Vote lynch Juliet
Beast is not third party because they have allies--scum would be very unlikely to have their attacker with such an action, so I deduce that
Beast is town and based on the wording of the write up I say beast attacked a town and a scum.
this is a really strange thing to bring up when it seems very obvious that they are not a third. I think you are stirring the pot bringing up yet another possible third party role when we have 2 third party claims already. You just shot to the top of my list BB
[automerge]1584742288[/automerge]
THANK YOU
now what do you think of Juliet still? Because I think they are scum based off the TMI this DP. It seems mostly opportunistic, like wanting to take advantage of the in-fighting created by the misslynch of ryu...
[automerge]1584742582[/automerge]
this also seems like you have twisted things to fit a narrative. Nessos has routinely taken it upon himself to remind people that stray is confirmed town (i keep forgetting for example). So saying that he voted her when she had already claimed is either a lie or taken out of the context of the fact that Nessos is Stray's biggest advocate this game. You say you think Waindo is Juggernaut, but a post ago you said you thought Beast was Juggernaut?
Either, your reads are whimsical and subject to the direction of a faint breeze--or your are playing fast and loose with your 'reads' because accuracy and deep consideration is not necessary for the reads of scum....
...just an observation
[automerge]1584742600[/automerge]