General League of Legends General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Playing LoL while out of weed. :weirdpeep:
[automerge]1576326426[/automerge]
Fuck this shit and fuck smurfs, fucking getting placed against Platinum players while bronze 2 go fuck yourself Riot.
[automerge]1576341361[/automerge]
@Papa Rak
@Haku
@MistyCat
@Udell
@God_Usopun

Any of you guys/gals have lolwiz installed? If so, is it worth it? I'd rather have that in game than opening 3 different tabs before game.
Have hearc of it but don't know much of it and I have never used it

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It is. Dont fret though, it doesnt happen that often and your enemy laner is generally not that good
I don't mind laning, anywhere, tho I must say I'm turning into a mid laner. The prob is that I get assinged to jg, which I hate....

Check this out, new champion Sett is being called out that he looks like he came right out of JoJo, and now I bump into this, his japanese VA is none other than Takehito Koyasu, Dio's VA! Makes me want to play Lol in japanese lmao.... :pepeban:

[automerge]1576432393[/automerge]
This just hit me, toxic pieces of human waste prosper the most in this game, they are not dealt with, banned, nothing. On the other hand I dodged my bullshit autofill jungle a few times, then entered a game earlier finally as mid, my router glitches out, I get disconnected and now I have a 20 min queue block+20 min queue fine. Which means that now I have to wait for 40+ minutes in queue for 5 games in a row just to probably again end up with amazing 'bottom of the barrel' teammates. Freaking amazing Riot, bravo. :blobpokerface:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am not that good lol. I have a good game like 1/10 :feelsbadman:
Welcome to the club. I either get first blood and hard-carry or feed all game.
I'd like to say it's a 50/50, but that's being a bit generous.
[automerge]1576468947[/automerge]
Playing LoL while out of weed. :weirdpeep:
Lol, how? Mind-numbing substances are almost mandatory in League of Legends. :pepega:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't mind laning, anywhere, tho I must say I'm turning into a mid laner. The prob is that I get assinged to jg, which I hate....

Check this out, new champion Sett is being called out that he looks like he came right out of JoJo, and now I bump into this, his japanese VA is none other than Takehito Koyasu, Dio's VA! Makes me want to play Lol in japanese lmao.... :pepeban:

[automerge]1576432393[/automerge]
This just hit me, toxic pieces of human waste prosper the most in this game, they are not dealt with, banned, nothing. On the other hand I dodged my bullshit autofill jungle a few times, then entered a game earlier finally as mid, my router glitches out, I get disconnected and now I have a 20 min queue block+20 min queue fine. Which means that now I have to wait for 40+ minutes in queue for 5 games in a row just to probably again end up with amazing 'bottom of the barrel' teammates. Freaking amazing Riot, bravo. :blobpokerface:
Ywah true.. toxic ppl are sadly running free..

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Had a wholesome 4-man yesterday. I got assigned top and decided to pick Ornn for the first time and game was going pretty ok, made some crucial mistakes etc but those guys never flamed me once. Just words of encouragement and even cheering whenever my Ornn did good :pandaawn:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Had a wholesome 4-man yesterday. I got assigned top and decided to pick Ornn for the first time and game was going pretty ok, made some crucial mistakes etc but those guys never flamed me once. Just words of encouragement and even cheering whenever my Ornn did good :pandaawn:
You run into positive Pollys every now and again. It's always fun when the team is positive.
You can normally tell what kind of team you have in champ select.

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You run into positive Pollys every now and again. It's always fun when the team is positive.
True that. I think in the recent years I've stumbled across more friendly people than toxic overall, that is a surprise considering its euw lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yup true

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Game sfter that one above I went 0/5/1 but our botlane went 15/0 or something like that lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Game sfter that one above I went 0/5/1 but our botlane went 15/0 or something like that lol
My last promo game to dia i sucked hard. Like 2/6 or something, but our bot went 40/3

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My last promo game to dia i sucked hard. Like 2/6 or something, but our bot went 40/3
i just got really tilted and shut down by fiora. hate that champ lol

Top Bottom