Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey everyone!

Some of you would remember me from Oro Jackson. Yeah, that Carpe Diem. That guy.

For those who do not know me, I'll give some details about myself.
-I am a fan of One Piece and Naruto (Naruto's been my first favorite). If I had to choose my favorite characters from both animes it would be: Zoro, Kakashi, Law, and Might Guy.
-I'm rap/hip-hop fan. I bump to NF and Logic most of the time.
-I watch only basketball as a sport. Since I am from Canada, it is very obvious I'm a Raptors fan (2019 champs boys!). If you are sad because the NBA took a long break because of COVID-19, you're not alone.
-My hobbies are photography. I don't have a camera so I rely on my phone. Yeah, that sucks. Because of COVID-19, I have to find something else to do.
-Like I said, I am from Canada. Yes that country exists and it has inhabitants there. We do not say aboot, and drinking maple syrup is true. Oh hey that rhymes!

To the owners who made this community as a new home for Oro Jackson, you have my thanks.

Anyways, I am looking forward to reunite with the people from Oro Jackson and also get to know other people. I won't be on here as often as I used to be on OJ but I will try my best to show up sometimes.

Oh yeah if there is a discord for Thriller Bark, can someone please link it? Much appreciated.

Btw can an admin please fix my signature? Been trying for a while to get it to display but I get an error after adding the BB code. I removed the BB and its just a direct link to imgur. Thanks lol

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thanks!

hey youth power

welcome to TB
Thanks AL :)

Youth power!