Duel Fubuki vs Shin

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Showdown (@Gambit )
Fubuki vs Shin
Somewhere in the Grand Line

Somewhere deep in the Grand Line was a place called "The Hole". One of the most infamous deserted island. A place where only people stranded at sea manages to find. Due to lack of name, it was named "The Hole". It was an unusual island where the entire island is filled with trees except for the center of the island. It's completely dry, giving the image of a wasteland. The perimeter is similar to a circle, so people started calling "The Hole" because of that. But the island isn't always deserted.

In the center of the wasteland, was a dark skinned man with blue hair. Wearing a long cloak, the mysterious individual was sitting on the ground. Looking straight ahead of him, the man seemed mesmerised by the trees. He looked like a new born discovering a new environment.

"So, this is the blue sea... I don't see any blue here. But sure are a-lot of trees more than the Upper Yard "

The man's name was Seijuro Shin, but everybody calls him Shin. He's a Skypiean, an island located in the sky. He had lived most of his life in the sky and had recently decided to go to the Blue Sea, for unspecified reasons. Unfortunately for him, he landed on a deserted land. Standing up, Shin continued talking to himself as kept on looking around and seeing only trees.

"Best I start moving. This can't be all there is to the Blue Sea. "

Determined as he kept on talking, Shin made his way towards the closest trees to find a path towards the blue sea.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Fubuki, a young female marine officer was tasked to babysit a 12-year old brat on an island located in Grand Line. The name of the child is Tatsumaki Ohyeah. The child was currently afloat the restless waves of the deep blue ocean under the angry sun and fine clouds. She was riding her inflatable round-shaped boat. Meanwhile, Fubuki was taking selfies using her Vision-dial.

"Tatsumaki-sama! Please don't drown yourself there. I am just gonna take a brief walk.", she said at the top of her lungs. Escaping from her nanny duties, she headed to her beach bed on the shore.

"Oh my! I am all but soaked. I don't think wearing a white sleeveless blouse makes any difference at all. It's see-through. Ayiie!", she uttered as she grabbed her towel and putting it around her neck. She also grabbed her shades, wore them to protect her sensitive eyes against the heat.

"Hmmm. I wonder what's in the middle of this island.", Unfazed but kind of wondering, she decided to walk.

@Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki vs Shin

Walking through the deep forest, Shin moved fast forward. His blood boiling from excitement, the thrill of not knowing where he was or going, a true adventure. As he continued to advance, Shin suddenly started to run fast. No explanation or reason needed, he was just too excited and impatient to calmly walk. To avoid the tree branches and bushed, Shin was running in a zig zap pattern. Taking hold of Blow Gun case, he was ready incase he had to face an unusual opponent. He had rumours of rare and dangerous creatures that roamed in the blue sea.

Unbeknownst to Shin, he was actually running straight towards the beach and right for the marine officer. Daydreaming about the mysteries that this world have in store for him, Shin was a dozen of steps away from leaving the forest for the beach.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Walking on the sands with her pink cute flip flops, Fubuki headed to the entrance of the jungle. But before she entered the place, she picked up two coconuts from the honesty fruit stand, owned by the lone resident of the island. She was lifting the fruits across her chest. I think this one needs a piercing. I mean, how am I suppose to drink this juice. Oh! I remember, my violin bow is right on the beach bed. Need to pick it up first.

And right before she turned around, she saw an image coming out of the rainforest. "Who's that?! Reveal yourself!", she ordered at the top of her lungs.

Strength: 17 + 4 = 21
Speed: 36 + 4 = 40
- Movement Speed: 39
- Reaction Speed: 41
Vitality: 37 + 4 = 41
- Stamina: 41
- Durability: 41
Martial Arts: 14.5 + 6 = 21
- Rokushiki: 41
Mind: 20.5 x 2
- Musicianship: 41

Equipment/Instrument: Violin, Bow, and a Clarinet.

@Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki vs Shin

Running fast towards the exit, Shin was starting to light coming from where he was heading. Unbeknownst to him, the light was actually sunlight that was coming from the beach. Seeing now a path of the forest, Shin leaped forward. At that same instance, he heard a voice that started him. "Who's that?! Reveal yourself!"

He immediately put a feet down, attempting to stop all movement. He didn't stop immediately, he actually slithered until he stopped, gaining an extra meter or two. Hands on his blow gun that was still in his case, Shin looked around to see who had spoken. Looking to his right, he saw who's voice belonged to. Scratching his eyes, Shin was shocked to find that the voice that seemed manly, was in fact a young woman wearing a towel over her clothes. Blinking and pinching himself, Shin made sure he wasn't seeing this.

"OYE! FIRST THING ARE YOU REALLY THERE ? SECONDLY, IF YOU ARE REAL CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHEN I AM ?"

Screaming a bit too loud, Shin stayed where he was until he could resolve this interesting development.

25 x 5 = 125
Bonus:
- Race: +6 SPE, +2VIT, +1STR
- MA: +5 STR, +5 SPE, +5 VIT

- STR: 12 (+2 Race) = 14
- SPE: 33x2 (+12 Race) = 45
-
Movement: 45
- Reaction: 45
- VIT :41x2 (+4 Race) = 45
-
Stamina: 45
- Durability: 45
- Fighting Style : 21x2
- Dead Eye Style: 42
- Mind: 21x2
- Botany: 42

Weapons: BlowGun with Pop Greens

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fubuki stood by, holding on to the two coconuts across her chest until the man revealed himself, responding to her with another question. Shock crossed her face, mouth dropping open slightly, and her eyebrows rose subsequent to the eyes forming a circle. She gasped. A gun?.

Thinking of that, she couldn't help herself but fear the safety of the kid on the inflated beach boat. As the man got closer, she somewhat tilted her head a little bit downwards, as if she's nodding while her left eye's closed. She was blushing! And with a tender voice, "What do you want? Why do you have a gun? Kyaaaaaa!!!!" And she screamed.

Throwing the two coconuts towards the man, she tried to run. Her lower arms were held upwards, swinging them left and right. "Aaaaaaaaaah, A pervert!!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki vs Shin

Hearing the reaction from the young lady, Shin understood that this wasn't a figment of his imagination. Panicking because of his blow gun, Shin just remembered that he had it in hand. Wanting to calm her down, the skypiean was about to explain the misunderstand. But the woman had thrown two coconuts at him. He quickly jumped to the left to avoid the projectiles thrown at him.

"OYE CALM DOWN. MY NAME IS SHIN AND I DON'T WANT TO HARM. PLEASE CALM DOWN"

Once again screaming a bit too loud, Shin introduced himself hoping it would calm her down. But contrary to before he was now on his guard.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The man once again spoke and it was this time he finally introduced himself.
"OYE CALM DOWN. MY NAME IS SHIN AND I DON'T WANT TO HARM. PLEASE CALM DOWN"
Hearing his manly voice, Fubuki's running on the shore had been put to a full stop as her ends of her hair continues with the momentum. Her eyes shaken, it was the first time she had seen this big. "Shin? Did you say? ♥♥"

Her heart almost erupted as she asked Shin that question. "Don't look at me! Stay back! I am just a maid!" Fubuki was now covering herself with arms crossed against her shoulders. Why am I acting weird? It's not like I am not wearing anything. My black bikini is on.

"I need to go. If you move one step closer, I will scream. Or you'd take the wrath of justice!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki vs Shin

"OYE UR THE ONE THAT IS THROOOOWING COCONUTS AT MA FACE!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT LOOKING AT YOU AND I DON'T CARE YOU'RE A MAID!
BUT I SURE WILL KEEP AN EYE ON THE CRAZY GIRL THAT THROWS COCONUTS AT PEOPLE FOR NOOO REASON!!"

Looking at Fubuki with an annoyed expression, Shin who still had his blowgun in hand decided to keep it. It seemed that the girl wasn't exactly calm. Hoping that not everybody from the blue sea was like her. He sighed as the moment pass through his mind.

"OYE YOU GOT A NAME ? OR ELSE I'LL JUST CALL YOU COCONUT GIRL "

Screaming at the girl, Shin decided to see if she'll calm down maybe giving her name to him. At this moment, she was the only person he met on this island, and he didn't like the idea of leaving his life to only die of hunger on a deserted island.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The huge man responded to her in an annoying manner. He called her maid! "I am not a maid, you imbecile! I am a bodyguard! You will leave this island as this is a property of the young master."

With nerves throbbing on her temples, Fubuki, with a somber look on his face, removed her sunglasses before crossing her arms against her chest, "And I am Lt. Commander Fubuki of the 199th Branch of the Marines."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki vs Shin

" 199th isn't that good....SHAHAHAHA!"

Looking at Fubuki, Shin seemed amused hearing her position in the marines. Not being from this seas, Shin thought Fubuki was actually the 199th Lt. Commander of the marines. Smiling at her, Shin started to mock her

"OYE I AM PRETTY I CAN BECOME 100TH SHAHAHAHA. JUST KIDDING SHAHAHA "

Smiling at her as he mocked, Shin started to casually take a few steps forward. He was testing if she had in-fact calmed down. He needed help to find himself around this places, and she couldn't help if she was throwing coconuts at her.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The stranger mocked Fubuki to a certain degree that agitated her. She was beginning to become furious. The nerves on her temples were starting to throb even faster. Her eyes were slowly becoming red. And as she clenched her fist, so as the grit on her teeth.

"You don't mock us Marines like that! You will taste my wrath! Come forward!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki the Weakling vs Shin

" I wasn't up for a fight. But I've got to say, I still haven't forgotten about that coconut you threw at me. "

Looking at Fubuki, Shin took out his blowgun and quickly inserted a few pop greens in it, smile at his now opponent. Looking at her, the Skypiean was still hesitant, seeing as he still thought she was crazy and he wasn't too fond in killing the one who might help him.

"OYE WHY DON'T WE JUST CALL IT EVEN. I'D PREFER YOU SHOW ME A WAY OUT! "

Giving her one final chance, Shin was still prepared. He had a tight grip on his weapon, waiting to see how she'll react to this olive branch.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"You were not up for a fight? Well, follow me then and I shall show you the way. And forgive me for tossing you those coconuts. In return, I will play a musical number for you for safe travel.", Fubuki said smiling innocently, her eyes glowing like those of a kitten. "Shall we?", Fubuki then walked and closer to her open cottage, fetched her violin, bow, and clarinet.

Picking up her instruments, she then pointed her index finger towards the boat nearby the shore, saying, "that boat is ours, you can take it dear." Lifting her violin, she placed it on her left shoulder as she held her bow on the other hand. Rubbing the strands of the bow against the tuned strings of the instrument, she began playing a stanza of solemn music to bid farewell. Shifting to the second stanza, she did a cresendo, amplifying the melody and turning it into rock, signifying adventure for Shin! In reality, hearing the notes would resonate a sound almost inescapable, damaging the opponent!

Rock (requires 21 musicianship mastery, acoustic or electric instrument): a piece of music with strong will, typically loud music expressing romance, adventure or revolt.
- An attack in the form of sound waves! Nearly inescapable. Destructive potency scales off of musicianship. AoE is 5 meters (16 feet). Close range of 5 meter radius or 16 ft (DPR: D)
41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level

@Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki the Diva vs Shin

Frieza said:
"that boat is ours, you can take it dear."
As she started to play her tune, Shin being a curious person, decided to let her play her tune. After a moment or two, Shin, who was captivated by the music wasn't paying attention when he got hit by a sound wave. Hitting him and pushing back a few steps. Shin flat on his behind, took a second or two to realise. Getting up, Shin looked at her.

"OYE YOU TRULY ARE CRAZY. NO WONDER YOU'RE 199th!
Are you sure you're not 200th ? SHAHAHA "

Too mad to even wait for a reply, Shin holding his blowgun dashed sideways keeping a safe distance from Fubuki, while still keeping her in his grasp for an attack. Rapidly putting the blowgun on his lips, Shin shot a pop green at her. The ammo was moving fast thanks to the jet dial powering up his weapon. Just at it neared Fubuki, the pop green erupted and a Venus Flytrap emerged. The plant would attempt to eat Fubuki.

It was Shin's favourite move for someone like Fubuki. Especially, since if the plant couldn't catch the target with his mouth, his vines would. Hands on his pouch, Shin smiles at the scene.

Midori Boshi: Devil (緑星・デビル , "Green Star: Devil"): The user throws a Pop Green to creates a large Venus Flytrap which attacks his enemies. In addition to being able to eat enemies with its large mouth, it can ensnare those nearby with its vines. Preventing enemy to move for 1 turn. (31 Mastery) Damage Potency Rank : C

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fubuki rubbed her violin rapidly, unleashing a harmful melody towards Shin and pushed him back. Seeing this, the lady marine grinned before the other pulled up his blowgun, firing a seed that turned into a dangerous predator plant. "?!"

Fubuki quickly realized this. Stepping back, she simultaneously stopped the music and swung the bow of her violin towards the monster plant, cutting it in half.

Soprano 1 Slash
Fubuki combines Rokushiki and Musicianship to release a soundwave that slashes the opponents by swinging her Violin Bow across the wind.
DPR: C (11 Rokushiki, 11 Musicianship, 21 strength)

"Is that all you can do?", chuckling, she mocked the opponent. "But I love to blow, too. Here's one!"

Tossing the bow up, she then drew her clarinet, thrusting it across the air and attempting to land a compressed air and sound at the target.

"Bass Line!"

Fubuki combines Rokushiki and Musicianship to release a single compressed sound bullet that strikes down an opponent by thrusting her clarinet forwards.
DPR: C (11 Rokushiki, 11 Musicianship, 21 strength)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki the Diva vs Shin

"Is that all you can do?", chuckling, she mocked the opponent. "But I love to blow, too. Here's one!"
Hearing those words, Shin shifted his movement to move in a sort of zig zag pattern. After seeing those two attacks, especially the last one that killed his Venus Flytrap, he knew that his opponent wasn't just crazy, she was also strong. As he she took out her clarinet, Shin holding tightly his blowgun, analysed every gesture she made. As the attack was sent, Shin shifted his running pattern to run diagonally, while still moving forward. The movement causes Shin too avoid the attack.

"NOT BAD ! "

Saying those words, Shin instantly took his blowgun and as he moved towards her, he aimed his weapon at her. Two compressed air bullets were released, powered by his jet dial. The bullets were aimed to hit her arms, however his counter attack wasn't done yet. Still with the blowgun in his mouth, Shin waited for her reaction to release a third air bullet. This one was to aim to hit her rib closest to him. The idea was too see how she reacts with the first two bullets, thus, making sure the third one did the job.

• Dead-Eye:
This is the upgrade version of Dead-Eye. The increase in speed makes the damage on impact much greater. He generally aims for the arms or ribs. DPR: C individual (Max 3 ammo at the same post)

3 at 41

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Moving at an incredible speed and confusing pattern, Shin was able to dodge her attack. Drawing his blowgun again, he was up for a counterstrike. Firing 3 compressed air bullets in her direction. But Fubuki has seen this many times in the Marines. The bow that she tossed while he shot Shin using her clarinet came falling as she holsters her clarinet in her bikini. Catching the bow, she runs a rapid scale of high tunes with her violin as it sent out an omnidirectional stream of sound that can block any incoming attacks from all directions.

"C7 Repulsion!", she proudly invoked.

C7 Repulsion
Fubuki played a rapid scale of C7 using her violin, sending out omnidirectional music waves, repelling incoming attacks from any direction.
Defensive, AOE: Reduces DPR of any incoming attacks by the ff:
- 2 for Haki-less
- 1 w/ Haki
(31 Musicianship)
Shin's attack: 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
Less 2 DPR w/ C7 Repulsion Reduction: 21-40: 2. Street Level
Fubuki Durability: 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
Effect: Quite Ineffective

And as soon as she finished playing the tune, she would run towards the enemy to parry with him in close combat. "You're not escaping this time!"

@Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki the Diva vs Shin

Smirking, Shin holding another pop green was about to launch it, but that was he saw another set of sound waves coming right at him. Shin swiftly moved from right to left, as he advanced towards Fubuki. Seeing her running also around her, Shin managed to avoid the attacks. Now moving in the same direction, Shin, used the current distance to blow out another pop green at her.

This time, this jet dialed powered pop green turn into several star shaped plants. Using the close distance and the boost of the jet dial, the sky-man was aiming to hit her on her "chest". After failing two long range attacks, Shin wanted to see if he got closer.

Midori Boshi: Platanus Shuriken (緑星・プラタナス手裏剣 , "Green Star: Platanus Shuriken") The user throws a Pop Green that sprouts into several star shaped plants that cut at the opponent. (41 Mastery) Damage Potency Rank (each) : C

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fubuki repelled the attacks coming from Shin and dashed forth Shin who was then launching another strike of pop green towards her. Seeing the other's stance, she knew what direction it would hit her. Utilizing the momentum of running forward, she activated Soru in order to increase her movement speed by one notch higher. "Soru!"

Using the Soru, she swiftly pushed her feet against the ground leaping over the attack and over Shin. Midair, the marine somersaulted and swept her right foot in unison to her flip, unleashing a destructive air slash coming from the kick! "Rankyakku!"

Basic Rankyuaku
Requirements:
11 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed.
31-50 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
DPR: Tier 3

Top Bottom