Island Lulusia Kingdom

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gordon: " You dare threaten us you scum? ... You dare threaten royalty in their very home? ... For all of this is being broadcasted to the world. But first, i have a declaration i want to make known to the world, so please come forward King of Lulusia, King Seki. "
The King would walk forward with Den Den mushi's that would live broadcast as he spoke the following words, " As of today, as King will issue and grant the Headtakers nobility thus making their pirate lives mute. My second decree would be also as of today would wanna promote Gordon as president of Lulusia as i step down and abdicate my title of King and therefore Gordon becomes King, President and Commander-in-Chief of Lulusia. Should any interlopers threaten the World Government, it will be considered high treason. "

King Gordon: " Now if you wish a life of pardon, i would wanna bring the offer to you to quit a life of piracy and join us Captain Einsauer? "
The captain blinked a few times, the shock was almost too much. Gordon was playing Sweet's own game, and she was out-paced...She was the outsider in a land unfamiliar to her and it seemed the king (an incredibly valuable piece on the board) was already well-within her opponent's clutches. Over her shoulder she gave a mildly perplexed glance at her crew, revealing a rare uncertainty in her plans to her Sweet Pirates; though she continued to hold her hand-sign.

She wordlessly fished out the marine Den Den Mushi and unlatched the receiver. "Well?..." She asked Kibin (should he answer), being careful not to use his name as she was unsure of what was being potentially picked up on broadcast. "It seems like you've entirely lost control of this situation." She smarmily remarked into the snail before squeezing. In her mighty palm she began crushing the snail, in turn the transponder snails began emitting a horrific squeal from both ends before the mollusk burst in her hand in a splash of goo and shell shards.

Gordon was king now, fine by her.

She looked around, analyzing the faces of the soldiers who had sworn themselves to the previous king. She raised her eyebrows and with a blade-filled smile she spoke. "...It's your kingdom, not mine." She responded to Gordon, but looked at the soldiers (implying the words were actually meant for them).
"Like I said: I came here to kill a pirate. If these men fight for you, then you're a king...Not a pirate." She said, turning around slowly; giving the soldiers one last chance to follow her commands and drop their weapons (or at least fight back).

She gave a light whistle. "Pack it up. We're leaving." She said confidently, only half-bluffing. The swabbies began turning and falling in line with their captain.
Mikami remained still, the large human had grown used to Sweet's manner of speech over the few years he had spent aboard her ship. She wasn't intending on leaving, not fully at least...

@L'Empereur

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The lizard was not happy with happening around them. The king had no spine, they had decided to made the pirates nobles. They had decided to erect Gordon as the new king of Lulusia. They then tried to threaten Sweet. They probably had forgotten that she like, Gordon was at least until moments ago, a pirate. SHe was already at odd with the World Government. There wasn't anything that would frighten her. Killing Gordon here, would strengthen her even. Killing a king would certainly help her rise to fame.

She looked around, analyzing the faces of the soldiers who had sworn themselves to the previous king. She raised her eyebrows and with a blade-filled smile she spoke. "...It's your kingdom, not mine." She responded to Gordon, but looked at the soldiers (implying the words were actually meant for them).
"Like I said: I came here to kill a pirate. If these men fight for you, then you're a king...Not a pirate." She said, turning around slowly; giving the soldiers one last chance to follow her commands and drop their weapons (or at least fight back).

She gave a light whistle. "Pack it up. We're leaving." She said confidently, only half-bluffing. The swabbies began turning and falling in line with their captain.
Mikami remained still, the large human had grown used to Sweet's manner of speech over the few years he had spent aboard her ship. She wasn't intending on leaving, not fully at least...
L'enfant's eyes opened wide. WHy was the Captain going back ? It was true that Geck'O had wanted to leave as soon as Gordon's crew retreated in the forest. She decided to something else, so they were going to do it until the end. Geck'O waited for Mikami to move but the cow went still. Was he knowing the lizard didn't ? #

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lulusia Kingdom - Post 10
@Einsauer @L'Empereur

Gordon and the soldiers would watch as the captain of the sweet pirates remained perplexed carefully analysing the area and then latching onto a den den mushi before she crushed it in her palms with the screams of the snail would echo across the room. This action had appalled the soldiers that saw this as an attribution of recklessness in harming an innocent life.

Gordon's plan to remain stubborn paid off, though what Einseaur didn't realise the report that she tried to send to Kibin was not answered. The soldiers remained should to shoulder still holding onto their weapons despite what was to come or thought might happen that their lives were now held in the hand of a pirate.

Graze who'd looked at the entire situation play out grinned yet had nerves struck, knowing full well what occurred earlier had his captain's life nearly meet its end only if it wasn't for his action to prevent that.

Gordon: " Leaving so soon are we? ... I issue a broadcast to all nearby marines to capture them but not harm a single one, as King i will bring them justice by having them join my accord in transforming their lives. "​

Gordon was a seasoned soldier that once served the army before seeing negligence in the previous King, he then turned his ways before he took his soldiers and ventured into a life of a farmer. Graze would pay heed to two certain members of the sweet pirates, a red-colored lizard and a large-looking one with strange features. Gordon's diabolic plan if brought to fruition would have great consequences for the Sweet Pirates, as he was a known soldier for his brutality in discipline.

Oblivious to neither, Kibin who was stationed with his men at the nearest village would be present with his nearly 10,000 soldiers all around the village. Having a bad feeling at the events that transpired, Kibin would take a drink and then head out before his soldiers before issuing his command to his soldiers.

Kibin: " Listen, men, we have a report to now take action. As a soldier who looks up to Vice Admiral Shaarib and Leonard Burns, and Admiral Akainu. We will now take up arms and deal with both parties in one fell swoop "​
The marine soldiers would walk in a crane formation to surround both the Sweet Pirates, Farmers and royalty of Lulusia Kingdom.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gordon: " Leaving so soon are we? ... I issue a broadcast to all nearby marines to capture them but not harm a single one, as King i will bring them justice by having them join my accord in transforming their lives. "
Sweet's ear perked at the blatant threat, without a shift in her pace she turned around elegantly. The tiny humans watched the 9'6" frame of captain Sweet Einsauer begin its menacing return. Should there be gunfire, the captain wouldn't flinch; Sweet would allow the humans to attack her however they wished, unless a shot was aimed at her head, in which case she was effortlessly deflect them with her nose...

As her shadow found itself cast upon the wall of Gordon's ill-gotten militia, still she didn't speak. She merely gave the soldiers a look. Without saying a word, she was demanding they move...Anyone in her way would be firmly, yet harmlessly, lifted from the ground and gently moved from her path.
The fishwoman approached Graze, the man directly under Gordon. "You heard your captain, boy." She towered over Graze. "You're not to harm me..." She remarked. "...Now, excuse me. I believe your captain had something he wanted to say to my face." The fishwoman tried to move past him and continue for Gordon.
The swabbies, along with the ginger-headed Mikami whose grim expectations were becoming reality, watched their captain almost disappear into a crowd of enemies, but they could still make out the back of her head above the sea of humans.

Mikami frowned and exchanged a knowing look with Geck'O. They were being excluded, Sweet was going to do something awful...
It seemed despite being thick-headed, the big man was good at memorizing his captain's patterns.

@L'Empereur

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gordon: " Leaving so soon are we? ... I issue a broadcast to all nearby marines to capture them but not harm a single one, as King i will bring them justice by having them join my accord in transforming their lives. "
The red lizard shoulder tensed up, he was a moment away from jumping into the crowd and biting some goon face. He wanted to cover the whole room with blood but he needed to be real, he wasn't strong enough for that. He fled the scene when he got jumped by 10 marines and their guns. What could he do against an army ? But Sweetm the captain was advancing, she wasn't scared by any of those. They weren't important, they were just insects to her.

The fishwoman approached Graze, the man directly under Gordon. "You heard your captain, boy." She towered over Graze. "You're not to harm me..." She remarked. "...Now, excuse me. I believe your captain had something he wanted to say to my face." The fishwoman tried to move past him and continue for Gordon.
The swabbies, along with the ginger-headed Mikami whose grim expectations were becoming reality, watched their captain almost disappear into a crowd of enemies, but they could still make out the back of her head above the sea of humans.
Geck'O and Mikami were speechless as they struggled to comprehend what they were seeing and hearing from her. But as soon as he realized what had happened, the lizard began to scream with laughter. She gulped in all of the air in the space. L'Enfant's hands were trembling with excitement as he realized that Mikami was trying to convey that they were about to see a unique moment that the reptile would never forget. Sweet would go down in history. The government was finally giving her name some respect as she prepared to slaughter each and every one of them.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lulusia Kingdom - Post 11
@Einsauer @L'Empereur

The marines walked without a trace the Sweet Pirates even taking a sniff of them even approaching, surrounding the area within minutes. A few marines would wait for some to turn around with guns and swords held at them. Kibin was here, Kibin was on a mission as he approached only to witness the captain vanish into the crowd then appear before the newly appointed King's right hand and stand in prime minister of Lulusia Kingdom.

You heard your captain, boy." She towered over Graze. "You're not to harm me..."
Graze would just moments earlier try to hide away then only for the Captain of the Sweet Pirates before him, sweat would drench out of him as he hesitated and stuttered, landing back down on his backside. His arms before him, hands fully expanded feeling fear in his heart and mind.

Her words were the truth right in the given situation, feeling helpless if he was about to do anything, if anything he was just far too outclassed and powerless against Sweet Captain.

"...Now, excuse me. I believe your captain had something he wanted to say to my face."
Gordon hearing this would turn his eyesight to the right and then snicker, gazing at Graze seeing how hopeless he was which would cause some discomfort within him.

Without fear, he'd walk towards Einseaur, calm and collected yet he had something on his mind to say approaching her than standing before Graze, taking his gaze up to the behemoth.

Gordon: " You heard what i had to say, join me and join us. What do you say? ... This is my final offer "​

Those words would be spoken clearly and loud enough for her to hear but also for everyone within the vicinity and enough time for Kibin to take note.

Kibin: " Captain Einseaur, you are under arrest for violating a kingdom that is under the umbrella of the World Government. If not I will take action to annihilate your underlings right now and then arrest you. "​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gordon hearing this would turn his eyesight to the right and then snicker, gazing at Graze seeing how hopeless he was which would cause some discomfort within him.

Without fear, he'd walk towards Einseaur, calm and collected yet he had something on his mind to say approaching her than standing before Graze, taking his gaze up to the behemoth.

Gordon: " You heard what i had to say, join me and join us. What do you say? ... This is my final offer "
Gordon's head would turn upward to try and achieve eye contact with the fishwoman, exposing his throat to the pirate. With absolutely no hesitance her hand shot out and her webbed-fingers grabbed ahold of the human's wind-pipe and then in a visceral recreation of her display with the Den Den Mushi, but now with far more force and armament hardening behind it, she crushed the throat of Captain Gordon.

Soshark (literally meaning "Rough Shark"): The user uses his her tremendous strength and grip to crush large walls of stone.
Requirements: 21 Mastery, 41 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: B
81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 2 (DPR: B) + 2 (Haki) = Mountain Level!!

His arrogance would be his downfall, at such a close range and with such superior physique it was a small task to kill the man. Sweet would revel in the dull pop of his Adam's Apple popping in her clenched hand. Holding tight to the interior of his throat from the outside of the neck, she twisted her arm and in-turn completely mutilated the false king's throat.
She lifted him to her eye-level so she could stare into his eyes while he slipped into hell. "You're not a king, Gordon...Damn, I'm not even sure you were a pirate at this point." She sighed and dropped his body in place.

The towering fishwoman took a long hard look at his pathetic body sprawled before her, she had crushed and disfigured his windpipe. With a gentle shake of her head she fought back a smarmy laugh. Next her eyes flitted over to the empty throne of Lulusia and for a moment she pictured herself there, lounging atop the opulent seat. The vision didn't last long though, Sweet's ambitions were too large for this kingdom to hold; she would leave this place to sort itself out...
Turning around the sea of horrified eyes, Miss Einsauer met it with a smile, one insidiously sweet.
She began walking back out the way she entered, fully confident everyone present in the castle understood the situation; understood her bluffs were not bluffs anymore. They would part for the pirate as she exited, she left a grizzly reminder of disobedience behind her.

Kibin: " Captain Einseaur, you are under arrest for violating a kingdom that is under the umbrella of the World Government. If not I will take action to annihilate your underlings right now and then arrest you. "

As she exited the castle she faced the marines with arms in the air.
"Take me away, I've been a very bad girl, Commodore Kibin."
She said, playfully surrendering, surprising her uninformed crewmates.

Alone, she would hopefully be able to talk logistics regarding their deal with the marine, Sweet still saw opportunity to swing this in her favor. The prior king could be placed back into his seat of power, Kibin could take responsibility for cleaning up Lulusia, and Sweet could start to talk shop with her new potential partner/benefactor.

"Fair warning though, I don't do jewelry." She remarked plainly, referencing hand-cuffs.
Mikami was confused, what the hell was happening? ...Was this part of his captain's plans? Beads of sweat began to roll down the large man's brow. The energy was contagious as the swabbies looked at the encroaching marines nervously.
Sweet, alone, seemed unfazed by the events; arms still signaling surrender as she plodded towards the marines.

@Cross 1er

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
His arrogance would be his downfall, at such a close range and with such superior physique it was a small task to kill the man. Sweet would revel in the dull pop of his Adam's Apple popping in her clenched hand. Holding tight to the interior of his throat from the outside of the neck, she twisted her arm and in-turn completely mutilated the false king's throat.
She lifted him to her eye-level so she could stare into his eyes while he slipped into hell. "You're not a king, Gordon...Damn, I'm not even sure you were a pirate at this point." She sighed and dropped his body in place.

The towering fishwoman took a long hard look at his pathetic body sprawled before her, she had crushed and disfigured his windpipe. With a gentle shake of her head she fought back a smarmy laugh. Next her eyes flitted over to the empty throne of Lulusia and for a moment she pictured herself there, lounging atop the opulent seat. The vision didn't last long though, Sweet's ambitions were too large for this kingdom to hold; she would leave this place to sort itself out...
Turning around the sea of horrified eyes, Miss Einsauer met it with a smile, one insidiously sweet.
She began walking back out the way she entered, fully confident everyone present in the castle understood the situation; understood her bluffs were not bluffs anymore. They would part for the pirate as she exited, she left a grizzly reminder of disobedience behind her.
What they waited for finally happened ! Sweet had killed Gordon without batting an eye. Geck'O had hoped for a bloodbath but this was way more crueler than he had imagined. Sweet strangled the king with so much force, she crushed his windpipe. The king was dead before they could even blink. She did stop there, she kept talking to the corpse, even lifting it to her eye level. She was batshit insane but Geck'O found himself cheering for his captain. They were pirates !

Alone, she would hopefully be able to talk logistics regarding their deal with the marine, Sweet still saw opportunity to swing this in her favor. The prior king could be placed back into his seat of power, Kibin could take responsibility for cleaning up Lulusia, and Sweet could start to talk shop with her new potential partner/benefactor.

"Fair warning though, I don't do jewelry." She remarked plainly, referencing hand-cuffs.
Mikami was confused, what the hell was happening? ...Was this part of his captain's plans? Beads of sweat began to roll down the large man's brow. The energy was contagious as the swabbies looked at the encroaching marines nervously.
Sweet, alone, seemed unfazed by the events; arms still signaling surrender as she plodded towards the marines.
L'Enfant guided Mikami towards the exit and was surprised to see the marine. They had been useless for all this time, they had attacked the crew and were not even able to fight with Gordon... But now, they wanted to try to fight with Sweet after she had saved their ass....Humans were really weird. The captain seemed to be back in her usual mood but Mikami had not been smiling and cheering like Geck"O and the old man it probably meant that she was not done. She was probably going to kill the puny human too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lulusia Kingdom - Post 12
@Einsauer @Cross 1er

With his inferior figure he'd take a stand against something which was an anomaly yet stood his ground, but that didn't last for long with the captain grabbing her webbed hands around his neck, the feeling of her fingertip digging into his neck would have Gordon difficulty in breathing. His face turned red and blue, his veins were popping, and his eyes were tightly shut. Gordon was now feeling his arrogance gotten the better of him feeling like the den den mushi that cried as it got squished to death. Just like that Gordon had met his end with a sound that echoed cracking and snapping.

Graze witnessed the ordeal would begin to piss his pants as he used his arms to trail backward, fear was now fully present in his face, with sweat trickling like never before and tears overcoming him knowing his life was now forfeit in the hands of the captain of the sweet pirates.

The soldiers and pirates that were led under Gordon would be startled, comforted in fear at what they witnessed and back treaded with some fleeing away.

With the marines led behind him, Kibin poker faced watched protruded his lips in digust at what the Captain of the pirates had just committed.

The marines that were stood behind Kibin, watching surprised at the captain standing down shocking many of them, expecting some sort of conflict.

Kibin: " Well that was easier said than done. "​

Reaching into his back pocket as he made his way towards Einseaur, gazing at many soldiers stood in fear yet he showed no fear as he stood a few yards away from the captain.

Kibin: " Hands up and get on your knees as your under arrest Einseanuer "​

Kibin would stare at the once seventy-five million pirate turned King laid on the floor with his neck completely crushed then stared back at the force of mother nature before him.

"Marine Captain" would be screamed from the bottom of a feminine voice, the Queen dragged herself forward whilst panting heavily showing signs of torture being played. Everyone stood still before she spoke again, " I command you to release that one and its underlings. They've done us a favor unlike you who stood by and didn't act. I issue as my title as Queen to piss off and get out of my country and its waters" with tears raining down with a ferocious speech that held weight.

He'd stand there shocked until the previous King also bandwagon with his soldiers, "We was blackmailed and tortured, that pirate was the only thorn for that piece of garbage. Where was our standing? where was our respect? where was our litigation of being under the umbrella of the world government? ... When all you did was fuck all."

Both royalties had gravity in their speech with the soldiers walking forward holding tightly any weapons and issuing Kibin to leave.

Kibin hearing this stood down, as he knew the full gravity of doing his duty in this case, the queen and king made valid arguments and wouldn't argue in return, instead clenched his fist and turn around and made his way out of the castle.

The queen turned her gaze back to Einseaur, "As Queen i hereby humbly thank you for your actions"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaching into his back pocket as he made his way towards Einseaur, gazing at many soldiers stood in fear yet he showed no fear as he stood a few yards away from the captain.

Kibin: " Hands up and get on your knees as your under arrest Einseanuer "
Kibin would stare at the once seventy-five million pirate turned King laid on the floor with his neck completely crushed then stared back at the force of mother nature before him.
The fishwoman, eyes locked on the approaching man: Kibin, the man she had been talking to since her arrival, was a little surprised. He was smaller than he sounded over the Den Den Mushi. She left her hands up, but remained at her standing height, ignoring Kibin's demand. A sneer crawled across her face as she looked down at Kibin, he was dumb to get so close...Or masochistically brave. She inhaled to respond...

"Marine Captain" would be screamed from the bottom of a feminine voice, the Queen dragged herself forward whilst panting heavily showing signs of torture being played. Everyone stood still before she spoke again, " I command you to release that one and its underlings. They've done us a favor unlike you who stood by and didn't act. I issue as my title as Queen to piss off and get out of my country and its waters" with tears raining down with a ferocious speech that held weight.
Einsauer's eyebrows raised in surprise, her head tilted to see a sobbing royal woman storming from the castle interior. Kibin's demeanor deflated before the pirate's eyes as the queen hurled critical words to the commodore. Shaking her head now, Sweet folded her arms in disgust (matching the queen's disappointment).

He'd stand there shocked until the previous King also bandwagon with his soldiers, "We was blackmailed and tortured, that pirate was the only thorn for that piece of garbage. Where was our standing? where was our respect? where was our litigation of being under the umbrella of the world government? ... When all you did was fuck all."

Both royalties had gravity in their speech with the soldiers walking forward holding tightly any weapons and issuing Kibin to leave.

Kibin hearing this stood down, as he knew the full gravity of doing his duty in this case, the queen and king made valid arguments and wouldn't argue in return, instead clenched his fist and turn around and made his way out of the castle.
As Kibin was forced to leave, Sweet locked eyes with the man and gave him a subtle wink as he turned tail and ducked away and took his troops away from the Lulusia Kingdom. Sweet made note of the broadcasting transponder snail that Gordon had previously been using, it was still broadcasting audio to an unknown amount of people. She covered her true emotions as she turned back to the sorrowful king and queen. She bowed her head to them.

The queen turned her gaze back to Einseaur, "As Queen i hereby humbly thank you for your actions"
"I'm honored. I only wish that we could've arrived sooner, Your Majesty." She shook her head in false shame.
"Captain Sweet Einsauer at your service, a humble unofficial privateer." The captain introduced herself, mumbling the word 'unofficial', whilst slowly walking back to Gordon's strangled corpse and then hiked it up onto her shoulders. Her adrenaline was still settling from slaughtering a man, her heartbeat thudded in her chest as she feigned composure and poise.

"I've come for The Headtaker Pirates." She said gesturing around to Graze and the other remaining Headtakers. "Dead or alive."
Sweet whistled for her crew. "Round them all up, swabbies!" She shouted to her crew. She redirected her attention back to the king and queen.
"They will all meet with justice." She said, her sinister smile peeking through her believably sincere face. "I promise you that."

She walked over to the soiled Graze and hiked his shivering body onto her other shoulder, leaving him eye-to-eye with his dead captain, hanging over her back.
"The World Government is a powerful bastion of justice, rats unfortunately sneak through the cracks sometimes. That's where people like myself come in, I'm a professional pirate." She remarked as swabbies from her own crew swarmed in to grab hold of and escort the Headtakers away and back to The Cotton Blossom (ship of the Sweet Pirates).
"Should pirates bother you or your people again, I will leave behind a way for you to get in touch with me." She stepped out of the castle with the limp bodies in tow on her shoulders.
As she looked around she saw Mikami, holding four men in each hand and a ninth man in his mouth. She nodded to him with approval. Her eyes peered around for the lizardman, no longer on Mikami.

@Cross 1er

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Geck'O's mouth was open wide, the marine came at had wanted all the smoke. The lizard did not move but could feel the building tension in the giant's body. Mikami was ready to brawl, so the lizard slowly climbed down and began to walk to the back of the group. He did not want to be part fo any fight today. He only wanted to leave the forsaken island. But the unexpected happened. Another turning point in the Sweet Pirates's adventure : The Queen came to stop the marine, she even gave some praises. The lizard still was angry at the royals for how weak they were but it seems their words carried a lot of weight.

"I'm honored. I only wish that we could've arrived sooner, Your Majesty." She shook her head in false shame.
"Captain Sweet Einsauer at your service, a humble unofficial privateer." The captain introduced herself, mumbling the word 'unofficial', whilst slowly walking back to Gordon's strangled corpse and then hiked it up onto her shoulders. Her adrenaline was still settling from slaughtering a man, her heartbeat thudded in her chest as she feigned composure and poise.

"I've come for The Headtaker Pirates." She said gesturing around to Graze and the other remaining Headtakers. "Dead or alive."
Sweet whistled for her crew. "Round them all up, swabbies!" She shouted to her crew. She redirected her attention back to the king and queen.
"They will all meet with justice." She said, her sinister smile peeking through her believably sincere face. "I promise you that."

