Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Krichevskoy
Maderas
Rozalin

In the throne room, silence reigned after King Krichevskoy had finished explaining the situation. For whatever reason, Maderas was now sitting on the throne, with an eager expression turned towards his king. Rozalin was staring into the distance, seeing, but not focusing on anything while she mulled things over. Krichevskoy glanced at Maderas with a slight frown on his face. With a long sigh, he turned away from both of them, his arms held comfortably behind his back.

"I say we do it... The status quo is killing me". Rozalin flinched as Krichevskoy buried his fist into a nearby wall. "How can you say that with such ease!? Have you heard about those monsters up there? Spada and her crew of lunatics, just to mention one calamity". "You do realize we're all monsters here right?... Krichev... I haven't bathed in blood for so long. Are we not Lunarians"? Seething with impotent rage, the king strolled towards Maderas until he was so close, their legs were almost touching. The glare he leveled down at Maderas was deadly. Maderas stared into his eyes with the beginnings of bloodlust, but then he smirked and left the throne. As Krichevskoy took his rightful place, Rozalin focused her gaze on them both.

"He is right my liege... From a certain point of view at least. If any of us went up against those monsters one on one, we would not embarrass ourselves. And with the Vampirates as our allies, our position would be a lot more secure than it is now... And I am dreadfully bored just waiting on the sidelines". The undisputed monarch of Disgaea felt a weight on his shoulders that could drive a lesser man to his knees. Noticing his hands was shaking he gripped his knees tightly, He would have used the armrests of his throne, but one was broken. He had not bothered to fetch the replacement throne.

"Of course, I want to fight, of course, I want to make a statement to the world. However, the moment we leave this place, someone is going to crush our home, I can feel it in my bones. I have a responsibility to our people". He chuckled lightly. "Not that it matters much, the little idealistic pup cannot promise us anything... It is nothing but a farce, and the hour of choice is not upon us yet".

That was, of course... Completely wrong, because the hour of choice would come knocking, sooner, rather than later.

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With assistance from the momentum of his dash, he shifted his weight on his toes and pushed off to the left narrowly escaping the pressurized air slice. Janemba and Freeza would rush him from his left and right flank, with kicks aiming at his temples with the intentions of knocking him out with a concussion. However, Cletus raises his arms in the nick of time, blocking the kicks to his head before using them to push away the legs of his attackers.

The two lunarians jumped backwards in caution putting distance between them and Cletus. Freeza observed Cletus with curiousity, in contrast Janemba stared at him with intensity. Cletus took this slight pause to observe them all, and while no one could see it behind his mask he was smirking to himself.

KG scoffed and while Koza decided jump down to from the giant's shoulder before another attack happpened."You're a tough one, I can tell. But how bout you just get outta our way? You're outnumbered and outmatched. We got more pressing matters to deal with."

However Cletus would not fold, instead he would calmly dust of his shoulders before replying. "I'm afraid I cant do that. You are the key to achieving one of my current goals. I recognize you, KG of the Silver Vampirates."

KG grit his teeth in annoyance before cletching his axe tightly once more.

"Have it your way."

The giant would then jump into the air and perform a devastating downward slash on top of the masked man. However Cletus would barely avoid the attack as the axe misses crashes into the earth with a loud BOOM. Cletus is blown away by the shockwave of the attack, but uses his heel to keep himself from flying away too far.

Detroit Pistons: KG punishes the target by a devastating downward or diagonal swing of his ax.
- DPR S, requires 81 Mastery, 81 Strength

DPR 101 City Block Level 6. + S: +5 = 11. Small Country Level

"I'm not your enemy. We don't have to fight. Just hear me out."

Cletus paused and waited to see if the Giant would be willing listen to him.

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

While the king, Maderas, and Rozalin were busy discussing/arguing over what would be the best course of action to take, Cletus had landed himself in some hot water. He had happened upon 4 esteemed Vampirates who either matched him in strength or surpassed him. Outnumbered, he tried his very best to deescalate the situation. What all of them didn't know, was that someone was watching them from afar. This had nothing to do with any machinations of the king but was simply a happy, or maybe, not so happy coincidence.

The sound of heavy breathing could be heard as Mao was shaking with excitement. His large, round spectacles fogged at his downright indecent ecstasy. Mao was a Lunarian and a fairly young one at that, at least when compared to the likes of his king and Maderas. Being only considered high school age. Rozalin by comparison was nothing more than a child in the eyes of her king. though Mao wasn't in her weight class strength-wise.

Mao looked younger than his age, looking more like the boy he had been, rather than the man he was becoming. Pale white skin, crimson eyes, short of stature, and wearing something akin to a school uniform. His school jacket tied around his neck with a metal clasp so the jacket was worn more like a cape. And right now... He was drooling, his glasses fogged up making him look like a pervert lifted directly out of silly stories. And he was a pervert from a certain point of view because he was witnessing something that had sparked his interest.

Amazing, finally there is a new specimen I can dissect and study... Screw the other Lunarians, but the giant and human... Oh, this is fantastic.

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
KG stood up to his full height after removing his axe from the earth, and after resting it lazily on his shoulder he sighed in frustration. He had expected this to be a quick mission, and had all but regretted not eating something heavier before leaving the ship.

"It wouldnt hurt to hear him out. He doesnt seem to be a local nor have any intentions of making enemies." Koza suggested looking up at his giant companion, before casting his gaze back at Cletus. "However, any funny moves and you're dead." Cletus glared at the blonde rebel, unphased by his threat

Janemba and Freeza had chosen to remain silent and continued to silently watched the situation unfold in front of them. KG scoffed and pointed his index finger at the masked man infront of them.
"Fine. Go ahead. Speak. Make it quick though, we dont got all day!" Cletus got straight to the point.

"Then I wont waste your time. My name is Cletus Dragon and I want to see the complete annihilation of the World Government. I've heard about your captain's achievements and I want in." Cletus took a knee before the five Vampirates infront of him and bowed his head slightly. "I want to become a memeber of the Silver Vampirates. Fate really does work in mysterious ways. I didnt expect to run into any of you so soon"

Koza stood wide eye'd in surprise, while KG and the two lunarians remained silent. KG suddenly chuckled to himself and Cletus looked at him in confusion. "Did you think you could walk up to us and join us so easily!? My boy Gambit got big plans, you gotta prove you got what it takes to carry em out."

Cletus daringly stared at the giant.

"What will it take to prove myself?"

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

Why have they stopped fighting? This was just getting good... I was so close to getting some new data without having to do anything.
Mao watched as Cletus and the Vampirates started to talk. Mao bit his lips in frustration, feeling like he'd been on the verge of discovery and then had his hopes dashed. When Cletus dropped to one knee, however, a different kind of curiosity bit him. It was a more detached feeling since it did not correlate with his passion.

What are they saying? They are too far away... I must know.

Mao crouched low as he started to creep forward at a very slow pace. He had no talent in the field of lipreading, so he had to get close enough that his ears could pick up the sound. It wouldn't take too long. It wouldn't take long, they weren't exactly whispering. For now, he had no idea that Cletus had just asked about joining the pirate crew. Had his king been present, the whole mystery would have been solved of course.

The king, however, was still very much busy discussing the pros and cons of joining forces with the Vampirates. What sort of test would Cletus go through to prove himself worthy of this illustrious crew though? Only time would tell.

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Koza smirked. He took a glance at KG and saw a grin plastered on his face. They both shared the same thought.

This guy's got balls.
This guy's got balls.

"No hesitation? Not gonna lie, we barely know each other and I think im startin to like you little man."He looked upwards. His facial expression showed that he was in deep thought. Then he made eye contact with Cletus once again.

"What if tha only way was impossible for you?"KG lowered his axe. "What if you could only prove yoself by beating all of us?"

Koza unsheathed his Juttes, while Janemba and Freeza took their fighting stances. KG stood still, letting his words hang in the air as he waited for Cletus' reply. The masked man rose to his feet. Similar to the throne room, his eyes could be seen glowing a bright fiery orange through eye openings of his mask.

He walked casually towards KG with no malice in his movements. "Bring it on then! The World Government took the lives of my mother, my father all of my friends...because of fear. That fear forced lunarians into hiding and seclusion. The others may be afraid to fight but im not! I'll fight all of you even if I die." Freeza and Janemba exchanged looks, they easily sympathized with him based off of them being kin alone. KG and Koza were impressed by the man's will. Cletus continued.

"I dont know him personally, I've only followed your Captain's achievements through the papers. But I think he's got what it takes to change this world if he can defeat even the old legends. I've decided I will exact my vengeance under his name."

