Sports Football Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Read Madrid died seven times over in that match. Unfortunately, I was asleep to see all the ass whooping...
Forget Unreal Madrid, that match basically like a movie telling us about what Diego Costa is: Scores 4 brilliant goals, leading his team towards glory, starting an unexpected fight, and managed to get himself sent off. There's nothing more Costa-like than that match.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Arsenal to announce the signing of Nicolas Pepe for £75 million :eek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh, i'm a Liverpool fan. *Shoutout to every Liverpool fan out there*

(RM from La liga)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It must be nice to be able to talk about your team's transfers…

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m a Arsenal fan. Happy to have closed the Ceballos and Saliba deal. Still waiting for that Pepe announcement. *.*

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What a shame for the last couple of Liverpool matches. It's time we appreciate our front 3 even more.

The upcoming game against Lyon is gonna be decisive in term of raising the morale of the team before kick-starting the EPL new season...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is what I learned by watching Chelsea during the pre season matches so far: Mason Mount and Ross Barkley shine much much brighter than any other players.

It's as clear as day, since they both played the same position as Lampard during his most productive seasons, he's been pouring everything he knew, how he played it, what should've been done, what should never be done-- everything, to both of them.

Since we already have Petr, I think maybe we need to get JT back from Villa, Duff from Celtic, and probably Drogba if he ever feels like coaching young strikers. We would be unbeatable ???

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Harry Maguire to sign for United for £80 million, i can speak my mind stating its not worth it but only way to find out is how quick it takes him to adapt to a bigger club and make a huge difference

Dybala in exchange for Lukaku maybe one of the best deals we will ever pull off in recent memory, though if we do sign him then Bruno Fernandes deal maybe off then i predict as we will have signed two number 10's

imo United need to sign a 2-3 more players such as a LB to compete with Shaw as our Right Side is sorted and sign another 2 CB's if Maguire gets going and keep Lindelof, Tuanzebe and maybe Fosu Mensah (who i am unsure of atm.) I would say one of the players we should sign is that Milenkovic from Fiorentina or sign a German CB or Rugani.

The other positions i would go for are:
Defensive Playmaker so an upgraded version of McTominay who is our Matic replacement and Midfield Commanding General (Future Captain)
A Box to Box Midfielder as Fred isn't that type as its taking him far too long to adapt as signing N'Dombele would have been perfect

Right Winger who can compete with Lingard and replace Mata entirely and also push Tahit Chong
Left Winger who can push Martial and kick Sanchez out of the club

Forward one who is a good enough upgrade doesn't mind less playing time but can finish or a poacher type CF (Like we had Solksjear, Later Van Nistlerooy but had more playing time and then lately Chicarito)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I support Chelsea. Right now we can't seem to get a win to save a life. Something is terribly wrong lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Good to see Spurs matching the unstoppable city.

By the way guys we have an fpl league. Inbox me for the league code

Ali

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Barca spent 120 million Euros on Griezmann, 180 Million Euros for Coutinho, 160 Million Euros for Dembèle. Eventually they started La Liga with a 1-0 defeat and the guy who scored that wonderful overhead kick (Aduriz) is 38 years old ?
Barca without Messi is catastrophic

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Barca spent 120 million Euros on Griezmann, 180 Million Euros for Coutinho, 160 Million Euros for Dembèle. Eventually they started La Liga with a 1-0 defeat and the guy who scored that wonderful overhead kick (Aduriz) is 38 years old ?
Barca transfer policy is a mess tbh. Other than Griezman, the rest of those players were not worth those crazy amounts.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ey, Griezmann did at least step-up in that last game. But yeah, Dembele is now injured and could leave very soon and lol Coutinho.

Barca transfer policy is a mess tbh. Other than Griezman, the rest of those players were not worth those crazy amounts.
Yeah and they're all attackers. Half of them ain't even playing.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:lazypoolplz: I miss watching games. Not that i had a favorite team, but i enjoyed watching the European teams.

Top Bottom