Island Fishman Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Good work." The prince said with a smile. "I doubt we'll be seeing that thing again."
# Shaarib continued to follow the Prince looking at his hands dumbfounded. The excitement made him completely forget about of dangerous his powers were under the sea. He thought that hitting the giant fish with an electric punch wasn't going to have much consequences but the rest of the energy he unleashed propagated in the periphery. He could feel it, some fishes lost their voices. The winged-man looked at Fukaboshi, the Prince too was probably hurted by Shaarib's attack. At first Shaarib's thought it was the remnants effects of the anglerfish's light but it has been more than 20 minutes and Shaarib wasn't feeling it on him no more. The anglerfish was so shook he couldn't run away precisely and Fukaboshi was acting the same way. The Prince like his father was prideful, the knight wasn't going to hurt him by asking for a pause. He will rest when they get to Jimbe. Shaarib wanted to meet him the man, the shark disrespected him by not coming to see him and he needed to ask why. He needed to ask him why he was letting his old friend Arlong running amok in East Blue. They couldn't butt head since they were the two protectors of the country but Shaarib needed to set thing straight about the hierarchy between the two. #

- " Are we there yet ??"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- " Are we there yet ??"
As if on cue, the two entered a part of the night-time woods that glimmers and shone, with enough light to see all that stretched before them. In the opening before them were hundreds of different corals and tufts of seaweed. It was like an overgrown underwater garden, even at night all of the vibrant colors could be seen around them.
A large ornate tomb, white as ivory with gold trimming, sat nestled within this garden. It was the tomb of the queen, Fukaboshi's eyes locked on the tomb for some time as he glanced around looking for Jinbei.

The merman swam a bit further, not yet deciding to rest. He approached his mother's tomb and seemed to meditate silently at it with his head hung low into his chest. The messy blue hair of the prince obscured his face as he quietly murmured.

Quietly, from behind both the prince and Shaarib a new entity appeared. He looked at the prince for some time and then at the new knight.

"Ahem-" The large blue fishman cleared his throat sternly.
Fukaboshi swung around to the source with wide eyes. "Jinbei!" He rushed over to the knight only stopping a short distance away. Fukaboshi seemed as if he were about to unleash everything he had been preparing for this meeting but stumbled over them all in his mind.

"What are you doing here so late at night?" Jinbei asked the two of them still somewhat sternly.
Quickly however, Jinbei's mood lightened as he looked at the blue-haired prince's exhausted demeanor.

"Either way, it's good to see you again Prince Fukaboshi." He said with a big smile. Fukaboshi smiled in return before leaning back onto a large piece of coral. He seemed to be mostly recovered from the static at this point but still needed this break.

"Jinbei...This is Shaarib Hassan." Fukaboshi said with a somewhat lazy gesture of his trident. "He was knighted by my father shortly after your departure."

The whale-shark warlord looked Shaarib up and down. He was plenty strong, Jinbei had no doubt; but he certainly was not what Jinbei would expect of a knight of the Ryugu Kingdom. It took a moment but Jinbei bowed to his new comrade.

"I would have never expected Neptune to knight a skypiean, but I don't doubt his wisdom for a moment. It is an honor, Shaarib Hassan."
Despite the fishman's friendly demeanor, his voice was extremely powerful and rough. He had the respect-demanding voice to fit a famous figure such as himself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib was in awe of how beautiful the tomb of the Queen was. The plethora of corrals and flora illuminated the surrounding of the tomb. Even though they were in an abandoned forest, it looked like their buried her weeks ago not years. It was a proof of how loved she was by the kingdom. Shaarib calmly waited for Fukaboshi to pay his respect to his mother. For a moment, Fukaboshi lost all the walls he built around himself. For a moment, he was just a kid talking with his mother. Shaarib had to respect it, it was in a kinda way a mark of trust. The winged-man even wanted to pray for her but a deep voice interrupted them.

"Ahem-" The large blue fishman cleared his throat sternly.
Fukaboshi swung around to the source with wide eyes. "Jinbei!" He rushed over to the knight only stopping a short distance away. Fukaboshi seemed as if he were about to unleash everything he had been preparing for this meeting but stumbled over them all in his mind.

"What are you doing here so late at night?" Jinbei asked the two of them still somewhat sternly.
Quickly however, Jinbei's mood lightened as he looked at the blue-haired prince's exhausted demeanor.
In front of them stood the famed " Knight of the Sea". A man Shaarib Hassan wanted to meet for a long time. He was approximately as tall as the "Fallen Sky" and weighted probably twice as much. The old knight had that air about him the one man with "honor" had. Shaarib did not make sound. He let the prince and his hero talk to each other and waited for a proper introduction from the Prince.

The whale-shark warlord looked Shaarib up and down. He was plenty strong, Jinbei had no doubt; but he certainly was not what Jinbei would expect of a knight of the Ryugu Kingdom. It took a moment but Jinbei bowed to his new comrade.

"I would have never expected Neptune to knight a skypiean, but I don't doubt his wisdom for a moment. It is an honor, Shaarib Hassan."
Despite the fishman's friendly demeanor, his voice was extremely powerful and rough. He had the respect-demanding voice to fit a famous figure such as himself.
The captain blood was getting hotter. Jimbei sized him up and understood the difference between them. With his mantra Shaarib could feel the wariness, he could feel how the shark wasn't agreeing with Neptune's choice but Shaarib did not care. With his new found powers, Shaarib understood why Jimbei never interacted with the rebels. he wasn't stronger than Hody. If the man used his drugs in a fight against Jimbei he might have won. As Jimbei bowed and stood back correctly, the winged-man approached him. Looking at him right in the eyes. They were close enough for the Fishman to see right trough the lenses. Shaarib didn't need his respect, he wanted answers.

- " Ma ma, I can't say the same sadly. Here right in front of me stand the famous Jimbei ! " begins Shaarib, a voice full of sarcasm" A man that hide deep below the sea. A man I wanted to meet years ago when I saw what Arlong was doing in East Blue. A man I tried to reach since he worked for the World Government. An answer never came. I always thought my report never got to you but sadly it did. I came here for a pit-stop. I hoped to find informations about you. For us to meet. Nobody knew where you was, I was welcomed by the scums you let roam freely. Rebels that tried to take the country, they were ready to attack at any times. You failed your own people. The royals respect you too much but don't be mistaken, I don't. I represent this kingdom, it's under my protection. You have answers to give to that young man. Then you will get out of that vegetative state you are in and protect your country." Continued Shaarib with a deep voice. " I don't care who you are for them, If you can't help us with the search for Dekken, I will beat you up myself right now, choose wisely knight."
#

Edit : Typo

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
" Ma ma, I can't say the same sadly. Here right in front of me stand the famous Jimbei ! " begins Shaarib, a voice full of sarcasm" A man that hide deep below the sea.
It seemed immediately Fukaboshi was riled, he began to sat upright but instead decided to allow Shaarib to continue on. He would let the knight have his turn to speak. Jinbei seemed unfazed by Shaarib hostility, he looked the skypiean confidently in the eyes as he was spoken to.
A man I wanted to meet years ago when I saw what Arlong was doing in East Blue. A man I tried to reach since he worked for the World Government. An answer never came. I always thought my report never got to you but sadly it did. I came here for a pit-stop. I hoped to find informations about you. For us to meet. Nobody knew were you was, I was welcomed by the scums you let roam freely. Rebels that tried were ready to attack at any times. You failed your own people. The royals respect you too much but don't be mistaken, I don't. I represent this kingdom, it's under my protection. You have answers to give to that young man. Then you will get out of that vegetative state you are in and protect your country." Continue Shaarib with a deep voice. " I don't care who you are for them, If you can't help us with the search for Dekken, I will beat you up myself right now, choose wisely knight."
During the entirety of Shaarib's monologue the heavy-set fishman knight looked to his colleague with a trained sense of humility. He listened dutifully and respectfully until Shaarib finished with his ultimatum.
The knight closed the very little remaining distance between the two so they were chest to chest. The fishman took a long moment to assess Shaarib's words but suddenly a smile stretched across his face.

It was clear to Jinbei that nothing he would say would suffice for the skypiean, the older knight had his defenses against Shaarib's fiery rant but in the face of such an angry and passionate defense for the people he loved he couldn't help but respect Shaarib.

Jinbei was more than happy to allow his new colleague to think of him how he wished, he was simply thrilled at the prospect of someone fighting so hard to help take down Princess Shirahoshi's assailant. Fukaboshi saw Jinbei's reaction and relaxed back into the coral.

"If it's Decken's head you want, I'm more than happy to help!" He said in a jolly manner, clearly unburdened by Shaarib's words. "He'll be defenseless against TWO 'Knights of the Sea'. Wahahaha!" Jinbei finished with a laugh. He looked to the prince, who was now already asleep upon the coral.

"But it waits until morning." He said stepping away from Shaarib. "I don't want to disturb the prince. He looks like he need the rest."

He turned his back to Shaarib and returned to a lidless basket that remained where he originally approached from. Jinbei sat down upon a big stone on the ocean floor. He lifted the basket at his feet and subsequently removed a delicately wrapped piece of sushi and began to eat cross-legged on the rough stone.

"Aren't you cold?" He asked his fellow knight with a playful tone of mockery lacing his heavy voice. Jinbei's curiosity was peaked on the skypiean, he had many questions but it seemed they would have to wait until Shaarib has his own questions about Jinbei answered.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"If it's Decken's head you want, I'm more than happy to help!" He said in a jolly manner, clearly unburdened by Shaarib's words. "He'll be defenseless against TWO 'Knights of the Sea'. Wahahaha!" Jinbei finished with a laugh. He looked to the prince, who was now already asleep upon the coral.
# Shaarib, hearing Jimbe's response, calmed down. The veins that appeared on his forehead returned at their normal state. The hand he clenched in his pocket, opened. The winged man at his turn, copied the shark and went to sit on a corral at equal distance of the two fishmen. Jimbe kept his cool and seemed to not have regret his inactivity. To say he didn't hoped for a reaction was a lie. But this was better. The prince didn't need to see them fighting. He was so tired, he dozed off letting Shaarib and Jimbe alone.

"But it waits until morning." He said stepping away from Shaarib. "I don't want to disturb the prince. He looks like he need the rest."

"Aren't you cold?" He asked his fellow knight with a playful tone of mockery lacing his heavy voice. Jinbei's curiosity was peaked on the skypiean, he had many questions but it seemed they would have to wait until Shaarib has his own questions about Jinbei answered.
Shaarib snorted, he did not feel anything which was one of the perks of his new found abilities. He was never cold hence why he was in tank top coupled with a short. The sword agent gazed at the queen tomb. If Fukaboshi was asleep right now was his fault. When Neptune was going to wake up he was going to be pissed at them.

- " I think you know why I don't feel the cold. Even though we never met, you come here everyday, you probably saw the damage I did here and there. I recently became a fruit user. I can use electricity and I am partially the reason why Fukaboshi is sleeping." said Shaarib now looking at his hands " We could go right now, the both of us to arrest them but the prince need it. A prince needs to fight for himself. Neptune spoiled them too much and I can't be there all the time. I'm not a pillar, I'm not the type to protect people, I'm the mad dog. I'm the one people sent when they want the job to get done. I don't like to ask questions, I do what is asked and go on with my life. Pirates are scums and they need to get eradicated, at least that's what we learned at the academy. I completely agree with it even though I ended up becoming one myself... I promised Neptune that I will help this country to get at the surface but to be frank with you it going to cost you and your friends...The so called warlords ...." finished Shaarib looking at Jimbei

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jinbei enjoyed his food while taking in Shaarib's ramblings, he listened but found himself occasionally more interested in his sushi.
..."I promised Neptune that I will help this country to get at the surface but to be frank with you it going to cost you and your friends...The so called warlords ...."
Jinbei looked up, from a particularly appetizing piece of sushi, in mild confusion at the Electric-Man's final remark. It was clear Shaarib was unaware of many factors at play despite his ranking. Jinbei continued eating, as time passed it seemed as if Jinbei wouldn't respond.

Finally, he cleared his throat. "I have very little friends still above the surface of the water." He said calmly. "And none of them are the Warlords..."

Jinbei returned Shaarib's gaze and gestured to the unconscious prince. "So, he was shocked?" The whale shark fish-man queried.
The knight was under the impression the prince should be returned to the castle, but remained silent on the matter. His gaze shifted worriedly to the prince.

crack.. crack crACK.. CRACK

From beyond Otohime's grave the sound of splintering undersea plant-life began to echo out through the nighttime waters. Jinbei's head lifted and followed the sound as it passed them without being seen and continued on towards the palace. Then suddenly an axe, glimmering in the light, shot overhead the two knights and flew off towards the palace as well.

Then yet another...
And another...

Jinbei looked to Shaarib. They were close to Vander Decken IX.

"It seems Vander Decken is awake." The large knight remarked to his new comrade.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Finally, he cleared his throat. "I have very little friends still above the surface of the water." He said calmly. "And none of them are the Warlords..."

Jinbei returned Shaarib's gaze and gestured to the unconscious prince. "So, he was shocked?" The whale shark fish-man queried.
The knight was under the impression the prince should be returned to the castle, but remained silent on the matter. His gaze shifted worriedly to the prince.
# Shaarib once again retorted with a snort. No amount of excuses Jimbe will say would make Shaarib change his mind. All warlords were criminals that hide behind their status to commit crime. The exception as usual was Mihawk, he was his own entity, he didn’t need the WG’s protection. Crocodile died, Hancock lost her status and when Doflamingo will get arrested, the rest will follow. All Shaarib needed to do was to show the existence of S.A.D.

Following Jimbei’s gaze, Shaarib looked at Fukaboshi, the prince needed to get tougher. If this low amount of energy was able to put him in this state he wasn’t going to defend his country against invaders. His father was a beast people above the sea feared. A shame his eldest wasn’t on par with him. The cursed man took out the worn out black book he had in his back pocket and as he prepared himself to say one verse or two; a axe flew above them. Their target was up and ready to disturb the palace again. The dark-skinned man put his book back, took a rock on the ground and threw it at Fukaboshi’s belly. This was the moment they waited for.

- « RISE AND SHINE PRINCESS ! » yelled Shaarib

He then turned towards the older knight and said :

« He will not be able to run. If one y’all can get him inside my Mantra bubble, I will be able to get to him. The real question is in which state do y’all want him ? Burned but alive ? A brutal beating with some stab wounds or just safe and sound ? » finished Shaarib enumerating the option with the fingers of his left hand.#

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The dark-skinned man put his book back, took a rock on the ground and threw it at Fukaboshi’s belly. This was the moment they waited for.

- « RISE AND SHINE PRINCESS ! » yelled Shaarib

"WOAH!" Jinbei exclaimed from the unexpected use of a rock for a wake up call. It was Jinbei's sworn duty to defend the royal family and he felt deeply the prince required rest, but despite this Shaairb held the same responsibility and Jinbei was already sure of Shaarib's intentions, even if he disapproved of the means.

Fukaboshi's eyes opened suddenly. "When did I fall asleep?" He grunted out the question while shoving the stone off his stomach and rising.

« He will not be able to run. If one y’all can get him inside my Mantra bubble, I will be able to get to him. The real question is in which state do y’all want him ? Burned but alive ? A brutal beating with some stab wounds or just safe and sound ? » finished Shaarib enumerating the option with the fingers of his left hand.#
The heavier knight smirked. "The king may want to look upon Vander Decken with his own eyes..." He looked from the prince and then to Shaarib again. "But with trash like Decken, I don't think anyone will mind excessive force." Jinbei said with a clear hatred burning in his stomach.

"Let's not lose that scum's trail. No time to waste." Jinbei said while rising, briefly stretching and beginning to swim off towards the source of the weapons. Moving deftly around the trees as weapons passed by in the opposite direction.

"And be careful!" He shouted back as Fukaboshi rose and moved after Jinbei.
A dagger buzzed by Jinbei's shoulder and continued on in a path aligned with Shaarib.

Vander Decken

Level 50
Strength: 55 (+20) (+10)
Speed: 45 (+5)
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 45 (+20)
-Durability: 65
-Stamina: 65
Haki: 50
-Armament Haki: 40
-Observation Haki: 60
Devil Fruit: 55
The user's projectile unintentionally collides with something or someone on the path to its target. DPR: A (Requires 71 Strength, 51 Mark-Mark Mastery)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib laughed his ass off seeing Jimbei's reaction. He found himself rolling on the ground comically. Fukaboshi woke up and begin talking with the warlord. The winged-man let the Shark explain the situation to the prince. Their target was up and the less time time they spent here was the best. At first he thought Fukaboshi could fight some of the pirates and gain some confidence from it. In the state he was, he wasn't going to do much. The shock inflicted on him still remained and Shaarib needed Jimbei to protect the Prince while he was going to fry the pirates.

As they began their trip, they were met by one of the gift of Vander; a dagger. Jimbei dodged it and Shaarib continued his path, he was unfazed by the sudden attack. The dagger went trough his torso and continued it path towards the Ryugu Palace. Having eaten a logia fruit had it perks. Attack without Haki couldn't affect his real body, it was an automatic defense against the weaker foes.

The sword agent decided to speed things up, he was faster than his partners with a quick stomp Shaarib darted forward going deep into the sea forest. His mantra activated, all he needed was to catch a signal. Trying to scan things around him as he was moving Shaarib remarked something. Near him the fish were scattering and swimming away towards Queen's Otohime tomb which meant something was making them afraid. He stopped looked behind him to see if the fishmen were keeping up and speed up. After 5 minutes he finally saw what was troubling the fish. A gigantic fish completely wrecked and covered in moss. On it's mat, a Jolly Roger : The Flying Dutchman. Shaarib grinned madly.#

- You are in range...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As the dagger passed through the bubble membrane surrounding Shaarib the heavy weight of the ocean fell in on the skypiean. Jinbei had gone on too far ahead to notice but Fukaboshi had luckily noticed the knight in peril. The blue haired prince turned around and rushed to his friend's side.

Furiously, he began searching Shaarib's body for the bubble coral he had given him before they left. As his eyes scanned for where it might be he noticed the dagger Vander Decken had thrown lodged in Shaarib's sternum. The prince's eyes widened as he examined the injury but moved for the bubble coral. He quickly inflated a bubble around the two of them.

He looked at the injury for a moment, Shaarib's had been knocked momentarily unconscious but was most definitely awake, the dark-skinned man was twitching in his sleep and began to mutter:

- You are in range...
The prince's brow furrowed in mild frustration. He reached backed and slapped the winged knight across the face in attempt to wake him up.
"Get a grip man, you have a dagger in your chest!" Shouted Fukaboshi.

Jinbei had caught a glimpse of what was happening and began deflecting incoming projectiles, though they would inevitably continue on towards the Ryugu Palace.
The large whale-shark fishman made fantastic use of his Fishman Karate skills, smacking potentially threatening weapons into a safer course while Prince Fukaboshi tried to stir Shaarib.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib once again find himself lost in the physics rules under the sea. Too excited about their mission he didn't even perceived the fact that he left the bubble of the tomb and was covered by another one. He only realized it when the new-found bubble was about to pop after the knife was going to go trough it. Shaarib too confident in his logia's powers didn't even put himself out of the knife's trajectory. No he was at a crossroad. He could either use his ace in a hole or try to gamble on the possible reaction that was going to happen if he let the bubble pop. Two months ago, he would've let it pop but now that his body was cursed, his death was more than certain. The knife came, the bubble exploded with yellow sparks coming from it. Shaarib was nowhere to be found.

The winged-man appeared a hundred meters behind the crew, a fish in his hand. He teleported himself. The knight was out of breath and looked more pissed off than anything. They had lost some precious time with his foolishness. Using this ability was taxing and if he was to use it again he wasn't even sure to be able to keep consciousness. His hands in his pocket, he took the same trajectory they had.#

- Ooof

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Prince Fukaboshi turned around to see Shaarib relocate suddenly before his eyes. He nodded to his ally after seeing his reaction to the weapon.
He hurried on behind Jinbei and dodged an oncoming spiraling axe that flew off towards his home.

"Let us make haste!" He cried with trident in hand. "We're freeing my sister from her prison today!"

The three of them hurried through the underwater trees and closer to the source of the non-stop barrage of weaponry. Finally, as the trees began to clear around them, becoming less and less dense; there before them in the distance floated an enormous ship over a large abyss.

The ship was dilapidated, completely mangled and rotten. The battered sails of the ghost ship read the words: "The Flying Dutchman". It was the cursed ship from long-told sailor tales. It emanated a ghostly aura through every splinter of wood it still had.

Circling beneath the legendary ship was a familiar, injured giant fish. Aside from the large angler fish, the ship seemed devoid of life until...

swoooOOSH!
An axe spun from the ship, heading towards the bubbled Shaarib once more, or more specifically...Shaarib was in its way.
The user's projectile unintentionally collides with something or someone on the path to its target. DPR: A (Requires 71 Strength, 51 Mark-Mark Mastery)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Shaarib was fuming, Decken choose the wrong day to decide to spam all this weapon on the Palace. Because of him Shaarib lost some precious time and stamina. At first he wanted things to go smoothly now he was going to erase everything in the vicinity. They travelled trough the the forest dodging weapons here and there before being confronted by a phantom ship. A worn ship supported by an angler fish. Getting near, Shaarib spoke to his partners :

- "Shark-chan, you control currents right ? Imma need ya to do yer best to control the incoming waves, yer strong enough right ? " Asked Shaarib without even waiting for a confirmation .

Shaarib darted upwards dodging another weapon coming at him. The winged-man continued until he was above way above the ship. He slowly put some fingers out the bubble then his whole left arm shivering at the cold and the fact that he was now weak to sea-water amplified that feeling. In an instant, a small orb made of lighting was created, slowly getting bigger and bigger until it became big as a house, a ball that illuminated everything around them. He was going to erase every soul on this forsaken ship thus he need the older knight to manage to help defend the Prince. The power output this time was bigger than last time. Grinning madly, Shaarib let his arm fall towards the bridge of the ship and the ball followed at incredible speed. #

- RAAAAAAIGO !

-Raigo (雷迎 Raigō?, literally translated as "Thunder Greeting"): The user combines their own electric powers with the Ark Maxim to create a huge spherical cloud filled with electricity. The ball has enough power to destroy an entire island.(81 Mastery)( Potency Rank: S==> Mountain Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- "Shark-chan, you control currents right ? Imma need ya to do yer best to control the incoming waves, yer strong enough right ? " Asked Shaarib without even waiting for a confirmation .
Jinbei hardly had time to process Shaarib's words before the figure appeared above the enemy ship.

In an instant, a small orb made of lighting was created, slowly getting bigger and bigger until it became big as a house, a ball that illuminated everything around them. He was going to erase every soul on this forsaken ship thus he need the older knight to manage to help defend the Prince. The power output this time was bigger than last time. Grinning madly, Shaarib let his arm fall towards the bridge of the ship and the ball followed at incredible speed. #

- RAAAAAAIGO !
Electrical power crackled and surged as it pushed through the water, the walls of the abyss below The Flying Dutchman began to illuminate, the giant anglerfish hardly had time to react before electrical pulses began to causes his giant body to become locked in place.

No soul aboard the ship had even emerged to see their imminent demise, only a lone long sword came spiraling from an open door aboard the ship and off towards Princess Shirahoshi.

As the orb moved closer and closer to the haunted ship it let loose massive amounts of excess energy in all directions. Jinbei suddenly understood the intent of Shaarib's question.
With his mighty fishman arms he reached down and grabbed the ocean itself preparing for the true explosion of energy to come.

Closer and closer the orb sank before suddenly...

In a flash, it was over...

The orb exploded, killing all those aboard The Flying Dutchman without so much as a fight, and below the ship sizzled the remains of Angoro the giant anglerfish. The lone survivor being Wadatsumi, who was currently out on a stroll with no knowledge of the horrible fate that had befallen his crew.

As the enormous wave of electrical energy radiated out from the bright light, Jinbei clutched his grip into the water and heaved the current upwards with all his might. The crackling waves surged up and over head of the three survivors at the scene; light dispersed above them in all directions.

Fukaboshi and Jinbei both felt the radiant, tingling energy but the deadly wave was projected safely away from the prince.
Techniques used by Jinbei:
-Mizugokoro (水心 Mizugokoro?, literally meaning "Water Heart"): The primary technique of this style that the user initiates by first performing a bowl-shaped gesture with his webbed hands (one hand over the other) while underwater right before giving the water itself around him a mighty yank. This allows the user to physically grab and redirect currents as if he were manipulating cloth.(81 Mastery, 61 Strength)

-Kairyu Ipponzeoi (海流一本背負い Kairyū Ipponzeoi?, literally meaning "Sea Current Lifter"): A technique used by the user performed after Mizugokoro. He heaves the current upward, where it erupts from the ocean surface as a towering stream of water.(81 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

As the light slowly returned to normal, the lone sword that Vander Decken had thrown was now on course for the seafloor; just as he was on course for the bottom of a deep, dark, cold abyss.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

# Shaarib couldn't help it, he tried to not look like a psycho but he failed miserably. The knight was already clapping before the shock even came. He was holding his breath waiting for the fireworks. Waiting to illuminate even further the area. He felt an inexplicable joy when the scums on Decken's ship vanished. The winged-man looked at his work with pride and as Jimbei propelled the electrical wave, Shaarib began to laugh maniacally. This was power. 2 months ago he would have not been able to unleash such wrath on any enemy. Logia user were terrible, they were gods that walked among men. With a flick of wrist they could cause so much destruction. That thought provoked made him afraid for an instant. Was he worthy of such power ? Ener became a tyrant because of this. He will have to ask for the goddess's protection. Sengoku created a monster.

The light died out after some minutes, Shaarib calmed down and looked beneath him. The Flying Dutchman did not suffer much. The wreck took a full blown attack and was still in the same state it was before, a torn ship bu still a legendary ship. Fukaboshi and Jimbei were safe, his two comrades were at the same place he left them. Jimbei perfectly controlled the water and contained the explosion. Fukaboshi was not hurt and Shaarib respected him for that. Vander and his crew were not a threat anymore. The princess now was free from her prison but how were they going to react when they'll hear about how their protector's reaction to their enemies deaths. The sword agent scratched the back of his locks and before moving back he spoke :

-
"Même si les lendemains sont vides de promesses
Rien ne pourra empêcher mon retour
Afin de devenir la rosée qui baigne ces terres
Épargne les sables, les mers, les cieux
Je vous offre ce sacrifice silencieux."

Shaarib came back and with a smile said to Fukaboshi :

- " What did I tell you ?" #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shaarib came back and with a smile said to Fukaboshi :

- " What did I tell you ?" #
Fukaboshi's eyes were glazed over from the extreme carnage that came and went in what seemed to be only seconds. His sister's troubles were solved in the snap of Shaarib's fingers. When Shaarib spoke, it took a moment for Fukaboshi to snap out of his trance.
He shook his head with a smile then bowed to his knight. "That was incredible." He said. "I..." Fukaboshi ran out of words.

Jinbei eyed the powerhouse of a Skypiean as he approached, he was cautious but avoided doing anything to convey mistrust. He watched Shaarib revel in the death of the fishmen pirates, Jinbei hated Decken more than most but he found an deep-rooted uneasiness in what he had witnessed; not to mention he was still confused about waking the prince up with a stone just to have him watch Shaarib blow up a boat.

"Well done, Shaarib." Said Jinbei with a smile.
Whether he relished or not, was not Jinbei's concern, ultimately he was happy to see Decken's powers vanish before his eyes.

"We should report back to King Neptune, there is no doubt he will expect something when the weapons stop hitting his daughter's door." He said. "His Highness will be happy to know it was the work of his newly employed knight."

Jinbei looked at Shaarib. "Perhaps the Queen's dream may in fact come true..." He said with a wistful smile.

Top Bottom