General League of Legends General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just played Senna my god she OP I can finally play support again. I ran glacial with her because her w is so slow. I was annoying as fuck in lane, poke for days with a perma slow. Got my Kai fed and he blew the enemy team. They focus me soo hard only to get deleted by Kai. It was almost too easy I don't believe I'm that good riot nerf :catlaugh::catlaugh:
Ok why is Ryze suddenly awesome!? :oops:
Wow!
Ryze is a good main I picked him too. Try to master him, you will be a God.

You gonna have that one chick saying God like for the whole game :catlaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He got you twice xD sounds like you play this game for barely a half year lel.
I stopped counting the numbers of nocturnes crushing me with ult :pepemusic: I think the fear is way more chaotic
In the same game. :weirdpeep:

Also this morning I had a terrific experience. I was assaulted by 4 champs and I was sup. The plan was to bait the enemy so I was hiding in the bushes and I saw my ADC recall instead of doing the same thing I waited in the bushes. Suddenly they all came bot. Three from the jng and the other teleported. Everything was fine until Mordekaiser checked the GODDAMN BUSHES FOR NO REASON. THERE WAS NO MINIONS AROUND AND THE MEMBERS OF MY TEAM WERE ALL VISIBLE ON THE MAP FIGHTING MINIONS. WHY THE HELL DID HE DO THAT. :feelslaserman:
It's just a game but I have to say since I picked Lux and all the champs in front were guys. I can't explain the trauma :blobworried:
[automerge]1574458361[/automerge]
ziggs isnt viable in ranked atm, he isnt really played. :3 just for fun, go ahead.

If you play him make sure you push hard, use your w to blow up the tower early, but be mindful of ganks, you have little esscape. When you pushed in leave lane and try get bot or top ahead
I play Zigg ranked :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1574458600[/automerge]
Just played Senna my god she OP I can finally play support again. I ran glacial with her because her w is so slow. I was annoying as fuck in lane, poke for days with a perma slow. Got my Kai fed and he blew the enemy team. They focus me soo hard only to get deleted by Kai. It was almost too easy I don't believe I'm that good riot nerf :catlaugh::catlaugh:

Ryze is a good main I picked him too. Try to master him, you will be a God.

You gonna have that one chick saying God like for the whole game :catlaugh:
Told you Bae was a beast :pepemusic:

I love it when when she count the kills. Double, triple,quadra. Penta.

So sad I can only do penta in bot games :pepehands:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He got you twice xD sounds like you play this game for barely a half year lel.
I stopped counting the numbers of nocturnes crushing me with ult :pepemusic: I think the fear is way more chaotic
I always hate a fed nocturne and his ult... literally a nightmare
[automerge]1574473011[/automerge]
Btw just a tip for whoever is gonna be my secret santa, I want a Dunkmaster Darius skin, thanks. :catlaugh:
I used to do this with my clan... I used to be a Darius main (kind of still am) but playing a lot more adc lately. I got Dunkmaster Darius... awesome skin, tho I recommend yo ask fo God-King Darius (is more expensive if I am not mistaken :lazydance:) :

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I always hate a fed nocturne and his ult... literally a nightmare
:pepemusic: I recently played him midlane, destroyed mid but still lost, bot wasnt carryable if when I managed to wipe their team once, he has also brutal trade damage
[automerge]1574473062[/automerge]
what I currently rly love is the Energized Build, it got buffed :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well Ziggs is quite enjoyable in the mid if the distance is kept correctly, the runes tweeked well and ones patience at maximum. As soon as you move to a lane with him you're fucked. He also doesn't look too dandy on endgame. I like him tho, will mid-lane him from time to time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well Ziggs is quite enjoyable in the mid if the distance is kept correctly, the runes tweeked well and ones patience at maximum. As soon as you move to a lane with him you're fucked. He also doesn't look too dandy on endgame. I like him tho, will mid-lane him from time to time.
He's good at poking around and pushing. Nothing new end game. But he can help you win the lane faster than anyone. If Damned Lee Sin doesn't gank you first or Hecarim come charging at you :larsicry:. He's hella weak tho. Die really fast when ganked.
That's why I dig Teemo W. Really helpful to avoid gank :pikarun:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He's good at poking around and pushing. Nothing new end game. But he can help you win the lane faster than anyone. If Damned Lee Sin doesn't gank you first or Hecarim come charging at you :larsicry:. He's hella weak tho. Die really fast when ganked.
Teemo is everything. <3

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Told you Bae was a beast :pepemusic:

I love it when when she count the kills. Double, triple,quadra. Penta.

So sad I can only do penta in bot games :pepehands:
Love her design too, I just be having her sit there and humming that cool beat. I might actually have to get that true damage skin carried my last game with her as well.
I usually ban hec because whenever I mid they always camp my damn lane. I really hate campers, like go solo drag or something and leave TF alone :rolleyes:
Too me Ziggs is not good right now. He is just to weak, all they do is spam bombs from a distance which is useless as long as u dodge them and u can never get too close or your dead.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Love her design too, I just be having her sit there and humming that cool beat. I might actually have to get that true damage skin carried my last game with her as well.

I usually ban hec because whenever I mid they always camp my damn lane. I really hate campers, like go solo drag or something and leave TF alone :rolleyes:

Too me Ziggs is not good right now. He is just to weak, all they do is spam bombs from a distance which is useless as long as u dodge them and u can never get too close or your dead.
I hate campers but more than that I hate it when nobody comes to help get rid of the laneless bastard :angrycrabs:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I hate campers but more than that I hate it when nobody comes to help get rid of the laneless bastard :angrycrabs:
Dont die and he ll have wasted his time and the rest of the team can actually do stuff on the other side of the map :3

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dont die and he ll have wasted his time and the rest of the team can actually do stuff on the other side of the map :3
Easy to say :angrylazeplz:
We'll lose the tower.
I'm thinking about spamming that bastard too. Played with one who put mushrooms on the whole map. A real pain
Impossible to finish an attack without stumbling on one :larsicry:

Top Bottom