What he did next caught them all off guard. Cletus suddenly ignited his feet and pushed off the ground. Using the flames like jets, he boosted himself through the air and headed full speed upwards aiming for KG's jaw.

Incendio Fire Jets: Cletus ignites his feet creating fire jets that alow him to glide through the air, glide across the floor rapidly, and jump continuously from platforms to outmaneuver an opponent before they can react. He controls his trajectory by using his toes. Follows Geppo rules. Mastery/2 is the amount of times can kick before having to land. Can kick 41 times before having to land.

Requirements: 41 Mastery

He was using their lack of knowledge on his abilities as an advantage. However KG had no issues following his speed. KG put his full strength into his next swing, once again slashing downwards. The lunarian used his toes to shift his body to the left, narrowly dodging the axe. The others moved away from the giant to avoid getting caught in the aftermath as his axe crashed into the earth with another BOOM.

Detroit Pistons: KG punishes the target by a devastating downward or diagonal swing of his ax.
- DPR S, requires 81 Mastery, 81 Strength

DPR 101 City Block Level 6. + S: +5 = 11. Small Country Level

Cletus smirked and continued his advance. He chose to take advantage of the fact the giant hadnt yet recovered from his swing. With little distance between them now, Cletus quickly conjured a fireball over his open palm and aimed to strike a fire coated punch to the giant's temple. The punch hit its mark, however KG coated had coated his head in invisible haki lessening the damage.

Cletus eyes opened shock, before relaxing. "Tough."

King's Flame: Cletus conjures a fireball over his open palm, then forms a fist to execute a powerful flame punch.
Requirements: Mastery 51 Strength 51
DPR: B Minor Burn

Minor burn: using the burned part slightly hurts. lasts for 2 turns. Requires a least 31 mastery

DPR: 90 3. Large Building Level + B: +2 = 5. Town Level

KG Durability: 82 5. Town Level + 1 = 6.City Level

DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective

The force caused KG's head to shift to the side. The giant managed to tank the punch, however the slight burning sensation that followed caused him to wince a bit in irritation. He couldnt help but smile at the fact that Cletus managed to land a punch on his face.

"That fuckin hurt!"

The lunarian opened his palm and surrounded his right arm with fire balls. This time, wisps of black could be seen dancing inside the flames. Hardening had been combined with his attack this time. "Not done." Unknown to him, Koza had began sprinting towards KG with intentions to intervene, Janemba and Freeza were on his tail. However Cletus had already fired a barrage of fireballs at the giant.

KG was left with little time to counter attack the back to back assault. Getting burned had thrown off his focus. He raised his left arm to guard, deciding to tank it with hardening. The fireballs connected. The attack was a powerful one, sending the giant crashing into ground regardless of his hardening defense. He skid across the barren wastland for a moment before jamming the blade of his axe into the ground in order to stop himself. Pain snaked its way through his entire arm.

"THAT FUCKIN HURTS!"

Flame Barrage: Upon creating a number of concentrated balls of fire around his limbs, Cletus can launch them towards an individual to either cripple them with pain on impact or to explode. The resulting explosion is enough to launch a person into the air.
Requirements: 71 Mastery
DPR: A

DPR: 82 3. Large Building +A: +3. City Level + 2 = 8. Island Level

KG's Durability: 82 5. Large Building +2 = Mountain Level 7.

DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective

Cletus was trying to injure KG as quickly as he could. It was his only chance of surviving the fight against all of the Vampirates at once, weakening the strongest heightens his odds. However the lunarian made one grave error. In focusing on the biggest target, he momentarily forgot about the other players in the game. Koza had arrived. While Cletus was unaware, he leaped behind of him with his jutte raised overhead preparing to strike.

"You're good!" Cletus looked behind, but didnt have time to react with anything but invisible haki. "Shit."

The rebel's jutte set aflame as he struck Cletus with a downward pound to the skull coated in invisible Haki. It sent him flying to the ground where Freeza and Janemba were preparing attacks of their own.

AC/DC: A downward pound to the opponent.
- DPR C, requires 21 Strength, 21 MA Mastery

DPR: 81 3.Large Building +C: +1 +1= 5. Town Level

Cletus durability: 90 5.Town level +1 +1 Fire Resistance = 7. Mountain Level

DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective

Koza's attack turned out to be ineffective, but Cletus had learned his lesson. He flipped his body around and landed on his feet with a heavy thud.

Quickly he activated his Color of Observation. Sensing the two approaching Lunarians, all Cletus would do was assume a defensive stance as Janemba and Freeza rushed at him at full speed. With a aggressive roar, Janemba commenced the attack. First, he coated his entire body in flames and aimed a punch and kick to Cletus' face. If that was successful he would intend to follow that up with a punch in the stomach before trying to blast the masked lunarian away with a small wave of fire, intending to inflict a high amount of damage.

"GRRAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

However, Cletus summons a fireball in his left palm in response. Altering it's shape to form a shield, he uses it to collide with the rush attack in which both attacks canel each other out.

Brutal Destruction: First, Janemba punches and kicks the opponent in the face. Then, he punches them in the stomach before blasting them away with a wave of fire, inflicting a high amount of damage.
DPR: B

Incendio Shield: Cletus conjures a fireball and alters it shape into a shield to defend himself from an attack.
Requirements: 51 Mastery
DPR: B Touching the shield will inflict a Moderate Burn

Janemba's DPR: 81 3. Large Building Level + B: +2 = 5. Town Level

Cletus' DPR: 82 3. Large Building Level + B: +2 = 5. Town Level

Winner: Draw

While he was held at bay by Janemba, Freeza uses that opening to leap overhead and land behind of Cletus before beginning to surround his body in a ball of fire. Cletus looked behind of him, while Janemba leaps away to avoid getting himself caught in Freeza's technique. Freeza would then proceed to awknowledge the masked Lunarian.

"Most impressive! You make our race proud today boy! Now, let's see how you handle this!"

Using the fire around him as a shield and adding Invisible Haki for extra power, he charged at Cletus aiming to hit him with a headbutt. Cletus performs an open stance spreading his legs and squatting slighty intending to tank the attack head on.

His entire body was coated in invisible haki before Freeza's attack connects. Freeza hit him square in the stomach knocking him backwards. He used the momentum to carry Cletus upwards into the air before descending and crashing them both into the barren ground of Disgaea.

Nova Strike: The user first gathers their fiero and surrounds their body in a sphere of fire. Then, charges at the opponent using the flames as a shield, headbutting them and inflicting a massive amount of damage.
DPR: A

Freeza DPR: 81 3. Large Building Level +A: +3 + 1 = 7. Mountain Level

Cletus Durability: 90 5. Town Level +1 +1 Fire Resistance= 7. Mountain Level

DPR equal to dura: normal damage

Freeza jumped backwards and took position next to his two comrades, leaving Cletus on the ground laying flat on his back. He spat up a little blood underneath his mask, before pushing himself into a sitting position.

"The Vampirates are as formidable as they say, even the ones without a bounty."

With a cocky grin Freeza scoffed.

"You're not too shabby yourself, you've been keeping up with us well so far. You've even managed to hurt KG." Koza replied with a thumbs up.

Cletus got up and dusted off his clothes.
"So, shall we continue?"

Almost on cue, KG jogged over to the group of pirates. The giant picked up Cletus by his clothes and brought him to his eye level with a smile.

"Great goin! You got guts and I like that shit. This test be over, I think Gambit'll be happy to have you in the crew! Hell, I look forward to fightin with you from now on! Welcome to tha Silver Vampirates!" KG exclaimed.

Koza pinched his brow and shook his head. "You're always so hasty. One moment you're picking fights and another you're friendly. We still don't even know if we can trust him."

Freeza decided to insert himself into the conversation this time, having finally had enough. "This indecision is pathetic. The boy has proven himself enough already. Besides, as far as I see it, he's more trustworthy than you filthy monkies anyday." Janemba nodded in agreement.

KG eye'd the strange looking lunarian agressively, clentching his free fist. "What was that?"

Koza and Cletus both sighed simultaneously.

@Beerbottle

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"

A grin had been plastered on Mao's face for the entire duration of the fight between Cletus and the other Vampirates. He did well against them... Not too shabby at all, I guess this means he'll be one of them. Some of the conversations had been heard by Mao without him having to sneak very close. Mostly because the giant's voice boomed quite loud, partly because of his size Mao guessed.

I should probably pass on this information. The king probably ought to know... It's just such a damn shame I cannot stay to watch. Mao was fairly pleased with this day, he'd gotten some good data to think over. If only I could experiment on them directly... However... Looking at their fight, they seem stronger than me. Add in their numbers and I would be dead if I tried.

With a mournful sigh, Mao turned around and hot-footed as quickly as he could towards the castle in the distance.

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cletus decided cut the discussion short, not wanting to waste anymore time on the topic of trust. "Enough of this." He cut in, gaining the attention of his new comrades.

"Trust this. The King of this country fears returning to the surface, as doing so puts his people at risk. There aren't much strong people to go around here. However things will change once we take this territory in the name of Gambit." He paused, letting his words hang in the air for a bit before continuing.

"Taking this country will get Gambit more man power. That works in his favor. I'm a lunarian like the rest of this country, I came to you willingly. We both want the same thing, the World Government gone."

Koza stroked his chin, pondering Cletus's words before sighing. "Fine then. Welcome to the Vampirates, Cletus Dragon."

KG grinned, satisfied that the masked man was finally accepted before the growl of his stomach reminded him of his previous urgency to complete this mission. "Aight, enough talk. We wasted enough time, let's get to this King right now!" KG quickly took all of the Vampirates into his hands, to their surprise. "Now if there ain't no more interruptions, we just follow the river of lava right?"

"Yes." Cletus replied quickly.

"Thas perfect."

Koza, Freeza and Janemba had a look of horror plastered on their faces when they realized what their giant companion was about to do.

"Hold on KG, we can walk!"
"PUT ME DOWN YOU WRETCHED MONKEY!!!"
"YOU BASTARD!!"

He ignored their cries and ran full speed, following the river of lava. For someone as giant as KG, crossing long distances was nothing. It wasnt long before the castle was in sight. If the guards were observing, they would witness a giant figure heading in the direction of their front gate. The earth shook as his feet constantly made contact with the ground.

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Krichevskoy

Mao was running as quickly as he could, heavy thuds however made him skitter to a halt. What's going on? Oh shit... Just in the nick of time, Mao threw himself behind a tree hoping to stay hidden. It did not matter that he had started to run before the others, his speed was nothing compared to the giant's pace. Sorry king... This is out of my hands.

In the throne room talks came to an end as all three of the occupants cocked their heads listening.

"What's that sound"`?

While the constant bickering had finally come to an end, even the king did not imagine Cletus Dragon would come back with news this soon.

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
KG came to a stop at the bridge that led to the castle. He skid slightly from his momentum before dropping his comrades.

"See? We got hea in no time at all." The giant said.

The Lunarians landed on their feet while Koza had landed hard onto his back. While Koza groaned on the ground before getting up, Cletus watched KG then gazed at the bridge.

"It would be problamatic if we all crossed the bridge together. I don't think its big enough to hold you KG. Unfortunately you have to stay here."Cletus said addressing the giant.

KG shrugged then sat on the ground.
"Fine then. Yall better hurry up though."

Cletus nodded before he crossed the bridge with Freeza, Janemba and Koza following behind.

"This is the strangest looking castle I've ever seen." Koza said observing the strange architecture of the building. On the other hand Freeza had a different frame of mind.

"It's perfect! It screams power. It's fitting of the mighty Lunarian race. Something your small monkey brain would never be able to comprehend."Janemba nodded in agreement, while Koza rolled his eyes in reply. Cletus kept his head straight.

So those two are lunarians too? Huh. They look more like lizards than anything else.

They arrived at the gate, Cletus gestured the guards who recognized him since he was there only a couple minutes before.

"Open the gates. The Silver Vampirates are here to see the King. My promise is no longer empty." Cletus said with a smirk, that no one else would be able to see with his mask on.

The Vampirates waited patiently for the guards to open the gate and lead them into the castle.

@Beerbottle

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Krichevskoy

The doors to the throne room were already open and the castle guards came trudging in leading four men. One was the man who had earlier visited the king of Disgaea. The other three were unknown to Krichevskoy and unbeknownst to him, two were also Lunarians same as Cletus. The other man looked very much like a human, a blond fellow Krichevskoy found rather plain-looking compared to his fellows. Cletus still wore that peculiar mask and the two other Lunarians looked so far from human that they did not seem to belong to this world.

The King, Maderas, and Rozalin stared towards them almost hungry in a way. Even though it had happened far too quickly, everyone could guess Cletus had come back with Vampirates.

Krichevskoy seated himself on his throne. He now radiated power as one word was uttered with the command of a king.

"Talk"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The guards led the Silver Vampirates through the castle, this time the doors to the throne room were wide open. Inside was the familiar face of King Krichevskoy sitting on his throne, as well as two new faces that Cletus didnt recognize. Sensing his power, the King would notice Freeza and Janemba both kneeled in his presence, while Koza bowed out of courtesy. He commanded them to speak and Cletus began.

"The last time we spoke, you told me I wasnt in a position to promise you anything. But as I'm sure you've already guessed, now I am." Cletus stated. He smoothly gestured at the others standing behind him.

"I've joined the Vampirates like I said I would. And it seems like our goals align. You no longer have a reason to fear going to the surface. As long as you form an alliance with us." As the masked man spoke, Koza would make his way to his side to say his piece.

"Our Captain sent us on an expedition to this place, your highness. We've gotten word from our friend Cletus here about your concerns, however you can rest assured you have nothing to fear once you've joined the Soviet Union of the Vampirate Empire."Koza paused before continuing.

"Once allied with us, you'll be provided with the resources, weapons and protection needed to keep your people safe. The World Government has had their eyes on this place for some time your highness. There's no better time than now."

Freeza and Janemba rose to their feet and stepped forward as well.

"Gambit knows what he's doing, my lord. Though it may not look like it, Janemba and I are Lunarians just like you. Our leader intends to unite all of our race under his banner and change this world for the better. There is not other man more worthy and more capable than he! Afterall, he has Lunarian blood flowing through his veins." Freeza said, obviously full of pride at being apart of Gambit's army.

Janemba nodded in agreement. "Indeed, he's even so strong he could take all three of you at once and come out victorious. There is no need to doubt his ability to back up his promises. Many countries have joined him already. Even the mighty Germa Kingdom of the North Blue."

Cletus closed his eyes for a bit, remembering his family and friends before addressing the King once again. "I know its scary, King. We as pirates are fighting for something bigger than you're used to. However, maybe it's fate we all crossed paths here today. It would benefit you greatly to join us here than to wait to lose everyone and everything you care about, like I did. I would prefer you not to go through the same grief that still haunts me now."

Nobody in the room had to see what was under the mask to sense Cletus' pain. Regardless, Cletus stood strong and waited patiently for the King to reply.

@Beerbottle

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/actions
Thinking
"Speaking"
Krichevskoy

The King of Disgaea watched as two of his visitors went to one knee and one bowed. He heard what they had to say, and it placed Krichevskoy in a bit of a bind. Events had unfolded too quickly. And now he had to make up his mind. He found, however, that some part of him had already decided. Maderas and Rozalin stayed quiet for once, not daring to intrude on this momentous moment. One thing that one of them been said had struck a nerve, however, and the king did not think he would let the matter drop quite so quickly.

Even though Krichevskoy had not interrupted any of them in their proclamations, the words
"Indeed, he's even so strong he could take all three of you at once and come out victorious. There is no need to doubt his ability to back up his promises. Many countries have joined him already. Even the mighty Germa Kingdom of the North Blue."
It annoyed him immensely even after hearing the rest of the speech. Catching the eyes of Maderas made it obvious the hulking Lunarian were as miffed about it as himself. Then Krichevskoy spoke, and as he talked, one could feel the power gathering within him as if the whole of Disgaea were there in the throne room. Rozalin bit her lips, and Maderas's pupils constricted, and they both went to one knee. King of Disgaea, Krichevskoy lifted his right hand grandly before him. "So... Your king, the captain of the Vampirates, could take all three of us, you say? I find that almost impossible to believe. On the other hand, I am fully capable of killing all of you Vampirates. Perhaps I should?"

Power radiated out from that hand as flames erupted forth. These were not red flames commonly associated with Lunarians but a white-bluish inferno far more terrifying. The heat in the room climbed rapidly as an immense amount of fire rose high into the air from that hand. However, they did not spew further into the space but started to compress down towards that waiting hand again as it began to take on a different shape, the shape of a double-edged sword. As Krechivskoy grasped the hilt of that newly formed sword, it seemed almost solid, and the heat around him reached a crescendo as everything within 5 meters of him started to sizzle and boil. He felt it, and a black coating spread around his whole body, and some even went into the sword. The black substance was Armament Haki, and the king had now armed himself with his most deadly weapon.

