Comic Books General Comic Book Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe. There's probably a chance her death isn't permanent anyway and they're just going to milk the drama for a couple of issues like they did with Xavier lol
To get that shit you need to able to get into Krakoa. She couldn’t. But maybe Franklin will be able to do something

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
all this Franklin build up with the X-Men is surely going to lead to a X-men and F4 Event where it will come to head between Reed vs Cyclops

this isn't the first Hickman has made Franklin the epitome of an event on his run, see Hickman's F4 run which is renown for an Adult Franklin making Galactus his herald

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
To get that shit you need to able to get into Krakoa. She couldn’t. But maybe Franklin will be able to do something
Well she can get there but just can't use the portals, beside the point though, her not being able to be resurrected due to this hasn't been confirmed yet and is basically just a widely believed theory within the X-Men. How could they confirm something like this when she's the only one in the situation?
[automerge]1582222133[/automerge]
After catching up on most of Marauders, I'm 95% convinced she will come back.

Hell even in the latest issue, 'Sinister Secret #16' hints that Kitty may have had some kind of a plan lol
[automerge]1582356639[/automerge]

@Gintoki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hopefully some fresh leadership can help them, it could go either way though lol
They need to structure themselves better tbf and they need some new fresh faces to take up smaller titles and offer them one shot for new characters that they could add to their roster.

For one i would offer only recongised writers the big titles being: JL, Supes, Bat and WW
Then I'll have writers like Garth Ennis on titles like Hellblazer / Swamp Thing / Phantom Stranger / Zatanna / Question

I'll have Geoff Johns also write 2-3 series and with Sneyder to write say Red Hood or Nightwing, someone different to Batman all the time

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They need to structure themselves better tbf and they need some new fresh faces to take up smaller titles and offer them one shot for new characters that they could add to their roster.

For one i would offer only recongised writers the big titles being: JL, Supes, Bat and WW
Then I'll have writers like Garth Ennis on titles like Hellblazer / Swamp Thing / Phantom Stranger / Zatanna / Question

I'll have Geoff Johns also write 2-3 series and with Sneyder to write say Red Hood or Nightwing, someone different to Batman all the time
Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what directions they take from here. I just hope we're not seeing the beginning of the end.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see what directions they take from here. I just hope we're not seeing the beginning of the end.
i hope so as i prefer DC over to Marvel, this may push me back bore-ville with Marvel

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It’s been roughly 1 month since that Pennyworth issue and I’m still salty of the disrespect Jason Todd gets from the Bat-Family :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hellblazer
Uncanny X-Men vol.1
The Books of Magic Omni

I cant wait to get these books and a few others as i may even try purchasing The 6th Gun as i feel that will go OOP soon or Punisher Max
[automerge]1584777786[/automerge]
damn DC cancelling Starman Omni

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Looks like Daredevil is becoming the new Iron Man or at least getting his own version of the armour, this could be a fun read either way imo

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Looks like Daredevil is becoming the new Iron Man or at least getting his own version of the armour, this could be a fun read either way imo
nearly everyone is getting it as iirc there's a Iron Man War going on to compete with the Joker Wars of DC

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
nearly everyone is getting it as iirc there's a Iron Man War going on to compete with the Joker Wars of DC
This seems to be it's own separate thing in the actual Daredevil book for after the current Iron Man 2020 event they're doing, it's in the June solicitations where all that stuff is basically ending. Timing makes it seem like it could possibly be a replacement but it could just be more like Punisher getting War Machine armour for one story arc lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
everyone wanting that Iron Man armor and I'm like "Iron Man should die. I mean like what does his existence even matter" :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Beem a while since i been here..
I need some hentai links.. And manwha too..
Free

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't read comics...but it is true that Iron man will back ?
Probably but it won't be Tony Stark I don't think, Iron Man will probably just become a gimmick passed between all of the other heroes lol

@Gintoki I think you should check out 'Archangel 8' the story is sort of like Punisher but if he was caught in a war between Heaven and Hell, it kind of has Lucifer vibes in a way lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gintoki I think you should check out 'Archangel 8' the story is sort of like Punisher but if he was caught in a war between Heaven and Hell, it kind of has Lucifer vibes in a way lol
I'll take a look but Marvel suck at those stories tbh but DC shines in showing how serious the story is.

Marvel write good concepts but have a shit execution, typical Marvel. Like if Marvel wrote Constantine they would pour cancer in the comic world.

Top Bottom