[FIN] Traditional Mafia Double Dethy(Filler Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Its joby or Shion for me.
I see where Salah is comming from and i got green on Fallen and Rail , i am green but Shion got red on me.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Follow Salahs plan and vote joby today, I guarantee you all 100% that they are goon

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes this is indeed a good plan, only thing I need to acount for is if you are mafia or not. I am 99% sure that you are not mafia but I haven't run the logic on it yet to confirm
The good news is that i'm irrelevant in all of this, from your Perspective Joby is 100% Scum & i'm Voting with you
If i'm Scum that means Hayumi is the one who is Sane Cop and according to her Results Shion is Scum too
I'm pretty sure i can't be a Scum who just gave up his Two Buddies & helped find both Sane Cops
So from your Perspective you should Trust me 100%
Because from my Perspective i'm also Trusting you 100%

Almost forgot
Vote Lynch Joby
@Nessos

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej it doesn't matter who you Trust between Me or OOF, we both want Joby Lynched
Joby turns out to be Goon then we are hopefully Won the Game basically cuz we will definitely Confirm Fallen & Shion next NP
Joby turns out to be Cop, OOF confirms himself as Goon & we still have Me & Hayumi as Sane Cops

Not to mention that even though you're Goon in our Eyes, we are leaving your Lynch the Last One
So you have plenty of Time to point out a Hole in our Analysis & prove that you're Cop
Actually if Joby is Goon then we not only we confirm Sane Cops, we actually Confirm every single Player so there is nothing to fear

If you don't Vote Joby then you're admitting & confirming to us that you're indeed 3rd Goon
Your Choice

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Salah you are right, I determined that only Hayumi or Salah could be possible sane cop

I also determined that Rej and joby are confirmed mafia

So that makes last mafia either Fallen or Shion

Everyone else but Rej, joby, Fallen and Shion is confirmed cop

(From my point of view)
[automerge]1596121181[/automerge]
Thanks for doing that chunk of thinking for me Salah
[automerge]1596121994[/automerge]
And mafia should kill me tonight because I will figure out this game by tomorrow
I got two out of three, should of killed me mafia

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Salah you are right, I determined that only Hayumi or Salah could be possible sane cop

(From my point of view)
[automerge]1596121181[/automerge]
Thanks for doing that chunk of thinking for me Salah
No problem, it worked well

I analyzed all Scenarios last NP & came to the Conclusion that Fallen & Joby needed to be checked to draw the whole Picture
I went for Fallen & glad you went for Joby, he was the only missing piece
And we still didn't get the Result of Hayumi, maybe we can Confirm everything today

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have an 11x11 grid drawn up nearly full of ticks and crosses
[automerge]1596123138[/automerge]
No problem, it worked well

I analyzed all Scenarios last NP & came to the Conclusion that Fallen & Joby needed to be checked to draw the whole Picture
I went for Fallen & glad you went for Joby, he was the only missing piece
And we still didn't get the Result of Hayumi, maybe we can Confirm everything today
Your plan is foolproof, there are no holes in the logic. We get a 100% win from it

I will be targeting Fallen Prince tonight

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok. I officially can’t make heads or tails of any of this. All I can know is that I am a cop with two innocent invests.

Odd and Salah are claiming that we all win the game right now if we kill me or him. Fine, if that’s the case then why hasn’t the host gg’d?

after we didn’t have any deaths on the first night, I assumed that goons didn’t have faction kill or something like that, but last night they proved that wrong.

my two cents: between all of odd and salah’s wall of text and hypotheticals and 11x11 charts full of x’s, and seeing how it is making people vote (all over the place) I get the distinct impression that scum has worked out that they win this game by either getting cops to kill a cop today while they kill another tonight(unless maybe they only get even night kills? Is that a thing?), or by getting another no-flinch and stalling our chances to keep the lead.

we need to kill a viable target today.

In the event that I am offed by y’all today, I flip cop, this confirms that Oddodd is indeed lying? I’m listening to his logic on that. So if oddodd is scum, who do we think are the other two?

odd can you explain to me again why we are pitted against each other logically here again? I want to make sure I understand the logic iron clad before I start deconstructing it and just adding more to this Gordian cluster fuck
[automerge]1596135120[/automerge]
I wanna make sure that @oddoddfruit hasnt made a mistake somewhere before I go after his ass with the full might of my brain :5head:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have an 11x11 grid drawn up nearly full of ticks and crosses
[automerge]1596123138[/automerge]

Your plan is foolproof, there are no holes in the logic. We get a 100% win from it

I will be targeting Fallen Prince tonight
@Salah Eddine why is going the joby route safer than the Fallen route? I think Fallen is scummier and more confirmed scum

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Salah Eddine @oddoddfruit
Vote kill Fallen Prince

the only thing that makes sense to me right now is that gambit and fallen are both scum and I am insane cop. What do you guys think of this? All I know is that I am a cop and I’ve only gotten innocent reads so far.

I would like to hear more from @Beky @Hayumi and @Gambit
Remember, @RAIL_GUN was sure that one of gambit/Hayumi/Sam had to be scum according to his numbers. With my invest in gambit and the fact that Sam and Rail both got killed, I feel that between Fallen/Gambit/Hayumi these are all great candidates for an axe. And as far as I can tell I still don’t know what is going on with Beky.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
LOL. Looks like scum got threatened by Rail.

Anyway, targeted Beky - guilty.
I also targeted Beky and got guilty<

Sorry for the late response everyone. Work's a bitch
[automerge]1596157043[/automerge]
So basically in my mind atm I can only really be paranoid or sane. There's a small chance of me being insane but I doubt it, and no chance of me being naive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok that settles it, the three mafia are joby, Rej and Fallen.
[automerge]1596169440[/automerge]
The first time I played a dethy I got absolutely destroyed because I didn't followthe logic method, gg guys

You should of had me, Salah or Railgun on your team but that's just how the rng goes

You definitely should of killed me, I even warned you about it. Letting me live sealed the deal
[automerge]1596170726[/automerge]
I targeted joby and got guilty
There are zero holes with the logic from my point of view, for everyone else the statements I have made mean either I am Mafia, joby is Mafia or we are both Mafia. There are no other possibilities

Railgun is confirmed cop

N1 oddoddfruit - (Railgun is inno)
N2 oddoddfruit - (joby is guilty)

I can't be paranoid because I got an inno on Railgun, paranoid always gets guilty
I can't be naive because I got a guilty on joby, naive always gets inno
I can't be insane because I got an inno on Railgun, insane would get guilty on a confirmed cop
If I'm lying then I am mafia
If I'm sane then joby is mafia
Ok so Beky and Railgun are the confirmed naive cops, joby may also be included in this pool but from my point of view they are confirmed mafia

Everyone else has given a guilty result making it impossible for them to be naive

Salah - N2 Fallen Prince guilty
Rej - N2 Railgun guilty
Gambit - N1 Railgun guilty, N2 Beky guilty
Hayumi - N1 Shion guilty
oddoddfruit - N2 joby guilty
Samael - N1 Beky guilty
Fallen Prince - N1 Hayumi guilty, N2 oddoddfruit guilty
Shion - N2 Beky guilty
Ok so now I'm going to cover Rej

N1 oddoddfruit innocent
N2 Railgun guilty

Rej can not be paranoid, they have an innocent on oddoddfruit
Rej can not be naive, they have a guilty on Railgun
Rej can not be sane, they have a guilty on a cop

If Rej is insane then I am mafia, they have inno on me
If Rej is lying then they are mafia

From my point of view Rej is 100% confirmed because I know I am a cop
From my point of view

I have confirmed myself as the sane cop with my results, the post where I analysed my results and confirmed joby as mafia

Only Salah and Hayumi can be the other sane cop, I can disqualify everyone else from the pool of with the following logic

Beky and Railgun are confirmed naive cops via my deductions
joby and Rej are mafia goons via my deductions
Gambit got a guilty on Railgun and Beky, he can not be sane cop. Railgun and Beky are confirmed cops
Samel got a guilty on Beky, he can not be sane cop. Beky is a confirmed cop
Fallen Prince got a guilty on oddoddfruit, he can not be sane cop because I know I am a cop
Shion got a guilty on Beky, he can not be sane cop. Beky is a confirmed cop

So from my point of view, only Hayumi or Salah can be the other sane cop. Will make another post with further deductions from this logic

(From my point of view)
And to wrap up loose ends
I also targeted Beky and got guilty<
Beky is confirmed cop meaning Hayumi is insane cop so Salah is the other sane cop amd that means Fallen Prince is mafia

@joby there is my complete logical deductions, zero holes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So here is Summary for Everyone to understand:

Shion Cop ---> Salah Naive or Sane & Hayumi Paranoid or Insane
Shion Goon ---> Salah Naive or Insane & Hayumi Paranoid or Sane

RAIL_GUN Cop ---> OOF Naive or Sane & Gambit Paranoid or Insane

Beky Cop ---> RAIL_GUN Naive or Sane & Samael Paranoid or Insane
Beky Goon ---> RAIL_GUN Naive or Insane & Samael Paranoid or Sane

Fallen Prince Cop ---> Joby & Beky & Shion Naive or Sane
Fallen Prince Goon ---> Joby & Beky & Shion Naive or Insane

OOF Cop ---> Rej Naive or Sane
OOF Goon ---> Rej Naive or Insane

Hayumi Cop ---> Fallen Prince Paranoid or Insane
Hayumi Goon ---> Fallen Prince Paranoid or Sane
Beky Cop --- Gambit Paranoid or Insane & Shion Insane & Hayumi Paranoid or Insane
Beky Goon --- Gambit Paranoid & Shion Sane & Hayumi Paranoid or Sane

Gambit Cop --- Joby Naive or Sane
Gambit Goon --- Joby Naive or Insane

RAIL Cop --- Beky Naive or Sane & Rej Insane

Fallen Prince Cop --- Salah Insane
Fallen Prince Goon --- Salah Sane

Joby Cop --- OOF Insane ---> (OOF cannot be Insane)
Joby Goon --- OOF Sane

OOF Cop --- Fallen Paranoid or Insane
OOF Goon --- Fallen Paranoid or Sane
According to these, here are Possibilities for Cops:
Sane ---> Shion, Hayumi, Joby, Beky, Salah, OOF & Fallen + Sam & RAIL
Insane ---> Gambit, Shion, Hayumi, Joby, Rej, Salah & Fallen + Sam & RAIL
Naive ---> Joby, Beky + RAIL
Paranoid ---> Gambit, Hayumi, Fallen + Sam

OOF can only be Sane & Rej can only be Insane so one of them is Lying, let's check both their cases now:

1. If OOF is Sane Cop ---> Joby & Rej are 100% Goons ---> Beky & RAIL are Naive 100% --->
Remaining Sane is either Me/Salah or Fallen Prince ---> If Fallen is Sane then Salah can only be Insane --->
Shion & Hayumi Goons which is Contradiction because we only have 3 Goons, not 4.
But if Salah is Sane then Fallen is our 3rd Goon

Conclusion: In this Scenario Joby, Rej & Fallen are Goons ---> By lynching Joby & they Flip Goon then Rej & Fallen are 100% Confirmed Goons.
If Joby flips Cop & OOF is lying, we jump to 2nd Less Likely Scenario:

2. If Rej is Insane ---> OOF Goon ---> 2nd Insane is among: Gambit, Shion, Hayumi, Joby, Salah, Fallen, Sam & RAIL --->
  • Gambit Insane ---> Shion Goon ---> Salah Insane ---> Contradiction ---> Gambit cannot be Insane
  • Shion Insane ---> Fallen is Goon ---> Joby & Beky Naive ---> Salah & RAIL are Sane --->
    Sam Paranoid ---> Goon between Hayumi & Gambit
  • Hayumi Insane ---> Salah is Sane ---> Fallen is Goon ---> 2nd Sane among Sam & RAIL --->
    If RAIL is Sane then Sam is Paranoid ---> Since Hayumi & Fallen cannot be Paranoid then Gambit is Paranoid --->
    Joby & Beky Naive which leaves us with Shion as only Possible Goon but since i'm Sane it's Contradiction
    But if Sam is Sane then Beky & RAIL are Naive & Joby is Goon ---> In this 2nd Case Shion is Insane which is Contradiction
  • Joby Insane ---> Fallen is Goon ---> Salah is Sane ---> Beky & RAIL Naive ---> Shion Goon ---> Contradiction
  • Salah Insane ---> Shion is Goon ---> Sane among Joby, Beky, Fallen, Sam & RAIL ---> If Fallen is Sane then Hayumi is Goon --->
    If any of others is Sane then Goon either Hayumi or Gambit
  • Fallen Insane ---> Salah is also Insane ---> Contradiction
  • Sam Insane ---> Salah is Sane ---> Fallen is Goon ---> Gambit & Hayumi Paranoid ---> Shion Sane ---> Fallen is Cop ---> Contradiction
  • RAIL Insane ---> Beky is Goon ---> That means only Joby can be Naive which is Contradiction
Conclusion: This 2nd Scenario is Full of Contradictions & i was able to find only 2 Possible Results:
In one of them Fallen is indeed Goon just like Scenario 1 & 3rd Goon among Hayumi & Gambit
In second one Shion is Goon & 3rd Goon still among Hayumi & Gambit

So following OOF's Claim we have ---> Fallen, Rej & Joby as Goons
Following Rej's Claim we have ---> OOF, Fallen/Shion & Hayumi/Gambit

So by Lynching Joby, if he is Goon then OOF's Claim is 100% Confirmed & other Goons are Rej & Fallen
If he is Cop then OOF is 100% Goon, Rej is Insane and he can check either Hayumi or Gambit while i check Rej to check if i'm Sane or Insane
Goons will either Kill me or Rej in this Case, whoever Survives will have Info to confirm the other Two Goons

Here is the Plan:

1. Lynch Joby
2. Joby is Goon ---> Fallen & Rej are Goons ---> Easy Game
3. Joby is Cop ---> OOF is Goon ---> Rej visits Hayumi or Gambit while Salah visits Rej ---> Still Easy Game
[automerge]1596178419[/automerge]
The first time I played a dethy I got absolutely destroyed because I didn't followthe logic method, gg guys

You should of had me, Salah or Railgun on your team but that's just how the rng goes

You definitely should of killed me, I even warned you about it. Letting me live sealed the deal
I actually stayed quiet D1 to not attract any attention, i think i only posted like 3 Times
I knew 2 NPs is all we needed to win, glad it worked

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really don't see a fault at Salah's play. If i am wrong and was fooled that's on me

This game is all about logic anyway, hardly any need for reads xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom