[FIN] Regular Mafia Feng Shen Ji - Role Madness Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
thing is i did think you were scum but you tricked nessos into vouching for you so many times that it just labeled you town and once all my previous suspicions had been explained away, I stopped developing further suspicions.

tbh there was a very big tell, that I will keep to myself and see if i can use it in the future....
Can I offer you a peace treaty?
 
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
3,033
Points
7,450
Salty Doubloons
2,786
@joby by really healing her. Felt like a good way to get Cred.
[automerge]1585251721[/automerge]
Although was stupid when we realized she was a healer.
 
Messages
2,901
Reaction score
9,436
Points
7,700
Salty Doubloons
9,371
god, i'm still so blown away lmao, stray that was ridiculous. scum play of the outbreak award goes to you, you asshole.
[automerge]1585251794[/automerge]
so @FELI D AEROM was wife? the fuck bro? you asleep at the wheel or what? why didn't you counter claim you bitch :catgun:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom