Sports Football Thread

Cam

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only really support Arsenal, no other attachments in other leagues. I do always want Dortmund to win Bundesliga though (not going very well so far)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Only really support Arsenal, no other attachments in other leagues. I do always want Dortmund to win Bundesliga though (not going very well so far)
I was supporting Arsenal when there was one particular player - Thierry Henry. Damn... I'm so old. He was my idol for whole his career. One of the Greatest. Right now, I watch Arsenal something stayed with me but it's not the same. I think like CR have my attention. I remember when he was just a kid, playing for MANU. He was just starting. Hate him so much, but now? Damn. This guy went a lot of sh... and his hard work paid off. Super start of all time. Amazing skill even after this years. He gonna end career also as one of the Greatest.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Griezmann lived up to the expectations, just hope he keeps his form running and not have a poor form early in the season.
Griezmann at least works hard. It’s gonna be interesting how his season unfolds and how he gels with Messi. I hope it works out ‘cause I’m a big fan of him.

Ali

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Griezmann at least works hard. It’s gonna be interesting how his season unfolds and how he gels with Messi. I hope it works out ‘cause I’m a big fan of him.
I can’t say the same cuz I’m a Real Madrid fan, but what I can say is, I hope he makes the classico more fun.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh United, we need to really fix this team and some of the structure of the club

>> Must compress my rant <<

Recommendations i would state to fix the club

• Appoint a damn Football Director or Director of Football and one who will also co-operate in managing the Womens team too, so that way we get our transfers done asap as early as the window starts.
  • Next up the squad i would change so much in this squad i would start by getting rid of the deadwood or players that we may need to move on soon;
Ashley Young, Matteo Darmian (he's rumored but not yet offcial), Marcos Rojo, Eric Bailly (we need an upgrade on this guy), Chris Smalling (maybe sent out on loan but still isn't gonna get us into the top 4), Nemanja Matic, Fred, Juan Mata (we need a proper replacement if not better version of this guy) and finally get rid of Alexis Sanchez by having him run out his contract or just sell the guy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh United, we need to really fix this team and some of the structure of the club

>> Must compress my rant <<

Recommendations i would state to fix the club

• Appoint a damn Football Director or Director of Football and one who will also co-operate in managing the Womens team too, so that way we get our transfers done asap as early as the window starts.
  • Next up the squad i would change so much in this squad i would start by getting rid of the deadwood or players that we may need to move on soon;
Hey, it better be a damn good football director though. Getting transfers done early is worthless if you buy another Alexis on transfer.

Slavia Prague > Barca, Inter & Dortmund

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone. How can i create a football thread exclusive to talk about FC Barcelona and any other club? Or i can't. Thank's.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone. How can i create a football thread exclusive to talk about FC Barcelona and any other club? Or i can't. Thank's.
Go to clubs and groups on the miscellaneous section or miscellaneous on the entertainment section and create it there. I don't know if it's acceptable though.

Icardi and Nevas on PSG is going to be interesting. Nevas makes sense but I don't understand Icardi unless Cavani moves somewhere else. Good luck with that though.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Go to clubs and groups on the miscellaneous section or miscellaneous on the entertainment section and create it there. I don't know if it's acceptable though.

Icardi and Nevas on PSG is going to be interesting. Nevas makes sense but I don't understand Icardi unless Cavani moves somewhere else. Good luck with that though.
Thanks, i'll try.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:pepehands: Sad times for Chelsea fans like me
Ey man, you at least have a striker now that could be pretty damn good. I'd love to see them build their young guys more before buying lots of players but that's just me.
[automerge]1568678326[/automerge]
Late to the party but damn Man City lost to Norwich. Injuries but they should've beaten them regardless.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still don’t understand how and why in fuck did Arsenal refused to keep Serge Gnabry
And I am forever grateful
Boy will be shining a lot more in the future that’s for sure

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Imma keep this rant short

United, United, United, just wtf how bad can we capitulate.

We have some serious dead wood players and not enough depth in our squad.

First i hope we get rid of Fred, Yong and Lingard

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am Inter Milan fan we are doing great. Conte has done hell of a job.

Top Bottom