"Scorching Doom" Flames of the highest degree gather into the shape of a sword. The flames are bluish-white, and the heat from the weapon starts to melt everything within 5 meters as a passive effect. Strength 101, Vitality 101, Fiero 120 Rank S+

Disgaea King Krechievskoy Attack
101-119: 4. City Block Level +5 (S+ Rank Attack) + 2 (Hardening) = 11. Small Continent Level
Base DPR = Martial arts + Strength
S+ Rank = Scorching Doom

Krichevskoy looked at them imperiously, his gaze hard and utterly devoid of mercy. The seconds ticked by without Maderas and Rozalin daring to move so much as a muscle. Then the blade held in the king's hand flickered and went out. Evidence of its presence was evident in the room; however, the floor within 5 meters of Krichevskoy had crumbled, melted, and he had resorted to his wings to keep himself aloft. Finally, he flew back to his throne and sat down with a vicious smile. "I agree to this alliance, and it is high time we Lunarians brought the world government to their knees." The reaction was immediate, Rozalin beamed, and Maderas roared with joy.

@Mr. Anderson

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The King listened silently as the Vampirates spoke, but it had appeared he didnt take kindly to Freeza's statement. With a look of annoyance, the King rose from his throne and stood before the four pirates with his right arm outstretched. They could feel a powerful aura emanate from him, swallowing everyone that stood in the room. Even his own companions could be seen falling to one knee. Cletus didnt move an inch, standing his ground despite the King's words considering to kill them all. Koza and Janemba planted their feet as well, while Freeza laughed gleefully, entralled by the might of this lunarian King.

Fire radiated from the Krichevskoy's palm, a level of flame and heat that Cletus had nethier seen or experienced before, leaving him wide eye'd at the spectacle before him.

"Blue flames!? I had no idea this level of power was possible." Cletus said, more to himself than anyone else. The temperature began to rise in seconds as the King shaped the fire into the form of a double edged blade, everything in front of him began sizzling and boiling. Cletus could feel his mask and garmets begin to incinerate and coated his body in black hardening as well. While light engulfed his new companions, revealing new appearances for the three.

The trio stood together seemlingly unphazed by the heat thanks to their armor. The King stared down at Cletus and his comrades, cold and merciless. But the Vampirates were unbothered and stared back in a similar fashion, waiting for the him to make his move. For they were soldiers of the great Landayan Morrow and Cletus was prepared to fight until the bitter end. Even in the face of death they will not yeild.

Seconds would pass and no one would move an inch. The Vampirates relaxed their gaze as the blue blade flickered and went out. The King returned to his throne with a smile, before agreeing to join forces with the Soviet Union. Cletus smirked to himself and turned to Koza and the others.

"I'm heading outside to tell KG the news." Cletus said aiming his thumb at the door. Koza nodded.

"You go ahead. We have to stay here and discuss further with the King for now."

KG was still seated at the other end of the bridge playing around with one of his resizing basketballs. Cletus had long crossed the bridge and now took a seat next to the giant.

"We were successful. This country is now apart of Gambit's territories."

KG stopped what he was doing and looked down at Cletus before smirking. "Thas good news... you look like shit. But thas good. Now we can get rid of that garbage you called an outfit." KG replied gesturing to his burned clothes and mask.

"It isn't mean't to be fashionable. It's the strike fear into my foes. The mask is to conceal my appearance. Nobody needs to know my race." Cletus said with folded arms.

KG shook his head and glared at the masked lunarian seriously.
"Listen Cletus, you a Vampirate now. You aint got no reason to conceal what you are. Now when we get back to tha ship, you gonna take tha mask and tha outfit off. Then, you gonna burn it. I aint giving you a choice. Burn it. When you done you supposed to be butt naked. I'll give you sum else to wear."

Cletus stared at KG for a few seconds before laughing. "You are a strange man KG of the Silver Vampirates."

KG watched with a rasied eyebrow as he stood up and pulled down his hood, revealing his white hair before slowly taking off his mask. "I'll humor you. Let's consider this the first chapter in the story of Cletus Dragon, the Silver Vampirate."

KG grinned as Cletus proceeded to throw the mask into the pool of lava below. He gave a thumbs up to KG, before the giants smile melted into a face of discomfort.

"Im not taking anything else off in front of you, if that is what you're thinking."

KG had a look of relief. "Aight good, if you did I wouldve knocked you out."

Onwards to the Pirate Festival!

@Gambit @Dream @Beerbottle

Top Bottom