Duel Einsauer vs Hassan [Non-Canon | Lvl 70 Duel]

Who Takes this Dub?

• Sparerib

• Fishstick

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With his free hand, the Vice-Admiral gave orders to the marine to leave the woman alone. He then kept on eating the available rations like nothing happened.
Shaarib's order caused a tightening in many of the marines' chests. This fishwoman was capable of shredding away the front of a reinforced building with water alone, and now they were to allow her entry (weapons in tow). The second highest ranking marine on the entire island grimly nodded to his men. "Vice-Admiral's orders, stand at ready! Do not fire." He echoed the order and his soldiers laxed their trigger fingers.

A few marines in the common area, watching Shaarib eating with only one hand, waited for the marine hero to launch into action, but instead he calmly continued his marine-standard meal while waffling over how to quickly deal with the pirate nuisance. They weren't aware that Shaarib was already engaging without even taking his eyes off of his ominously unspecified meat product.

Naturaaly, his other hand followed Sweet through her carnage. The fishwoman decided to ignore it and was going to regret it. The fist clenched and formed a fist. Getting coated with Haki, the hand too some distance and flew at high speed towards the back of the pirate's head.

-Fragment Punch !
Captain Sweet Einsauer, now leaving the hovering hand out of her mind began to cross the threshold that was once an entrance. As she took her first step over the rubble she would experience a blunt force to the back of her head that threw her hair forward and knocked her to a knee. Sweet's eyes were unsteadying as darkness crept in from the corners of her vision, the surprise rabbit-punch had nearly knocked her out.

The world spun from her perception for a moment longer before she blinked hard and opened a set of eyes far fierier than before. Her stoked rage seemed to quickly offset her state of daze as she rose and caught sight of the floating hand that had struck her. She stood back up, now vigilant of the hand, but still continued her path. She did not attack the hand, and instead moved into the base.

The marines, still following the vice-admiral's command merely watched as the entirety of the attack and aftermath transpired.

She glanced around at all the marines, they stood in guarded silence; weapons loosely aimed at the pirate. She asked: "I'm just here to settle my score with THAT idiot." She said pointing back to the hand, aggressively buzzing around behind her like wasp. "Tell me where I can find the rest of him and I'll be out of your hair in no time, but if you hesitate on an answer...I swear I will chain your bodies from the trees and let you watch me raze your sad, little town to nothing but charcoal."

Many remained quiet, looking to their superior for assistance or guidance; he remained stoically silent. Almost every other marine followed the suit of their leader. Before even a full two seconds passed, a young marine pointed in the direction of Shaarib's whereabouts. The marine leader sternly looked at the cowardly rookie as Sweet nodded thankfully to the young man and began moving towards the mess hall.

The sound of chains dragging long through the tight hallway would meet Shaarib's ears. She seemed totally focused on what she was about to do, but still Captain Einsauer remained vigilant for another attack from behind.

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib began to laugh so hard, food got stuck in his throat. Tears were rolling from his eyes, he had to detach his arm and hit himself in the back to prevent asphyxia. Sweet was a scary person, she took the punch like a champion. He had to applaud her determination. He stole on her and she didn't get knocked out. She fell on one knee but still kept going. The woman was determined to get what was owed to her. Around him, the soldiers were troubled. They had never seen one of the high-ranking officers, and Shaarib was maybe a little too eccentric for their taste. The Skypiean had thrown one of their comrades against a wall. He had to show dominance, soldiers on those estranged islands were lazy and too complacent. They thought they were some big shots and Shaarib would be damned if he let himself get disrespected by them. Instead, he tried to ease the tension a little.

With the incredulous regards he got, the knight kept laughing. Today was fun. Their dinner got once again interrupted by Sweet.
She glanced around at all the marines, they stood in guarded silence; weapons loosely aimed at the pirate. She asked: "I'm just here to settle my score with THAT idiot." She said pointing back to the hand, aggressively buzzing around behind her like wasp. "Tell me where I can find the rest of him and I'll be out of your hair in no time, but if you hesitate on an answer...I swear I will chain your bodies from the trees and let you watch me raze your sad, little town to nothing but charcoal."
The punch had slowed her down but she was coming fast, they understood that she was only after the Vice-Admiral. What they did not predict was to see said Vice-Admiral detach all of his body and leave only his head and his arms. The pieces flew in every other direction to hide while the Skypiean kept eating. How did the food move to his stomach was a wonder. Shaarib waited for Sweet to enter and said with a cocky smile.#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Instead, he tried to ease the tension a little.

With the incredulous regards he got, the knight kept laughing. Today was fun.
The lesser marines seemed hesitant to laugh along at first, but before long the rookies fell in line and began to chuckle. The man's bravado seemed to ease their stress a bit shortly before...
Their dinner got once again interrupted by Sweet.
The marines, now hearing the chains dragging closer quieted and fell away from the entrance with anxiety-fueled haste. The hapless rookies looked to Shaarib Hassan desperately as they felt...and heard...doom treading down the corridor.

Her voice would creep in before she did...
"We might've been even, you trashed my ship; I trashed your base..." She said, thinking Shaarib to be a native. "...But then you had to go and SUCKER PUNCH ME!" Her calm voice suddenly metamorphosing outrage.
What they did not predict was to see said Vice-Admiral detach all of his body and leave only his head and his arms. The pieces flew in every other direction to hide while the Skypiean kept eating.
Shortly before Sweet's voice would come through the Skypiean would seemingly explode into perfect segments of himself, the pieces throwing themselves all around the room behind furniture and appliances, some going into a small kitchen area behind a counter. The baffled marines fell back from Shaarib, now even further confused as he continued eating his meal.
Shaarib waited for Sweet to enter and said with a cocky smile.#

She squinted for a moment, this clown was pushing her buttons. The captain wasn't much for jokes at her own expense at all...
...Still she chuckled slightly, more at the pleasant thought of feeding Shaarib his own detachable hands than his cockiness.

Captain Einsauer's pupils dilated into thin strips as she began using her precognition; continuing to keep his detatcheed hand in mind as she burst into a sprint towards Shaarib's head, but what she believed to be the rest of the marine. Kicking an empty chair in their path up into the air, she tucked beneath the distraction and then pulled up fast bringing her leathery knuckles up towards the Skypiean's jaw.
Gosenmaigawara Seiken (literally meaning "Five Thousand Tile True Punch"): A much-stronger version of the Senmaigawara Seiken. It is a very powerful punch, able to knock out a Jailer Beast in one strike. It is used like an uppercut, rather than a straight punch, sending the opponent flying skywards.
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength

Destructive Potency Rank: A | Total Damage Calc: 6. City Level
"Fuck yourself!"
@L'Empereur :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"We might've been even, you trashed my ship; I trashed your base..." She said, thinking Shaarib to be a native. "...But then you had to go and SUCKER PUNCH ME!" Her calm voice suddenly metamorphosing outrage.
The woman was too stubborn for her own good. If they were done, as she repaid the Vice-Admiral by thrashing his supposed base. What did she continue on her path? Shaarib did not destroy her ship, he just used his power to raise the anchor. The storm, he did not create. It was an unforeseen event that caused problems for both of them. She wouldn't stop until she fought with Shaarib and the voice in his head was still whispering bad things. The marine wanted to keep titillate her, she was like a kid, she took everything at face value and it was stupidly funny. Sweet came in and did nothing for a moment. She kept watching the Skypiean as he dragged his hand back to its place. At one point, she chuckled and lunged forward. This was bad, she kicked a chair and Shaarib watched her prepare to throw a punch. She wanted was she owed, so the marine gulped and in a show of faith caught his head with his hands and coated it with haki. He was going to take the hit like a champ, if she did, he could too. He was Shaarib Hassan ! The punch came fast and the world of the soldier became blurry. His hands were not enough to absorb the hit, his head spun on itself for a bit before the hands stopped the momentum and oriented it to face the pirate. Shaarib spat some blood on the ground and said :

- "Are we done now ? Can you let me eat in peace or do you want your ass kicked too ?!"

[Haki Count = 16 - 1 -1 ]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The disrespect dealt by the man would not go unpunished, Sweet's ego was far too large and fragile to allow such a slight against her. This circus freak was pushing the buttons of the wrong pirate. Marine rookies raised their rifles once more. "Sir?" Asked one of them.

"On your knees, pirate!" Shouted another. The rest of the marine masses watched in nervous silence, as they feared the inevitable clash.
Outside the marine base, nervous civilians gathered to listen to any pursuing clashes and to observe the damage that had been dealt to their local link to the World Government.

The punch came fast and the world of the soldier became blurry. His hands were not enough to absorb the hit, his head spun on itself for a bit before the hands stopped the momentum and oriented it to face the pirate. Shaarib spat some blood on the ground and said :

- "Are we done now ? Can you let me eat in peace or do you want your ass kicked too ?!"

[Haki Count = 16 - 1 -1 ]
Towering over the sitting marine, without waiting for the marine to finish speaking Sweet spun in place and brought one of her long, gangly legs out at the marine's face as the female pirate captain spun. "We're done when I say we're done, freak!"

Nanasenmaigawara Mawashigeri (literally meaning "Seven Thousand Tile Roundhouse Kick"): The user performs a roundhouse kick, which is strong enough to block the gigantic Wadatsumi's punch and break one of his fingers.
Destructive Potency Rank: A

Destructive Potency Rank: A | Total Damage Calc: 6. City Level

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib smiled once again, some of his teeth were red due to the blood. The fishwoman had a mean punch. The problem was that she wanted to hit Shaarib more. Shaarib's words seemed to hurt her ego, he was too talkative for his own good. The soldiers around raised their rifles but Shaarib let out a high-pitched whistle. He ordered them to lower their weapons. He didn't any help, if they decided to shoot Sweet. it was going to cause more problem. The woman, like the SKypiean, was out of their league.

- "You never hurt a guest ! This woman right here, is too be treated with the upmost respect ! I did a bad things to here and she came to reap what I sown. We can even say, she came to rip me into shreds. But you see... I did not respect the xenia, she destroyed my base so I punched her in the head... I shouldn't have done that. It hurts Sweet feeling you see..." said Shaarib talking with a condescending voice. "And now it's why she don't want to...." He was interrupted by a flying kick coming at him. His hands joined and wnet to intercept the kick and maybe topple her. Incredibly so, both attack cancelled each other and the smile on the marine's face reached his ears. " to let me alive... She want to beat the crap out of of me..."One of his hands came back and he put hit at the side of face, like he wanted only the soldeirs to hear it " She might be in love with the Vice-Admiral ya know ?"

"Jusshigan"
Requirements: 61 mastery, 61 Strength since it's used with Bara, Requires 10+
DPS: A ==> Same as Sweet
Description: In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent
#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He was interrupted by a flying kick coming at him. His hands joined and wnet to intercept the kick and maybe topple her. Incredibly so, both attack cancelled each other and the smile on the marine's face reached his ears.
Sweet's leg met with the marine officer's hands; she couldn't help but wince as the bullet-like fingertips began their attempts at digging into her flesh. Stasis in the clash of the two techniques lasted only mere breaths of time before Shaarib's hands pushed away and Sweet leg pushed off in the opposite direction. The pirate was careful to bring her leg through the table as it ricocheted away from the clash.
Cracking and clattering filled the air as military grub spilled onto the ground and Shaarib's peaceful meal went to waste.

She stepped back a bit, pupils still narrowed with haki and anticipation.
"Stand up and fight, or you'll die sitting like a dog."

The tall fishwoman stepped backwards a bit more, allowing sufficient room for Shaarib to get up, but also allowing space for her chains to be used...And sure enough, slowly continuing its unravelling, the chain on Sweet's left arm slackened more and more; metal links unfurling with a dubious clatter.

" She might be in love with the Vice-Admiral ya know ?"
The words weren't lost on the sea-captain and they echoed in her mind (frustrating her all the more); in truth this was going to mean a lot of work. A total raze of this city might be necessary after all...Word of her killing a vice-admiral couldn't get out, and unfortunately it seemed the whole town was bearing witness to her rampage.

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Stand up and fight, or you'll die sitting like a dog."
# Shaarib looked at the pirate dumbfounded, did she not realize in her anger that the man was incomplete ? Did she not realize that besides the arms and the head, Shaarib's body had been scattered around ? She was really atypic, the grip she had on the chains tightened. She was about to let go of her frustration. Shaarib wasn't dumb, she attacked the marine when he was disguised as a Swabby. If she could be that ruthless to the ones under her, what would happen to an enemy? The Vice-Admiral smiled at her, there was no need to calm the situation. He had spoken enough, Sea ruined his meals and looked like she wasn't going to stop before Shaarib was out of commission. Although the Skypiean was competitive, he wanted the keep the show going.

- " If it's what you want... But before we begin, I think I need to show ya something..." said the man, his arms crossed while the head still floated around " I ate a devil fruit as you can see, and from time to time, when I'm tired like right now, my body kinda detach itself and move. We can't fight if my body is not complete tho. Or you are that shameless ?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- " If it's what you want... But before we begin, I think I need to show ya something..." said the man, his arms crossed while the head still floated around " I ate a devil fruit as you can see, and from time to time, when I'm tired like right now, my body kinda detach itself and move. We can't fight if my body is not complete tho. Or you are that shameless ?"
Sweet could care less about the marine's notion of her; shame was beside the point. Her anger had dragged her into this situation, now she needed to channel that rage towards eliminating this man and potentially this town... The next step regarding witnesses would be an issue for after this fight, she needed to focus; her pupils were attempting to contract back to normalcy.
The combination of the unguarded punch to the back of the head and her precognition running consistently (not to mention Shaarib's clownery) was resulting in a headache.

She frowned and brought up her bechained arm. Shaarib was given his chance, she was making her move and she'd be aiming for his head.
Swiftly the arm came down with a long metal chain extending out towards the top of Shaarib's head; with quiet grunt of effort, Sweet extended her will incarnate into the strike. As the chain was midway towards the top of the marine's head, a dark armament coating worked its way from Sweet's arm up the individual chain-links.
"CHAIN LASH!!"
Chain Lash!!: Sweet reels back a bechained arm and swings down forcefully striking those in front of her.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength

Destructive Potency Rank: B + 2 (Haki) | Total Damage Calc: 7. Mountain Level
@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
-Fragment Punch: The user shoots their hand(s) at the enemy,(the user can add 1/3 of their forearm to his fist, so that if the opponent attempts to stop the attack by grabbing the forearm, the user can simply detach their fist and continue the attack (DPR will be reduced 1 rank)
Requirements: (51 Mastery, 51 Strength,51 Movement Speed)
Destructive Potency Rank: B

[If the attack is used with any MA (Rokushiki per example, we just add the MA as requirement, let's say a A rank Shigan (61 Ma, 61 Fruit, 61 Strength, 61 movement Speed)]

-Fragment Freesbee: The user stomps on its foot and then throws one of his legs cartwheeling on the ground towards an opponent.
Requirements: (31 Mastery, 21 Strength, 41 Movement Speed)
Destructive Potency Rank: C

- Iron Fragment Freesbee : The user coats his foot with Tekkai and then throws one of his legs cartwheeling on the ground towards an opponent.
Requirements : (41 MA, 41 Mastery, 31 Strength, 41 Movement Speed)
Destructive Potency Rank: B

- Cutting Fragment Freesbee : Throws his lower half cartwheeling on the ground towards an opponent. He then uses the momentum to unleash a rankyaku
Requirements:(71 Mastery,71 MA, 81 Strength, 81 Movement Speed)

- Fragment Festival : The user's ultimate attack, they separate all their body parts into tiny chunks and spins them around. Then he can either surround his enemy to block their escape, or pummel his enemy with his body parts at intense speeds. This attack also makes it difficult to hit the user while they are using it, however their feet remain on the ground during this move, leaving them open for attack.
Requirements : (41 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed) How does it work ?

- Fragment Torrent : The user coats his body with Tekkai and then separates it into multiple little fragments before falling on an area like bullets.
DPR: B, requires 61,61,61,61
DPR: A, requires 81,81,81,81
DPR: S, requires 100, 100,100,100

- Fragment Circus: The user detaches their hands and grabs onto an opponent with them before lifting them high into the air. They then turn them so that they are facing the ground before sending their hands flying in a corkscrew pattern back down to earth, throwing them on the ground with high impact.
Requirements : (61 Mastery, 61 Strength, 61 Movement Speed) [Mastery and Strength need to be one rank above Opponents' strength]

- Fragment Crash : The user detaches their hands and grabs onto a big object (House, Boulder, Ship) with them before lifting them high into the air and throwing it on a target with high impact.
Requirements:(71 Mastery, 71 Strength, 71 Movement Speed)
Using any of the MA attacks the user has should require a Rank higher in Fruit Mastery

#
Shaarib was in deep shit, Sweet was an angry and frustrated person named. She went on and on, ranting about the injustice she had experienced from our hero. Shaarib pushed her button and her anger started to boil over. The soldier could sense that Sweet was on the brink of losing control, and he knew she was going to address that anger soon. Instead of escalating into a full-blown argument, she was going to become violent. What the ensigns around did not know was that under all that funny demeanor, Shaarib was about that life too. He never was the calmest in the room. Veins were bulging on his neck, he wanted to explode too. But he was around too many weaklings to let go of his anger like that. Sweet decided to attack and for Shaarib It was hard to remain calm and collected when someone was literally trying to whip him with an iron chain. He took a deep breath, focused himself on breathing slowly and steadily and tried to visualize a peaceful place in his mind. It did not work. The smile turned feral, and one of his arms pounced forward. With the speed his punch rocketed at, a wave of compressed air went to meet the woman's chain. It wasn't strong enough to stop it, but it challenged it enough for Shaarib's head to dodge and for him to send his other arm towards the chin of the pirate. #

DDDD

KazeShigan or KazeJugon: Using the principles of Jugon, launches a powerful wave of compressed air at the target.
Requirement: Depends on Mastery
71 Mastery and Strength - DPR: A ==> City Level, 1 under Sweet's attack it lost 3 ==> so the attack is 3

-Fragment Punch: The user shoots their hand(s) at the enemy,(the user can add 1/3 of their forearm to his fist, so that if the opponent attempts to stop the attack by grabbing the forearm, the user can simply detach their fist and continue the attack (DPR will be reduced 1 rank)
Requirements: (51 Mastery, 51 Strength,51 Movement Speed)
Destructive Potency Rank: B ==> 2 + 81-100: 3. Large Building Level ==> Total Damage Calc: 5

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He took a deep breath, focused himself on breathing slowly and steadily and tried to visualize a peaceful place in his mind. It did not work. The smile turned feral, and one of his arms pounced forward. With the speed his punch rocketed at, a wave of compressed air went to meet the woman's chain. It wasn't strong enough to stop it, but it challenged it enough for Shaarib's head to dodge...
The blast of air gave Shaarib's floating head just enough time to move out of the way of the oncoming chain. Sweet, using her observation haki was seemingly keen on the fact her attack was going to miss just before it actually missed so she yanked back hard, her chain letting loose a whip crack through the air that rivaled any rifle as it began reeling back to her.

and for him to send his other arm towards the chin of the pirate. #
Sweet, still not fully grasping the Bara Bara no Mi's full potential, prepared to counter the oncoming punch with an attack of her own. The tip of her harpoon-like nose glimmered with the sudden spread of armament hardening. An arrogant smile found its way towards her face as she planned to decommission one of Shaarib's hand for good.
The haki spread across her nose and face area, giving her a pseudo-bandit mask comprised of her willpower incarnate.

As the hand came close she lunged forward into it, pressing her nose firmly at the oncoming projectile punch.

Nose Piercing!!: Sweet plunges her sharp nose into her opponent.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength

Destructive Potency Rank: A + 2 (Haki) | Total Damage Calc: 8. Island Level!
As the knuckles met with the captain's dangerous nose, the expected did not happen for Sweet Einsauer... Instead the hand split into two perfect pieces and continued into two separate punches making hard contact into both of her cheeks, on either side of her nose. The haki coating her face protected her from the heavy consequences that the punch would have otherwise carried, even so Shaarib's attack worked. The woman was sent backwards, landing square in a heap of broken table wood. As her head came up, her eyes had returned to normal; Shaarib had punched the observation haki right out of Sweet's skull.
Sweet Durability: 81-100: 5. Town Level + 2 (Haki) vs Total Damage Calc: 5 = Not very effective.

She didn't seem too hurt by the attack, but she was now acutely aware that her nose would be useless against the Chop Chop man.

The captain stayed seated for a moment, keeping her eyes on Shaarib and his visible dismembered parts. Her arm fished around in her pockets for a moment before pulling her balled fist out and throwing something into her mouth. Without taking her eyes from Shaarib the sclera in her eyes began to fade into a bloody red. Veins beneath her leathery skin bulged out with the new tremendous blood pressure running through Sweet Einsauer.
She stood up slowly, carefully maintaining her composure while the two steroid pills she ingested worked their magic on her body.
(+5 Strength, +5 Speed for 5 turns)

Energy Steroids
Can only be consumed by a Fishman.

Requires 71 Medicine to Create | 60,000,000 Beri to Purchase

The energy steroid is a dangerous, but powerful drug that enhances a Fishman's strength and movement speed for a certain amount of turns.
The energy steroid may be ingested and benefitted from in the same turn, multiple energy steroids may be taken at once or spaced out along their duration.
The first steroid provides +5 Strength, +5 Movement Speed for three turns.
The second steroid used within the first's duration adds two additional turns to the stat boost.
The third steroid provides an additional +5 Strength, +Movement Speed for three turns.
The fourth steroid provides a final two additional turns.

Any pills taken past this point during the same combat (or in-thread day) will result in an automatic knockout for the user.
Additionally, every pill ingested in succession to the first will result in a de-buff after the steroid's positive effects subside:

The second pill used within the first's duration will result in a -5 Strength, -5 Movement Speed de-buff for three turns.
The third steroid increases the duration of the de-buff by two turns.
The fourth removes an additional -5 Strength, -5 Movement Speed for a final three turns.
@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# The floating hand began to shake, and the room got filled with laughter. The woman decided to block Shaarib's attack with her nose. Wrong decision because her noise was pointy, so instead of stabbing the soldier's hand, she "cut" the arm in two. It was the peas of the Bara Bara no Mi. Shaarib was not only able to fragment his body in multiple pieces, he was now immune to any type of cutting attack. Be it slashes or stabs, his body, if, able to fragment more; would do it instantly. At first, he thought it was going to be only in paradise but he realized even Haki-coated swords were ridiculed in front of his powers. Mihawk before him would be reduced to fodder. Sweet took two punches in the head once again. Her little brain had been shaking since she entered the base. She crashed into a table, and sat up on the ground. She still was up and wanted more smoke.

- " Are we done yet miss ? " asked the Vice-Admiral

But the woman did not respond, she took something out of her pocket and threw in her mouth. Shaarib only linked the dots when he saw the repercussions on her body. Eyes being bloody, veins bulging in every direction, muscles growing in sizes : Energy Steroids. A drug used mostly by Holy Jones and his men. A pirate crew Shaarib exterminated, they lied to the others by showing the prowess of the pills but the aftereffects were ridiculous. The addicts seemed to lose their lifespan and aged up immediately. Shaarib had never been a fan of it, everyone linked to Hody was a menace. He thought was just a powerful pirate but now, he had proof of her allegiance. Shaarib's body part began to fuze from the corners of the room and formed a big ball on the ceiling. Playtime was over he wanted an answer. #

- "Where did you find that ? Are you a part of the New Fish-Man ?!" asked Shaarib, his voice shaking with fury

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shaarib's body part began to fuze from the corners of the room and formed a big ball on the ceiling. Playtime was over he wanted an answer. #

- "Where did you find that ? Are you a part of the New Fish-Man ?!" asked Shaarib, his voice shaking with fury
The Skypiean's attitude shift surprised Sweet a bit. "What do you care about the New Fish-Man Pirates?" She asked pointedly, she wasn't too alarmed by the sudden flex of Shaarib's Bara Bara powers, more-so alarmed by his knowledge of Hody's men.

Her left arm spasmed, seemingly out of her control. The blood flow was surging her body along when she didn't actively resist the drug. The small cuts to her inner cheeks that she had just sustained from Shaarib's split punch(s) were producing more blood than what would be expected due to the drug's effects.
Einsauer didn't have time to waste, she knew her power surge wasn't going to last for long.

Blood spattered into her open palm as she spit into it. With a smile she looked at the amassed ball of Hassan, she had no reason to tell this obnoxious stranger about her history in her motherland or with Hody Jones...There was a fight that required attending to.

The fishwoman clenched her bloody hand before launching the concentrated blood and saliva towards Shaarib. Captain Einsauer had coated the mixture with invisible haki before throwing the attack, she couldn't hold back...Not anymore.

"O Uchimizu!"

O Uchimizu (literally meaning "Great Water Shot"): Similar to a normal Uchimizu*, but much larger in size.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 61 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A + 1 (Haki) | Total Damage Calc: 7. Mountain Level!

*Uchimizu (literally meaning "Water Shot"): The user hurls a simple droplet of water at his opponent, which can become a deadly bullet with the kinetic force created by their immense fishman strength.

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shaarib got angered by that retort m. She was evading the subject which was another clue about her alignment. The pirate was a member of the New-Fishman. Two months ago, he would’ve killed her without another thought but he had made promises. Promises to the Ryugu Kingdom the day he was knighted. And every respectable Skypiean knew that a promise was a debt at the end of the day. He promised he was going to kill any pirates that weren’t from Arlong’s crew, but he never promised he was going to bring them nicely to Fishman Island. Sweet was going there with a broken body.

- " Just answer dumbass ! " yelled the Vice-Admiral just when the woman unleashed the water bullet at him.

Fast as lightning, the cursed man launched a kick into the air. He intended to use the kinetic energy to create a circular blade strong enough to cut the water attack. The blade came to meet Sweet’s attack and like minutes ago, Shaaeib attack wasn’t strong enough to stop it. The bullet divide in two and when they arrived near the head, they weren’t potent enough to do damage. Above their heads, the ball began to fragment itself into multiple pieces.

- "Girl, I’m giving you another ultimatum ! What’s your relationship with them assholes ?! " inquired the Vice-Admiral, whose had clearly lost his calm

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Girl, I’m giving you another ultimatum ! What’s your relationship with them assholes ?! " inquired the Vice-Admiral, whose had clearly lost his calm
The swordfish fishwoman answered with a lasso made of chains rocketing out towards Shaarib's foot as it rebounded from its kick. She would attempt to wrangle his foot in an iron-tight squeeze from afar and yank it all the way to her.
Apprehend!!: Sweet lassos her chain around an opponent or limb in an attempt to apprehend or disarm them.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A | Total Damage Calc: 6. City Level!

The energy steroids were allowing her to move with strength and speed that would normally be beyond her own physical limits...But it was evident by her blood-shot and clouded eyes that she was being driven into an animalistic, violent state. The pirate had to struggle to keep her eyes focused only on Shaarib and not the other innocent men that were just now beginning to nervously clear out of the room; allowing Shaarib Hassan and Sweet Einsauer privacy to sort out their disagreement.

Before managing any sort of verbal answer, she let loose a feral snarl. "THEY'RE DEAD. WHY DO YOU CARE?" She managed to bark out aggressively in retort to Shaarib's inquiry.

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[OOC : My bad, posted on my phone last turn, forgot to write the DPR of the Rankyaku 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠]

# Shaarib was too angry to even think. The woman was playing too much, the drugs were proably acting on her mind. She decided to attack once again with her lasso. it did not work the first time, why was she trying it ? The whip caught Shaarib's foot and the man winced hard. The grip was sickening. He had gotten confident of his abilities and got caught in fornt of his children. Shaarib's head and arms fell on of one the tables, the damage felt by the foot were transmitted to the whole body. He wanted to yell but gritted his teeth together. He wasn't going to give her that much attention.

-"...."

[DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective]

He had to keep the ball of meat above their heads so he choose to lose control of some members. The amalgame sepparated and began to reflet the light, they were now as sturdy as iron. They began to move into all directions and suddenly, like they did on the ship, fell on Sweet like Bullet coming from the Sky.

- Fragment Torrent : The user coats his body with Tekkai and then separates it into multiple little fragments before falling on an area like bullets.
DPR: A, requires 81,81,81,81 ===> 6. City Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[OOC : My bad, posted on my phone last turn, forgot to write the DPR of the Rankyaku 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠]
I forgive you. :pepeclown:

He had to keep the ball of meat above their heads so he choose to lose control of some members. The amalgame sepparated and began to reflet the light, they were now as sturdy as iron. They began to move into all directions and suddenly, like they did on the ship, fell on Sweet like Bullet coming from the Sky.
As Sweet began reeling back the foot of Shaarib, he countered with a technique brought on by his Devil Fruit powers. The fishwoman recognized the technique from before, she laxed her chain around the marine's foot and retreated her weapon to her hand to prepare to counter the impending Bara Bara technique.
As Tekkai-ladden body part fragments began jettisoning downwards towards Sweet she brought her chain up and began swinging it overhead to smack away the pieces and parts of Shaarib Hassan's limbs. Her own haki coated the length of the chain to match the vice-admiral's use of Tekkai.

Watch Your Head!!: Sweet swings her chain above her head for a time, slamming into anything/anyone in line with her chain.
Requirements: 71 Mastery, 71 Strength
Clash Potency Rank: A + 1 (Haki) | 7. Island Level!!! = Sweet's Attack is 1 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 5 DPR

Sweet was quiet, but admittedly her mind was running far faster than her body on steroids...
Unmistakably, a few of Shaarib's projectiles found their way to Sweet's skin prior to her defensive measure, evident by the bruises and bloodspots that were now visible on her leathery, grey skin.

'How would this guy know about the New Fishmen?' She would ponder whilst defending herself. Even while under the influence of the mind-altering steroids, the questions being asked by the marine weren't lost on Sweet. Dots were being connected, Sweet was likely about to stumble upon Shaarib's identity through deductive reasoning...

With her spare arm she, with a heavy sense of reluctance, reached into her pocket containing her steroids. She was more than comfortable with one steroid in her system, but anything beyond a single steroid would begin to shred away at her reasoning. Letting go of the pill in her fingers she instead responded by leaping backwards away from the line of fire and preparing her next attack. Over-reliance on these pills costed her fishmen brethren their lives countless times before...Sweet was uninterested in becoming a statistic, but she could already feel the pills losing their hold on her strength. The fishwoman's chest was rapidly inflating and deflating, her body clearly beginning to be pushed to the limits between the drugs and the fight, her eyes weren't tired though...She seemed to be looking for a good opportunity to strike out at Shaarib.

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib's head got up, and he spat on the ground. The woman had resisted to his onslaught, it was time to be serious. Quickly, his body parts began to assemble. Piece by piece the skypiean found his way back to 3 meters. He began to evaluate the damage done by Sweet, his foot was damaged enough to halt his speed for a bit but Shaarib would go fight through the pain. The Vice-Admiral cracked his knuckles and took position. It was time to stop joking with Sweet. Drugs were going to have an aftereffects and the woman was going to explode. her temperament was bad usually, she would lashed out at anyone for anything. Shaarib experiecned it first hand when she tired to execute him. Now with her glazed and blood pumping with the steroids, she was unpredictable and if she decided to eat some more, she might iverpower him and kills the rest of the marines.

- " Now, I'm fully ready to kill ya, like I did with Hody and his guys..." muttered Shaarib before hiiting the ground ten times with his feet

The skypiean turned into a blur, he zig-zagged up and down, trying to cover at the best of his abilities his next action. His arms were linked together, fingers deployed at the ready. Each of them prepared to tear through the fishwoman's torso. He was ready to use his powers in case she stopped him. Ready to sent his forearms flying alone because he was sure she was fiesty enough to counter his move. She would probably try to capture Shaarib with her chain

- "Jusshingan !"

"Jusshigan"

DPR: S ==> 3+4 ==> 7. (If the arms get deconnected, DPR is reduced to 6)
Description: In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- " Now, I'm fully ready to kill ya, like I did with Hody and his guys..." muttered Shaarib before hiiting the ground ten times with his feet

The skypiean turned into a blur, he zig-zagged up and down, trying to cover at the best of his abilities his next action.
As Shaarib kicked off the ground to engage with the pirate, she found herself in a quiet stasis as his remark found its way to her ears. Her deductions were solved unceremoniously by the very man she suspected him to be. This ebony-skinned Skypiean man was the same man who had imposed himself against her brethren. The man brazen enough to slaughter her people and call himself their protector. The fishwoman let out a chuckle that progressed into a hideous cackle, slacked arms wrapped in chains dangling by her sides.
His arms were linked together, fingers deployed at the ready. Each of them prepared to tear through the fishwoman's torso. He was ready to use his powers in case she stopped him. Ready to sent his forearms flying alone because he was sure she was fiesty enough to counter his move. She would probably try to capture Shaarib with her chain

- "Jusshingan !"
The pirate wouldn't have time to formulate any more thoughts, the drugs were losing their hold and the man she had quietly dreamt of usurping and murdering was rocketing along towards her. The fishwoman smiled, she had to make this attack count; regardless of the oncoming threat of Shaarib's Jusshingan technique. She moved in to counter Shaarib's approach, the last pushes of the steroids giving her a slight edge in speed.
As the two figures were nearing an expected clash, the pirate pulled an unexpected move!
She would allow Shaarib's powerful technique an unimpeded path straight to her torso, however in retaliation (instead of clashing) she would send her own punch above Shaarib's attack, aimed right for his face. The pirate was hoping to leverage the last of her strength and speed boost to take the vice-admiral by surprise. The punch rocketed straight out, coating itself from the knuckles in a thick, dark haki-coating right before Shaarib's eyes.

Yonsenmaigawara Seiken (四千枚瓦正拳 Yonsenmai-gawara Seiken?, literally meaning "Four Thousand Tile True Punch"): A much-stronger version of the Senmaigawara Seiken. It is a very powerful straight punch that sends the opponent bigger than the user flying backwards.
Destructive Potency Rank: A + 2 (Haki) | 8. Island Level

This technique would be a gambit, there was no guarantee she could survive an unprotected attack straight to the ribs from this man...But regardless of everything, she needed to make the last of her strength be felt, not merely used to deflect or contest.

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib's eyes opened wide, the woman was crazy ! She was going to sacrifice herself just to be sure to hit Shaarib dead on too. Maybe she realized the drugs's effects were fading. She was getting desesperate, so Shaarib had to make a choice. The puch was coming at him fast and he had two choices. He was either going straight and taking his chances with his attack, it will mean taking the punch of Sweet but being able to hurt her. The second choice he had was to make a tactical retreat, which meant to send his head and amrs flying away. He would be safe but he was going to look like a coward in front of the other soldiers. Shaarib dodging the attack would only confirm what Sweet's said. He was never going to accept it. Never going to give her this joy. So did what every soldier in his postion would. He covered his head with Haki, if he had more it it would've been hardening. He angled his head so her punch would hit his forehead. Instant before the hit connected, SHaaarib detached his head from his body. Nothing would impede the Jusshigan's path.

- " Take that !"

• Shaarib's durability is 101-119: 6. City Level ==> Sweet's attack is 2 tier above, so the damage are quite effective
While his fingers dug into Sweet, Shaarib's head flew to the other side of the room and hit a wall hard. The head got stuck and Shaarib had to wait for a bit before realizing what happened. If the punch had connected with his jaw, he would've been out like a light. He felt like a train hit him dead on. The skypiean was sure, he was lost some brain capacity. He did not knew what happened between the hit and the crash with the wall. His mouth was full of blood. His mind was still fuzzy but he needed to get his head out of the wall. He owed it to the soldiers, he owed it to the Ryugu Kingdom ! No student of Hody was going to beat him ! #

Top Bottom