good thing I’ve got more than one eye!You should have your eye on everyone, unless you are scum?
![]()

[automerge]1584280370[/automerge]
Lol really?Tbh it's 50/50.
good thing I’ve got more than one eye!You should have your eye on everyone, unless you are scum?
![]()

Lol really?Tbh it's 50/50.
I mean. The chance of us going from both being scum to both being either town or third is probably more likelygood thing I’ve got more than one eye!
[automerge]1584280370[/automerge]
Lol really?
Someone didn’t read their homework on ‘social distancing’At a party and suddenly game starts.

Or you are scumI mean. The chance of us going from both being scum to both being either town or third is probably more likely

Any pointers?Hey everyone, lets not play another stupid game mkay?![]()
You want to die?At a party and suddenly game starts.
Spoken like a true scumOr you are scum
[automerge]1584280662[/automerge]
Any pointers?

This post came across weird afYou want to die?![]()

Cool OMGUS bruhSpoken like a true scum
![]()

Sis, that's my mom's birthday party and my birthday is coming up, too. AND WE CELEBRATE xD.Someone didn’t read their homework on ‘social distancing’![]()
Keep pushing me unreasonably Joby, joking or not and imma dissect your ass and feed it to the wolvesCool OMGUS bruh![]()

How so?This post came across weird af
.......feeding asses to wolves sounds like scum ability to meKeep pushing me unreasonably Joby, joking or not and imma dissect your ass and feed it to the wolves
![]()

I don't understand the context. It's just random but could have some underlying meaningHow so?


The context is the world wide pandemic that is killing people and giving a lot of lower income working stiffs some very unwanted time off from work.... people are ‘supposed’ to avoid large crowds and social gatherings for a short time in an effort to stop the disease from spreading.I don't understand the context. It's just random but could have some underlying meaning![]()

I wish I actually had an ability like thatHow so?
[automerge]1584280870[/automerge]
.......feeding asses to wolves sounds like scum ability to me![]()

Oh yahhh nevermind lul. I forgot about the corona monsterThe context is the world wide pandemic that is killing people and giving a lot of lower income working stiffs some very unwanted time off from work.... people are ‘supposed’ to avoid large crowds and social gatherings for a short time in an effort to stop the disease from spreading.![]()

Smoke a blunt before playing, everything becomes so much clear.Or you are scum
[automerge]1584280662[/automerge]
Any pointers?

I hope you are townie again. Because I don't know how to read you very well. And your townie gameplay is too strong to loseSmoke a blunt before playing, everything becomes so much clear.![]()

That would definitely be crazy wouldn't it. If we were both scum again? Almost like a convenient possibility to use for actual scumHayumi and joby giving off scum vs scum vibes.

I meant ones that I haven’t already been doingSmoke a blunt before playing, everything becomes so much clear.![]()
