Info Explanation Regarding Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
She told me that she wanted the team to be even more transperent. For me this would have been already to much info, but current post is super confusing. Reading the opening post the only interpretion I can think of is
  • Beky did shit
  • Zemmi overacted
  • Team didn't know what to do ^^
Again this is actually only my interpretation of this announcememt without any information from outside.
More like

Both did shit
Beky over did it
Zemmi overreacted
Team tried to patch things up but failed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
More like

Both did shit
Beky over did it
Zemmi overreacted
Yeah thats another possibility. These 2 points for me are 2 Things mentioned that makes everything Harder to understand.
A certain incident
Zemmi feeling threatened and unsafe
The question would be what does this all have to do with both of them being mods? Or was it just a private matter with Team Zemmi vs Team Beky similiar to Team TB vs Te WG?

But in the end I think for most of the members an announcement like
"Due to a private conflict with another Team member, Zemmi has decided to leave the forum. The doors for her will stay open, if she decides to return."
would have been more then enough. And the current announcement actually caused more confusion and left back all members with many open questions.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
She told me that she wanted the team to be even more transperent. For me this would have been already to much info, but current post is super confusing. Reading the opening post the only interpretion I can think of is
  • Beky did shit
  • Zemmi overacted
  • Team didn't know what to do ^^
Again this is actually only my interpretation of this announcememt without any information from outside.
I'm surprised she reached out to you too, but no surprise she is spreading "her truth" to everyone.

More like

Both did shit
Beky over did it
Zemmi overreacted
Indeed, we tried our best to patch things up and leave things without involving any more people into the mess she created, however we failed at that.

The question would be what does this all have to do with both of them being mods? Or was it just a private matter with Team Zemmi vs Team Beky similiar to Team TB vs Te WG?
It has nothing to do with them both being mods. It was always something personal, but when we called personal reasons some people got triggered, including herself. Also it was never something of Team Zemmi vs Team Beky as there were no teams or siding during the whole conversation, but, after gathering all the information and making the decision of demoting them both temporarely for unbecoming behaviours, we were automatically against her in her perception.

I asked a similar question and Rak gave me the answer that it was Zem suggestion.
And it was her suggestion indeed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm surprised she reached out to you too, but no surprise she is spreading "her truth" to everyone
This is mean because she actually contacted me to defend the modteam. After I questioned if this announcement was Made with the agreement of Zemmi and Beky.

She didn't tell anything about what happened. She only told me that she wished the team would be more transperent. Nothing more and I also didn't ask for more.
[automerge]1573581715[/automerge]
Also it was never something of Team Zemmi vs Team Beky as there were no teams or siding during the whole conversation
And thats the problem with this announcement.
On the one hand too many informations. Who cares about that to mods had a relationship in the past. On the other hand not enough informations, it only causes wrong conclusion for everyone who is not involved.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree this is a bit confusing but would it be okay if we could move on from this matter and allow the healing to take place naturally? Because right now, all we are doing is focusing on the situation even more and making things more polarizing and divisive.

I'm personally ok if the thread is closed as a way to move on.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All necessary information about this matter is focused on the first post. Both of them broke rules and both of them got punished. Beky will remain demoted for the two months and Zemmi will remain deleted for avoiding her punishment by deleting her account herself.

That is all. This thread is now locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom