General League of Legends General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Didn't you watch the teaser?
[automerge]1574868454[/automerge]
It's Aphelios btw
No. It's Alphonso. Ye I watched a gameplay today from Glacierr. Looks like a beast adc.
[automerge]1575105667[/automerge]
Domination/Dark Harvest Teemo!?!? :woahcat:And ppl were annoyed by Teemo before? My fucking god! :blobsleepless:

I'm taking this cutie pie soft ball of fur to high elos soon.
[automerge]1575801931[/automerge]
Yeahhh. No. I'm bad. I mean I never went a long way, I was mid Silver when I was an active player 5-6 years ago, but I can't afford to go ranked until I get the full grasp of everything, which leads me to cancer known as normal games. How can I learn mechanics, wave management, micro mechanics when I get queued in with these type of players in normals:

- Gragas in jungle - No smite. Turns lv 3 and starts stealing cs from our bot lane. Dies. Dies. Dies. Dies.

- Jinx shows up in my top lane, I shoo the guy away guy starts flaming that he is top support. Steals wave after wave of my minions. Dies. Dies again... and again...and again.

Jinx goes bot, Fizz shows up, leaving mid alone and steals my cs for like 3 mins straight. Dies. Dies. Dies again....

This is just one of my last games, had 10 like that in last 2 days. How the fuck can I improve like this??? ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bastard it's Aphelios
[automerge]1575815127[/automerge]
No. It's Alphonso. Ye I watched a gameplay today from Glacierr. Looks like a beast adc.
[automerge]1575105667[/automerge]
Domination/Dark Harvest Teemo!?!? :woahcat:And ppl were annoyed by Teemo before? My fucking god! :blobsleepless:

I'm taking this cutie pie soft ball of fur to high elos soon.
[automerge]1575801931[/automerge]
Yeahhh. No. I'm bad. I mean I never went a long way, I was mid Silver when I was an active player 5-6 years ago, but I can't afford to go ranked until I get the full grasp of everything, which leads me to cancer known as normal games. How can I learn mechanics, wave management, micro mechanics when I get queued in with these type of players in normals:

- Gragas in jungle - No smite. Turns lv 3 and starts stealing cs from our bot lane. Dies. Dies. Dies. Dies.

- Jinx shows up in my top lane, I shoo the guy away guy starts flaming that he is top support. Steals wave after wave of my minions. Dies. Dies again... and again...and again.

Jinx goes bot, Fizz shows up, leaving mid alone and steals my cs for like 3 mins straight. Dies. Dies. Dies again....

This is just one of my last games, had 10 like that in last 2 days. How the fuck can I improve like this??? ?
Oh this is just a part of the iceberg. There is worse than that.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I haven't played in a while but apparently he is a beast
Judging by all the YT vids he is an awesome champ. Not that it matter to me since I'm condemned to play normals until I start to get what the fuck am I doing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so I should risk going ranked? I already feel bad for my teammates:weirdpeep:, tho judging by what I've heard for current EUW bronze and saw in 3 games that I've played is that most ppl are awful lol, similar to normal queue lol. :pepehands:
[automerge]1575844233[/automerge]
Alphonso :weirdpeep:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
so I should risk going ranked? I already feel bad for my teammates:weirdpeep:, tho judging by what I've heard for current EUW bronze and saw in 3 games that I've played is that most ppl are awful lol, similar to normal queue lol. :pepehands:
That's how you get better. At least that's what I think
[automerge]1575854845[/automerge]
Aphelios stupid one

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Judging by all the YT vids he is an awesome champ. Not that it matter to me since I'm condemned to play normals until I start to get what the fuck am I doing.
You are just starting?
I get you when I started years back I would uses Master Yi as ADC :ghostie: . But you will get used to it, I would said focus on learning how to farm cs as most of your gold will come from there and is the main way to get above your enemy apart from killing them. After you master getting cs the next learn runes and items that fit better the champs and their lanes (You don't have to learn this, you can always check online before a match) Then practice map awareness, positioning, strategy and timing to make plays and kill opponents, then focusing on getting objectives, such as dragons, baron, towers and inhibitors. Not sure if this will help but it may give you a little bit of direction in what to learn first. Good luck!! :lazydance:
[automerge]1575921988[/automerge]
Yes, you don't lose anything by trying, if anything you will learn more and get used to a more competitive version of the game. For what I have found is really hard to lower ranks, you have to lose multiple times while your LP is at 0, which if is highly improbable at least on my experience is easier to go up than going down.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You are just starting?
I get you when I started years back I would uses Master Yi as ADC :ghostie: . But you will get used to it, I would said focus on learning how to farm cs as most of your gold will come from there and is the main way to get above your enemy apart from killing them. After you master getting cs the next learn runes and items that fit better the champs and their lanes (You don't have to learn this, you can always check online before a match) Then practice map awareness, positioning, strategy and timing to make plays and kill opponents, then focusing on getting objectives, such as dragons, baron, towers and inhibitors. Not sure if this will help but it may give you a little bit of direction in what to learn first. Good luck!! :lazydance:
[automerge]1575921988[/automerge]

Yes, you don't lose anything by trying, if anything you will learn more and get used to a more competitive version of the game. For what I have found is really hard to lower ranks, you have to lose multiple times while your LP is at 0, which if is highly improbable at least on my experience is easier to go up than going down.
I got 3 games played, 1 win, 72LP, Bronze 3. I know the basics and wave management/lane mechanics. The thing is that I started again after a 5y+ break.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I got 3 games played, 1 win, 72LP, Bronze 3. I know the basics and wave management/lane mechanics. The thing is that I started again after a 5y+ break.
So you good play ranked, it will be a long way before you get demoted to Bronze 2 and more if you have 72LP. Is understandable the game is really different than 5 years ago!!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So you good play ranked, it will be a long way before you get demoted to Bronze 2 and more if you have 72LP. Is understandable the game is really different than 5 years ago!!
Ill give it a shot. For now I plan to play Teemo top and adc, and in time master Qiyana mid, Ryze mid, Twisted Fate mid and maybe Vel'Koz/Xerath mid.

Also I think that I'll go with omnistone on almost all of them, especially Teemo/Twisted/Qiyana, they all seem to benefit off of it
[automerge]1575991977[/automerge]
No... Just no Ill get cancer from this.
[automerge]1575992582[/automerge]
And @Haku going by MMR I'm currently a Gold elo player, im being placed with golds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom