General League of Legends General Discussion

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So Anivia turns out to be really good in this tank meta, tho playing her with these wonderful teammates I'm getting makes me wanna hang myself with my mouse cabel, but I still can't stop playing her.... :pepewhy::blobworried::pepehands:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ranked was a mistake :dogkek:

Welcome back to elo hell. :sarcasticshottie:
[automerge]1583171820[/automerge]
So apparently there's a Draven main dude which plays on two accounts at the same time, playing Draven on his PC, while playing his own support Yuumi on his laptop, controling her with his feet. :dogkek::pepelaugh:

I wonder how many ppl stopped playing the game after versing this guy....

@Rej
@Sallucion
@Larsi
@God_Usopun
@MistyCat
@Papa Rak
@Gochi
@Haku

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So apparently there's a Draven main dude which plays on two accounts at the same time, playing Draven on his PC, while playing his own support Yuumi on his laptop, controling her with his feet. :dogkek::pepelaugh:

@Rej
@Sallucion
@Larsi
@God_Usopun
@MistyCat
@Papa Rak
@Gochi
@Haku
Honestly, with a kit like hers it's no wonder. _hypejoy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

@Rej
@Sallucion
@Larsi
@God_Usopun
@MistyCat
@Papa Rak
@Gochi
@Haku
Damn. Feelsbad. I can barely manage controlling one champ at a time :pepeweird:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love it how T1 beat NB in Jungle :pepelaugh:
I love how he's shitting on all the 'best jg world', especially on IWillDominate, I can't stand that guy right now lol... :pepelaugh: I respect Tarzaned tho. All of Tyler's alpha shit is a well played persona for content, tune the sound off and watch him play, both his macro and micro is insanely good, plus you wont see a jg as communicative as him, he's typing all of the time, I mean it is mostly dyslexic caps lock unreadable comms but he gets the message out, constantly warning his team about mini map sitch.

I've read somewhere that he could have around 20k games in ranked troughout all of his accounts troughout the years. Insane.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love how he's shitting on all the 'best jg world', especially on IWillDominate, I can't stand that guy right now lol... :pepelaugh: I respect Tarzaned tho. All of Tyler's alpha shit is a well played persona for content, tune the sound off and watch him play, both his macro and micro is insanely good, plus you wont see a jg as communicative as him, he's typing all of the time, I mean it is mostly dyslexic caps lock unreadable comms but he gets the message out, constantly warning his team about mini map sitch.

I've read somewhere that he could have around 20k games in ranked troughout all of his accounts troughout the years. Insane.
Yah lowkey he can back up all his shit talking tbh :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Talon, Twitch, Taric and Anivia skins splash art.

:pepewhy:

And here I wonder why I suck with her in ranked. Poor birbie. :catcry:

Top Bottom