One Piece Incontrovertible proof Vergo used adCoC on Sanji

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

this is clearly adCoC. Sanji did in fact break his leg to Vergo's ankle.

This is also also adCoC

Remember that Sanji is hardening his shin here (like he did against King). King does in fact have a bent beak now because of Sanji¨'s hardening (can see that the beak has a weird shape now). Sanji can¨'t use hardening for defence against Black Maria bc it would hurt her, according to him. Sanji hardens up his strongest leg point here, the patella, and Vergo uses his ankle, ie no hardness at all. Vergo breaks him bc he uses adCoC with internal destruction haki

Very funny maybe you guys didn't know this but I named myself Critical Mindset because I knew he would survive the radioactive SAD mush with his mindset, ie haki, and chain reactions in a nuclear reaction that is self-sustaining is said to be in a "critical" state, ie I knew he would survive with his mindset that is more "critical" than the critical chain reactions of the SAD radioactivity. ;) :coffee::cool:

I always knew this guy was special

@Best Generation @Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sheeesh, looks like incontrovertible proof to me. I guess you are right :pepeban:
funny thing is you dont even attempt to answer what those highlighted sparks and whatnot means. That speaks more about you

At this point CoC seems like a very plausible explanation.

Truth is Sanji goes from looking like the most confident motherfucker on the planet to looking like this

scared as fucking shit. Vergo walks off his most powerful kick with such ease, and no kidding, Sanji has a cloud next to him which means he is panting. He put everything into that kick and Vergo barely registering it.

Vergo broke Sanji in a way that in reality should have sent Vergo to the hospital based on how Sanji blocked and he kicked very low on the shin, but thats the funny part

SO WHY do you rule out adCoC or even (more likely) internal CoA?

Truth is Vergo was too powerful Law gained an extreme degree of plot armour powerup and cut an island lol

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
funny thing is you dont even attempt to answer what those highlighted sparks and whatnot means. That speaks more about you

At this point CoC seems like a very plausible explanation.

Truth is Sanji goes from looking like the most confident motherfucker on the planet to looking like this

scared as fucking shit. Vergo walks off his most powerful kick with such ease, and no kidding, Sanji has a cloud next to him which means he is panting. He put everything into that kick and Vergo barely registering it.

Vergo broke Sanji in a way that in reality should have sent Vergo to the hospital based on how Sanji blocked and he kicked very low on the shin, but thats the funny part

SO WHY do you rule out adCoC or even (more likely) internal CoA?

Truth is Vergo was too powerful Law gained an extreme degree of plot armour powerup and cut an island lol
Wait, you are not trolling?
[automerge]1619642387[/automerge]
What else do you want me to say? My one point invalidates your entire argument.
[automerge]1619643143[/automerge]
If you want to make the claim that Vergo has displayed Flowing I think that is in the cards, sure, you could interpret this as a Flowing aura and its not a far stretch to imagine that. Though, to ascertain that Vergo has a form of haki(implosion flowing) that only a handful of individuals mastered(not even Hyogoro has it, who seems to be around Yonko Commander level) has no basis whatsoever. Yeah, go figure, a leg can sprain or break if it gets hit....that is somehow now an indication of Implosion Flowing? What are you even talking about? That is already outrageous enough but to state that he has Roger/Whitebeard/Kaido/Luffy(strongest characters ever) CoC infusion haki when he is clearly not using it(no black lightning) is just the height of whatever your situation is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My one point invalidates your entire argument.
Ok believe what you want. I am very open now to the possibility of it being adCoC though internal CoA is more plausible.

Dude, there is a fucking axolotl devil fruit in Punk Hazard, and if you didnt know that by any chance those are animals that can regenerate entire limbs and organs, only animal in nature that can do both btw.

You must be special retard if you think Smiley ate the axolotl fruit by coincidence and it has no bearing on Vergo being severed into pieces. Oda had Vergo already set up from the start with that

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ok believe what you want. I am very open now to the possibility of it being adCoC though internal CoA is more plausible.

Dude, there is a fucking axolotl devil fruit in Punk Hazard, and if you didnt know that by any chance those are animals that can regenerate entire limbs and organs, only animal in nature that can do both btw.

You must be special retard if you think Smiley ate the axolotl fruit by coincidence and it has no bearing on Vergo being severed into pieces. Oda had Vergo already set up from the start with that
Maybe next time when you try to convince people you should only talk about relevant things to the subject and try to address what the other person is saying. I disproved what you said and you cant say anything against it. If you don't understand that CoC infusion is indicated by black lightning you are just in denial. There is also no evidence that he has implosion flowing and what is worst, it might break the story if true. How do you explain Law defeating Vergo than if Vergo was in truth a Roger level pirate and was just pretending to be stupid?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe next time when you try to convince people you should only talk about relevant things to the subject and try to address what the other person is saying. I disproved what you said and you cant say anything against it. If you don't understand that CoC infusion is indicated by black lightning you are just in denial. There is also no evidence that he has implosion flowing and what is worst, it might break the story if true. How do you explain Law defeating Vergo than if Vergo was in truth a Roger level pirate and was just pretending to be stupid?
Did I say he was Roger level? Though I am starting to put Vergo very high now in fact, I can't really know for sure where to put him. Obviosuly yonko commanders are absolute trash to Vergo. Sanji dominated King for instance. You can even see King has a bent beak after Sanji used armament hardeing it bent King's fucking beak (look up thread on worstgen I wont post here)

Look dude, see how Oda is fucking phrasing this shit

Vergo obviosuly just wanted to show his armament haki prowess. He was already confident it would work because Law had clashed with Smoker who could parry his slashes, and Vergo was never shambled. Vergo was confident based on experince''

Law used a fucking hax, df concentrated power, he prolly sacrificed 15 years of his life doing it lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. Sanji's body was raped when Nami was inside it. It was obviously stated in the manga. Thus, his bones are more prone to damage at that point in time. Oda would've not made that "line" if it wasn't intentional.

2. The cloud is cigarette smoke.

3. It wasn't Coc. CoC infusion is black. White is w/e.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Did I say he was Roger level? Though I am starting to put Vergo very high now in fact, I can't really know for sure where to put him. Obviosuly yonko commanders are absolute trash to Vergo. Sanji dominated King for instance. You can even see King has a bent beak after Sanji used armament hardeing it bent King's fucking beak (look up thread on worstgen I wont post here)

Look dude, see how Oda is fucking phrasing this shit

Vergo obviosuly just wanted to show his armament haki prowess. He was already confident it would work because Law had clashed with Smoker who could parry his slashes, and Vergo was never shambled. Vergo was confident based on experince''

Law used a fucking hax, df concentrated power, he prolly sacrificed 15 years of his life doing it lmao
Case and point, I have said my piece.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. Sanji's body was raped when Nami was inside it. It was obviously stated in the manga. Thus, his bones are more prone to damage at that point in time. Oda would've not made that "line" if it wasn't intentional.

2. The cloud is cigarette smoke.

3. It wasn't Coc. CoC infusion is black. White is w/e.
Case and point, I have said my piece.
You two need to use your brains better

Zoro has tanked so far: apoo sonic cut + Queen's bite + 2 BM lightning attacks + compounded dmaage during the fight + blocking Hakkai = broken bones for Zoro

You retards are arguing the same explosion Usopp was in "raped" Sanji¨s body. Are you for real? Let alone his fucking leg.

That dialogue was obviosuly meant as a gag between Sanji and Usopp. It wouldn¨t have damaged Sanji¨s leg one bit lol. The leg is what he uses for weapon.
[automerge]1619645724[/automerge]
The cloud is cigarette smoke.
no you see smoke where the cigarrete is lol. That is a cloud that is present when someone ins panting. Its very commonplace when someone is panting from exhaust. You want me to show you panels? Its obvious you don't take powerscaling seriously

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You two need to use your brains better

Zoro has tanked so far: apoo sonic cut + Queen's bite + 2 BM lightning attacks + compounded dmaage during the fight + blocking Hakkai = broken bones for Zoro

You retards are arguing the same explosion Usopp was in "raped" Sanji¨s body. Are you for real? Let alone his fucking leg.

That dialogue was obviosuly meant as a gag between Sanji and Usopp. It wouldn¨t have damaged Sanji¨s leg one bit lol. The leg is what he uses for weapon.
[automerge]1619645724[/automerge]

no you see smoke where the cigarrete is lol. That is a cloud that is present when someone ins panting. Its very commonplace when someone is panting from exhaust. You want me to show you panels? Its obvious you don't take powerscaling seriously
Just a question regarding "powerscaling" because you seem to greatly value it but what use does it have in regard to the Straw Hats? Meaning you can go at any point in time and they were X strong but then the next arc that already doesn't matter anymore most of the time(especially since 3D2Y). So what is the point overanalyzing a situation that is invalidated because the Straw Hats are growing so much every arc now that they are at a point at Wano were Luffy/Zoro will be stronger or comparable to Kaido(Luffy for sure, Zoro is still in the cards)? Because I tell you one thing, EVERYONE and I mean every single one of you power scalers was wrong when it comes to Kaido/Big Mom and Wano in general. Look at every vid regarding power scaling before chapter 970 and nobody will give you an explanation how Luffy will defeat Kaido by the end of Wano. You know why that was? Because yo were power scaling and yes if you do that and show the huge difference between Kaido and Luffy you come to the conclusion that there is no way that Kaido will be defeated by Luffy but that makes no sense to do in this story. Because we are not following the story of a crew that stays stagnant but which is improving and getting better to a point were they become the new guard. The only thing you had to do is to understand Luffy will surpass Kaido and that means he has to beat him in 1v1(btw, I said that in the middle of Udon Prison, the same for CoC infusion, same for that Luffy has mastered all shades of haki and whatever) to predict what is currently happening. You might think we or I don't take power scaling seriously but I disagree with you fundementally that its wrong to do power scaling in this way because it doesn't help you to understand the series. You can't make predictions like stated above if you are stuck in the mind set and over analyze a situation instead of accepting that even though Sanji might have lost against Vergo that day, you can be sure he would beat him now. So how do you justify doing something like artifically putting Vergo on Pirate King level even though it breaks the story? Vergo is one of the handful of the strongest in the world(as Kaido has claimed when it comes to CoC infusion) and was Doflamingo's henchman who was undercover in the Marines and got ONE-SHOTTED by pre-Dressrosa Law as soon as he had his heart back?
[automerge]1619694421[/automerge]
Meaning if power scaling doesnt help you to predict anything what is the point? Yes, you can go back to understand what character is stronger than who, once the series comes to a close that can be useful and truthful because that is the only thing we have to go on but what about now`? Until a few months ago people thought the calamities are stronger than Luffy becuase they showed greater "feats" and they didn't thought that Zoro has any chances of winning against a calamity. That was utterly ridicilous and if we just understood what the growth of Zoro/Luffy has to be in Wano that couldn't be possible. Of course, Zoro/Luffy are able to defeat all calamities in a 1v1, even before their training in Wano. And even if they werent as strong as King for example you can sure by the end of that fight they would be, becuase their potential, ambition and haki is the greatest there is in the series(thats why Shanks gave Luffy the Straw Hat and told him to surpass him and the same for Mihawk who told Zoro to surpass him...the 2 guys DEFINITELY stronger than kaido).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just a question regarding "powerscaling" because you seem to greatly value it but what use does it have in regard to the Straw Hats? Meaning you can go at any point in time and they were X strong but then the next arc that already doesn't matter anymore most of the time(especially since 3D2Y). So what is the point overanalyzing a situation that is invalidated because the Straw Hats are growing so much every arc now that they are at a point at Wano were Luffy/Zoro will be stronger or comparable to Kaido(Luffy for sure, Zoro is still in the cards)? Because I tell you one thing, EVERYONE and I mean every single one of you power scalers was wrong when it comes to Kaido/Big Mom and Wano in general. Look at every vid regarding power scaling before chapter 970 and nobody will give you an explanation how Luffy will defeat Kaido by the end of Wano. You know why that was? Because yo were power scaling and yes if you do that and show the huge difference between Kaido and Luffy you come to the conclusion that there is no way that Kaido will be defeated by Luffy but that makes no sense to do in this story. Because we are not following the story of a crew that stays stagnant but which is improving and getting better to a point were they become the new guard. The only thing you had to do is to understand Luffy will surpass Kaido and that means he has to beat him in 1v1(btw, I said that in the middle of Udon Prison, the same for CoC infusion, same for that Luffy has mastered all shades of haki and whatever) to predict what is currently happening. You might think we or I don't take power scaling seriously but I disagree with you fundementally that its wrong to do power scaling in this way because it doesn't help you to understand the series. You can't make predictions like stated above if you are stuck in the mind set and over analyze a situation instead of accepting that even though Sanji might have lost against Vergo that day, you can be sure he would beat him now. So how do you justify doing something like artifically putting Vergo on Pirate King level even though it breaks the story? Vergo is one of the handful of the strongest in the world(as Kaido has claimed when it comes to CoC infusion) and was Doflamingo's henchman who was undercover in the Marines and got ONE-SHOTTED by pre-Dressrosa Law as soon as he had his heart back?
[automerge]1619694421[/automerge]
Meaning if power scaling doesnt help you to predict anything what is the point? Yes, you can go back to understand what character is stronger than who, once the series comes to a close that can be useful and truthful because that is the only thing we have to go on but what about now`? Until a few months ago people thought the calamities are stronger than Luffy becuase they showed greater "feats" and they didn't thought that Zoro has any chances of winning against a calamity. That was utterly ridicilous and if we just understood what the growth of Zoro/Luffy has to be in Wano that couldn't be possible. Of course, Zoro/Luffy are able to defeat all calamities in a 1v1, even before their training in Wano. And even if they werent as strong as King for example you can sure by the end of that fight they would be, becuase their potential, ambition and haki is the greatest there is in the series(thats why Shanks gave Luffy the Straw Hat and told him to surpass him and the same for Mihawk who told Zoro to surpass him...the 2 guys DEFINITELY stronger than kaido).
Exactly. The straw hats power growth is exponential. Its like saying that Goku couldn't beat Raditz, and because he beat Frieza that means that Raditz is stronger than Frieza.

