcome the man with a greeting card.. He outstretches his right arm and makes a direct throw of flaming card onto the neck from beyond 50 meters mark. The screeching sound of the air and metal are lingering in his ears and close to destroying his sense of hearing..

"Take that motherfucker!!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Iron Dabit finally was able to pick himself up after being strangled by the evil pirate, he was exhausted and hurt. Not just form this battle, but from the Fortuna mission as a whole. Since the begginiing he had been running and fighting and clashing and stabbing and running some more, going up, going down. I mean, this poison retrieval mission had been a non stop rollercoaster of plot twists. And yet again, another twist, this time it was another Evil man in front of him and Nero. Everything seemed to go up hill.

Dabit looked at his partner Nero, expecting him to have a solution to the dire situation they found themselves in.
Oreki said:
"Dabit... At this rate, the escaping from here won't work. ……No choice about that. We'll try what we can."
"You are right, fighting is the only way, with such powerful foes in front of us, there´s no way we can simply take the back door, in our condition we can´t outrun them"

Dabit payed attention to the pirate´s action, as he was turning his back to him and adressing the black haired foe that recently appeared. Everybody was confused by the presence of this man, but Gambit thought he was a reinforcement for Nero and Dabit, their saviour, even though the reality wasn´t that much optimistic for our young heroes.

As Gambit confronted the black haired man, he threw a flaming metal card at him from a 50 meter distance and taunting him with an insult.
Dabit realized the pirate had lost interest on him and Nero, since the newly arrived man seemed much more powerful and frightening. He whispered to Nero:
"I don´t know who that is, but he is taking the attention away from us. Maybe they will cancel each other out... Hopefully. So let´s use this moment to gain back our breaths and what little health we can"

Using his little medical knowledge, Dabit attempted a small heal on him and Nero with basic first aid, preparing for whatever outcome will come out of Gambit´s clash. It wouldn´t make them good as new, but at least enough to stand up and move.
Medicine:
1-20 Medicine Mastery: Allows the user to heal their allies outside of combat. Mastery/2= percentage of time taken off recovery

Result: 10% faster recovery

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dabit said:
"You are right, fighting is the only way, with such powerful foes in front of us, there´s no way we can simply take the back door, in our condition we can´t outrun them"
A certain word kept hitting a nerve on his mind, but Nero overlooked it since things were not going according to plan. From his side, Nero situation was struck up, facing such an obviously abnormal situation, Nero's attitude was still very composed. "That, I cannot do. I must fight!"

No matter what it is, it's not the issue now. No matter how fishy the course of events was, to him, the situation right now was his only concern. "I must end this horror... This is my last request"

"Gambit's definitely gonna beat us there..."

Anyhow, King who was taking all attention to gambit to himself now, Gambit was not shaken by the King power. Perceiving that situation, Nero clicked his tongues within his hearts regretfully. In reality, to them, this turn of events was a completely inexcusable fiasco. If possible, they had wanted to take the opportunity of Gambit's absence to leave the place but those Night assassins were still standing in good numbers. But since they did not know what was upcoming events, he had no choice but to be cautious.

However, witnessing how Gambit went to confront King, foolishly attacking him with his card, the Nero decided that it was a great chance. Secretly pursuing their mission while gambit fight king, but they do not know the status of the defense of the assassins and king if the situation permitted it they most likely gonna fall under this deep situation.

[King]

Gambit drew a metal card and started to welcome the man with a greeting card. He outstretches his right arm and makes a direct throw of the flaming card onto the neck from beyond 50 meters mark. The screeching sound of the air and metal are lingering in his ears and close to destroying his sense of hearing..

"One thought fills immensity..." Different from the initial battle at the last district of the castle, King smiled wickedly and rose to Gambit's challenge. Nero had no idea about what may have can change the King thoughts, and he didn't want to ponder about it either.

"How impertinent..." King boldly smiled and placed his left hand on the sword hilt. Immediately, the King begins to move very quickly. And evading the metal card' attack with an elegance that King's power control can never compare with.

"Interesting... I haven't played like this for a long time. Even a mere wild beast can make me so pleased!" King's laughter raised as his attitude sharply increased.

His speech, his manners, and that royal disposition - this man has been 'perfect' ever since the day he appeared in this city. Elegance, something that this man paid the most attention to, is nothing on the battlefield where every man slaughtered one other. Now, right here, the King creed that was held in such pride will be dragged through life.

"I'll only ask you one thing... Why did you here little wanderer?" this completely unexpected question.

King sighed, "I guess, there is no need for that" King kicking off the ground at full force at Gambit site. King begins to perform a mid-air forward somersault, reversing his grip at the same time. As he lands at Gambit position, he thrust his sword into the ground. At that moment, a surge of electricity is generated by the sword.
«Lightning Fall» begins with the player kicking off the ground at full force. The player then performs a mid-air forward somersault, reversing their grip at the same time. As the player lands, they thrust their sword into the ground. At that moment, a surge of electricity is generated by the sword. Anyone hit by the skill directly suffers physical damage, while anyone caught in the range of the electric attack is additionally stunned.
(81 Mastery, 81 Strength and 51 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The moment Gambit launched that card, he knew exactly what the possible outcomes would be. The man on the other gets hit or he evades the attack. There would be a problem when the latter happened.

The king easily evaded the attack and quickly dashed towards Gambit's location; so swift that he could even read the actions easily but a feeling that he's gonna attack using that sword. What he saw was a mini sand storm coming for him which he took as a leverage in reading the opponents actions. Looking at the sands, he quickly rose to the air before the king could even get him and suffered from a mini heart attack because of what he saw.

"That bastard is one of the fastest one I have encountered so far, he's even faster than the fastest in our crew. Who the hell is that guy?" He says, panting a little.

"A'ight then, maybe I got myself an enemy here and whatever he's up to, which I don't have any idea at all, getting that poison became the lesser significant thing for now. What I need is to get rid of this one. Or might as well, die. But I wouldn't escape."

Gambit never does. And without second thoughts, he drew several cards while in the air and came up with a crazy idea. If he's this fast, then there's no way I could just hit him directly. I need to fashion an idea where he will get trapped by my cards.

Using his five cards in hand, he threw them almost simultaneously in five different directions surrounding the very person of the king: behind, front, left, right, and most importantly on top of his head. As he does, he quickly followed through the series of cards and rushed down the opponent, wielding his jutte in his right hand, hardened with haki, overstretched it, twirled rapidly until it catches fire, spinned vertically before he swings it up, launching a circular formation of flames to the target. The fire is thick and big enough to cover at least a few meters from he's standing.

"Firehouse!", he shouted while mustering a marvelous attack to the king.

Firehouse: The user rapidly twirls the jutte with his two hands as if seeing a propeller in flames, then swings it up launching a circular formation of flames approaching the target..
requires 61 strength, 71 movement, 71 mastery - DPR: A
Str: Small Building Level
Hardening: +2
Attack: +3
Total DPR: Mountain Level

At the same time and probably the perfect circumstances, some group of assassins are approaching towards the location. Over a hundred horsemen, wielders of axe, archers, and three people leading the flank. Someone addressed Thorin, "Boss, what happened here? We got all the boys, 420 in total. Where's the lord?"

*Panting* "There! Dealing with the king. He doesn't know that's it's the king. He's in trouble, you know? We need your archers some exercise, a'ight, Legolas?"

Without any hesitations, Legolas, the commander of the Night's archers called his boys to form a massacre. "Archers! Formation, you see the king right there? He's our enemy, and we need to aid the Lord in order to take him down. On my command, annihilate him."

"Sir yes sir!", archers in chorus.

"Ok, about six seconds before the lord connects to the king. Five. Four. Three. Two. Fire."

The colony of arrows almost covered the grey sky upon reaching it's highest point of accelaration and trajectory, aiming to trap the king with a combination of their Lord's attack.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After attempting to heal himself and Nero, Dabit still felt injured and exhausted. And for good reason though, he hadn´t had any sleep since he got to Fortuna City. And Gambit had proven to be such an overpowered foe. Not even the combination of our young heroes had been enough to match him.

Moreover, they had now been pushed away from the spotlight, without much options left but to wait for a certain death. Either Gambit or King, the one to win their fight would be rewarded with an execution.

Nero agreed with Dabit that even if it was their only choice, they hadn´t much opportunity to fulfill their jobs in this situation
"Gambit's definitely gonna beat us there..."
"Yeah, we´re pretty much screwed, only a miracle can get us out of here alive" Dabit cursed his own weakness, so much training had gone through his revo career, yet at this moment, all he could do was watching the battle from the outside.

King made an incredible move, jumping and performing a flip in the air, he dropped at full force, generating a lightning bolt discharge when he touched the ground. The whole place lit up when the man performed his move. Such elegance, such grace, the man denoted his nobility even in his fighting style.

But Gambit wouldn´t let down just easily, he responded with an strategic move, by throwing 5 of his cards in the surroundings of the City´s ruler, the pirate set some kind of trap around him. Followed by that movement, Gambit rushed into the monarch, hardening his jutte with Armament Haki, the Diamond man twirled his jutte rapidly until the weapon catched fire, and then he launched a circular formation of huge thick flames to the King. The heat from his strike was warming the entire place, Dabit felt as if the battleground had turned into a living hell.

"So this is what a top tier fight look like" he said to Nero at the same time he was deeply impressed by the sight his cyborg eyes were observing.
Deep inside he realized he still had much to improve if he wanted to survive in world filled with monsters like this people.

But things were yet to complicate even more, as a legion of Night Assassins archers came to back up the Gambit, they were lead by a golden haired man who ordered his men to aid the Diamond Pirate in his struggle. And so they did as they launched a hude cloud of arrows against the King.

Yet even threatened of various fronts, the King remained stylish, appealing perfect and settled, the man didn´t seemed disturbed by the threat.

All Dabit could do as he watched the battle was keeping healing himself and Nero as much as he got the chance to. As long as the fighters wouldn´t interrupt him, he could keep up with his strategy.

"What we need is them taking each other out. Buakaka" Iron Dabit said to his partner Nero.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There was no trace of fatigue on his face. That said, he did not appear to be enjoying himself as well. His expression was cold. Neither bored nor upset, it was just cold. That was the king's first impression against Gambit.

"You think you can win against me?... Do you want to die that badly!" The air around the king starts dancing again. Like a halo.

"Let's see, just to what point this little compulsive thief can keep up!" King nonchalantly raised his sword in his hand and without preparation, he leaped up in sky cutting through the above card while avoiding the other four card and Gambit powerful attack. The gambit card didn't get cut as King thought it's going to.

"Maybe the timing was off" or he didn't really try to hit anything, In most appearance, there was no path forking left to avoid in arrows in the sky, It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say the characteristic of the King is the strength of its belief.

King concentrates his sword energy beneath his feet, creating a visual effect black platform that intricate glyph which a Bonji symbol. Standing in that platform, King performed a multiples swings cutting through every arrow. And then King jumped off from the black visual plot form.
Air Hike: In most appearances of the technique, the user concentrates Sword energy into the area beneath their feet, creating a temporary platform they can jump off of. The visual effect of the technique is an intricate glyph within which a Bonji symbol is inscribed. The actual color of the glyph generally varies between users
(Requires 61 Strength, 50 Sword Style, 41 Devil Bringer)

He was containing his resentment, but his crimson eyes had already lost the flame of the killing intent. With his firm haughtiness, the king glared at the row of Nights soldiers.

"You weaklings. Cut down the mob next time. I will tolerate no less than a calm person."

Stared at by those eyes dyed the color of malice, Nero felt a chill bustling through his spine. "... Ur..."

The voice seemed to boil from the ground. Like a spell, like a curse, it was a moan full of malice that hardly resembled human speech. This was the voice of King, the first time the others heard him being serious. Like a curse with a human shape, swelling from the murderous intent.

King continued to speak to Gambit in a calm tone. Different from the way he has known, he appeared to not feel anything gloomy with this topic. "Defeating you like this has no meaning. Heal your wounds, Gambit. Get strong. After that, we'll settle the matter."

Dabit said:
"What we need is them taking each other out. Buakaka" Iron Dabit said to his partner Nero.
"Ahh..." At what age do humans become sensitive to their surroundings. To Nero, he was feeling different. His mind was failing to focus on the situation. He was just confused

Then, King sheath back his sword, he turns at the two defeated fighters side noticing the Cyborg and a blue jacket guy, "You two came here to die?"

That face did not contain any traces of confusion anymore. Nero still did not understand the nature behind the colored expression of the king.

"Think it's good to be king. huh? Not for much longer."Nero mouthed out such words. Just hearing that, the King no longer showed his calm face but a smile appeared.

"What is this man saying." There was one person with black hair that stared at Nero with relatively cold eyes.

"Yeah... Looks like a real page-turner" King immediately turn his head to find the source of that voice before giving his judgment, and a smile appeared on his face

"I suggested you do not fall behind Hodgins" King said that one sentence, walking at the man side.

"What, tired already?" Hodgins eyes, which had been moving about in many directions as he was led by King, landed on his Nero direction.

Perhaps sensing the king's thermal stare, the Hodgins turned around once, "I don't think that's such a good idea, trust me. You can't just beat a kid like that..."

"Will you shut up?" As king told him with a sullen tone, Hodgins just laughed.

"No, I must seek out the truth for you bullying a kid like that." Hodgins eyes were directed at the both Nero and Dabit, for once with a serious look he spoke to them: "You two would so readily throw away your life?"

Nero replied with a smile expression, "I'm not interested in you having what you want. Now I can break it for ya"

"This is... special." Hodgins replied to Nero sarcastic tone, as also looked at Nights side "Thorin? Do you still desire to defeat our King even after knowing what he desires? This rebellion went too far already, I'm putting an end to this"

In addition countless soldiers in horses by foot who wore the Fortuna army's uniform, there were also soldiers wearing the specials white high-collar uniform holding bows. They were in thousand surrounding the entire area.

Nero's eyes were directed not at the army soldiers, but at Gambit thinking what will be his next move: Hodgins still continue, "One can only hope. But for now, we have a more...pressing engagement, I suggest you three make your leave from this country. Or more precisely from our country"

Hodgins words directly directed to Nero, Dabit and Gambit who were the outsiders, "Don't take it as it mercy, it just King has does not want you kill, so leave!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While trying to deliver the goods to the King, Gambit realized how fast this man is. So fast that it is pretty hard to read his motion but a mere near-blur. It only manifested more when all his trick shots were easily evaded by him.

Hahahahaha.. As expected from a guy with a crown on his head. But this is gonna be good. Fun has just started. He thought when suddenly the King appeared in front of him.

Oreki said:
"Defeating you like this has no meaning. Heal your wounds, Gambit. Get strong. After that, we'll settle the matter."
"The fuck are you talking about?! I just getting hotter. Huh? Oi! Where ya going deep shit?!", Gambit asks the King who walks away facing the two young bloods.

"Was that it?! Oh come on!"

Oreki said:
Then, King sheath back his sword, he turns at the two defeated fighters side noticing the Cyborg and a blue jacket guy, "You two came here to die?"
"Oh, so we wants to settle with the weak ones. Anyway, I didn't have the fun I expected here so I guess I am off now. But before that, I need to retrieve something in these kids' possession. The poison. Need the recipe.", he says approaching the two. Until a voice echoed a little in the surrounding.

Who's this commoner suddenly emerged speaking about rebellion? Like I do care about what this country's future holds. Not minding what the two men are discussing, Gambit lights a cigarette, kicking the sands back and forth, while flirting with his cards, looking closely at Nero trying to scare him away with his devilish eyes, glowing like a bulb in dark room.

"Yeah, I am leaving. And whatever it is that you want for this country, I don't give a shit. Do what you want. Kill lives, build the future.. I mean, I am a pirate and just like you, I am a monarch of my own country. I am Count Gambit Landayan Morow! A vampire, the heir to the thrones of Diablo and Lira Kingdoms in the country of Encantadia. But unlike you, people in my country has long settled beafs and salts among each other but a peaceful lives sheltering the very heart of the soil, our love for the country. I shall go now, with these kids. Train them and be stronger and hopefully, one day, we cross paths again. Nero! Dabit! Get up you bastards and let's roll... Thorin and the others got pretty cold booze ahead.. How does the taste of human flesh like? Cmon!"

And for a brief moment, he paused walking, turned his head back to the King and says, "Harmony. That's all that matters."

"Oi, Thorin! Get the cab you fools. "

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With an incredible move, King used the energy from his sword to create a black platform with glyphs and symbols, from which he performed a multiples swings cutting through every arrow, he then jumped off, showing no sign of struggle at his moves. The man was proving to be on a complete different level. Overwhelming everybody in the scene, including Gambit, Nero and Dabit.

The ruler declared an end to the battle, sheathing his sword back, he told Gambit that there was no point in continuing the fight, as if the attempt was just boring for him. To which Gambit taunts him into carrying on the fight, but King already turned his back on him, walking away.

The man then turned at Nero and Dabit, and questioned the sole purpose of their presence.
Oreki said:
"You two came here to die?"
In Dabit´s case, such words made him realize that coming into this mission by himself had been rash and stupid, if he died right there would be because of his own stupidity. A wise man should know the limits of his own strengh, that lesson would mark him for life in case he got out of this one alive. Reflecting on such words, Dabit replied with whatever wisdom he had left.
"I came here with a purpose, but fate has proven me unable to accomplish it so easy. If i die here, at least i go knowing i lived my life to the fullest. I was rash to have come here, i know that know, but the lessons this place has given me are worth more than any loot"
That along with Nero´s answer made the King smile, he was amused by the words of our heroes.

Gambit saw the King interacting with Nero and Dabit, and remembered the reason he was there for, the poison.
"Oh, so we wants to settle with the weak ones. Anyway, I didn't have the fun I expected here so I guess I am off now. But before that, I need to retrieve something in these kids' possession. The poison. Need the recipe."
Just as the pirate was about to reignite his quarrel with Nero and Bit, a man appeared, he seemed to be someone close to the King by the way she talked to him. He interumpted the scene and told Thorin to cease his attempt of rebellion. Everybody was confused by his presence, he showed no interest in more fighting.

Dabit placed his hand on his sword hilt for a moment, as if getting ready to fight again, but the man brought him back to his senses almost imediately.
Oreki said:
"You two would so readily throw away your life?"
He was right, the truth was that Dabit didn´t knew what he was doing anymore, his confusion level was over 9000, but things were yet to get even more confusing.
"I---" Iron Dabit was speechless, confusion and fear had overcome him, there were so many people stronger than him, he realized he was just a scrub compared to any of this guys. The time for rhymes and disses was already over. His mind was blank.

The man carried on with his query, as he completed his argument on the young men
Oreki said:
"Don't take it as it mercy, it just King has does not want you kill, so leave!"
(Why would he not want to kill me? after i´ve killed his men, and stole his loot?) Even if the man said it wasn´t mercy, Dabit couldn´t help but to think otherwise, there was no real reason for that in his mind.

Realizing his mission had been a failure, and his survival was only a matter of luck, he remembered the friend he had made a promise to: Frikka, whom would be agonizing in her sewer chambers, without a cure or someone to tend to her suffering.

"Im sorry Frikka, i failed you" said Dabit, thinking outloud, cursing his own frustration at not being able to save the woman whom he made a promise to.

A woman´s voice came out of the Night´s Army multitude:
-Frikka:"Foolish man, you still haven´t realized, have you?"
The red hair and her sexy body was unmistakable, it was Frikka herself who spoke those words.
"Frikka?? What are you doing here? How the--? You´re cured?" Dabit said with confusion in his cyborg mind
-Frikka: "Sigh, let me put it simple for you dumb machine man, my goal was to mislead you. I gave you fake clues so you would head to a trap to the SlverCo. warehouse. What i did not expect was you running into your friend over there. Had you bitten the bait, you would be scrap metal by now"
-
Dabit: "Buakaka, second lesson learned: never trust in strangers... or red haired women" Dabit took her words as a joke, there was no point in lamenting what could´ve happened. What´s done is done.

With that, Frikka rejoined the Night´s army, Dabit turned his back on her. Whatever fantasy he would have had about her becoming his girlfriend had now been crushed to pieces.

Meanwhile, Gambit revealed to King his origins as a count of the Encantadia Kingdom, and his plans for the future:
I shall go now, with these kids. Train them and be stronger and hopefully, one day, we cross paths again. Nero! Dabit! Get up you bastards and let's roll
"I guess im being held prisoner. Ironic, my job as a Revolutionary was to liberate slaves, not becoming one. But alright, i will use this chance to become stronger and earn back my freedom. I will travel with you to Encantadia and surpass you, King and any other monster that stands in my way"

Iron Dabit picked himself up, and followed the Diamond pirate, whom looked like the Devil in person, and as they awaited for his men to bring back his chariot, Dabit took out the looted poison with discretion, and splited the vials he had in 3 equal parts, two parts for Gambit, one for Nero and none for himself:
"Since im not going back to my Homebase anymore, there is no point in me keeping this stuff anyway. I will just share the taking with you. Gambit, consider this as payment for letting us live... If we plan on coming back here anyways, next time we will just grab a bigger portion of the cake. Next time i will fullfil my duty with some real supplies for the revo cause"

Looking into the sky, Dabit thought about his revo crew, and the promise he made to Officer Belle, and apologized to her eve if she couldn´t hear her (Sorry boss Belle, looks like 9 days will be turning into 9 months) he thought as he awaited for Gambit´s chariot to arrive.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Yeah, I am leaving. And whatever it is that you want for this country, I don't give a shit. Do what you want. Kill lives, build the future.. I mean, I am a pirate and just like you, I am a monarch of my own country. I am Count Gambit Landayan Morow! A vampire, the heir to the thrones of Diablo and Lira Kingdoms in the country of Encantadia. But unlike you, people in my country has long settled beafs and salts among each other but a peaceful lives sheltering the very heart of the soil, our love for the country. I shall go now, with these kids. Train them and be stronger and hopefully, one day, we cross paths again. Nero! Dabit! Get up you bastards and let's roll... Thorin and the others got pretty cold booze ahead.. How does the taste of human flesh like? Cmon!"
Sin, the evil in this world, circulated and multiplied and chained and changed as it whirled into a vortex. Gluttony lust greed depression wrath sloth hypocrisy pride envy, over and over again encroaching and sprouting, whirling into the vortex. The vortex of sound that was the curse was circling. There existed something here that should not exist; from within the barrage of denying curses, a voice cried out. Impossible. Affirmations and correctness did not exist within this cursed vortex of hatred. Because everything had determined that everything was ugly and hateful so this word could not appear here.

That is right. The world was originally already like this. Since the truth has been put before your eyes, then why does he sigh? Why is he surprised?

Dabit said:
"Since im not going back to my Homebase anymore, there is no point in me keeping this stuff anyway. I will just share the taking with you. Gambit, consider this as payment for letting us live... If we plan on coming back here anyways, next time we will just grab a bigger portion of the cake. Next time i will fullfil my duty with some real supplies for the revo cause"
What was right? Who was there to acknowledge it? Who was there to permit it? And who was to bear the burden of sin?
A foolish question. That goes without asking.

The King will acknowledge this; the King will permit it. The King will bear the burden of the entire world. Nero asked, what is a king? But at the same time that it asked the question, it realized that it had contradicted itself.

That was King a presence that was an absolute controller, as well as one that had no equal. His name was Dietfried the King of Fortuna

"People would actually treat that sort of thing as a wish-granting machine and fight to the death for it. This time, the entertainment has really been frustrating." Even though he felt it be very troublesome, he could not refuse to meet battle since this was the challenge issued to him by fate. Nero began to laugh wryly at his current situation.

Suddenly, Nero looked at King. With a smile facing him. "I knew that you would come. knowing that you would arrive here eventually."

There was something that bothered him. "Why did you started this?"

"I wanted to create a place where any wish is to be granted. This is the inside of the imagination I sought." King answered with a dry smile. Nero was lost for words and looked around him. The sky was crimson. Crimson like blood.

"You're saying... any wishes granted?"

"That's right. But you don't have to be afraid. This is still something like a shapeless dream. All it is waiting for is to be born."

"Look, there" King pointed to the sky. "At the center of this world, there was a swirl of deep black that I originally thought was a Sun, a 'hole' that pierced the Heavens. A hole filled to the brim with bottomless and heavy darkness. An incredible mass that seemed able to crush all."

"If the preparations of that drug were in order to bring peace, then why did you kill so many innocent people. If that's the case, then just what you want?"

"My imagination. There is no problem in thinking that."

Sword in Nero's right hand - that he had been grasping tightly the whole time since the battle with Gambit. "Don't dodge the question. Answer me!"

The King with samurai sword simply smiled with loneliness. As though he took pity on Nero for demanding such things. "...True. I can't deny that this is foolishness. If I don't put on an existing personality as a 'shell', we wouldn't be able to comprehend one another. I had to take this form in order to convey to you my desire."

With that confession, Nero didn't understand, not as a theory or an instinct. But he did not expect the same thing for Dabit or Gambit or any other. He's had his own thinking too, which he can't deny too...

"Are you, the one who started all this?"

"Yes, that interpretation is not incorrect." King nodded in approval. On the other hand, Nero become angrier

"That's ridiculous. Why would you do something like killing your own comrades?"

"That might have been the case. I have a will and a desire. The will to 'be born into this world'."

"That can't be..." Strange, something was strange.

If this was the truth, then this thing isn't the power-seeking machine Nero interpreted

"If you have a will, then I'll ask you this. How does the drug plan to grant your desire?"

As though he was asked something incredibly strange. "The nature of a human being like you is infinitely close to none. That is why you can preserve your rationality even after being connected to right. The mind of a normal human would have collapsed the moment they are washed over that madness."

"What are you talking about?" Nero could not understand. He did not want to understand, not even if he was mistaken.

"The way to save the world? Haven't you already know that? That is why I, as according to what I have built up, will inherit that nature, and achieve what I had prayed for."

Or perhaps it was logical that the one who ended the nightmare with his own will would be the first to awaken.

"The things that must be sacrificed for it are more severe than the things it can bring about that's all there is to it. These people were living there last life, they allowed me to do what I desire when they were taking their last breath"

"You may have to know that, don't you? When you killed the knight at the castle you see his skin colored change, it wasn't signal or any sort of that. It was implying he would have died even if you haven't stabbed him. They were all sick people who I wanted to give them life but my bottomless dream went too far that start this all madness"

"I was reckless when I was young. I educated myself by cursing the heartlessness of the world. The world was cruel - so I made myself more heartless and used that as a weapon, trying to follow through on my ideals. There is nothing but unspeakable despair. Just a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated. But humanity has never recognized this truth. And the reason is that, in every era, a dazzling hero has blinded the people with their legends, and kept them from seeing the evil of bloodshed."

Nero was annoyed he Saber stepped forward resolutely, even though every step was difficult, Nero nevertheless did not stop walking forward.

"AHHHH...." Nero swing has a sword directly towards King's neck as he reached his position and stopped his sword swing in the last moment when it about reaches King's neck. "Huh... Why didn't dodge it? Are you not taking me seriously? Do you think it was All Joke that we came here"

It was clear at a glance; this was undoubtedly Nero uncomparable anger. King took a glance at Nero right arm and said "Your arm will be healed soon enough"

"What" In this moment Nero was confuse

"We did our test in your arm, we did inject you when you were in your last mission. But it never worked on you because you never were had any disability, to begin with. But so it becomes a single of danger, whenever you get too emotional or angry or make a hasty decision, you start to react. Your arms start to fill with pain, isn't it"

he was right, his arm as aching again, but it was not strong pain as before, as if it's the end.

"Go home Kid it doesn't concern you anymore"

"Fuck You!"

"You don't have enough strength to kick this kick. The first time you met, the face is full of strength. Would you like me to teach you, King Fu?" King said while half-jokingly

Nero completely lost his resistance, glaring at King, and King looked at him and said: "...what is this expression? If you want to say something, just say it."

Nero replied: "...you are not serious at all."

"I have complete my duty" It was all King said before making his leave. The army was starting leave as if they didn't find them worthy enough to fight. They let them live, cuz they find them weak.

Nero went to the Gambit. "Hey!"

Nero said it is impossible to become like Gambit.

"This is very important to me. I realize because how weak I'm, it's felt as if you were holding back this entire time and... Ah... I'll pass your offer, I'll go my way now." Even so, Nero's expression still hides the meaning of his emotions he looked at Dabit "See Ya!"

There is no need to say more about it. But before leaving Nero yelled; "Dabit, Gambit! Will we meet again?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: stealth clack sanji
For a second there, after Gambit declared his true identity, the king seemed to had been sharing the same vision as he is until everything he planned falter. He told the king, "It is never too late to muster all your strength in getting things right. Drop your ego and start anew. It doesn't matter how many times you fail, thousands times, nobody will even dare to question the liberty you got in achieving one goal - success. In the end, when you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it."

He turned his back to the king and heard the young Nero showcased his resentment towards the king. He listened and didn't say a word for he knew that that kid has the right to say whatever he wanted, after all, he is just a kid who can't even describe what the world is all about until..

Oreki said:
There is no need to say more about it. But before leaving Nero yelled; "Dabit, Gambit! Will we meet again?"
"Who knows. I never planned for the future as I live for the present but when cross paths again, I will assume that that sword you are wielding would cut through my flesh. Be strong.", he responded to Nero as he touches his head nodding farewell.

He reached out to Bit who agreed on being trained by him in his kingdom. He nodded and walked away, "Let's go."

As he does, Thorin and the other assassins come closer and assist the cyborg to board the chariot. "We are truly grateful that you came here.". As he exchanged glances amongst all the people in front of him, Thorin decided to ask something to Gambit. "Will you ever tell the whole truth to that kid?"

"I don't know. In time maybe. There's something special to that kid. When his father was as young as he is right now, he was as relentless as is and never feared in giving up. We traversed the waters of New World in search for the truth about the history of lost centuries and is still searching.. He is still out there fighting for what he thinks is right.. Someday maybe they will meet again but for now, he has to go back to Vinn, our friend whom his father entrusted him to train him to be a fine swordsman. Today, he is just kid. Tomorrow, he will be Nero and I can't wait to see him again and take down the World Government. Do you feel me Robot? Haha, this is just the beginning."

He boarded the chariot and sat near the window looking at Nero for seconds before he put on his hat and looked away and focus on Bit. "Bit, what can you say about Latina women?", while giving the devilish grin hinting something only adults know.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oreki said:
I was reckless when I was young. I educated myself by cursing the heartlessness of the world. The world was cruel - so I made myself more heartless and used that as a weapon, trying to follow through on my ideals. There is nothing but unspeakable despair. Just a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated. But humanity has never recognized this truth. And the reason is that, in every era, a dazzling hero has blinded the people with their legends, and kept them from seeing the evil of bloodshed.
Beneath the pageantry and luxury, King was a rather complex individual. Another victim of this cruel world, who in the bottom of his heart had actually a good intention from his perspective of the world. The issue being that his perspective had been twisted by pain and corrupted by power. Dabit pondered about this (There allways two sides of a story, there is no black or white in this world, good and evil are just points of view, two faces of the same coin. This world is filled with shades of gray)

As Nero and King had a discussion about King´s plans and motive, it all became more perplexing for Dabit to understand what the ruler was saying, basically, the man had an utopic dream to create a place where any wish could be granted, so he created the Reiju drug as a "cure" for disabled people, granting them the opportunity to be "normal" in exchange for shortening their lifespan, not very ethic at all. He also revealed to Nero that his arm was gonna be okay as long as he kept his emotions in control.

Barely grasping the concept of his plans, Bit finally understood what happened to the Inn Keeper and the Assassin that attacked him before. (I guess that explains what happened to them, they were sick to begin with, but why are so many people in this country sick?) he wondered in silence, for now he would keep these querries in his mind, reflect about what just happened, mature, as he will come back to liberate this city once more.

For now, it was time to end the adventure, a time for farewells. Nero came at Gambit and said:
Oreki said:
"This is very important to me. I realize because how weak I'm, it's felt as if you were holding back this entire time and... Ah... I'll pass your offer, I'll go my way now."
Since Nero was choosing a different path, Iron Dabit realized it was a matter of choice, but he had already made his mind to follow the Diamond Pirate, we wasn´t actually being held prisoner, yet he needed an excuse to not come back to the Revolutionary Army just yet cause he knew this man, this devil of a man coud actually teach him a thing or 2. He wanted to become stronger at any cost, even if it meant enduring a Demon like Gambit. So Bit just stood there in silence, he made his choice, and wasn´t backing down.

Nero then turned to Dabit, without showing much emotion in his face and bid him farewell
"See Ya!"
"See ya Nero, allways a pleasure" Dabit said with a smile. The cyborg had become fond of the kid, he was a cool guy and a strong one too, most likely gonna become stronger too. But each man had his own path to reach that, each had his own concept of strengh.

Farewells are allways sad, Dabit almost cried out of emotion, but he held back. Then, before leaving, Nero yelled:
"Dabit, Gambit! Will we meet again?"
The birkan wanted to give a affirmative response from the bottom of his heart, but in truth, he didn´t knew if that was the case all he could say was:
"I hope so, but only time will tell" said Dabit, trying to hide a more emotive response.

Gambit then turned at Dabit, and signaled that it was time to go now, as his chariot was coming closer.
Let's go.
"Yeah let´s go! I´ve never been to Encantadia before"

Thorin and his men brought the chariot around and helped Dabit board it. The men actually showed gratitude towards the cyborg joning them from the begining. Which took him by surprise:
We are truly grateful that you came here.
"Buakaka, thanks, im actually exited about what´s to come"

The cab was luxurious, made from what appeared to be the finest oak with detailed carving designs. The leather seats also had fine tailored details in it. (ohh this trip is gonna be just fine) Dabit realized Gambit was actually rich, but before he derailed his focus on the luxury, Thorin asked the pirate about Nero´s truth:
I don't know. In time maybe. There's something special to that kid. When his father was as young as he is right now, he was as relentless as is and never feared in giving up. We traversed the waters of New World in search for the truth about the history of lost centuries and is still searching.. He is still out there fighting for what he thinks is right.. Someday maybe they will meet again but for now, he has to go back to Vinn, our friend whom his father entrusted him to train him to be a fine swordsman. Today, he is just kid. Tomorrow, he will be Nero and I can't wait to see him again and take down the World Government. Do you feel me Robot? Haha, this is just the beginning."
"Take down the World goverment? Fuck yeah!! we are on the same page here Buakaka. My parents weren´t warriors like Nero´s dad. My father was a medic, murdered without reason by the Marines when i was just a kid. I swore revenge not just on the murderer, but the corrupted system as a whole. I took on the power of crybernetics in order to achieve those goal. Overthrowing the Celestial Dragons, that´s my ultimate goal in life. So yeah, i fell you man, let´s become stronger and stick it to them one day"

But the conversation had been a bit to serious untill that point. The mission was over and there will be time to talk about the future and the men´s ambitions. For now, it was time to relax, and as Gambit boarded the chariot and they got on their way, he changed the subject, thinking about some amusement.
Bit, what can you say about Latina women?
"Ufff Muchachas calientes!! Buakakaka, I mean, they are a spicy handfull!! Buakaka!!"

The laughter surrounded the chariot as it rode of to the sunset, towards the next adventure.

-The End-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom