Salty Doubloons
Part 1: Jonathan VS Dio, duh
Part 2: Joseph VS Wham
Part 3: Jotaro VS D'Arby the Gambler
Part 4: Koichi and Jotaro VS Sheer Heart Attack
Part 5: Doppio VS Risotto
Part 6: Jolyne VS C-Moon
Part 7: the entire D4C fight
Part 8: Higashikatas VS Tamaki Damo, if that doesn't count then Josuke VS Born This Way, but the upcoming fight will be the best for sure

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I got to episode with Josuke flashback about his hair.

Lmao, is that guy pushing that car in the flashback ever explained?

Looks like potential story in future if he appears in other season in future, he even hurt and bleeding. Showing some fight went down!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Looks like potential story in future if he appears in other season in future, he even hurt and bleeding. Showing some fight went down!!
Really want to know? :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Really want to know? :weirdpeep:
Wait did they catch up? I don't want spoilers if they do show it?

I asked my brother, he said the author just laughed and changed the subject.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I'll spoil you since it's not a big deal. The guy who pushed the car is just a random guy. He never appears again in the story.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll spoil you since it's not a big deal. The guy who pushed the car is just a random guy. He never appears again in the story.
Interesting.. :pepehmm:

So he only shows up in that one scene? and is he also injured in the manga?

So let me get this straight.

1.Josuke suffering from his stand at young age/fever like joseph daughter holly (there both sister/brother) ,because of Dio's curse.
2. This guy coincidentally shows up in this one scene out in blizzard. and he dressed the same as older josuke/hair.
2. why the fuck is he out here in middle of nowhere, on this cold long road by himself?
3. He is bleeding and injured.. showing he was in some type of fight, but decided to be out in middle of road on highway? to help young Joseph?? What sort bizzare coincidence right there.

That is suspicious! Plot hole right there, If this is the only scene with him. Plus the theme of this show, with oddity's and mysteries etc.

What if some bs time traveler, decided to kill all the jojo' as plot, by going back in time and trying to kill them? Though concerning if that is josuke for future plot later..means he alone, and stuck in the past.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Interesting.. :pepehmm:

So he only shows up in that one scene? and is he also injured in the manga?

So let me get this straight.

1.Josuke suffering from his stand at young age/fever like joseph daughter holly (there both sister/brother) ,because of Dio's curse.
2. This guy coincidentally shows up in this one scene out in blizzard. and he dressed the same as older josuke/hair.
2. why the fuck is he out here in middle of nowhere, on this cold long road by himself?
3. He is bleeding and injured.. showing he was in some type of fight, but decided to be out in middle of road on highway? to help young Joseph?? What sort bizzare coincidence right there.

That is suspicious! Plot hole right there, If this is the only scene with him. Plus the theme of this show, with oddity's and mysteries etc.

What if some bs time traveler, decided to kill all the jojo' as plot, by going back in time and trying to kill them? Though concerning if that is josuke for future plot later..means he alone, and stuck in the past.
It's not a plot hole. Just something bizarre.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm about to finish Part 3, been binge watching

Enyaba is the goat, straight facts

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's not a plot hole. Just something bizarre.
Bizarre indeed! Either way, I'm gonna take it as this.
That was indeed Josuke in the kid flashback, But he was Stuck in the past, hurt and injured..pointing to his other friends dead..if he alone... (depressing) the similarity and timing just not coincidence in my opinion.. Since seen joseph brought back, and jotaro in other stories. So possible Josuke returns later to expand on that plot.. I'm gonna believe that till end!!

well that's my opinion on that, :5head:

I'm about to finish Part 3, been binge watching

Enyaba is the goat, straight facts
Hurry up, and get to part 4!! I'm on breeze binge watching it now!

Also the Music, Is best!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fake news. She's the best

Almost there! It's the part I've actually been looking forward to the most 'cause Kira spoilers lol :catcrying:
LMAO, I feel you on that! :catcrying:

Don't worry, There more plot beside that will see, and when kira brought up. It makes a point to show who it is.. and rest goes from there. So not to much spoilers beside obvious ending for him lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bizarre indeed! Either way, I'm gonna take it as this.
That was indeed Josuke in the kid flashback, But he was Stuck in the past, hurt and injured..pointing to his other friends dead..if he alone... (depressing) the similarity and timing just not coincidence in my opinion.. Since seen joseph brought back, and jotaro in other stories. So possible Josuke returns later to expand on that plot.. I'm gonna believe that till end!!
Well you can keep thinking that if you want I won't stop you
I'll just be waiting for the part 6 anime and for the monthly part 8 chapters. I'll let you know if you somehow end up right :datea:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well you can keep thinking that if you want I won't stop you
I'll just be waiting for the part 6 anime and for the monthly part 8 chapters. I'll let you know if you somehow end up right :datea:
Alright, I'm fine with knowing if at least Josuke returns!!

And
If that is indeed him in the flashback. Also Koichi, when he telling the story. Gives more clue/hint in my opinion. Because now he can't remember it fully how the story went. (And that guy has good attention to detail), which is uncharacteristic of Koichi not remembering the story of Josuke hair origin of all things lol) So possible time interference/memory alter overlapped with how the first hair style came to be..Plus the memory/story shows this josuke/look alike hurt and bleeding in middle of nowhere in blizzard on the road by his younger self...

Btw

I thought i got spoiled by kira plot ending lol, but damn did not see that coming.. So no idea what happens now, and what i saw was just the start...:pepescared:
[automerge]1588478229[/automerge]
Is there spoiler section? Or just post spoiler tags?

At least with spoiler thread, people should be aware not to read it, with title in place?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright, I'm fine with knowing if at least Josuke returns!!

And
If that is indeed him in the flashback. Also Koichi, when he telling the story. Gives more clue/hint in my opinion. Because now he can't remember it fully how the story went. (And that guy has good attention to detail), which is uncharacteristic of Koichi not remembering the story of Josuke hair origin of all things lol) So possible time interference/memory alter overlapped with how the first hair style came to be..Plus the memory/story shows this josuke/look alike hurt and bleeding in middle of nowhere in blizzard on the road by his younger self...

Btw

I thought i got spoiled by kira plot ending lol, but damn did not see that coming.. So no idea what happens now, and what i saw was just the start...:pepescared:
[automerge]1588478229[/automerge]
Is there spoiler section? Or just post spoiler tags?

At least with spoiler thread, people should be aware not to read it, with title in place?
Josuke comes back in part 8. But it's an alternate universe Josuke

Nah, there isn't one.

Top Bottom