Even when they are not shown to train, the straw hats have to keep getting stronger. Oda even got us an explanation for it, with the strengthening attack cuisine sanji learned during the time skip.

I am willing to admit that when vergo and sanji clashed, vergo was stronger than sanji. However, i think that had that been a proper 1v1 fight, sanji would have won. The straw hats have the unique ability to grow in strength during their fights (see zorro vs Mr. 1, Luffy vs Katakuri, (Usopp vs Sugar(1))->(Usopp vs Sugar (2)) (learning obsv. Haki), Luffy vs Kaido), and i don't think the strength difference is that big.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was always one saying that Luffy will defeat Kaido with CoC. Since it was mentioned during their first clash and when Kaido mentioned that Kid also has CoC. I just forgot about it because of...well...Udon.

But yeah, we had no other stepping stones.
I am also not a fan of overanalysing past fights just to make valid points unless the valid points have an impact on the now.

The Vergo theory I liked the most was the Axelotl one because it was really promising a future for a character without future. But this here is a nah for me too.

CoC on Vergo is as irrelevant as Baby 5's childhood story, only ones having relevance now, in the CoC game, are Koby and Kid tbf ans ofc Sabo.

I think I had that amazing theory once that Vivi might unlock CoC if she ever becomes a SHP.

Top Bottom