[FIN] Regular Mafia End Of Seasons Special - Monster Mafia: Greed Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Do I now?
And how may you POSSIBLY know that?

Did you ghaze upon my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES and saw through me? Or do I HAVE IT?! HMMMMMMMMMM
3 people made it to the legendary place this dp. You're overly confident you will survive, thus you are working to build up your attack for this night period by using the side chest muscle card.
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
Also... ;-; you didn't want to trade with me and you didn't like my cards.
Oh, but don't get me wrong, I would have traded you, but you weren't in possession of cards I particularly saw any use for.
The trades were only beneficial for you. There are lower rarity cards I would love to have, but unfortunately you weren't in possession of them.

If you have gained new cards, especially in the Medium category I would love to perhaps give you a deal. IF you have the card I am looking for!

Just make no mistake, that was not out of hostility. I hope you understand my position here.

Me and my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES will apologize for any pain we may have caused.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
Oh, but don't get me wrong, I would have traded you, but you weren't in possession of cards I particularly saw any use for.
The trades were only beneficial for you. There are lower rarity cards I would love to have, but unfortunately you weren't in possession of them.

If you have gained new cards, especially in the Medium category I would love to perhaps give you a deal. IF you have the card I am looking for!

Just make no mistake, that was not out of hostility. I hope you understand my position here.

Me and my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES will apologize for any pain we may have caused.
Oh I have the card you're looking for. But you didn't trade with me at my worst.
:sarcasticshottie:
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
3 people made it to the legendary place this dp. You're overly confident you will survive, thus you are working to build up your attack for this night period by using the side chest muscle card.
Haha, maybe I do.. maybe I do..
And well. I can say this; I killed Larsi and Michelle.

Due to unfortunate events my plans didn't work out just as planned. But if they did, you'd see a whole 5 town dead this day.

my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES cannot be stopped anymore.
[automerge]1595084678[/automerge]
Oh I have the card you're looking for. But you didn't trade with me at my worst.
:sarcasticshottie:
I see, so you're siding with Town.. No matter.

You will be left alone, but it saddens me to hear you say this.

Me and my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES will weep.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
I see, so you're siding with Town.. No matter.

You will be left alone, but it saddens me to hear you say this.

Me and my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES will weep.
As I said, you didn't actually want my help and didn't want to trade with me. While you have been nice to me and not targeting me, you definitely took away some options I had.
 
Messages
1,137
Reaction score
1,349
Points
6,150
Salty Doubloons
1,510
As I said, you didn't actually want my help and didn't want to trade with me. While you have been nice to me and not targeting me, you definitely took away some options I had.
You are mistaken here, it's not that I didn't want to help you, at that time we, the Mafia were struggling ourselves. I had no leasure to help you at that time. Time's changed though.

What a sad day, my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES weep.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
You are mistaken here, it's not that I didn't want to help you, at that time we, the Mafia were struggling ourselves. I had no leasure to help you at that time. Time's changed though.

What a sad day, my SIDE CHEST MUSCLES weep.
As I said in the beginning, I have to like you to help you.
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
who else do we've beside mango??

hahahahahaa
 
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
2,857
Points
4,550
Salty Doubloons
801
Some big mafia boys visited me last night just wanna say..

SIKE! YOU THOUGHT!

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Juliet has been tryna buddy me ever since she joined the game. That's pretty scummy no..
[automerge]1595088910[/automerge]
Some big mafia boys visited me last night just wanna say..

SIKE! YOU THOUGHT!

SIDE CHEST MUSCLES
It's ok. I alrdy took out 2 of em. I think Juliet and Mango are the remaining forces
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom