[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Monster Mafia - The Ghost Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
578
Reaction score
1,771
Points
6,250
Salty Doubloons
1,195
Sorry guys I overslept and didn't wake up earlier to vote. I find it awfully funny that at first Waindo was pushing a Rej lynch but after he used his day abilities, he's now protecting him from lynch.
 
Night 4 Begins
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
Day 4 Begins
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
The Alien Lifeform was seen setting up a spiky shield. A puppet was sent to protect someone. Another puppet was sent to attack the Shadow Fiend hurting them severely. The Nightmare was trying to do something but the Plushie stopped them.

Later on, the Witch was seen receiving a blood sample of itself. The Friend was stopping the Wish from doing something.


Nevermore (@Gambit ), the Shadow Fiend has been killed.

It is Day 4. You have 24 hours to discuss.​

3. @Beky
4. @Waindo
5. @Stray Cat
6. @Rej
7. @Oreki
8. @Larsi
11. @MistyCat
12. @Kibi
13. @Iwan
14. @Shion
15. @Bonnibel
 

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
Blocked again.
Nice. No cooldown roleblock
Much wow
Interactive gameplay
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Wow fuck man.
Nothing happened to me last night.
[automerge]1567458388[/automerge]
No one tried to stop the witch dfq.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Vote lynch Wai

there is no other option, he has a shite ability if used against us
[automerge]1567458525[/automerge]
@Zemmi has subbed in for @Shion


Anyone want to give me details on what has happened so far?
Beky night killed AL with Flowers help, she claimed Third Party, AL was mafia.
Also Wai stole an AOE vote restriction ability that belonged to town from me (I am the Witch). Last DP we lynched Wai and he survived.
Also previously Orekis spot survived a lynch by a lynchvest given from AL.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Else we lost some townies
[automerge]1567458594[/automerge]
Srsly this again? And you think that I'll believe that you're town after all of this?
You survived a lynch and you still were able to cast abilities.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
What was his explanation for being able to survive the lynch? People made their own roles correct?
Well I think Oreki is fine because:
Iwan - 2 (Larsi, Wai)
Wai - 3 (Misty, Oreki, Gambit)
Rej - 1 (Kibi)

Wai will be lynched. Someone filler me.
He voted Wai and saved Iwan with that. I doubt scum would vote scum to save a townie from being lynched.

novaselinenever, now Misty had the wonderful idea of us dealing with 2 mafia teams, so in some way this is chaotic.
[automerge]1567458921[/automerge]
What was his explanation for being able to survive the lynch? People made their own roles correct?
And yes we made our own roles each. I was one of the only ones with a deatiled claim, but I lost an ability and last night I selfprotected.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
I was gifted some sort of an artifact which made me unlynchable.

Rej we should stop this if you're truly town, we're wasting the time and votes. Let's not waste a phase again. Tho I still sus you.

Anyway I'm gonna go for the best option whom is ignored for some reason, while I think that he's actually most active in the WU let's not make this a no lynch day again....

Vote lynch Larsi
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I was gifted some sort of an artifact which made me unlynchable.

Rej we should stop this if you're truly town, we're wasting the time and votes. Let's not waste a phase again. Tho I still sus you.

Anyway I'm gonna go for the best option whom is ignored for some reason, while I think that he's actually most active in the WU let's not make this a no lynch day again....

Vote lynch Larsi
Okay I am telling you the only way your theory can be correct:
Town has minority against 2 mafia teams and town has an itemgiver that protects townies from being lynched by the mafia teams.
So Flower is a pro town indie who is giving free kills for town.

I dont buy it, you still stole my ability.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Okay I am telling you the only way your theory can be correct:
Town has minority against 2 mafia teams and town has an itemgiver that protects townies from being lynched by the mafia teams.
So Flower is a pro town indie who is giving free kills for town.

I dont buy it, you still stole my ability.
On the night I explicitly said that you dont use abilities other than protective. But you just had to invest me instead of investing Beky or Flower.

Now if you're truly town, as you stubbornly claim that you are just like I do, then lets work for the fucking towns sake, lets catch this ball. Are we gonna go at eachothers throats this phase again and waste it? Or make a proper lynch first then come back to this shit tomorrow?
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Thanks Drago for the notification.
Anyway
On the night I explicitly said that you dont use abilities other than protective. But you just had to invest me instead of investing Beky or Flower.

Now if you're truly town, as you stubbornly claim that you are just like I do, then lets work for the fucking towns sake, lets catch this ball. Are we gonna go at eachothers throats this phase again and waste it? Or make a proper lynch first then come back to this shit tomorrow?
Uhm do you know how my ability works?
[automerge]1567460186[/automerge]
@Bonnibel I need one cycle to get the info
@Waindo what did happen to me? explain?
[automerge]1567460474[/automerge]
Anyway my point: I got a guilty result for Waindo this cycle.
 
Last edited:
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Thanks Drago for the notification.
Anyway

Uhm do you know how my ability works?
[automerge]1567460186[/automerge]
When you visited me and decided to use an ability other than a non protective one, my shield absorbed one of your abilities, rendering them useless for you.
[automerge]1567460618[/automerge]
Thanks Drago for the notification.
Anyway

Uhm do you know how my ability works?
[automerge]1567460186[/automerge]

[automerge]1567460474[/automerge]
Anyway my point: I got a guilty result for Waindo this cycle.
What up with that bluff lol. No one visited me.
[automerge]1567460894[/automerge]
Other than the protective one*
Sorry for the typo.

Anyway my shield was at it's full and was like a pissed off momma bear on the first night. And you can't go against pissed off momma bears.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
The Witch came by the Alien Lifeform who greeted them coldly. The Alien Lifeform had put up his spiky defense which would have hurt the Witch if it wasn't for the Friend possessing them, saving them. The Witch left with a blood sample but not without losing something.
I sampled your Blood while I protected you
Later on, the Witch was seen receiving a blood sample of itself.
Selftargetting to protect myself, sample my own blood and study your blood.

As I explained first I protect someone then I study someone to receive the alignment of that someone.
A Witch was seen casting its best curse.
This is what you used last DP, since that the witch (me) wasn't able to cast the spell again, because as it is stated above the alien lifeform did steal it.
I previously explained twice or even three times how my protect/invest works. And now I just repeated it.
[automerge]1567460935[/automerge]
@Waindo
[automerge]1567461070[/automerge]
My result on you and the failed lynch also hint towards the fact that Larsi is your scumpartner as dissected previous DP.
[automerge]1567461104[/automerge]
Furthermore both Wai and Larsi voted up Naomi D1
[automerge]1567461134[/automerge]
@Oreki I am interested in your opinion
For me this is a clear case if you are town
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom