Duel Fubuki vs Shin

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( @Gambit )
Fubuki the Diva vs Shin
Somewhere in the Grand Line

Fast enough to keep up with his foe, unfortunately not fast enough to avoid the attack. Hit by the air slash, Shin managed to jump a bit to the side and avoid more severe attack.
Smiling at Fubuki, Shin placed a pop green in his blowgun and swiftly shot another green projectile at her. However it have missed her and land a few meters in front of her. Quickly the pop green erupts into a large rafflesia flower, that immediately secretes foul odor in the air. If successful, the marine officer would feel dizzy and disoriented for a bit as Shin prepared for an another assault.

Midori Boshi: Rafflesia (緑星・ラフレシア , "Green Star: Rafflesia"): The user throws a Pop Green at his enemy, not aiming for them specifically but a place near them. The pop green reveals a rather large Rafflesia flower. The flower then excretes a foul smelling odor, disabling the enemy's senses with its stench. Stunning enemy for 1 turn. (21 Mastery)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fubuki's tempest kick managed to hit Shin but he's fast enough to react, rejecting a critical hit. Smirking, Fubuki rushed the Skypiean, preparing for a follow-up. However, as soon as she outstretched her right arm holding the violin bow, a botanic projectile sped forward, giving birth to an enormous reddish flower, in which buds rising from the ground. Anticipating that the plant had similar devouring anatomy within, the lady marine dodged to the right.

"The same trick won't do."

It was at this point, that a foul scent emanated from the buds of the plant itself. Fubuki, once aggressive and agile began to feel dizzy. She stared at the foe as she staggered on her feet.

"What is this?"

@Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( Dwade Wade )
Fubuki the Diva vs Shin

Seeing his crazy opponent feeling the affect of his previous attack, Shin took his blowgun once again and this time blew 3 air compressed bullets that increased by the power of his jet dial. He knew better to approach his foe while the Rafflesia's scent is still in the air near Fubuki.
One hand of his pouch and one hand on his blowgun, the blue haired skyman wasn't prepared to lose after what she did.

"Maybe her energy was drained to her craziness...." - He mumbled as he looked at Fubuki

Dead-Eye - High:
This is the upgrade version of Dead-Eye. The increase in speed from the jet dial makes the damage on impact much greater. He generally aims for the arms or ribs.
DPR: B (3 x bullet) (Requires 41 mastery)

41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level + 2 (B) = 81-99: 5. Large Building Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Clarinet on her left palm while violin bow on her right, Fubuki's senses began to come back. Certainly, she briefly lost everything following the fragrance she just took into her lungs. Poking the tip of the bow on the ground, she glared at the enemy. Barely moving, Shin fired another set of 3 air-compressed bullets coming from his blowgun, empowered by a dial. "Tch!"

"Kyaaaah!"

The lady marine was hit by the attack, sending her back on her knees. As she fell down on what befell upon her, she coughed blood. Simultaneously, blood also dripped from her arms and right rib.

Fubuki was indeed in agony and pain. And her emotions were even bothered by the thought of Tatsumaki who was still on the sea, floating with her inflated boat. Tatsumaki-sama.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( Dwade Wade )
Fubuki the Diva vs Shin
"How about we call it a draw ?
No point in killing each other. "

Seeing how bad in shape Fubuki was, Shin didn't see the point in killing her. Well, to be honest, Shin's body was slowly starting to give up, and he needed a way of the Island. He preferred to stay among the living. Holding tight on his blowgun with one hand, Shin offered the second one to his opponent showing he was serious about a truce.
Although, he was prepared to remove his hand in case she made any suspicious move that can seem nefarious.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"A draw?!"

Fubuki responded to Shin who was by now reaching out to her, dishing out his weapon to support his intention.

"Hmp! If only I didn't remember that I am attending to a kid, I would've ended your life here."

Turning to Tatsumaki's location, "but would you mind fetching her for me? The poison is still inside me. I'd rather have you inside than this! I mean inside this situation I am in. Don't you ever twist that."

@Ebuk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Showdown ( Dwade Wade )
Fubuki the Diva vs Shin
"Sure thing!"

Running towards where Fubuki told him where he could find Tatsumaki. It didn't take much convincing in her following him. Taking her back to Fubuki, Shin smiled as he waited for her to take them towards their ship.

"So you good walking ? Or do I need to carry to you ? "

Still smiling, Shin had already taken away his weapon. He was finally relax. It felt good, since he hasn't stopped since he left the sky islands.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Very well then"

Convinced that Shin had a finally made a truce, Fubuki pacified her wrath. After all, there's nothing left to showcase. As the poison in her body began to decline, her senses came crashing back.

"Sure. But you need to hold my sideboobs so I wouldn't fall. And don't you dare think of going beyond that. Or I'd kill you in the process."

Was this encounter a new hope for friendship? Or was this a form of a friendly meeting but would end up differently in the future?

Top Bottom