Island Lulusia Kingdom

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vilma's Restau, Port Town
Commotion. Tension. Decision. The room was filled with 10 pirates and two marines. The breeze of the nearby sea could no longer be felt inside for what was in there was nothing but sweat and the curses hiding underneath their breaths. Alejandro tossed the mushi at Sweet Einsauer, hoping that it'd free Vilma from the shackles of danger. It failed. For the pirate scum mandated them both to stay. "Tch!"

The male marine couldn't help but follow for Vilma's safety. Slowly, gently he moved towards the pirate and sat in front of her. Vilma is on the other seat. They shared a glance briefly before turning back at the captain. The latter held the device. And not for long, she pressed the designated button to start a conversation with the person giving orders.

[CLICK]
Einsauer said:
"This is Captain Sweet Einsauer, to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?"
Commodore Kibin would allow a few seconds to pass by before finally responding to the other end of the line. Seemingly fashioning a statement inside his head. Or simply trying to veil his disgust. After breathing in the fresh air as they finally stood outside the HQ with his four bodyguards, he said, "This is Commodore Kibin speaking.". A smooth delivery indeed. Not even a trace of pressure. He wore a scowl on his face as he spoke looking at the blue sky before the clouds pass it by, casting a shadow on his face. "Identify yourself. What do you want in this peaceful country?"

At the Dock

Fifty men divided themselves to raid the ships stationed at the port. The first half onto Mikami's location, gently pushing their weapon at aim. However, as they finally darted inside, barrels began ramming from a distance, thrown at a significant pace. "Watch out!"

As the leader of the platoon yelled to warn his team, the marine ensigns got rolled over by the barrels thrown at them, wrapping their bodies around the objects as they continued to roll across the deck. "Waaaaaaaaaaaah!"

But it finally stopped after several moments, though dizzy, they struggled to regain their balance and focus on the enemies until it finally revealed itself. "Step out now! You are surrounded!"

Meanwhile, in the lizard's location, the same amount of marine cadets catapulted the doors but as soon as the soldiers broke in, the first line of cadets was blasted by a mysterious force coming from a Jutte. "Gwaaaaah!"

Five of them were sent flying before banging five others behind the line. The third line skidded backwards as it transpired. Wounded, they rose to their length, sending five bullets each to the target's location. "Take this!"

[GUNSHOTS!]

Street Level each. 25 x 5 = 125 Bullets fired at Lizard's location

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sweet waited patiently, still standing in open-view; demonstrating a blatant lack of concern for the marines outside. She smiled reassuringly at the captured marines briefly before the response came through the mouth of the mollusk:
"This is Commodore Kibin speaking.". A smooth delivery indeed. Not even a trace of pressure.
"Ooo-" She remarked to Vilma and Alejandro. "A real commodore." In a tone that could either be read as sarcastic or perhaps mildly impressed...Or perhaps pieces were coming together in her mind.
"Identify yourself. What do you want in this peaceful country?"
She spoke into the mouthpiece. "I thought I told you...you may refer to me as Captain Sweet Einsauer." She started.

"...Commodore Kibin?" She asked. "Do you know what Vilma, lovely young lady by the way, told me?... She told me that the pirate menace was wiped out by a hero...." Sweet paused. She wanted to allow the commodore a brief moment to ponder, almost enough time to illicit a reponse.

"...Are you that hero, Commodore Kibin?" She finally asked. The question was asked plainly, but seemed to imply something, somehow...

All the while, her remaining underlings cowered, frantically scanning for any potential exits without moving from their relatively safe locations; some of them couldn't help but notice their captain standing ominously above their fallen comrade, his very blood under her feet.

--

As the leader of the platoon yelled to warn his team, the marine ensigns got rolled over by the barrels thrown at them, wrapping their bodies around the objects as they continued to roll across the deck. "Waaaaaaaaaaaah!"

But it finally stopped after several moments, though dizzy, they struggled to regain their balance and focus on the enemies until it finally revealed itself. "Step out now! You are surrounded!"
Mikami, still standing on the deck looked on at the invading marines with a blank smile masking the chaotic energy bubbling underneath his blubbery skin. He put both hands high in the air, still wearing his huge smile. He left his giant mitts extended in the air for a good amount of time, under the guise of surrender, as the gunmen positioned themselves on the ship.

As soon as the disguised marines seemed ready to take action, Mikami's hands took on a shimmery black texture. "O-HO!" He chortled while explosively bringing both hands down onto the hull beneath his feet.
The wooden deck cracked and splintered beneath the enormous force output by the attack, as Mikami's attack made contact with the deck it sent a devastating shockwave out around him, rattling the very structural integrity of the vessel.
Abrupture!!: Mikami slams two open palms into the ground (or into a target below him), bringing his mighty arms down hard enough to crater the hull of the common ship. This attack does an AoE shockwave.
Requirements: 51 Strength, 51 Mastery
DPR: B
61-80: Small Building Level + (DPR: B) 2 + Haki: 2= City Level

...Beneath the deck, the five swabbies cowered at the sudden explosive noise; though they recognized that Mikami's attacks tended to cause undue collateral damage. They took cover within the ship as Mikami caused debris to rain down within the ship interior, the ship itself violently rocking in the displaced water.

@Cross

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# This whole situation was a mess, with no one to advise him, L'Enfant had chosen to charge into the fray. He succeeded in hitting the first ones, he did not predict the number of soldiers on the ship. His attack had surprised them, Geck'O saw it in their eyes but he quickly understood that he was way over his head. The Lizard had no valid options, seeing them recuperate, he threw his jutte with all his strength on the one closest to him. He lunged on the right and began running. The pirate decided to jump over the railing once again, on his way downwards he heard the gunshots and a lucky shot grazed his right arm and tore his t-shirt. L'Enfant let out a squeak and his eyes became misty, the boy was in pain but kept going towards the other ship. He did not think of the old man nor the swabbies

In an instant, Geck'O was aboard Mikami's ship, and chaos reigned, the giant had destroyed the main bridge. The lizard jumped forward and went behind the giant, climbed on his back and hit the back of his head. The lizard was in distress, he was pointing to his wound, tears running down his face. All his belongings were on the other ship. He ran away, he was pathetic and with the Captain and the old man missing, Mikami was the leader. Thus, the big brother. He was the solution to all of Geck'O's trouble. #

-"Hurt..." said the Lizard with a hoarse voice indicating how out of practice his vocals cords were.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vilma's Restau, Port Town
At last, the Captain of the crew revealed herself. Captain Sweet Einsauer, a rising pirate crew of the new age. Commodore spoke with her on the other line. He was calm. A facade. He couldn't tolerate the sarcasm that rolled into her tongue. He wore a scowl on his face, gritting his teeth. A deep sigh. And a deeper inhale as he cursed under his breath. "It is I, indeed. But you haven't answered my question just yet."

"What do you want here?"

It is followed by a scoff before he continues. "If you want to steal from the castle, I am afraid you won't find any success. You are surrounded by many. You will only end up like those Headtakers we punished just recently. This is my final warning. Get off this island."

At the Dock

Mikami seemed to have bullied the 25 ensigns that boarded the ship he was pirating. The mere bullets won't have any effect against him. And as soon as they all rose up from the last barrels of beers that wrapped and rammed around the fleshes, the huge ass man slammed the deck of the hull, channelling his inner strength clad with his willpower. The very wooden planks vibrated and sent out a devastating shockwave across the ship, blasting everyone out. Half of them fell off the ship, whilst others would find their peace on the last ship they mounted onto. "Gwaaah!". As smokes steam out their mouth before their pupils vanished from their very eyes and fell down.

Mikami wins, flawless victory. Fatality!

But that would not be the case against the reptilian kind Geck'O for he struggled against a platoon of 25 ensigns and their raging bullets. When all of them fired their bullets against him, he fled like a coward. A moth almost plunging into the fire of destruction. Now finally rejoining Mikami on the same vessel, the real battle is about to come.

Pasta Lake, near the Port
Graze of the Bandana ─ Vice Captain of the Headtakers finally managed to arrive in town. Thanks to Moda, the lady of the farm for tending his wounds. The crew member who spoke with a mysterious someone would rendezvous with him. A message would be given. "Vice-Captain, we have been waiting for you. You're wounded."

"Yeah, just a wound. Far from the belly."
, he looked around. Examining the surroundings. "There is commotion right now, we need to hurry and meet Cap. Where is he?"

Enter Gordon, The Headtaker.

Gordon: "Did the lady of the farm make you weaker and careless?"
Graze: "Captain!"
Gordon: "It is I. Hurry! We will harbour one of those ships whilst the marines are busy addressing the restaurant."

As this happened, all 80 Headtakers crew, disguised as commoners would start emerging from all corners of the town, sending themselves to the vessel. Unfortunately, the same one Mikami and Geck'O are currently at.

The real battle is near.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"It is I, indeed. But you haven't answered my question just yet."

"What do you want here?"

It is followed by a scoff before he continues. "If you want to steal from the castle, I am afraid you won't find any success. You are surrounded by many. You will only end up like those Headtakers we punished just recently. This is my final warning. Get off this island."
She looked at the two captured marines then rolled her eyes. She responded:
"I assure you, Commodore Kibin, if I wanted this island I'd have taken it when we docked." She said with an elitist chuckle, in an attempt assert dominance early into her and Kibin's new friendship.

"Luckily for you all, our goals are aligned." She sweetly said into the receiver. "See, Commodore Kibin, I'm picking up the unshakable feeling that the 'pirate-slaying hero' hasn't finished the job yet and that's what I'm doing on this island."

"Long story short the less pirates the better. Sound good to you?"
She asked. "I kill the Headtakers, you take the credit."

She smiled at the two marines, sitting patiently in their chairs. "I'll send out your stooges as a sweetener." She had hoped she had made it clear the hostages were not needed in the slightest by this point. "You just have to sit back and let me cull the competition."

The captain turned her face from the receiver and looked at her crew, still cowering. "It's alright, get up." She said, mostly confident the ceasefire would stand.
Extremely hesitantly, the lackeys stood up; some nervously peeking out the window to see a crowd of gun barrels aimed directly in their direction.

Einsauer faced the receiver again. "Big moment for you, Commodore. Do we have a deal?" Her voice eerily sincere, making it seem that much less trustworthy in a lot of ways.

"woohoo!" Could be heard in the distance, bellowed from the giant freak.

"We like to call that a 'ticking clock', Commodore."

--

The very wooden planks vibrated and sent out a devastating shockwave across the ship, blasting everyone out. Half of them fell off the ship, whilst others would find their peace on the last ship they mounted onto. "Gwaaah!". As smokes steam out their mouth before their pupils vanished from their very eyes and fell down.
Mikami threw his arms up in celebration. "WOOHOO!" He bellowed. He looked around for comrades to celebrate with but they all cowered below deck, knowing Mikami was going to cause unnecessary collateral damage.
The lizard jumped forward and went behind the giant, climbed on his back and hit the back of his head.
The large man was almost frightened as he felt the sudden impact of claws scurrying up his back and onto his head.
"Hurt..." said the Lizard with a hoarse voice indicating how out of practice his vocals cords were.
"THAT YOU, LITTLE BUDDY?" He asked (loudly) while trying to rotate his beefy neck like an owl, and failing miserably.
"WE GOT THIS, NO WORRIES!" Mikami reassured the reptilian. Mikami's five swabbies began to slowly pour out from below, thinking the fight was now over, they looked around at the fallen invaders that didn't fall into the water...Mikami had overdone it again.
The dull brute hadn't even noticed the potential army marching towards him.

The four swabbies on the other boat, were all left hiding in the depths of the ship from the huge onslaught of invaders, also unaware of the pirate army's approach.

@Cross

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
#
Despite the proximity to Mikami, Geck’O was not able to hear what was happening around. The lizard in the comfort of the giant’s shoulder completely disconnected. The adrenaline wore off, the bleeding stopped but the pirate didn’t react. His eyes were looking into the void, he was hyper-aware. The lizard was slowly reminiscing about what had happened minutes ago. Geck’O acted rather shamefully, he went to fight a troop without backup and still didn’t take the time to check the enemies. They were more than intended, he was able to smash some of them but the ones behind retaliated immediately. The Lizard had to make two choices. The first was between his weapon and his life, the second was taking a bullet in the back or saving the Old Man. Both times the Lizard chose himself instead of the choice he was raised to. If he wasn’t a proud warrior…. What was he ? #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Convo between Kibin and Sweet Einsauer
Sweet Einsauer discussed with Commodore, trying to corrupt the noble marine's head with insolence and deceit. He would respond, "At the very beginning you said?", Kibin followed with a scoff before addressing it again. "You're not as infamous as you think you are. What is the name again? Oh, Einsauer. Couldn't be harder to spell that name of yours but let me tell you this. Pirates and Marines would never be aligned. You lot are scum, wolves hiding neath the cloak of a sheep. I have seen many pirates play the heroes and townfolks hailed like they're lords and ladies who saved them from their Grace. You are just criminals plain and old. Marines are justice. And by any means implemented."

"I don't know where you get the idea that the job is a failure. We drove them away. Never to return."

"Commodore!"
, a soldier intercepted all so hastily.

"I am in the middle of a conversation. What do you want?"

"Sir! The. The Headtakers. Th- They are here."

"What did you─?"
, he roared, gritting his teeth as he grabbed the collar of the poor ensign.

"Commodore, please. I am telling the truth."

Kibin, let go of his grip on its collar before reverting to the pirate captain. "You! I need his head and all his associates. You will let Vilma and Alejandro go. Will discuss thereafter.", he finalized before dropping the call.

"Tell the men at the marketplace to withdraw and stand by at the port. Nobody moves until I say so."

"Sir, yes, sir!"

The Ship Docked at the Port

80 pirates squirted outside their holes and rallied to the port. Hijack. It already started. The 80 men moved fast as soon as the soldiers dropped dead on the deck and the depths of the Grand Line saltwater. Trailing them is none other than the Vice-Captain himself, Graze The Headtaker himself, Gordon. They were meaning to hijack all six ships in sailing conditions. The 80 men scattered around while the two leaders magically walked through the road to Mikami and the Lizard.

"There are still men here.", Captain Gordon said. "Kill them at sight!"

"Sir, yes, sir!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"You're not as infamous as you think you are."
Sweet raised an eyebrow, she didn't expect to be known at all. The World Government was unfortunately even better than she was at information gathering - far better in fact.
She quietly sat through Kibin's diatribe, silently pondering a retort; thinking up any angle she could pull then:
Kibin, let go of his grip on its collar before reverting to the pirate captain. "You! I need his head and all his associates. You will let Vilma and Alejandro go. Will discuss thereafter.", he finalized before dropping the call.
She looked over to the marines. "You heard him! Amscray!" Sweet pointed to the door. Upon their exit, Sweet Einsauer would stretch out her arms and sigh. "Easy, enough. Let's get back to Mikami, sounds like he might've found something-" She walked for the door and gestured for her posse to follow, then she tucked the transponder snail away in her cap. "-and we should hurry. We know how he is."

With that, the captain would emerge from the building moments after allowing the marines to exit: behind her followed the nine living crewmates, two of them carrying a body. She tipped her hat at the marines, prioritizing Alejandro and/or Vilma, as she made her exit back towards the docks...

--

The swabbies were the first to inform Mikami of the situation, a new swarm of enemies had flocked into the docks. They were rapidly boarding ships!

The large man looked around, lizardman on his back: sure enough, smaller humans were rushing around with weapons and were seemingly hijacking all the ships. Mikami seemed ready to leap over to the Cotton Blossom before a set of imposing figures stepped forward onto the damaged ship deck shared by Geck'O and Mikami and distracted him.
"There are still men here.", Captain Gordon said. "Kill them at sight!"

"Sir, yes, sir!"
The ginger-headed goliath stepped forward, he wore his signature dopey smile. He kept Geck'O behind him, away from the two new arrivals.
"O-HO!" He chortled. "YOU SMALLFRIES THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?" Despite his smile, his eyes carried a searing intensity.

The swabbies on board quickly fell behind Mikami as well.

@Cross

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# After Mikami's flawless victory, the swabbies came to light and each of them began yelling indescribably. Geck'O growled at the crowd, his head was still spinning and he needed calm. Surprisingly, Mikami understood perfectly what the swabbies were spouting to him. The giant began to move from left to right, taking advantage of his size to look around. The kid began to sniff around too, the smell of powder and coffee was gone. Only pestilence remained, the horrible smell of cattle and dung. What was this type of smell doing here ? During their investigation, they did not see any vessels ready to take cows in. Nor did Geck'O think a farmer would be courageous enough to adventure in the port after hearing all the shots. The smell was getting closer, Mikami shifted, he was getting ready to jump away but stopped.

-"..."

"O-HO!" He chortled. "YOU SMALLFRIES THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?" Despite his smile, his eyes carried a searing intensity.
The Giant had pressed his hand on the lizard's head. He wanted to protect L'Enfant from any harm. Another wave had come and it looked like it was the pirates the captain was looking for. The swabbies began to swarm away, but Geck'O caught one of them with his tail. The red lizard looked at it and began to clench and unclench his hand frantically. He wanted a weapon in his hands, he couldn't let Mikami fight alone again. His arm was hurting less, if he wasn't to win, at least he could stall things until the Cap'n's return.#

-"Bring..."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Road Going to Port Town
Captain Sweet and the Commodore had a deal. Pirates eliminating pirates. "Commodore, are you about this?", one of the marine soldiers said as Kibin started walking the alleys going to the Port Town where the face-off being the Headtakers and the Sweets would take place. "It's called leverage."

"And when the time comes, who knows? We might be catching enough fish into a bowl. Two to say the least."

Sometimes, you need to use other people's strength to get things done., he spoke to himself. Even if it means hurting your pride.

The Ships Docked at the Port
The Headtakers finally set feet on the ships docked at the port. However, they would be met by what would be the Vice-Captain of the crew. A giant, perhaps human but abnormal in size. Gordon stared upon it, towering over him by a meter or more. It spoke and a response would be granted. "Small fries?"

"Bring?"

Gordon and Graze exchanged a glance. The former couldn't hold the laughter anymore. And it just burst across the deck of the ship. Their faces turning into red as Mikami and Gecko tried to ridicule themselves.

The Captain and Vice-Captain:

The Crew:

Gordon spoke. His voice carried authority. His tone is guttural and baritone in nature. "Ok. So what do you propose then? I wouldn't mind a duel against your captain if that means saving a bunch of cowards like that lizard whilst the rest of you cower in fear."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Captain Sweet's bare webbed feet clapped along the stony walkways of The Lulusia Kingdom; she was hastily working her way back the way she came, to the docks. She was mentally preparing herself for a, clearly, much needed demonstration of her capabilities; much more blood would need to spill before she could make her point.

As she crossed into the border of visual range she made out the excessive figures moving around the docks. She immediately eyed her own ship, she didn't want any grubby vermin touching her things; but then her eyes traced back to the only figure that could be made out immediately, Mikami: the giant oaf was planted in front of a collection of smaller figures.

"O-HO HO HO HO!!" She could hear him from the damn tavern. The monstrous man's voice carried all the way from the docks of Lulusia to meet nearly anyone outside. The captain cracked her neck from side to side then jiggled her chains in anticipation.

Sweet Einsauer shook her head grimly as she marched forward. "Follow along, but don't step in front of me unless you want to die." She ordered her underlings. [Sweet, if unimpeded, will arrive at the ships next post.]

--
Gordon and Graze exchanged a glance. The former couldn't hold the laughter anymore. And it just burst across the deck of the ship. Their faces turning into red as Mikami and Gecko tried to ridicule themselves.
Mikami, lacking much wits, began laughing alongside them; he couldn't even figure out why they were laughing.
"O-HO HO HO HO!!" Boomed out the colossal, baritone chortle.
Gordon spoke. His voice carried authority. His tone is guttural and baritone in nature. "Ok. So what do you propose then? I wouldn't mind a duel against your captain if that means saving a bunch of cowards like that lizard whilst the rest of you cower in fear."
Mikami's smile faltered; the mention of the captain seemed to suck the fun out of Mikami's moment. "O-HO--" He laughed, half-heartedly. "I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT!" Mikami knew that how horrible his captain could be when angered, the large man didn't want the fun to end quite yet.

The enormous man's arm reached for a pistol on his hip; the stocky barrel of the gun as wide as a common-man's arm: a standard pistol sized up for Mikami's giant mitts.
"YOU'LL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR ME!" He said, forcing joy back into his voice while outstretching his arm and taking a speedy potshot at Captain Gordon.
C-rank bullet : Unnamed
21-40: 0. Street Level + 1 (DPR:C)= Wall/Tree Level! (I think?? I'm new to Gunslinging. :catthink:)

As the swabbies aboard, very clearly, heard Mikami; they cringed at the thought of all the ways Mikami might kill them with unintended collateral damage.

--
The swabbies began to swarm away, but Geck'O caught one of them with his tail. The red lizard looked at it and began to clench and unclench his hand frantically. He wanted a weapon in his hands, he couldn't let Mikami fight alone again. His arm was hurting less, if he wasn't to win, at least he could stall things until the Cap'n's return.#

-"Bring..."
The swabby, at first overcome with fear quickly seemed to refocus and attempt to listen to his elite comrade. The young swabbie's brow furrowed as he tried to understand the request then the man's eyes widened. "You got it!" He said breaking away and giving his pistol to Geck'O, before deftly maneuvering over the side of the ship (seemingly swimming back to the ship Geck'O had left his weapons on).

@Cross

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# The swabby took his time before understanding Geck'O, they were afraid of the lizard. How could they be more afraid of him than the giant ? One had pointy teeth while the other one could destroy ships casually. The swabby lifted one of his eyebrows and gave a gun to l'Enfant before darting to the ship Geck'O left. The lizard still hanging on Mikami's back looked at the other swabbies dumbfounded. What was he going to do with a pistol? He didn't even know how to use it, his old man always said guns were for the weak. At least he hoped, the swabby that went away was coming back with his weapon and his trusted associate.

-"..."

"Ok. So what do you propose then? I wouldn't mind a duel against your captain if that means saving a bunch of cowards like that lizard whilst the rest of you cower in fear."
Geck'O blood began to boil, he had been coward today so insulting him wasn't going to do much. The pirate was stating the truth, he wanted to know how the captain had seen Geck'O but quickly forgot about it. The man still had disrespected the crew recruited by Sweet and he couldn't accept any slander. L'Enfant hoisted himself back to the head of the giant and tried to target Gordon while Mikami began the fight.#

-"Idiot !"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Outside the Restau
Vilma and Alejandro finally broke free from the situation. At least, Kibin claimed the victor in this situation. How long it would last is anyone's guess. But for now, another pressing matter has to be addressed.

Sweet exited the food court, trailing her were her nine Swabbies alive as they dragged the dead. As instructed, no marines would stop her dead in her tracks. The entourage back to the port is hers to take. "Make way.", one of the old marines said to the ensigns but their guards still are on. Guns pointing at the ramping Fishwoman.

The Ships Docked at the Port
The Headtakers burst into laughter and surprisingly, Mikami did, too. For a moment, they felt like the giant human was a comrade. One of the crew members was this close to offering him rum. Until it spoke and humiliated their Captain Gordon. "The fuck you said?", he asked, pissed.

"The man wants to die.", Graze butted in.

Suddenly, the huge ass pirate unholstered a gun. And in a matter of blinks, the fucking shit would fire a bullet as the captain himself. Gordon didn't move an inch. Bullet clanked against the knives wrapped around his body like it was a nail smashing a wall of steel. *Clank*

He remarked, "My man."

He turned to the Reptile that mocked him, too. "Get him!", he ordered Graze. As a loyal commander, Graze drew an axe from one of his subordinates. In fact, all 80 crew members hold one. As soon as he held the axe, the Vice-Captain kicked the deck of the vessel, sending himself to Gecko like a bullet. As he dashed forth, he was swinging his axe above his, forming an arc before bringing it down, aiming to cut him down into two. Trailing him was the captain himself, but his target was Mikami. Both roared, "Forest Cutter!"

Total: Large Building Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Suddenly, the huge ass pirate unholstered a gun. And in a matter of blinks, the fucking shit would fire a bullet as the captain himself. Gordon didn't move an inch. Bullet clanked against the knives wrapped around his body like it was a nail smashing a wall of steel. *Clank*
Mikami watched the hefty round bearing eject from his gun barrel, rip through the air, then pointlessly impact the enemy captain's armored chest. His friendly, yet soulless eyes stared at the spot of impact for a moment before looking up at Gordon's face: which was now rushing at him. The grizzled man wielded an ax, as did his vice-captain; he needed to do something!

He briefly shot a glance back at a (mostly) unarmed Geck'O, then the big man quickly stepped in the path of Graze's attack to try and absorb the shot into his own huge stomach, in the same motion he swung his giant arm to clash with Gordon's oncoming blade.
The heavy man didn't doubt his reptilian friend, Mikami had simply always served as a protector of sorts for the crew.

He winced as Graze's axe-blade carved cleanly through a chunk of his blubbery skin, but his arm held firm against Gordon's blade. As he exerted pressure into his clash blood forcefully spurted from his open, tummy wound.
Handaxe!: Mikami violently karate chops, bringing his hand down from far above his own head onto his opponent.
Requirements: 21 Strength, 21 Mastery
DPR: C
61-80: 2. Small Building Level + 1 (DPR: C)= Large Building Level! (Equal)

--

Sweet's pace remained unwavering as she confidently strolled through any Headtaker fodders that may have been moving about the docks. She casually pushed little men out of her way as she made way for Mikami: her underlings followed as closely behind her as they could while the fishwoman curtly hopped up onto the ship.
Her eyes rolled across the crowd of unfamiliar faces, then she made out the lizard's tail poking out from behind Mikami's huge frame. She remained silent as she watched, but Mikami (despite his very fresh wound) immediately made out his pointy-nosed captain from behind the crowd.

Immediately he shouted: "OH, CAPTAIN BOSS!" His voiced nervously wavered as he analyzed her expression. "I-I..."

To his baffled pleasure, his captain was smiling: a genuine smile. Very suddenly her arm blasted out towards Gordon's axe: caught in a clash; as the chain fell around Gordon's hand and his axe's handle, she yanked hard in one powerful motion, smashing his hand with metal chain-links and tearing the weapon from his grasp.
Apprehend!!: Sweet lassos her chain around an opponent or limb in an attempt to apprehend or disarm them.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 3 (DPR: A)= City Level!!

"-WE THOUGHT YOU HAD BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO!" Mikami said, loudly.

"Handled." Captain Einsauer's response came as she glanced down at the axe, which was now in her hand. Sweet looked up from the weapon and addressed Lardez and Mikami.
"Well done, boys." She said genuinely, as far as she was aware they had managed to root up the Headtakers from their hiding places without her supervision.

@Cross

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# The dumb pirate was a worthy foe, the bullet bounced on his torso like a fly. Was it due to an incredible durability or more because it was the weapon of a swabby ? Geck'O shook his head, either way the lizard knew he wasn't strong enough to take a bullet and feel anything. His position above Mikami's head was proof of it. Gordon ordered his goons around, and his Vice-Captain a human dumber than his boss decided to launch himself at the lizard. He decided to attack the reptilian without caring about the giant guarding him. Geck'O saw him clearly and let go of his grip on Mikami's hair. He fell for some meters and grabbed the clothes on the giant's back. When the lizard climbed back, Mikami had. already stopped the threat. The lizard smiled smugly at Graze and fired the gun at him.

- " Idiot ! Idiot !"
C-rank bullet : Unnamed ==>
21-40: 0. Street Level + 1 ==> 41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level /

Gordon too had decided to attack but was caught by a chain all of the Sweet Pirates recognized : The captain's. She was finally here ! Doubts began to seize the lizard, what if she was disappointed by them? Mostly what will happen if she learns about the fiasco ? Or how L'Enfant ran away from a fight ? The kid mustered his courage to look in her direction and she was smiling and one sentence from her made the lizard forget about where he was and applauded in joy :

"Well done, boys." She said genuinely, as far as she was aware they had managed to root up the Headtakers from their hiding places without her supervision.
#

-" Aye ! Aye ! "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Headtakers vs Sweets, Port of Lulusia
The two highest members of the Headtaker Pirates launched the first attacks with their lumber axes in tow. The speed of their projection was fast enough for the lowly pirates of both crews that they almost couldn't see how they moved from point A to B. It's as if, a fast-impeding bullet train, blowing past them. Together Graze and Gordon swung their weapons over their heads in a dramatic fashion. But no matter the speed of their own attacks, it would not mean much to someone more challenging than tree trunks.

Alas, the edges of the axes landed on Mikami's stomach after stepping into Gordon's path going to Gecko. "?!!", Gordon was shocked. He tried to add more force into his arm but it would not just go in. The man is stronger than he looks. At the same time, the captain's swing would be parried by his giant arm. "Grrrr!", Gordon grunted as he pushed it down even further. It was a shallow cut and nothing more. The two officers looked into Mikami's eyes, trembling not in fear but in wonder. This fatso is tough! Gordon thought as his attack struggled equally against the big man's arm.

They were about to push back using the blunt momentum of the clash to have some distance and regroup but something popped up. Enter the Captain of the Sweet Pirates, Einsauer! Dragging his minions in her back and the chains in his person, she entered the scene with an ominous appearance. Caught in the clash, Gordon and Graze would see how she threw the chain at their location but more particularly against Gordon, either to swipe away his axe or totally obliterate his presence. They had time to see it coming, thanks to the distance it was thrown. And thanks to the chains, the lizard's bullets were deflected inadvertently. *Clank Clank* :pepeclown:

Using Mikami as their own vanguard, the two officers pivoted swiftly together, Gordon launching a sweeping kick against Mikami while Gordon pushed the big guy's back so he take his own master's apprehension.

Gordon's crew just stood there, watching the scene. They would only get in the way should they try. "Unbelievable! He tanked both Cap'ns and Vice's combination attack. Who's this guy and who's the other one that just came in?", one of the fodders remarked.

Regardless of the outcome of their attempt to evade at least this time Sweet's chains, Gordon would speak up. "Just who are you to begin with?"

"What's your business here?"

Back to Commodore
"Ready the men."
, he ordered to his team. "Time to bury some fresh fish."

What it was all about is anyone's guess for now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Using Mikami as their own vanguard, the two officers pivoted swiftly together, Gordon launching a sweeping kick against Mikami while Gordon pushed the big guy's back so he take his own master's apprehension.
The heavy-set, monstrous man rocked forward; he stumbled to catch himself, however due to over-correction Mikami stumbled backwards instead falling directly backwards in the direction of Geck'O and Graze. The pseudo-giant's eyes went wide as he toppled backwards. "WO!-" Mikami stammered out.

Regardless of the outcome of their attempt to evade at least this time Sweet's chains, Gordon would speak up. "Just who are you to begin with?"

"What's your business here?"
Einsauer was preoccupied, she absent-mindedly rolled the chain back up her arm as she looked out towards Lulusia, the fishwoman was making sure that the World Government was watching her demonstration, after being sure she could spot some marine eyes she refocused on the "fight".
She calmly reached under her hat, still ignoring the rival captain's words, and removed the Den Den Mushi from beneath. She removed the mouth-piece from the snail in order to reach back out to Kibin.

The fishwoman said nothing into the snail though, she simply set the transponder snail down so that it may hear everything that was to transpire on this ship's deck. Sweet gently placed her hand on the mast beside her before promptly imbuing her hand with armament haki and digging her webbed fingers into the tall wooden pole. The sound of the wood splintering was immediate as she clearly demonstrated her superior, fishwoman strength. The mast moaned out in agony as Sweet Einsauer felled it like a lumberjack, with merely a squeeze of her hand and pushed it off in the opposite direction of Gordon, Graze, Geck'O, and Mikami. She carelessly let it fall over any fodders in its way; regardless of their alignment in the battle.
Soshark (literally meaning "Rough Shark"): The user uses his her tremendous strength and grip to crush large walls of stone.
Requirements: 21 Mastery, 41 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: B
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 2 (DPR: B) + 2 (Haki) = Mountain Level!!

The Den Den Mushi, if picked up by Kibin, would be silent for a short time before the awful, splintering sound of a giant wooden mast cracking in on itself would be relayed by the startled snail, then it would grimly repeat the blood-curdling screams of scared humans caught in the path of the timbering.

@Cross

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Geck'O did not what to do anymore, the captain was present. With her and Mikami around, nobody was going to hurt them anymore. The lizard never appreciated being smothered. He was alone with the old man when he learned to fight, he was alone when he went to the sea looking for a new life. They had met with the odd woman that was Sweet and they devoted themselves to her. Maybe too much since having company around had made L'Enfant care less about the old man. He ran away like a coward and left the old man and his jutte behind. None without the two of them all Geck'O could do was wait patiently for the swabby. The pirates had disrespected the crew and their captain. Sweet did not lose any time and used her monstrous strength to attack Gordon and his men. The lizard looked back at the vice-captain and fired another round.#

- "..."

C-rank bullet : Unnamed ==> 21-40: 0. Street Level + 1 ==> 41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level /

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lulusia Kingdom - Post 1
@Einsauer @Cross

Graze looked on in disbelief at his earlier strike proving not that useful against the Sweet Pirate officer, though what was shocking was another figure arrived who's simple appearance altered the tone. Graze would tighten his grip on the axe handle, now undecided if he should attack or withdraw due to the sudden appearance of the newcomer who just arrived on the scene.

The Commodore who'd be on the other end of the Den Den would have to relay the message of the wood crack that came from the mast., Kibin remained mute who's breathing became heavy as the marine that stood by watched gazing at Kibin's nostril's enlarge veins showing. Kibin had taken the reply as a means of disrespect and he was targeting the Marines, as he ended the call. Furious which was visibly seen as he clenched his fists ... If that wasn't a declaration of war then i don't know what is ... he'd think emitting his silent rage.

With what just occurred was Lulusia Port going to host one of the greatest events never seen before, The Headtaker Pirates vs The Sweet Pirates vs Commodore Kibin and his military officers.

As they asked who was the individual before them, Gordon didn't receive the answer he wanted so asked again ... " What's your business here? "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mikami, lying on the ground, mostly unharmed looked over at his reptilian comrade and their opponent; Graze (who seemed shaken at Sweet's arrival, just as Mikami himself was). A sopping wet arm threw itself over the side of the ship, a swabby from Sweet's crew dragged himself onto the deck. The human unlatched the weapons he had brought for Geck'O from his belt and slid them over.

" What's your business here? "
The fishwoman smiled at the question, as the ship rocked violently from the collapse of the mast behind her.
She stepped over the Den Den Mushi as she carefully formulated a response to The Headtaker; she was carefully putting on a show.

"My business is simple, Gordon." She remarked clearly and calmly. "I'm going to break all your bones, tear your head off, and string your body up." Sweet moved closer with every few words, at a very casual pace. She rattled her chains now with every few steps as a looming reminder of Gordon's fate. "The rest of you are best off kneeling and waiting."

Sweet then thrust her left arm forward towards the opposing captain, the chain lulled forward in an diagonal-upward lashing motion. The clamoring of the chain-links clacking like a swarm of violent beetles. "CHAIN LASH!!"
Chain Lash!!: Sweet reels back a bechained arm and swings down forcefully striking those in front of her.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: B
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 2 (DPR: B) = Town Level!!

@Cross

Top Bottom