She walked over to the soiled Graze and hiked his shivering body onto her other shoulder, leaving him eye-to-eye with his dead captain, hanging over her back.
"The World Government is a powerful bastion of justice, rats unfortunately sneak through the cracks sometimes. That's where people like myself come in, I'm a professional pirate." She remarked as swabbies from her own crew swarmed in to grab hold of and escort the Headtakers away and back to The Cotton Blossom (ship of the Sweet Pirates).
"Should pirates bother you or your people again, I will leave behind a way for you to get in touch with me." She stepped out of the castle with the limp bodies in tow on her shoulders.
As she looked around she saw Mikami, holding four men in each hand and a ninth man in his mouth. She nodded to him with approval. Her eyes peered around for the lizardman, no longer on Mikami.
The brawl begin and the Swabbies led by Mikami quickly began to dominate Graze's pirates. Unlike the fight in the port, the pirates seemed to be unprepared for such event. Their first attack took the Sweet's by surprise, they had banked it all on a pincer attack with the marine and now that the government dogs couldn't do anything, they did not pose a really threat. Geck'O was bored, he knew already that he had lost all will to fight, he needed to train with Mikami not fight against puny humans. He put his hands in his pocket and began to follow his capn'n.

- "..."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lulusia Kingdom - Post 13
@Einsauer @Cross 1er

After Commander Kibin left standing outside, scathing at the manner he was dismissed and having the world government scorned by royalty of a kingdom that had little standing. Kibin's men would walk with him towards the nearest town and pause for a moment with his underling asking "Is that really it, sir?" Kibin took a deep breath and then took his den den mushi out:

Commander Kibin: " It's Commander Kibin reporting, it's just as we feared the Kingdom is just as reported a Kingdom that adheres to Pirates. Do I have permission to annihilate the royalty? "​
Unknown Marine: " This will be escalated to the Admirals to issue a Buster Call and destroy the Kingdom of Lulusia "​

The marines who stood by were stunned at the conversation they were hearing as it wasn't finished until Kibin spoke again.

Commander Kibin: " Thank you, Commander Kibin will be of service to annihilate the Pirates and Royalty "​

Oblivious to the knowledge of what was happening the Sweet Pirates weren't prepared especially when a Vice Admiral was departing Marineford on his way to put the final nail in the hammer. Kibin would again turn around back towards the castle readying his next move as he went back with resolve and inner desire for the annihilation of the Sweet Pirates.

Meanwhile, back at the royal palace, the Queen would be in high hopes despite speaking to a pirate, but seeing a pirate take a pirate out that had been a thorn in their side with the world government standing by idly brought a delicate warmth within.

"Get that scum out of here, i never wanna see any of the Headtaker Pirates ever again." she'd speak referring to the Headtakers until unexpectedly an air projectile would cut her open revealing a bloodied queen lifeless as her body hit the ground.

Commander Kibin: " I am sorry your services are no longer required, we are now in charge. "​

Kibin had returned shocking many of those in the castle, he spoke calmly yet assertively with some disgust then turned to Einsaneur.

Commander Kibin: " Hello again lovely, i have a cell with your name on it. Now's your final chance or do i have to drag you and your vermin underlings into that cell? "​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
...unexpectedly an air projectile would cut her open revealing a bloodied queen lifeless as her body hit the ground.
Captain Einsauer reflexively pulled her head to the side and her brow raised curiously at the random attack; the pirate expected the attack to be meant for her, so when it flew past her and into the queen, her eyes widened a bit. She watched as the royal fell into a bloody heap on the floor of the palace. The captain turned her head back in the direction of the attack's source: Kibin.
Commander Kibin: " I am sorry your services are no longer required, we are now in charge. "
Kibin had returned shocking many of those in the castle
Sweet chuckled to herself as Kibin approached, she was taken aback completely by the erratic nature of this commodore. "Golly, this guy has lost his marbles." She smarmily remarked to Graze (tossed over her shoulder).
"You and your remaining crewmates are Sweet Pirates now." She said, setting him down on his feet now and dusting off his shoulder. "There are no more Headtaker Pirates."
he spoke calmly yet assertively with some disgust then turned to Einsaneur.

Commander Kibin: " Hello again lovely, i have a cell with your name on it. Now's your final chance or do i have to drag you and your vermin underlings into that cell? "
Involuntarily, a scoff escaped from between her fangs as Kibin delivered his phony compliment. As he finished barking at her, her ability to stifle her laughter was rapidly waning. Finally, she chortled out into the marine commodore's face. "ATA ATA ATA!~"

"I suppose our deal is off then?"
She asked, rhetorically, down to the man with her eyebrow raised inquisitively.
This man has failed in every sense of the word: he failed his organization, he failed the kingdom he had sworn to protect from pirates, he failed in upholding their deal. Kibin was inept, it was a sick and twisted miracle that he was permitted to raise this high in the marine ranks.
"Right, I suppose this bounty is mine then." She said while rattling Gordon's strangled corpse. "Works for me, Kibin."

"Anyways, my compatriots and I are leaving."
She said gesturing around to all of the pirates, ex-Headtakers and Sweet Pirates alike. "I've been polite enough to abstain from violence against you and your soldiers...Politeness is done, small-fry, if you stand in my way I will have you on my other shoulder when I return to the sea."

She whistled out and then barked over to her crewmates. "We're leaving, kill anyone that disagrees!" And with that she took a step past Kibin and gestured for Graze to follow beside her.

@Cross 1er

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lulusia Kingdom - Post 14
@Einsauer @Cross 1er

Upon Kibin's final words to the captain of the sweet pirates, to which she responded with a chuckle as his entire behavior in the brief moment from standing down to straight up killing royalty was nothing but erratic to her.

"I suppose our deal is off then?" She asked, rhetorically, down to the man with her eyebrow raised inquisitively.
This man has failed in every sense of the word: he failed his organization, he failed the kingdom he had sworn to protect from pirates, he failed in upholding their deal. Kibin was inept, it was a sick and twisted miracle that he was permitted to raise this high in the marine ranks.
"Right, I suppose this bounty is mine then." She said while rattling Gordon's strangled corpse. "Works for me, Kibin."

"Anyways, my compatriots and I are leaving."
She said gesturing around to all of the pirates, ex-Headtakers and Sweet Pirates alike. "I've been polite enough to abstain from violence against you and your soldiers...Politeness is done, small-fry, if you stand in my way I will have you on my other shoulder when I return to the sea."

She whistled out and then barked over to her crewmates. "We're leaving, kill anyone that disagrees!" And with that she took a step past Kibin and gestured for Graze to follow beside her.
Kibin would respond by having his eyes scan the area then stare at the captain of the Sweet Pirates, clenching his fist with veins throbbing on his hand then responding back to the pirate.

Commodore Kibin: " Oh you make out that deal was finite. Oh how stupid are you pirate? ... What makes you think a Marine would deal with a Pirate? "​

With the captain then further remarking the disbandment of the Headtakers, to which Kibin would smirk as he arched himself then mumbled the words which would be done at the same time as him kicking off the floor and launching himself behind the pirate.

Commodore Kibin: " Soru "​

Basic Soru
11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed.
The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down
81 Movement Speed + 81/5 = 16.2
81 + 16 = 97 Movement Speed

Appearing right behind the pirate, Kibin was now taking the entire thing seriously, not just from facing a pirate but the potential that if he allowed this certain pirate live and come back stronger. It had made Kibin tremble a little at that thought knowing full well, the next time they would meet it could be met with him and many dying in the hands of the Sweet Pirates.

Kibin would pull his arm back, clocking it backward aimed at the pirate's face as his arm slowly converged in a dark hue around his hand launching an ultra-offensive technique.

Commodore Kibin: " JUGON! "​

Jugon
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
DPS: B
This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.
Kibin Base Str = 81 = Large Building Level
DPR B = +2
Hardening = +2
Total DPR = Mountain Level

Commodore Kibin
Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 44 + 17 = 61
Speed: 64 + 17 = 81 x 2 = 122
>Reaction: 81
>Movement: 81
Vitality: 49 + 12 = 61 x 2 = 122
>Durability:61
>Stamina: 61
Haki: 62 x 2 = 124
>Armament Haki: 62
>Observation Haki: 62
Martial Arts: 81 x 2 = 162
>Rokushiki: 81
>Jutte: 81

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Commodore Kibin: " Oh you make out that deal was finite. Oh how stupid are you pirate? ... What makes you think a Marine would deal with a Pirate? "
With the captain then further remarking the disbandment of the Headtakers, to which Kibin would smirk as he arched himself then mumbled the words which would be done at the same time as him kicking off the floor and launching himself behind the pirate.

Commodore Kibin: " Soru "
Kibin's words brought a smile to her face. He was wrong, marines made deals with pirates plenty...He was simply too inept; too inept to sit still and wait for his promotion. Luckily, he had admitted to working with her in front of the broadcasting Den Den Mushi to presumably a large populus, even if the only ones listening were other marines she had now talked Kibin into admission.
Sweet stood snidely with this knowledge now settling in the back of her mind, within a blink of her cocky eyes... Kibin had vanished from his spot. She traced around quickly for Kibin to find him behind her and Graze, her head turned to see the oncoming, haki-coated fist only mere moments from striking her.
Kibin would pull his arm back, clocking it backward aimed at the pirate's face as his arm slowly converged in a dark hue around his hand launching an ultra-offensive technique.

Commodore Kibin: " JUGON! "
"Hot damn!" She said in reflexive surprise. She wouldn't have enough time to dodge the punch, she would need to counter with her face.
Her harpoon-shaped nose turned firmly into the punch whilst gathering an armament-coating of its own. The pirate, in a readied position, then allowed Kibin's clenched-hand to smash directly into the tip of her bladed nose. She felt pressure weighing on her face, but not enough to harm her...The commodore however...
Nose Piercing!!: Sweet plunges her sharp nose into her opponent.
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A | 3. Large Building Level + A (3) + Haki (2) = 8. Island Level
Resulting Clash = 3. Large Building Level Dmg to Kibin
Sweet felt the marine's hand begin to sink its way into the hooked harpoon sticking from the center of her face. His hand was stuck there too due to the hook at the tip of her nose.
"Ooo, now that HAD to hurt."

A sadistic smile stretched out below her facial weapon, Kibin was already making crucial mistakes. She pushed into his attack in order to allow the coated harpoon to enter as deeply as possible before she yanked her nose away from the inside of Kibin's hand. Cheerfully, she tore away the tendons within his fist using only her nose. Without hesitation she followed her parry with a counter attack. The fishwoman shoved the sole of her foot out to meet the commodore's solar plexus and kick him away from her.
Nameless Attack (D rank)

Destructive Potency Rank: D | 3. Large Building Level + A (0) + Haki (0) = 3. Large Building Level!
If she was successful in gaining a bit of ground, she would begin rummaging around in the pockets whilst keeping her eyes locked on her opponent. She couldn't help but smile. "You want to die so badly, Kibin? Fine then."

"Go join the ranks."
She remarked to Graze, ordering him to get away from her duel.

Mikami had a serious look in his eyes, dead-set on following his captain's orders he hollered to the pirate underlings. "YOU HEARD THE CAPTAIN-BOSS!" His booming voice carrying over the battle-chatter. "LET'S GO!"

The large man scooted along smaller comrades with a sudden burst of authority. "MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Mikami ordered.
The antsy swabbies fell in line and began gesturing for the Headtakers to follow. The pirates, that formerly served as foes, would only have the choice to tag along or be left with the marines. Some of the Sweet Pirates were quick to the their feet, beginning the charge back to the docks. Other pirates lollygagged in attempts to drag reluctant Headtakers along.
The gargantuan man knew how violent his captain was and he wasn't worried for her, he was worried for everyone else involved, especially the crew should they disobey.

@Cross 1er

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The World Government's soldiers decided to intervene once again. Nobody needed them or wanted them. They hadn't been able to do anything worthwhile. They weren't able to stop Gordon and his men, they weren't able to protect their royals nor were they able to save them. All they wanted today was to bitch around and keep the Sweet Pirates on this forsaken island. At this point, the lizard wanted to know why their captain wouldn't kill everyone. The gods in the sky were showing how they disapproved her actions. She needed to accomplish something drastic for them to be free fro the shackles of Lulusia Kingdom. A simple hunt for the Headtakers pirates turned into a fucking soap opera nobody wanted to watch. Humans were really ludicrous. Their pride was controlling them, making actions nobody wanted. At the beginning of the day, Geck'O had been excited to prove himself to the Cap'n but now, the adventure only left a sour taste in his mouth. It had been minutes since the hand that wore the puppet lost all of his will to live. The Old man was ashamed of the marine's actions, ashamed of how pathetic the king had no real power. Kibin couldn't;t fight the Headtakers, he gave stupid excuses but now that the peace was restored, he had been blessed with newfound strength ? He had been scared to fight Gordon, he chose to ally himself with them. Now he wanted to dug it out with a woman clearly shoulders above Gordon ? The lizard shook his head and began to follow the group as they exited to their ship.

- "..."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lulusia Kingdom - Post 15
@Einsauer @Cross 1er

The one versus one had begun, but with what little info Kibin had he didn't know much who he was dealing with. The large fishman was well versed in terms of combat that would shock the Commodore upon impact, however in the deepest of mindsets he was under the idea that if he used the element of surprise he would get one under on the captain of the sweet pirates.

Kibin using the fall of gravity and momentum would come down swinging his arm in the direction of Einseaur who responded by coating its nose with a far more vigorous attack greatly shocking the Kibin and blowing him backward but not before taking a point-blank attack.

Commodore Kibin thinking: ' Shit, i gotta do something or i am dead '​
Commodore Kibin: " TEKKKAAII "​

His eyes gauging staring at what was about to come just barely crossing his arms before him and shouting those words with a trail of blood in the air from the earlier collision of attacks.
Basic Tekkai:
Requirements: 11 Mastery, 21 Durability.
The user hardens their body, increasing Durability by Mastery/5.
81-100 mastery: Using tekkai while moving has a 1 turn cooldown. Standing still tekkai has no cooldown.
61 Durability / 5 = 73

Result = DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective
The attack had Kibin who now appeared to look like a rag doll being thrown around by the Sweet General, the attack had enough force to throw Kibin through the wall and then into the dining room as he slammed his head against the table temporarily knocking him out. The commodore would feel the damage and understand the daunting task of Einsanuer who was only growing in power.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The attack had Kibin who now appeared to look like a rag doll being thrown around by the Sweet General, the attack had enough force to throw Kibin through the wall and then into the dining room as he slammed his head against the table temporarily knocking him out.
The pirate captain watched the feeble commodore's body jettison out away from her and through the wall behind him, leaving behind a crimson ribbon of blood dancing around in his wake. Kibin crashed hard into the dining hall and the back of his skull met with one of the ornate, sturdy tables; the commodore went still.
Sweet watched his motionless body for an extended moment, an eyebrow raised curiously. After she felt certain he was truly unconscious, she wiped away the marine's blood from the tip of her sharp nose with her vest. A look of vexation on her face, her eyebrows furrowed as she mumbled: "Disgusting."

She lightly shook her head in disappointment then glanced around the useless humans surrounding her, quietly stifling their fear and discomfort.
"Ata ata ata-" She chuckled, a forced grin stretching across her blood-smudged face. "-this has got to be a joke."

A lassoed chain expertly fell from Einsauer's arm, shooting out towards the unconscious commodore's ankle. A firm flick of her arm was paired with the clattering of metal links, she yanked Kibin all the way back to her feet with a single, powerful motion. Towering far above the man, the captain smirked down at him before leaning down and clutching her webbed hand around Kibin's collar. She lifted him to her eye level. Her sinister eyes traced his sleeping face; humans were so pathetically inept that it was almost funny.

Sweet scoffed as she promptly turned her back on the remaining Lulusian royal and his soldiers and stormed out of the castle with two human bodies in tow.
Stepping out of the castle, the towering fishwoman glanced around for the nearest group of marines and took a few steps towards them. She stripped the marine commodore of his coat and tossed his limp body at the tiny marines. "Who put this embarrassing creature in charge?" Came the rhetorical question.
The captain turned back around and began walking back into the castle, with a wave of her hand she addressed the marines one last time; an order:

"After your pet idiot wakes up from his nap, give him a message for me. He didn't have any chance beating me from the beginning, he shouldn't have pushed his luck." She remarked without even turning her head to the lowly humans, they didn't deserve the attention. "Now get lost, you bottom-feeders!"

...And with that she entered the castle once more, looking down on the 'soldiers' as she passed through. She gaited up to the king, a newly-created widower. Her irritation was beginning to show as Sweet addressed the royalty: "Not for nothing, but I'm done negotiating with all of you humans for today. So, here's the deal: you load up one-thousand beri for every single human on this island, and half that every single week from now on. In return, I'll make sure none of this ever happens again."

She stared at him for a second. "Oh, and I'm taking that-" She said pointing at the queen's throne that sat beside the king's own. "-I don't think you have much use for it anymore."
The pirate clapped and looked around at the human soldiers. "Chop chop!" She snarled. "You all heard me! And somebody clean that dumb bitch up off the floor already!"
Tapping her foot, Sweet watched and waited for obedience and assuming her expectations of obedience were met she would huff and turn back out of the castle once more. Einsauer didn't pity the king; he was just like Kibin and Gordon; stupid guppies that somehow swam into power. Power that SHE deserved.

Lulusia meant nothing to her, but she would enjoy profiting off of these useless creatures for a change...

Sweet followed the path of her crew, but didn't venture out of sight of the castle unless she saw carts of money and her new throne being wheeled out, only then would she make her way after her crew.

Mikami marched along, leading his old and new allies to the Lulusian docks, they all stopped for a moment as they heard a loud crash (of a man going through a wall) then continued on. The tall man was the first to see their jolly roger flapping in the wind; The Cotton Blossom was still safely docked.
"LET'S READY THE SHIP!" He bellowed. "O-HO!"
The swabbies pepped up their speed to follow the large man's order, rushing along through the Lulusian dockyards and returning to their home.

@Cross 1er

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The lizard felt had been excited as he approached the coast. He had no idea what kind of land was ahead of him at the start of the day, but he had been excited to find out. The old man delivered instructions while the lizard waited for his opportunity to shine. Geck'O expected to spend weeks in this hellhole and was uninterested in human culture or meeting new people. He had no friends and only had the old man, his wife, and possibly the giant cow. He couldn't imagine himself as the Captain's friend. She was at the top of the pyramid. He wasn't strong to be her friend or right-hand. Mikami was proof of that. He imagined they'd be partying for weeks here. To get acclaimed at the very least. But now, it was time to set sail once again. The lizard knew how people looked at them on their way to the port, they were as feared as the Headtakers. A pitiful sight

The lizard stood on the dock, his gaze fixed on the Cotton Blossom. The mission was a failure. He had spent weeks prepping for it, he trained like a madman. But the journey finished with him running away and hiding in Mikami's heart; all he could do now was steal supplies from other shops and load them onto their ship. They arrived on the island ready to liberate it and be hailed as heroes, but it was now time to set sail. He stepped onboard the ship and began preparing it for departure. He meticulously followed each swabby on the ship, he had to ensure that they were making the necessary movements for the journey ahead. The pirate felt a wave of relief walk over him as he climbed into the nest. He'd been scared, frustrated, angry, and tired. He had felt trapped on that island for far too long, and he was eager to leave. The Sweet Pirates were on the ship, waiting for their boss. Sweet was going to beat the soldiers to death. And once the woman climbed on the ship, they would be leaving and be prepared for whatever lay ahead.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Sweet Pirate swabbies moved vigilantly along their ship, readying The Cotton Blossom for departure. Mikami, too large to handle menial tasks without risking flipping the ship, stood patiently by a chain hanging over the side of the boat; with a single tug he would be able to rip the anchor from the ocean's floor. The red-headed man watched out over the direction they had marched in from, looking through the quiet Lulusian streets, waiting for Sweet to return.
The new recruits to the Sweet Pirates (formerly Headtaker grunts) nervously investigated their new home-base, being extra cautious when they were around the red-scaled lizardman wielding the puppet. Graze sat in a quiet contemplation; the man he had put his faith in had been murdered right in front of him; his captain, his leader, his friend was dead.

The sun had stretched from one side of the sky to the other, the Sweet Pirates had only been here one full day and despite this Lulusia was changed forever.

"Captain, ho~!" Shouted the lookout from atop the crow's nest, thus causing the swabbies to move into overtime, being sure that the Blossom would be ready upon her arrival.
Her shadow fell sinisterly down the hillside as she rose up over the horizon, the sun outlining her frame from behind. After some time, the shadows of four carts rolled in behind her. The lookout, watching through his spyglass, would make out the piles of paper bills, precious-metal coins, a few gems and a luxurious throne being hauled behind his captain: Sweet Einsauer.

It wasn't long before the captain's long legs carried her to the teal-blue ship she called home. Sweet waited for the Lulusian soldiers to arrive with her payment and when they did she gave a simple order: "Load it all up!" As a wooden ramp lowered for ease of loading. The captain was first to walk up the gangway, still carrying Gordon's corpse.
Sparing the Headtaker corpse no grace, she dropped his body onto the center of her ship's deck. Her eyes traced through the crowd of new faces on her boat before she pointed at Graze. "You." She said with a subtle wickedness. "Step forward."
Graze uncomfortably fell from the ranks and approached Sweet and his ex-captain's rigor mortis-riddled body.

Sweet took Graze's axe from his belt and placed it into his hands calmly then gestured to Gordon; the dead captain's eyes were ladened with tears that had fruitlessly shriveled without being given a chance to fall, his bluish skin was almost too much to look at (for that reason, Mikami shut his eyes).
"Cut his head off."

Graze's stomach sank. His eyes bounced from Sweet, to his axe, to Gordon's strangled body. His mouth felt dry and his hands felt clammy.
This was a test of some kind...Graze took a few steps forward and clenched his hand around the handle of his axe.
"...yes, Captain." Came his response before he lifted his axe into the air and brought it down square onto Gordon's neck...
The cut wasn't clean, Graze was forced to hack four times into his prior captain's neck before it finally fell free from the body. The crew's attention was pulled in until the act was finished, then their eyes sank to their feet as they continued about their business. Graze stared down at what he had done for a long time before Sweet walked up to him and patted his shoulder.
"That'll do..." She said with a slight smile to the shivering human. "That'll do..."

Around that time, the Lulusian booty had all been loaded up by the soldiers of the nation. "Now run along back to your king." She said with a dismissive wave.

The fishwoman reached down at picked up Gordon's dismembered head by the beard, blood leaking down from the face and staining the wooden boards beneath them.
She walked to the door of her captain's quarters, opened the door then turned to see Mikami.
"Mikami, open your eyes, you idiot!" She shouted, holding the head up for him to see. "We're pirates, this is what we do!"

"Now raise the anchor and set sail, we're headed west!"
With that, Sweet disappeared into her room and slammed the door behind her.
Mikami ripped the anchor up wordlessly then sat down as soon as his captain was out of sight. He looked around at the scared faces; Sweet's act of dominance had left the crew in quiet contemplation...

@Dream

Top Bottom