Info Meet the Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Div

Messages
10
Reaction score
287
Points
660
Salty Doubloons
2,520
We tried pest removal but no luck
He's gonna take the TB economy down the drain, mark my words. SAVE YOUR DOUBLOONS. Wherever Rak appears, soon poverty and a tank in economy follows.

I'm really happy with the team selection, I think this is a solid base and it can only get better. I mean, sure you have @Papa Rak dragging you down but then you have stars Shion & Shottie. I haven't seen much of Beky, Nova, Ranger or Ziosa but I know they'll do great, and as for Zem, Chris & Lars... well there's a reason they were a part of my team on OJ :kermithesith:

Good luck, and don't let the salt win over you zombies!
 

Deleted member 4

He's gonna take the TB economy down the drain, mark my words. SAVE YOUR DOUBLOONS. Wherever Rak appears, soon poverty and a tank in economy follows.

I'm really happy with the team selection, I think this is a solid base and it can only get better. I mean, sure you have @Papa Rak dragging you down but then you have stars Shion & Shottie. I haven't seen much of Beky, Nova, Ranger or Ziosa but I know they'll do great, and as for Zem, Chris & Lars... well there's a reason they were a part of my team on OJ :kermithesith:

Good luck, and don't let the salt win over you zombies!
Awww, I'm happy you allowed me to be part of the OJ team and it's been a very useful experience that I was able to bring over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom