Salty Doubloons
General Narration / First Person POV
" Speech "
' Thinking '
{ Flashback }
Action / Attack
Chapter 0
The Return
It had been a little over a month since I vanished in the eyes of everyone in the world and now had re-appeared. Since I vanished a stand-in commander had been appointed, that being my old comrade in arms Solomon. He was last sighted at the very island I myself was making my next destination.

It was a sunny day that had the clouds dispersed with the color sky blue coating the skies like a huge carpet, though what pushed the clouds away as they clogged together was the cluster of pyroclastic clouds, otherwise known as volcanic clouds. The clouds were thicker grey clouds and darkening as it got closer to the mountain with the ash plumes.

We had been traversing the oceans with the crewmen scurrying about performing their respective vessel operations. Meanwhile, at the front of the deck, I stood with my arms crossed whilst tapping on my index finger against my biceps. The vessel rocked with every mile as we got closer to the island but the rocking became tamer and quieter.

We finally were at arriving at the port and prepared to set land upon the island. I'd turn around giving my command.

" Anchor the ship! "

As men scurried across the deck of the ship performing the task.

" Get me Velvet, Cú, Leon, and Marko. Let them know we setting land in 10 minutes " was my command as I prepared myself to make land. Landing on the deck of the port as I strolled down finally stepping on the sandy shores of Lemnos.

10 minutes later, I was stood on the sandy shores of Lemnos followed by four others as we stood shoulder to shoulder.

" Okay, guys I ain't one for speeches or anything. I haven't been here for long to be acknowledged as your superior. But over the course of our adventure to this island Lemnos, I hope I can prove otherwise. " would be my speech as Velvet stared at me who was my new stand in the seat of right hand whereby Solomon agreed upon.

― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ― ―
Stats and all here
... To Be Continued »
@Ebuk

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Myrina, City of Lemnos
@Ichimonji

In the capital city of Lemnos, Myrina, the sun has slowly set down into the horizons – the sky has started to darken into the night but the city itself is much more vibrant and joyous than ever, a celebration has been held by the city to unveil Lord Hephaestus’s newest creation in the evening. Citizens of Myrina has started their celebration hours ago as food, drinks, carnivals are held throughout the city for the enjoyment of its people. The docks of Myrina has been completely filled up with ships docked at the city as both foreigners and returning citizens have entered the city to partake in its festival day after hearing of the news of a grand celebration taking place tonight. The streets, lighten up by numerous street lanterns are packed with many people, allowing one to be easily lost into the crowd if they are not careful. However, the festive mood and atmosphere only reaches to all but one particular place of interest.

“Quick! Get those wine jugs ready!”

“Y-Yes!”

“You over there! Get these to the backstage!”

"Yes Sir!"

Distant shouting and chaos can be heard at the large amphitheatre within Myrina, the capital city of Lemnos. People can be seen running around the place, carrying boxes, crates and supplies in a hurry to their destination. The only place where it is currently off-limits to the general public as preparations are being carried out to ensure a proper stage is being set up. Unlike many parts of the city, the amphitheatre is struggling to finish things up before Lord Hephaestus arrives as once the amphitheatre opens up, many will come flooding into the building.

Myrina Acropolis

*CHINK*
*CHINK*
*CHINK*

At the highest peak of Myrina stands the acropolis of the city, said to be the residence of Hephaestus – it is also the entrance to the volcanic forge where Myrina is built upon where Hephaestus and his assistants are usually said to be working at. A large imposing figure be seen walking into the entrance of the volcanic forge from within the Acropolis, as the figure approaches, the bright emanation of the flowing lava reveals the being clad in golden armor as sounds of metal hitting against each other became louder as three figures could be seen working on the smith, a mechanical voice would be heard from the golden armored figure.

“Lord Hephaestus, it is time for the celebration.”

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Death Walks Among Them!
Enter the Spada Pirates - #1

The lively music swelled up to the point of hitting the shores, filled with boats of all walks. One stood out. A seemingly lifeless ship was being jerked from side to side. Sails torn, decaying wood, Creaking mast, cannons rusted, and a giant Scythe in the bow called home to The Styx. An symbol of terror emblazoned as a flag; La Spada Pirates.

The deck was empty, but-for one figure at the crow’s nest, his hat tipped to cover his face and the a lighter clicking. The “Deadshot”, Zalera. With a voice of olden, the man chuckled. Below deck, an old man counted his many gold coins with unnerving greed. The pilot of the river Styx, the “Ferryman”, Charon.

These were the Plagues that oversaw the ten or so Necrohols and the Gorgons Sisters on the ship, satiated tieflings. Told to stay out until further notice.

[Sour] “Can I try this one?! And this one?! ALL THE CANDY!!!”
A young girl, not even 13, screamed excitedly as she darted from one vendor to another. With money more than her age should allow, she seemed in bliss, candy bliss, Dainty, small, and colorful, the girl was in stark contrast to the undead ship. Ship of black and white until one stepped into her color. ”The Cursed Child”, Sour. She did not listen and explored the island.

Ahead of her a good half kilometer, among the many patrons, a black cloak billowed. Ominous in contrast with the happiness around her. A chilly wind of death accompanied her. “The Grim” appeared; La Spada.

[Sour] “Wonder how long it will take till Death needs blood...”

Sour looked at a distance, before turning to stuff her mouth.

The Grim slowly approached the stage before halting. She looked up at the stage and the mountain behind it, thoughts flooding in. She would approach anyone who seemed important. La Spada needed information. It was not in her to ask nicely.

Legendary tales spoke of a weapon maker. One who could complete her cursed sword: Shodai Kitetsu.

SPADA PIRATES (on the island)
Charon “The Ferryman”

Level 55
Strength: 81 (71 +10 race)
Agility: 79 (69 +10 race)
Movement: 82
Reaction: 81 (76 +5 martial arts)
Vitality: 61 x2 (51 +10 race)
Durability: 61
Stamina: 61
Haki: 58 x2

Armaments: 41
Precognition: 75
Martial Arts: 41 x2 (26 +15 race)
Scythe Style: 82

Zalera “Deadshot”

Level 55

Armaments: 35
Precognition: 81
Gunslinging: 82

Sour “The Cursed Child”

Level 55

Armaments: 41
Precognition: 75
Life Return: 82

Legion
“For we are many.” Those who are the lowest in the Underworld. Ever hungry, never satisfied. They are driven by fear and instinct. One out of every hundred is smart and strong enough to challenge one the Fallen for a piece of of the Underworld.

Gorgon Sisters (x5)

Story: Reptilians born of unholy union. Their sadism have them placed above tieflings. The Gorgon sisters are in charge of the lesser demons in the Spada Pirate ships.

Level 30
Strength: 50 (35 +15 race)
Speed: 50 x2 (35 +15 race)
-Reaction: 50
-Movement: 50
Vitality: 50 x2
-Durability: 50
-Stamina: 50
Martial Arts: 27 x2
-Nittoryu: 41
-Brawling: 13
Mind: 0 (3 -3 race)

Necrohols (x10)

Story: Hailing from Necrohol, these fire demons pledged allegiance to the Spada Pirates out of fear and necessity. They are in charge of the Human Legion.

Level 20
Strength: 40 (32 +8 race)
Speed: 34 x2
-Reaction: 34
-Movement: 34
Vitality: 21 x2 (15 +6 race)
-Durability: 21
-Stamina: 21
Martial Arts: 21 (19 +2 race)
-Ittoryu: 21
-Gunslinging: 21

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Myrina, City of Lemnos
@Ichimonji

The young girl approaches each vendor with excitement, though unaware of the customer’s true nature the vendors are attending – gave the little girl what she wants from each of the vendor, free – of course, after all it is a celebration and considering the leaps and bound technological advancements the people of Lemnos made, rich may be an understatement. However, the appearance of La Spada Pirates has not gone unnoticed, since their ships has made an appearance by the docks, even for the city of Lemnos whom its people are not very well aware of the world news, it does not take much to identify a pirate flag, as well as the ship being vastly different from the rest. However, regardless of their appearance, the Lemnos soldiers who are watching over the festival since the start would not make a scene as long as La Spada Pirates plays the role of a good guest. Even though it may ultimately prove to be unlikely, the soldiers would remain cautious of the pirates, already moving to let their officers be aware of the possibility of the festival being ruined by pirates. One soldier, would contact the officer at the barracks through the use of den den mushi, as he did not wish to cause a stir by running in the streets.

“S-Sir! A pirate ship has docked here. We could only identify only a couple, a tall lady and a child, because of the dark we can’t really make out their physical appearance, but the tall lady is said to be wearing a black cloak. Right now they don’t seem to be causing troubles in the festival.”

The officer upon hearing the ‘bad’ news from the den den mushi, begun thinking of why would the pirates be here, while they do not attack pirates without a cause or reason, but in this particular event where it is an important day for Myrina, it is a grave concern. Replying back to the soldier, the officer remained calm and composed, the festival must not be disturbed.

“Good job. Continue to monitor the docks and their ship, they may not be alone.”

Relaying new orders back, the officer would immediately call the remaining officers out there in the city.

“There are reports of a pirate crew mingling in the festival, a tall lady in black cloak and a child that might be together. Watch out for these two but do not approach them yet, as long as they are not causing trouble we must not ruin the festival. Get some more men to the amphitheatre, regardless of their intentions were good or bad, in the event something were to happen we need to protect Lord Hephaestus whom will be there.”

However, since the city is crowded - it is much more difficult for the Lemnos soldiers to really look out for the pirates, and they could not leave their post. As La Spada Pirates approaches the amphitheatre, they would find more guards stationed by the area. While it is not really a big deal to the eyes of many, considering that Lord Hephaestus would be giving a speech, the soldiers themselves are more aware of why they are here. Should La Spada approaches too close to the entrance of the amphitheatre, she would be halted by a couple of soldiers, preventing her from getting in.

Somewhere en route to the Amphitheatre

“Gotoi. Are my automations ready for the unveiling?”

The large muscular man walked alongside the golden-armored figure, along with a few soldiers acting as bodyguards, the route they took were slightly off the streets, where only a few people on the main streets would likely notice them.

“Yes Lord Hephaestus. Ten Automations have been set up by the amphitheatre, the remaining five are safely stored within the Acropolis.”

“Good. Let’s hurry then.”

They were soon approaching the amphitheatre, and then, the grand debut of his newest creation - forged in the depths of the volcanic forge, the world would marvel at the new height of Lemnos’ power.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Death Walks Among Them!
A Traitor Amidst the Spada?! - #2

The lively music swelled in a celebration of the city’s accomplishments and feats. A celebration to be heard through the seas. An unveiling. the one who oversaw the operation enjoying many eyes, many intrigue. One evil in particular.

The cloak looked up at the amphitheate, still hidden by the cloak. While the people shuffled around her, she stayed stoic. Concentrated. Her mantra reached taking abreast of the soldiers in the area, their number, and their strength. One of them would be approached by a Member of Spada Pirates.

[Sour] “Hey, sir! Sir! Down here!”

The small, colorful, and pristine girl looked up to the solider she stood next to. If he‘d look down she’d see the young girl with a large lollipop in her mouth and dozens of candy in her arms, she trying to hold it together. The candy fell in bits and pieces comically.

With her mouth full and struggling to keep her free haul, the girl piped with a whisper, only loud enough for he to hear:

[Sour] “Ya’ know... that woman there with the black cloak. Name is La Spada. Between you and me, she seeks your Lord Hephisguphe - or whatever his name is - something about him working on her weapon of death.”
[Sour] “You really should take her down. She is SCAAAARRY! A Devil Fruit user too. She will not ask your lord nicely! They call her ‘The Grim’ - she is extremely violent and deceptive. ”
[Sour] “You all were so nice to me with the candy, just wanted to warn and help you guys... She keeps me hostage, so I hate her too!“

A traitor? Sour spilled her guts. Her eyes were wide and quivering. That last bit of information, that she hated La Spada - any fool could hear the truth in her voice. Amidst the Spada Pirates, there was no allegiance. One had already betrayed her, or so it would seem.

Back at the Styx, Zalera knocked on the door Charon was in. He shouted commands, met by groans. Both of the Plagues made their way to the deck, Charon preparing a small boat. The static and voice of Sour came in from the den den mushi watch Zalera had, capturing her every word of confession to the soldier.

Zalera turned to the two Gorgon Sisters literally eating a half-dead man at the helm and spoke.

[Zalera] “There is the signal. Keep the ship at the ready for my command.”
The tall man cocked his gun and jumped over the side of the Styx. He landed in Charon’s boat, and hidden by the many large ships in the docks, disappeared over the commotion.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Myrina, City of Lemnos
@Ichimonji

Sour
The small girl would approach the soldier, whom immediately reacts to her greeting, looking down at the fragile-looking girl. While it may seem that despite the alert to the guards in regards to the pirate’s appearance, they do not have sufficient information to work with that they could immediately identify them. As such, the only thing the guard can do is perform his normal duties and ‘attempt’ to help her. However, the words of the girl came at a surprise – whom speaks about a dangerous female pirate stalking the streets of Myrina currently, it is indeed a troubling situation. Despite the girl’s warning, the soldier took caution towards the child as well – even though she claims to be a hostage, her emotion and voice – does not align with her claim. A hostage would show more distress in a situation. The soldier, however would best give some benefit of the doubt and quickly reveal his den den mushi – it would appear to the girl that guards also have their ways of communication which the soldier would speak once more back to the officer in-charge, carrying the message the young girl has given to him so that the officer may prepare for this, if uninterrupted – the soldier would fully relay what he was told.

“…. I see. For now, bring the girl to the agora, if she is truly a hostage then she will be a little safer over there until we can get this situation under control. Be careful.”

“Yes Sir.”

With the communication ended between the officer in charge and the lone soldier. The soldier now turns back towards the child, whom he would receive new orders to bring her to the agora. Extending a hand forward, the soldier while cautious of her, gave some trust to her words to try and take the child to a safer location.

“I’ll bring you to somewhere safe.”

Should Sour take the soldier’s offer, she would be taken towards the agora, where there are more soldiers over there, and safer places for young children to be at.

Near Amphitheatre
Entrance

“You may now enter the Amphitheatre.”

A soldier guarding the entrance finally shouted after a long period of standing guard, he and the other guard step aside in which allows passage into the Amphitheatre, swarms of both citizen and foreigners would slowly went into the Amphitheatre, the guards still unknown to the La Spada’s physical appearance – could only identify so many as the swarm of visitor flood into the traffic. Should La Spada go in, she would find that huge crowd already started to sit down or stand far at the back, the stage remains empty however as the man of the hour has yet to be seen.

Behind The Stage

“Lord Hephaestus, Sir… I received word that pirates have arrived in the city and is looking for you, we should canc-“

“No. we have the new automations – if these foolish pirates dare cause trouble on our most important day, I shall see that they are dealt with severely.”

The God would leave the soldier be as he ignored the possibility of La Spada Pirates as an actual threat, having confidence in his automations. He was already dressed up in formal clothing, prepared to give a speech.

“You, go get Brontes and Koppair to ready the reserve automations just in case.”

“Yes Lord Gotoi.”

The soldier would leave the stage quietly as he makes his way towards the Acropolis where Hephaestus resides. The unveiling ceremony is about to start very soon. The crowds were already chattering in chaos as it won't be long for the new automations is to be unveiled. However, as time slowly passes by, more and more guards started to appear around the Amphitheatre and the area around the building, thanks to the Sour's new information - the area is much more secured.

[Charon] “Order me again and the River Styx shall take you, youngling! My beloved is starving for souls such as yours... ”
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Death Walks Among Them!
The Spectator of Darkness! - #3

@Sea

The Streets
Soldier beckoned Sour to follow, offering his hand. The child, eyes wide and smiling, nodded. She looked at her hands, covered in candy, and back at the soldier; she would drop it for nobody. Regardless, Sour followed the solider, happily eating the candy to a happy humming tune. Was she really a hostage?

Soon, they would be in the Agora, Sour followed happily. Perhaps too happy. Wa sshe serious about being a hostage? Was there something more sinister at bay? Or was this the child’s way of coping with the darkness she was forced to walk through?

Amphitheater

Doors became ajar and the many flooded in with excitement. The amphitheater was the stage for the automatons; the main attraction had come. La Spada seemed to part the waves of people, for an unnerving chill accompanied her, one not of this world.

Soldiers filled the theater, not escaping the mind eye of the Grim. She seemed undeterred, simply walking in, puffing her cigar as she spoke, her walk slow, singular, and deliberate.

La Spada walked towards the walls. She propped up her left foot on the wall, showing for a second the boney leg within. The crackling of ice swept below the sounds of the many. In an astonishing view, the cloaked figure walked upright up the wall. All the way up to the ceiling. The Grim hung from the ceiling upside down, frozen by the feet, gravity not forcing the cloak down. All that could be seen were those yellow slit eyes fixated on the stage.

An entrance not one of stealth. People likely though the cloak was part of the performance. An unnerving confidence as to make La Spada the focal. Yet, she showed no signs of hostility, no sign of interrupting the event. A “good guest”. What they didn’t know was that ‘Death Walks Amongst Them!”

Volcanic Forge

The ferry man’s boat emerged from the horizon. It had long left the bay, approaching the Volcanic mountain from behind. The acropolis stood at its highest peak, and the rushing waters were braved by the ferryman boat. It held two shadows, one with a scythe shining in the light.

The boat docked. The two figures looked up at the mountain, at the impressive peak; they had work to get to the forge.

[Zalera] “At full speed, we should be near when the signal comes. Let’s make haste.”
There was a distinct reaction. A blade tearing through the earth echoed. The bladed scythe was brought abruptly towards Zalera. The tip of the scythe blade stopped an inch from his throat.
[Charon] “Order me again and the River Styx shall take you, youngling! My beloved is starving for souls such as yours... ”
The hatted man moved not an inch, his heart pumping rapidly. For fear or excitement, it would be anyone’s guess. Charon suddenly cackled, withdrawing the scythe and turning towards the many coins in his other hand. Beneath his shirt, a pointed edge flattened; it seemed Zalera had aimed the barrel of a gun to Charon all this time.

[Charon] “Forges have gold coins by the hundreds! Lady Styx, let them be a worthy payment for the transport of Lenmos’ soul... Chararara!”
Without anymore chatter, they were off towards the mountain heading up. A goal they had, but would they keep from slaying each other to accomplish it?

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Myrina, City of Lemnos
@Ichimonji

The Agora
Soon, the soldier would have brought the little child to the main streets of Agora, where as long as Candy sticks close to her escort – they would find themselves at a building with several children around, and an elderly woman whom they approach.

“Ms. Dimitra… I brought you a child.”

“Oh my… Was she lost?”

Upon hearing the words, the soldier leaned closer to the elderly woman and spoke softly, whispering words that a normal person would have trouble hearing the man’s whispers. After a short while later, the elderly woman facial expression shifted its tone to a more surprised look for a brief moment, before the soldier would move away from her and she merely looked on as the soldier spoke to Candy once more before leaving.

“You will be safe here for the time being. Good bye Ms. Dimitra”

“Hello child, what’s your name? Are you hungry?”

Once the soldier leaves, the elderly woman smiled as she spoke to Candy, as Candy would now be under the care by the elder lady in charge of the orphanage until the end of the festival whereby they would try to do something for Candy forwards, if she were to be truly be a hostage that got away.

Amphitheatre
As the crowd gathers around the stage, along with the presence of guards on-looking, La Spada will find that even if the soldiers aren’t looking at her, the normal citizens are definitely looking at her. While a certain portion of the audience both near and opposite looked in not just awe but also in confusion where on her side of the crowd would find her skeletal legs in disgust when she walked up towards the ceiling of the wall – her actions have proven to be of immediate attention, at least in the sense where the soldiers instead moved towards her side of the Amphitheatre, they seem to be already on to something, but not doing anything further for now. Soon the crowd would start to go silent as the curtain are pulled away, revealing the man of the hour, Lord Hephaestus on the stage as the crowd cheered thunderously. Standing right beside him is Gotoi, a large figure in golden armour – looking almost machine-like. Behind the both of them, was another curtain where the ten Automatons are hidden behind. Once the cheering has died down, the God himself finally spoke.

“Good day, my fellow citizens of Myrina and visitors from all over the world! I hope you have been enjoying the festival to your heart’s content. Today welcomes the grand debut of my new Automatons, which I now reveal!”

As the curtain behind Hephaestus are raised up, ten golden automatons are revealed, causing a loud stir within the crowds as the bulky-looking figures remains unmoved. However, in a few seconds later, steam starts to pump out from the machines, as their eyes glow green indicating to the crowd of its activation, its body started to move as steam continues to be pumped out of the machinations. Hephaestus would speak to the crowd once more, introducing his automations in pride.

“I call these Automatons…. The Talos series! These Automatons are created with the finest armor and weaponry, they are designed to fight our battles and crush our enemies if needed, not only that but we will also start placing these machines in our cities as guards to protect us in the near future, these Automatons will work with our soldiers to protect and serve the cities of Lemnos!”

As the thunderous roar of cheering returns, murmurings and chattering all-round the Amphitheatre can be heard. However, in the midst of the cheering, not all citizens seem to be equally excited, some soldiers look on in worry, chattering between themselves. Some citizens are quietly whispering within themselves, is there something else going on? If La Spada were to look around her, she might be able to notice several shady-looking characters in the Amphitheatre, on its outskirts area – one of these characters seem to be cloaked in black as well, but hooded to keep his or her identity a secret. A couple of people are also similarly at the back, their facial expression doesn’t look to be of happiness much like the rest of the citizens, they would whisper within themselves for a short while before quietly leaving the scene.

Volcano Forge
The ferry man’s boat would arrive behind the volcano, quite far away from the town to the opposite, desolated part of the volcano where there are no signs of human activity. As they traverse through uphill on the volcano forge, the steep hill makes the journey much more difficult as they took each step. Clearly this treacherous side of the volcano isn’t really meant to be traversed, there are no entrances into the volcano outside of its peak. However, if given enough time and energy to spend perhaps climbing into the volcano peak maybe possible – but perhaps there is another way in from the town?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Death Walks Among Them!
The Spectator of Darkness! - #4

@Sea

The Agora
Sour followed happily. Soon, she entered into a building with children and a lone woman of age. Sour looked unfazwd, still eating the candy; she had eaten half already. As Sour eyed the children, she comically tried to stuff the candy in her pockets, as if to hide it, only to comically pop out.

Sour hurried to try to collect her candy, when she looked up at the woman of age who spoke to her,

[Sour] “My name is Sour! Not hungry. Wait, why? GASP! Y-y-you want my candy, don’t you?!”
Sour pointed at the lady as she hurried to collect her candy, frantic. She seemed a happy child, an oblivious child, certainly not one under duress. Yet her namesake was given unto for a reason.

——————————————————

Volcanic Forge
The two Plagues climbed up the volcanic forge. One used its scythe to climb, the other their vaulting prowess. They claimed in a diagonal fashion, almost intent on grouping towards the town’s side of the volcano. A treacharous route, but one so far of stealth.

[Charon] “Hold long till I can break in, child?!”
[Zalera] “Long ways to go. My Awareness haki allows me to pinpoint where inside the volcano people lay: that is our goal.“
Charon groaned. They sought and followed Zalera’s mantra. Patience was not his virtue. They sought the forge.

——————————————————
Amphitheater
The gasps of the crowd amidst the chill that enveloped the air was a normal occurrence for the woman. The woman who hung from the ceiling and stared down at the stage. A stage now set for a grand entrance.

A large being of golden armor greeted the stage. A voice regal echoed. The curtain fell, revealing machines of art. If she had eyebrows, which she didn’, La Spada’s would widen. The machines were breathed life with steam. They seems powerful, a promise of a new future.

There seems to be discourse in the crowd. La Spada clapped in rythym, soon followed by a stump of a violin, as of a song, sound resounding over the amphitheater. The sound would reach the crowd, even those at the back who seemed hostile. A clap with sound of the soul.

[La Spada] “March, my pretties. March... Kuhahahaha.”

The sound had a particular effect. As if mimicking a Marching Band, the sound would bring emotions to the surface. Those who heard would theoretically feel emotional, easily swayed by aggression; hostile. La Spada aimed to use the hostility she felt with her mantra to create chaos, one not attributed to her.

March (requires 41 musicianship mastery) a piece of music with a strong regular rhythm that is associated with battle.
-Gives strength buff in battle. Buff is mastery/10. If the user has 100 mastery then the buff to allies is +10 strength. AoE is 10 meters (33 feet).
[outside of battle]
-Makes allies enthusiastic
-Makes others hostile, easily swayed by emotions and aggression

Statistics
89 x 5 = 445
Race, MA, DF, Mind

Strength: 101 (64 + 32 + 5)
Agility: 101 (86 + 15)

Movement: 101
Reaction: 101
Vitality: 81 x2 (47 + 24 + 10)
Durability: 81
Stamina: 81
Yomi Yomi no Mi: 100 (92 + 8)
Haki: 81 x2

Armaments: 81​
Awareness: 81​
Martial Arts: 50 x2
Fencing Style: 100
Mind: 25 x2
Musician: 50

Perks:
Yomi Perk: Bones are hardened with one’s soul, granting a +1 durability bracket.
Fencing Perk: Fencing techniques use significantly less stamina.

Professions:
Devil Fruitology: ****
Occult Studies: ***
Stealth: ***

EDIT: Fixed stats

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Agora
Sour would follow into the orphanage with Ms. Dimitra, where she would start to stuff more candy into her pockets, overfilling them as the children looks in amazement. Some of them reveals sparkly eyes as they never seen someone like Sour before, in terms of her physical appearance, most of these kids wore togas while some of the boys are simply half-naked. To them, Sour looks very unique, enough for them to quickly swarm her, surrounding her in excitement as the children quickly bombards Sour with a lot of questions and comments.

“Where do you get your clothes?”
“Your eye looks cute!”
“You look pretty!”
“Is this makeup!? My Mom always talk about it! (Referring to the stars on her face etc.)”

(You get the point.)

In just moments, Sour may find herself overwhelmed by her peers, where only the interference of Ms. Dimitra would stop the kids from getting to excited where they would slowly back off. Dimitra would speak to Sour once more in regards to her misunderstanding.

“Don’t worry there’s a lot of food.”

Ms. Dimitra would spoke as she gestures her hand behind her, showing a large amount of confectionaries, including candy, chocolates, desserts, small bites of foods and snacks, almost like a buffet made for kids! The kids would return to play; some would engorge themselves with food instead – but one of the kids instead, reaches out her hand to Sour, in anticipation of her joining the rest of the children to have fun.

Volcanic Forge
The Plagues would have climbed up the volcanic forge with great difficulty, but surely enough no one is able to notice, considering it is not only in the night but the fact that no one would expect to climb upwards in this manner. As such, they would find themselves getting through their desired route undetected, or at least until they are closer to the town. However, as Zalera would use Haki to pinpoint locations of beings in the volcano, he would find that there are in fact quite a number of ‘spirits’ within the volcano. There will be two much more powerful beings near the Acropolis alongside with 5 slightly weaker ones, and near the base of the volcano there are much more presences within the volcano. Outside of the volcano, near the base towards the town side, if the Plagues decided to continue to encroach towards the town side, Zalera may notice the presence of one more person in that area.

Amphitheatre
In the Amphitheatre, La Spada attempts to use the supposed discourse in the crowd to create chaos, however she would find that not many would be so easily provoked into a rowdy chaotic mess as she might have desired. The people of Lemnos, while ruled by Hephaestus weren’t oppressed or whatsoever, there are more primary concerns for the Automations more than there’s hostility – however individuals differ from one and another in terms of emotions and how they react. As the music plays, it only took a moment before attention from onlookers that hears it to be directed from Spada herself towards the stage, at least most of them. Some of the less aware of their surroundings started to stand up and speak, asking questions of the Automations out of a sudden, some of the soldiers started to drop their weapons and even join in the questioning, creating a really messy question and answer sessions as Lord Hephaestus and Gotoi are getting overwhelmed by the sudden change of mood – while aware that the music being played might be the course, Lord Hephaestus have to calm the masses down, as Gotoi immediately gestures soldiers – though Gotoi would find that some of the soldiers, affected by the surge of emotions – targeted Spada, likely due to their already cautious emotions towards her from the start when she first appeared. Gotoi focussed his attention towards La Spada as the golden figure step out from the stage and towards La Spada’s location, ignoring the masses.

"You. Get down."

The Automatons started to stepped forward towards the front of the stage, as if to intimidate the masses to back away in order to protect Lord Hephaestus. Hephaestus himself would engage in the chaotic talking happening in the meantime. The masses are quickly being swayed along by the emotions as tensions are rising – the accompany chaos are slowly creating more tension throughout the amphitheatre. Sooner or later it may escalate into a worse situation, and fast. What is interesting, however – is the movement of Gotoi and the Automatons as they seem to affected by the current devolving situation.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Death Walks Among Them!
The Spectator of Darkness! - #5

@Sea

The Agora
Awkward silence and threatened, the small child was bombarded with questions, Sour clutched her candy until Missus spoke. When the food came out in strobes, Sour smiled. She dropped her candy and took the girl’s hand. If led, she would go to the food,

As she ran, Sour turned to Missus and spoke gently.

[Sour] “Thank you, Missus, for this moment! I know I’m not worth much more time, but I really appreciate it!”

“When she comes to take me back, I will never forget!”

Eyes watered, Sour smiled innocently. She skipped with her new friend. Her energy was felt depleting, as if time in her mind was running out.

Volcanic Forge
The plagues took a detour. They had misread the peril of the mountain and it cost them time. Following Zalera’s haki, they encroached the town, trying to remain undetected as they went. The two sought the path with less resistance to the entrance of the forge Towards the base. The signal had not come yet. But time was running out. La Spada’s patience was thin.

Amphitheater
Music swelled. Emotions flared. Not the reaction La Spada was looking for, but things did get rowdier. It seemed the music rallied the crowd to question in discourse Gotoi had stepped forward through the discourse, ordering the Grim down. Her smile came wide, before she gently dropped from the ceiling.

[La Spada] “My, my, my. Quite charming, aren’t we? If I’d were you, I’d watch tha’ crowd...”

La Spada spoke devilishly with a thick pirate accent as she landed on one knee. As soon as she landed, and the words left her, a gentle light escaped the cloak. Thankfully, the cloak hid what happened. La Spada’s soul was sent down, passing just below the ground towards the stage.

In spikes, and as quick as her full DF mastery allowed, Spada’s soul spiked up on the feet of civilians before moving on to the next one in the same manner. A moment of control was all that was needed. La Spada forced about half a dozen to rush the stage and jump on the automatons.

Spada’s soul came back down into the ground and back to her. The Grim slowly stood, still with her grin. The Empress was seeking chaos, but why?

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lemnos
@Ichimonji

Volcanic Forge
As both Zalera and Charon would head to entrance of the forge towards the base of the volcano, they would eventually find a rather shady person, hooded and mysterious by the very entrance of the volcano – sneaking around, but looking into the entrance yet the figure does not enter, a strange sequence of events. Most of the people should be at the festival or at the amphitheatre yet like Zalera and Charon, this figure too is doing very similar actions. Soon afterwards, after a slight hesitation of a minute or two, the figure slowly stepped into the entrance… perhaps the pair could d the same, along with the mysterious figure – there seems to be something going on in the volcano and perhaps it will be something worth checking out, though it might also be nothing and runs the risks of wasting even more time checking the volcano out from the base.

The Agora
As Sour would spend her time alongside with the orphanage children, things have started moving in the Agora as well, as more and more guards are slowly leaving the Agora, leaving the area less and less guarded. Where did the guards go? No one in the orphanage seems to pay heed to the evolving situation, and the festival still seems as jovial as ever over here. Moving around the Agora is now slightly easier since there are less watchful eyes. If Sour wishes to investigate around the Agora she will find almost no one bar Ms. Dimitra would likely stop her from doing so, and the lady-in-charge seems to be busy tending to every child’s needs.

Amphitheatre
Gotoi would watch as La Spada dropped from the ceiling and landed on her feet, much like a cat. But before more questions could be asked by golden figure, La Spada’s ominous tone cause confusion to Gotoi, but not before realizing that La Spada would instigate the crowd into spurring a sudden action – climbing onto the stage and jumping onto the Automations, while the crowd has no way to damage the Automations, Hephaestus was incredibly surprised – but did not wish to act upon it, instead he quickly ordered some of his guards to quickly drag the crowd away from the Automations. Through La Spada’s actions, a strange event has occurred. Suddenly, the Automations started to act against the crowd, swinging their arms to throw the crowd off their body in an aggressive manner, as if in reaction to what is going on. This action also knocks several of the guards, swinging around indiscriminately and even hitting each other, though no real damage is done yet some of the citizens were hit pretty badly, some even got knocked unconscious. The situation has grown worse.

“W-Wha.”

Confused and dumbstruck by the actions of the Automations, Hephaestus cannot believe what is happening, the Automations should not be able to move without his command yet these robots are doing so. Clenching his fists tightly Hephaestus was hesitating but is quickly dragged away by the remaining guards, ensuring the safety of their Lord. Looking at the situation, Gotoi immediately turn its attention to La Spada, Gotoi had only to believe in the city guard to keep Lord Hephaestus safe, if this situation isn’t resolved soon, the Automations might cause more damage than they could contain. Immediately ordering the troops surrounding La Spada, Gotoi needed to stop her, assuming that all these are due to La Spada’s actions.

“Take her down!”

With the order issued to the guards, they would immediately inch closer to La Spada before thrusting their spear towards La Spada in almost unison, after all they are taught to fight in unison rather than individually. While the Amphitheatre is clearing out with only the roused crowd that took illogical actions, there was only one hooded figure in the midst of all the chaos, apparently unaffected by La Spada as the figure would stood far back at the Amphitheatre entrance.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Death Walks Among Them!
The Spectator of Darkness! - #6

@Sea

Volcanic Forge
With haste, the duo made their way to the entrance of the volcanic forge. There was less guards than expected; they all likely at the fair. Only one was present, a hooded figure with clearly mischievous intentions. The figure slipped in the forge, and Zalera halted Charon.

[Zalera] “The plan is in effect. The fair brings most of their forces out. Second, Captain brings all attention to her, and you and I slip into the Forge. Looks like we aren’t the only ones with that idea...”
[Charon] “Charohahaha. Let’s follow him and use him as a distraction as well! Ohhh! The gold we shall find!”
A one-track mind, Charon was ever in pursuit of coins, just like the Styx demanded coins for passage of its waters. Zalera led the duo behind the figure. Zalera used his exceptional observation haki, awareness, to keep enough distance tp the figure to cloak their pursuit, but also follow.

The Agora

Sour happily played with the other children. She was keen, however, to the guards leaving. La Spada must have made her move, Sour thought. That was the signal. Sour retreated to the door as the children and the Ms. we’re busy. She was intent to quietly leave. First, Sour sought her weapons if they took it from her. Second, she sought to go farther inside the Agora.

Amphitheater
Confusion spread. The automatons fought back. Even La Spada was surprised by this. Could they act independently? That would bolster their military might, and The Grim was very interested. Guards soon surrounded La Spada at the behest of Gotoi.

Spears were thrusted forward. Most edges missed their mark of the small skeletal frame. The rest were stopped short of impact. Black haki enveloped La Spada’s skeleton, protecting her from harm. With the spears against her body, a low chuckle echoed through the amphitheate.

[La Spada] “Before you begin your pathetic struggle to survive, I should warn you. Your chances of winning are nonexistent.”
Arrogance and sarcasm befitting a Lord. Suddenly, ice spread from the tip of the spears towards the guards. If they kept hold of it, the guards would become a frozen slab of ice.

Those who let go, without a weapon, met La Spada’s blade. Un-sheathing Shodai Kitetsu, one of the top 12, she weaved by them at high-speeds and performed quick unnamed slashes at their body. It Is worthy to note La Spada held back considerably as to not destroy the amphitheater (21-40 strength). The target was always a vital spot, gentle enough to disable, but not deep enough to kill. Instead, she wanted them to bleed out, to suffer.

Assuming, but not deciding, the guards were dispatched, La Spada looked up at Gotoi and made another snarky, but genuine comment.
[La Spada] “Is that really a way to treat a guest? One who seeks employ of Hephestaus’s forging skills? As you can see... I’m fragile.”
Spirit Chill: A basic technique. The user send their soul through touch to freeze anything they are in contact with. The more soul used, the quicker the freeze.
Requirements: 21 Devil Fruit, 21 Vitality

Attack DPS
2 [Strength Used: 21-40] +3 A Rank (Saijo O sword) = 5. Large Building Level

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lemnos
@Ichimonji

Volcanic Forge
The duo would follow the mysterious figure into the volcano from its base. Through that, they would find an incredible scene within the volcano. It was not the volcanic forge that they seek – but rather what they see are the same Automations as seen back for display in the Amphitheatre, except hoisted into something similar to a factory line. It should not take long for the duo to find out that they are currently in a production facility of the Automations. However, all these Automations are ‘disabled’ as they do not seem to be active in any way unlike the ones outside. Lava constantly is guided along pathways that helps in the manufacturing process of the Automations – there are at least an army of them kept here. When Zalera would use his Haki to ensure that they are following the person – but as they walk further in, presumably still following the person – they would find themselves looking at the process of the Automations being assembled, there are also workers around but neither of those said workers seem to be paying any attention outside of work which can be rather surprising. Most of the figures he could detect all almost gathered in this factory area – though he could similarly sense more at the higher levels, which is where the line is going. Guards perhaps?

There seems to be no visible guards at their levels, though something is definitely off about the volcanic forge that they are planning to steal the prized shield from, is this the forge that is rumored to be? Or the real forge is somewhere else in the factory? Soon, the duo would find the mysterious figure looking out from a part of an infrastructure supporting the factory, hiding as he looks forward, there are several guards – dressed very differently from the ones seen in the city. Are they elite guards? Shock troopers? Both Zalera and Charon would also find several paths as well, on their right there seems to be a door in which is unguarded, and another flight of stairs on their left – which seems to lead right into a different section of the factory. Or they could involve themselves to the mysterious person, making themselves known. Regardless of their path – they are much closer to their intended destination than before.

Agora
Sour would find that all her weapons are with her, as the narrator didn’t find any weapons on her. If she was holding onto any weapons rather publicly, the soldiers would have known, else none of the soldiers wished to search a little kid, such actions may lead to problematic issues later on. As Sour would leave quietly from the orphanage, a pair of eyes however – seems to be looking on to her. But ultimately nothing has stopped her plans. In a way, Ms Dimitra has failed to looked after the kid after the soldier left several concerning words in regards to Sour, though can she really be blamed? The caretaker is a very old lady after all.

Amphitheatre
The soldiers would follow their orders and attack La Spada, but found their weapons ineffective. Before they could react to the arrogant tone of their enemy, they found their feet cold as ice – frozen out of a sudden. The weapon they are holding on to, started freezing as well, with several too confused and afraid to let go of their hands and thus ultimately frozen by La Spada, the rest however – upon letting go of their weapons, was quickly dealt with by her sword. The guards were dispatched, but more are coming, with only Gotoi to deal with La Spada, the golden figure stepped forth.

“Seems like you are no ordinary pirate.”

A quick and rather monotonous voice would comment on La Spada’s abilities. It was rather obvious, ordinary guards are not enough to deal with her. And thus, the man himself would have to do so. Almost immediately, a wrist mounted gun appeared and before long – a series of bullets are fired towards La Spada, without much hesitation, it would appear that the golden figure is an Automation as well. As the bullets would spray forward, any bullets that missed La Spada would land on the Amphitheatre seats, very easily destroying a chunk of the stones with every bullet. Should La Spada move, Gotoi would follow with his weapon, even attempting to lead with it in order to ensure accuracy of his attack.

Destruction: 5. Large Building Level + Firearms: C: +1 = 101-119: 6. City Block Level

OOC: I'm not good with cyborg stuffs so I might be wrong with the reading.

edit: wrong calculations I think, so had to change the number

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Death Walks Among Them!
The Spectator of Darkness! - #7

@Sea

Volcanic Forge
The duo made it inside. A factory with an army. Charon was aghast at the possibilities. He noted how the Spada’s’ could gain from taking control, but Zalera quickly reminded him to stay on target. Their goal was to find Hephastes’ workshop, the real forge.

They followed the mysterious man, keeping outside of the worker’s attention. Soon, options presented themselves in the form of different paths.

[Charon] “Let’s take the unguarded path. We could sneak in undetected!”
[Zalera] “No. we follow the man. Notice how he was not deterred by the line of production; he didn’t halt for a second. No... he knows where he is going. I surmise he is the best guide.”
[Zalera] “He knows much. That would point is likely from Lemnos. Power beckons uprising. If that rings true, we can use the disturbance to our advantage.”
Even Charon had to agree with Zalera’s reasoning. Begrudgingly, he followed. They would try to stay out of sight and let the mysterious man make a mess, but would engage if needed. They were getting close.

The Agora
Sour felt her forearm blades under her clothes. With her agility as a child, her acrobatic fighting styles used them well. Sour did not feel those stalking eyes, for she always felt the two yellow-slit eyes of La Spada on her. Sour tried to find a way deeper into the Agora, looking for information she could use against Lemnos.

Amphitheater
The corpses began to line up until the man himself stepped up; Gotoi. La Spada turned to him and churned a wide malicious grin. Gotoi would point his hand at her, bullets spraying. La Spada dodged by dashing towards the exit until she came upon the fleeing citizens making break for that exit.

If Gotoi did not stop his barrage quickly enough, the bullets would continue on from where La Spada dodged and hit the citizens. The Grim hoped her speed and his intent made that happen, for it would make Gotoi adversary in the eyes of the people.

[La Spada] “Careful, mah’ dear. Don’t want to hurt your precious charges. It could cause an uprising.... Zehahahahaha!”
Suddenly, La Spada ran her left golden hook through a fleeing spectator, through a non-vital area of the shoulder. La Spada rose him up above ground; she was 10 feet after all. By touch, she would aim to paralyze him by the sheer cold, all but his mouth to scream. La Spada used him as a human shield as she ominously approached Gotoi. Shodai Kitetsu still drawn with her right hand.

The man likely screamed bloody murder. La Spada hummed to his screams gleefully, blood dripping down her hook - her eyes enjoying the torture. Gotoi would have to shoot through him. La Spada approached.
Gotoi could not have been more accurate; this was no ordinary pirate.

Last edited:

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lemnos
@Ichimonji

Volcanic Forge
Zalera and Charon would choose to follow the mysterious figure’s path, if they were to look at where the figure is looking at – the guards seems to be distracted, looking at the production line of the deactivated Automations going forward and higher up towards a different section of the volcano. The guards themselves are chit-chatting amongst themselves, and if Zalera and Charon would have taken the left path, they might have been spotted by the guards, as Zalera’s decision might have saved not just the duo’s mission but the mysterious figure’s as well. However, not all is going as smoothly as the duo would have thought. Soon afterwards, the figure started to shift his arms, before revealing to be a camera – which he would position the camera to allow him to take some photos.

*PSH*

“Shit!”

A sound followed immediately by a bright light emanated from the camera, which prompted the mysterious figure to panic, it seems like the person has forgotten to turn off flash – probably using flash to help take photos during the festival beforehand. Regardless, the figure’s blunder caught the attention of the guards, which the bright light was what attracted their attention.

“HEY! You there!”

Noticing the source of the flash, one of the guards accompanied by the other few started to walk towards the figure, prompting the figure to quickly took off and ran back to where Zalera and Charon would be where the hood was immediately flown back to the nape due to the change in momentum when running, revealing to be a man and resulting in the guards chasing the person in unison. With the sudden change in situation, will Zalera and Charon attempt to help the mysterious figure? To the duo, this man may be the key they are after, or they could leave the man and the guard to their chase and continue the path forward, regardless – their path within this forge is of importance to their objective.

The Agora
Sour would find herself going deeper into the Agora – and soon she would find herself in the midst of many adults, an area where many have come to do not just for celebrating, but to waste themselves. She is now in an open bar area where many is chugging beer down their body simply because it is free. However, her size means that many of these adults have started to look towards what they would consider a lost child in the wrong area. Sour would find very quickly that some of these adults now approaches her, quickly asking questions in a slurred manner.

“H-heyyyyyyy, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat arrrrrr yo *hic* doin her? *hic* litttttttlllll------ girllllll?”

One of the man would approach her, already attracting some attention in this area for Sour. What will Sour do? The tavern can be a great place for information, but her stature might cause problems for the patrons and herself as well.

Amphitheatre
Unfortunately, in this chaotic situation, even the ones that Gotoi killed unintentionally while aiming for La Spada herself, not many seem to be paying too much attention, for many has already evacuated the area due to the chaos, only a fair few stayed behind for no good reason was either affected by her powers and took the hard way of dealing the debut of Automations has been knocked unconscious by the Automations, and only there was only a couple whom even witness this wouldn’t be taken seriously of the wrongdoings of Gotoi and Automations, after all they have their scapegoat to blame for, La Spada. The worship towards Lord Hephaestus is still strong that any dissent can be dealt with very easily, quite the religious fanatics – the citizens are. Despite this, ensuring that he doesn’t kill any more innocent citizens, Gotoi stopped firing afterwards, aware of how the pirate would choose to deal with the man himself. Shifting his left arm back, underneath the cape, a mechanical whirring sound could be heard, before a large axe could be seen coming out – in which he would grab the large axe and walk forward to La Spada. La Spada would pick up a meat shield by taking a man hostage. As he walked forward closer to the pair, the man would whimper as he started to plead for Gotoi to save him.

“P-please! Lord Gotoi, save me!”

Taking a short moment to think about the situation in front of him. Gotoi would finally spoke in a mechanical monotonous voice, in a cold manner.

“Don’t worry, Lord Hephaestus will thank you for the sacrifice you made for Lemnos.”

Immediately, Gotoi would raise his arms and brought down his large axe vertically down, slamming it into both the man and La Spada, perhaps a move that not even La Spada might expect. What is happening to the figure that is supposed to be the shining knight for Lemnos? Regardless of this, unless La Spada were to move the man away or block the attack, the man would definitely be cut in half by the incoming axe. And to make sure to kill both of them, should La Spada dodge or block the attack, the gun mounted on the wrist would immediately fire another couple of rounds. There will not be any more meat shields that La Spada would be able to use to her advantage.

Axe: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level

Bullets: Destruction: 5. Large Building Level + Firearms: C: +1 = 101-119: 6. City Block Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lemnos
Spadas In All Fronts! - #8
@Sea

Volcanic Forge
The duo followed the hooded man, they did until the man took out a camera. A flash spoiled his cover. Almost immediately, the guards ran after the figure. Now revealed to be a man, he made a beeline, unfortunately, towards the duo.

[Charon] “This is what your fuc*ing plan led us to! Captai’s strategies are always best: just kill everyone. Charahahaha!”
[Zalera] “Desist. Dispose of the bodies on my command.”

Hiding until the guards lined up, Zalera suddenly appeared from behind cover. He had two Western Style revolvers on each hand and a google scope on his right eye. With dexterity only a master marksman would, single shots were fired in succession. One bullet to each of the guard’s foreheads with incredible accuracy.

Assuming, but not deciding, it was successful, Charon would jump in the fray. He would aim to stab each of the guards with his scythe, creating a human shishkebab. He aimed to hide their bodies somewhere out of sight. Zalera had turned to the man and spoke, straight to the point.

[Zalera] “You owe us your life. We’re not with HEPHAESTUS. Tell us why you are here, and what you can do to help us deeper in the forge.”

Zalera Attack
(Gunslinging) 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + 1 C Rank Bullet = DPS of 101-119: 6. City Block Level
—————————————————

The Agora
Sour made it deeper into the Agora. Clearly, a place where children ought to not dwell. A bar. She looked around, trying to find a way out, but she was quickly surrounded by adults. Drunken fools, but adults nonetheless, they wondered where she was and why she was here.

Sour was not new to deception. A Spada thrives on it.

[Sour] “Me? W-W-Why I’m a shot girl! Sent here to make sure you all have the best time of your lives!”

With a twirl and a smile, Sour threw the candy she had stashed away in her pockets. She hoped they would take her seriousl. Sour would grab any alcohol from the counter and start serving. She was hoping he’d cuteness and the men’s drunken desires, even at her age, would work to her advantage, If the farce worked, she would speak, digging into that old Bartender therapist role.

[Sour] “Where are you from sir? Enjoy a nice nightcap? What stressed you?”

—————————————————

Amphitheater
Meat shield in tow, literally, La Spada approached, her blade surrounded by an aura of spirit and soul, pulsating. La Spada picked up her speed as she approached Gotoi, the automaton leader. In a move that took even The Grim by surprise, the man attacked through the human.

Yet, La Spada did not deter. In a move that would likewise shock Gotoi, his attack met no resistance. The Grim simply brandished her right hooked arm as offering. The axe cut cleanly the meat puppet and then La Spada’s arm from the boney elbow, severing it from her right arm from her body by the elbow.

[La Spada] “”Kuhahahahha! That’s right. Get it all out. Live boldly…even if it is only for a few more moments.”

La Spada’s voice appeared behind Gotoi. As he cut her arm off, she careened past him in the blink of an eye, pushing off her lead foot. Gotoi would turn and likely begin to shoot at her. La Spada would use her sword to party the bullets while dodging the rest. Her proclamation that Gotoi had a few moments was not merely conjecture.

When he stopped, La Spada would whisper.

[La Spada] “Ekakiuta: Hitoyogiri!!”

Suddenly, three horizontal freezing slices would theoretically appear in Gotoi’s body. A delayed iai technique. This was no normal slashes. The first would be on his knees, the second in his waist, and the last in Gotoi’s elbows. All were spots that the armor had exposed weakpoints, in between the plates. The attacks not only meant to sever them, but to freeze the joints and the mechanics in these open areas to stop the machine from moving.

La Spada‘s right arm, laid in the ground to waste, began shaking. Green light emanated from it eerily.

Gotoi Attack
[Axe] 81-100: 5. Large Building Level vs. [Spada Durability] 81-100: 5. Town Level +1 (bone perk) = 101-119: 6. City Level
Damage: DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective​

Bullets v. Parry
Bullets 6. City Block Level vs. Sword 101-119: 6. City Block Level +3 A Rank (Saijo O sword) = 9. Mountain Level
Winner: Spada Sword​

Spada Attack
6 (Strength 101-119) +3 A Rank (Technique) +1 (Invisible Haki) = 10. Large Country Level

Ekakiuta: Hitoyogiri ("Drawing Song: One-Joint Slash"): Another swift draw-and-sheathing technique, it slices the opponent's torso with three horizontal freezing cuts. Hitoyogiri is a musical instrument with five fingerholes made from a piece of bamboo with one node.
Requirements: 61 Strength, 61 Movement, 51 Fending, 61 Devil Fruit

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lemnos
@Ichimonji

Volcanic Forge
As the man would run towards Charon and Zalera, prompting the pair to quickly protect him – as Zalera would fire shots in successive intervals, hitting each of the soldiers quickly in the forehead and killing them almost instantly. However, firing gunshots in a such an enclosed location, and hollow – creates a strong echo which amplifies the gunshot sound towards the lower side/base of the volcano. Once the threat has been dealt with, the man wiped his sweat away, it was a fairly close call, being caught would be very disastrous for him right now. Zalera then started to question the man, making sure that the man knows not just that they saved them, but right now his life is at their mercy at the same time. The man would gulp before composing himself, quickly gesturing the duo to follow him as he would speak hastily.

“I-I see. Quick! Follow me!”

Should the pair follow the man, they would return to the point where the man was at the start before he ran. Now with no guards at the moment, the man started to enter the room where the guards previously were at. Inside this room seems to be an observatory deck for the production line, and a staircase behind it leading to next level. Taking some more photos of the Automations being assembled within the forge, the man finally spoke to Zalera.

“You see, this is an Automation factory for the Automations that is being unveiled today, but for quite a long time – there have been deaths being reported about death accidents in the factory. I’m here to investigate this strange events since their body was never recovered and a lot of this accidents are rather weird… I’m from the World Economic Times.”

With that, the man would point to the stairs – it is the way upwards, and probably deeper into the secrets of the forge. But they have to be more careful, the sounds of gunshot will definitely attract attention. With that, the man needed slowly sneak towards the stairs, planning to make his way up.

Agora
The man would listen, but honestly he is way too drunk to actually hear the words and processed it like a normal human being would do so, thus he only heard what he needs to hear. The man would smile and turn away, chugging a huge mug of beer right into his throat, before loudly proclaiming so.

“REEEEEEEEEALLYYYY?! T…then…BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER PLEASSSSSSSSSSSS.”

Leaving Sour alone, immediately going back to his fun, he ignored Sour’s question and continue to party, showing no further interest in the little girl. But perhaps for what she wants, the patrons are still the best way to look for information that she might need.

Amphitheatre
Gotoi would slam the axe, killing both the peasant and La Spada’s arm in which she would simply allow Gotoi to chop off her arms. Interestingly, for Gotoi – the enemy would only laugh nonchalantly. Gotoi would find La Spada immediately getting past itself very quickly but not impossible to follow, perhaps due to Gotoi machinery, despite the large size Gotoi can see the movements of the pirate well, and react to it – although his machinery does take time to activate. La Spada would find that her attack is rather effective, but perhaps not one she would expect. But she would find it not as effective as she would have thought to be, cutting into the knees – the limbs she thought would be of a weak-point, is not a weak point in which she hopes for. As the strike would cut slightly more than half way through the limbs, now coated in black, and freezing them in place – not enough to topple of Gotoi especially with the ice-frozen limbs. However, for the 2nd strike, the strike rather cleanly as well, with the entire torso area turn jet black and if not for Gotoi moving his body, moving his free arm to try and grab La Spada.

While the grab did not succeed – this movement cause the attack to missed the waist halfway through, hitting the armour plating and damaging it further. The 3rd strike however, would cleanly cut off the out-stretched arm of Gotoi, due to the opening where Gotoi’s ‘veins’ are. But before La Spada may notice, a loud noise followed by a powerful sonic blast would generate from Gotoi, aiming to blast La Spada away, even the ground around Gotoi was blasted apart in decent radius around the Automation. Damaged by La Spada, Gotoi had to get away and get repairs for he would need more reinforcements to deal with the powerful pirate. Lord Hephaestus have already gotten to safety, and there’s no reason to stick around at the Amphitheatre.

From a distance away, the three Automations, now free from the citizens – started to turn their attention to La Spada and Gotoi, in which would fire machine guns at both sides. For Gotoi, he would quickly retreat, using rocket boosters to hastily get away through the backstage even despite being frozen by the limbs, using the heat of the rocket boosters around the legs to slowly melt away the ice and leaving the Automations to deal with La Spada as long as possible.

Limb Durability DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + Pacifista Level Plating: +2 + CoA Hardening: +2 = 9. Small Country Level vs 10. Large Country Level.

Waist Durability DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + CoA Hardening: +2 = 101-119: 7. Mountain Level vs 10. Large Country Level.

Chest Durability DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + Pacifista Level Plating: +2 + CoA Hardening: +2 = 9. Small Country Level vs 10. Large Country Level.

Arm Weak Spot Durability DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level vs 10. Large Country Level.

Sonic Blast DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + DPR: B +2 = 120: 7. Town Level

Level 50 Automations machine gun DPR: 81-100: 5. Large Building Level + DPR: C: +1 = 6. City Block Level

For myself and maybe yourself to reference which part has plating at the moment: Both legs, front chest

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lemnos
Spadas In All Fronts! - #9
@Sea

Volcanic Forge
The duo followed the man to the observatory deck, he then revealed his true intent; World Economic Times. A surprise, to be sure, but Zalera took this opportunity to go deeper in the forge at the man’s direction. They went up the stairs at his behest,

[Zalera] “Charon. Guard our rear. I have the front.”

Charon trailed them, focused on the rear. Zalera had his mantra focused in front as the followed the man. He inquired further.

[Zalera] “What else do you know about Hephasteus dealings? We seek his workshop. We shall help you if you guide us.”

—————————————————

The Agora
Sour just luckily was able keep the farce going. She had to keep it going. To that end, the girl went from table to table, picking up used glasses and filled them. Sour kept her eyes open for an exut just in case.

If the men would not divulge, Sour would try to prod them.

[Sour] “You’re all so interesting! What do you guys do?!”

—————————————————

Amphitheater
Cutting through Gotoi, La Spada severed his arm. However, from it came the unexpected. A sonic blast whirred. In response, the Grim raised her blade to block, now black with haki. The impact sent her backwards near her own severed right arm.

None for the worst, the Grim looked down. A green light emanated from her severed right arm and connected to her bone. The severed arm moved by itswlf, attaching it back as if nothing happened. To anyone’s chagrin, La Spada seemed unharmed, only annoyed.

[La Spada] “I musta”h held back too much. Forgive mah’. It’s hard to gauge the strength of children...”

La Spada’s voice echoed as she turned to the Automatons now aiming at her. With a leap, La Spada went right to the ones near Gotoi. She weaved through most of the bullets and parried the rest with her blade. The Grim blitzed them and thrusted her sword various times. This created air blasts that went to each Automaton. The speed and power was immense, reaching each automaton dozens of times in moments, aimed to riddle them with holes through.

[La Spada] “Polka Remise...”

La Spada kept dashing, reaching top speed and giving chase to Gotoi. Her eyes screamed blood. Her whole skeleton was surrounded by an aura - an aura of a demon spirit. The blade vibrated with spirit; La a Spada would no longer hold back as much.

[La Spada] “THOU’ CANNOT ESCAPE DEATH!!!”

Gotoi Attack v. Block
Sonic Blast 7. vs. Sword 101-119: 6. City Block Level +3 A Rank (Saijo O sword) = 9. Mountain Level
Winner: Spada Block​

Spada Attack (Polka Remise)
6 (Strength 101-119) +3 A-Rank (Saijo Sword) +1 (Invisible Haki) = 10. Large Country Level

Polka Remise ("Polka Continuation"): The user delivers several thrusts against an opponent. Visually, due to the user's speed, it looks as if they are thrusting with several swords. Utilizing this technique, the user can make various Abade Coup Droit.
Requirements: 51 Strength, 41 Fencing

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lemnos
@Ichimonji

Volcanic Forge
As the pair follows the man, taking the stairs up to the next level – they would find themselves on the next stage of the factory – weaponry. Now, if they were to look at the assembly line, they would find the Automations being fitted with weaponry, and the head and chest opened up to reveal the inner mechanisms of the Automations. It’s not just that but now they could see more guards patrolling the area, seemly in an alerted state – some of them could even be seen going down stairs from the other side, perhaps to investigate the gunshot. Regardless of it, they need to keep moving, otherwise the guards will eventually sniff them out. Soon, Zalera would ask about more information regarding Hephaestus, wanting to seek out his forge which left the man a little confused.

“If you are seeking out his forge, shouldn’t you be trying to sneak through the Acropolis? As for Hephaestus himself, I’m as clueless as you are. I was originally here to report on the Automation unveiling, but I heard rumours regarding the forge and at the request of someone to see what is going on in this forge, thus why I am here.

These mysterious deaths are interesting to me. Accidental deaths for working in a volcano can be attributed to dropping into the lava, thus no one can recover the body, but over a dozen deaths where it is accidental and cannot be recovered in a short span of a few months? That is worth investigating. But why do you seek Hephaestus’s forge?”

After responding to Zalera’s question – the man would gesture to a small pathway behind several machineries, if they were to take this tight path, they may get closer to the next level of the Forge without getting caught. There is no telling how many guards are there and it’s probably better not to make things worse than before achieving their goals.

The Agora
Sour would continue her pretend play, trying to dig out as much information as she could whilst undercover, it won’t be long till she will eventually get staff members of the open bar to drive her away. As she asked her questions to the men, she would find having mixed answers to her curiosity due to being completely wasted and slurring words.

“I------------ wob at the doxssssh.”

“I ssssssell------- *HIC* fooooooood… I NEEEEEEED FOOOOOODSHHHH.”

“An------ I…. volllllcaaaaan *HIC* fooooodge.”

“HAHAHA *HIC* Don’t drinkkkk too much! Or yoooo might fall intoooo lavaaaaaa!”

“HAHAHAHA FARRRRRRRK YOO.”

The conversation would continue, as the men would start to leave Sour out of the conversation once more.

Amphitheatre/Streets

La Spada would deal with the Automations, which due to the slower speed of the Automations, their stiff movements mean that it is not as reactive as Gotoi. This allowed La Spada to blitz past them, stabbing through the Automations, dealing massive damage to each of the Automations. However, all is not lost for the Automations, while 3 of the Automations were destroyed, two of them stood still, albeit both black and red liquid leaks from their body as were the other three. The Automations would simply not respond, perhaps incapacitated, temporarily, but regardless of this – if the Automations were to left like this they may go out of control around the city.

Otherwise as La Spada would leave the Amphitheatre, she would find herself back out to the streets, as the chaotic mess have spread throughout the city. If she were to chased after Gotoi, she would find that the chaos has cause the citizens to run around and away from the Amphitheatre, making it much harder to run forward without having obstacles. There is decent distance between them, thanks to the rocket boosters increasing Gotoi’s speed. It would be difficult to kill Gotoi in the streets at the moment with how many meat shields in between, and attacking the citizens would only further descend into chaos and insanity. Gotoi would only need to wait for the ice to melt, and afterwards he can use the rockets to fly, thereby making it even harder to catch up to.

Top Bottom