[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Unvote

Vote Lynch Dragomir


This setup is confusing me.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
LMAO WASNT I THE ONE THAT FIGURED THAT OUT TOO?!
unvote!
Yeah. On D1 or D2 xD
Just notice after I saw Beast interfer Wanderer. Wanted to check if there was another one protecting and remembered you have figured him out as Wanderer even before.
[automerge]1584755203[/automerge]
  • Waindo - Evil Indie just checked his WU again
  • Beky - riding a bit too much on the backseat(scummy)
  • Gambit - confirmed Town!
  • Pepper - Not much to say
  • Juliet - confirmed Town!
  • FELI D AERON - ??? Afk
  • Hayumi - Former god who wants kill Gods. Definetly an indie who can win with Town
  • Dragomir - scum for sure
  • A famous historian - No read on him
  • Rej - confirmed Town!
  • joby - confirmed Town!
  • Naomi - confirmed Town!
  • shade0180 - backseat while having flavour knowledge(scummy)
  • Stray Cat - confirmed Town!
  • Salah Eddine - scummy af, but warmes us that he is not active could end up being wrong read
  • Nessos - confird Town!.
@Dragomir If you are town share your WU.
Or Just get wrecked.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Guys.... I think we should go for Wai next.
There should be three scum in the game but I can only find 3 god flavors in write up other than avenger
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Unvote Vote Lynch Drago
Yeah. On D1 or D2 xD
Just notice after I saw Beast interfer Wanderer. Wanted to check if there was another one protecting and remembered you have figured him out as Wanderer even before.
[automerge]1584755203[/automerge]

@Dragomir If you are town share your WU.
Or Just get wrecked.
But why does it matter? Aren't I scum for sure Nessie?
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Come on Drago, just help. If you are town, be helpful right now and give your write up and actions so we can move on and find a better target.

right now you are just pulling more and more frustration toward yourself which is unhelpful to town scum hunting, so either you are scum or unhelpful town.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Unvote Vote Lynch Drago

But why does it matter? Aren't I scum for sure Nessie?
I might be wrong, I am not infallible.
If you are indeed Town, we check the oppurtunity to go against one of Beky, FELI, AFH, shade or Salah. Else there also the option to hurt Wai.
(Still more then 12h to discuss)

So plz stop wasting time and give us your WU.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Come on Drago, just help. If you are town, be helpful right now and give your write up and actions so we can move on and find a better target.

right now you are just pulling more and more frustration toward yourself which is unhelpful to town scum hunting, so either you are scum or unhelpful town.
I might be wrong, I am not infallible.
If you are indeed Town, we check the oppurtunity to go against one of Beky, FELI, AFH, shade or Salah. Else there also the option to hurt Wai.
(Still more then 12h to discuss)

So plz stop wasting time and give us your WU.
:datea:

I'll claim in the morning.
 
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
:datea:

I'll claim in the morning.
Are you kiddong me?
If you are Town claim now then we have time to go after Others.

Wtf is wrong with you? Stalling time?
Hoping that this end in a No Lynch?
[automerge]1584756672[/automerge]
Everyone Vote Drago.
He is just trying to stall time, hoping that this ends in a No Lynch. Otherwise He would have already told us his WU.

 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
:datea:

I'll claim in the morning.
gaaaaahd if you are in fact town, you are being suuuuuch an ass :bloodtear:
[automerge]1584756870[/automerge]
Everyone Vote Drago.
He is just trying to stall time, hoping that this ends in a No Lynch. Otherwise He would have already told us his WU.
yeah, at this point I am putting my vote on him. I feel like I won't be able to believe his claim now at this point either.... feels like he could be stalling and acting butt hurt while he pulls a waindo and drafts up a fake role sheet....

vote lynch drago

okay, now that that's done, lets move on to Beky, Salah, AFH, and Shade
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
Sister and Lazy are mafia write up names. lazy is mafia transport making storms. Some one role blocked me last night-->could be Sister's mark of death is a role block move, she can investigate too because she tried to observe someone before and failed.
 
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Sister and Lazy are mafia write up names. lazy is mafia transport making storms. Some one role blocked me last night-->could be Sister's mark of death is a role block move, she can investigate too because she tried to observe someone before and failed.
I claimed if you want to see :datea:
[automerge]1584757510[/automerge]
Are you kiddong me?
If you are Town claim now then we have time to go after Others.

Wtf is wrong with you? Stalling time?
Hoping that this end in a No Lynch?
[automerge]1584756672[/automerge]
Everyone Vote Drago.
He is just trying to stall time, hoping that this ends in a No Lynch. Otherwise He would have already told us his WU.

You don't know how to have fun. Stop taking the game so damn seriously man. Chillax. Realize that people can trolling. Stop clouding your vision over trivial shit like this and insta assume people just stall when they're not listening to your demands and are scum for it. Such a narrow way to play the game buddy. Realize that I truly do what I want, how I want it, and when I want it. I'ma fuck with you and I'ma do it for however long I want to. It's the Drago way.
[automerge]1584757616[/automerge]
gaaaaahd if you are in fact town, you are being suuuuuch an ass :bloodtear:
[automerge]1584756870[/automerge]

yeah, at this point I am putting my vote on him. I feel like I won't be able to believe his claim now at this point either.... feels like he could be stalling and acting butt hurt while he pulls a waindo and drafts up a fake role sheet....

vote lynch drago

okay, now that that's done, lets move on to Beky, Salah, AFH, and Shade
Why would I act butthurt? I'm just tryna have some fun for myself here chief. I don't really care if I get lynched or not 😂
 
Last edited:
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Unvote
[automerge]1584758172[/automerge]
Drago another Town.
So scum is really taking the backseat.

Pepper got attacked? So I would like to look at AFH, Feli, Salah, shade and Beky.

Who is the Most scummiest for you. At least 3 of them should be scum!
 
Messages
861
Reaction score
1,097
Points
5,400
Salty Doubloons
1,929
Unvote
[automerge]1584758172[/automerge]
Drago another Town.
So scum is really taking the backseat.

Pepper got attacked? So I would like to look at AFH, Feli, Salah, shade and Beky.

Who is the Most scummiest for you. At least 3 of them should be scum!
Pepper is not cleared and he is still a suspect. Beast whatever alignment it is town or 3rd party it attacked Naomi but I transported Naomi with Pepper meaning Beast tried to attack pepper.

Vote Lynch AFH
[automerge]1584760192[/automerge]
Unvote

Vote Lynch AFH
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Only 1 flavour claim left for this DP
[automerge]1584761038[/automerge]
Only 1 WU claim was allowed
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom