[FIN] Regular Mafia Mini Regular Mafia : Yamada-Kun And The 7 Witches

Status
Not open for further replies.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who do you think killed Naomi? Usopun or Larsi?
Not sure, leaning towards GU because of the control action showing up but without knowing its effect. Larsi/Hottest Guy "working his ass off" has been showing up the past few nights and no one claimed to being attack so it has to be something else.

What's weird is that it wasn't shown to be "someone" attacking Naomi like usual with invisible or ninja attacks

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll be back later and go through both their write-up and actions throughout the game

Day 7 : Action 2
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A Charismatic has invited someone to play cards
[automerge]1578142109[/automerge]
All school staff and teachers are in panic they found @Waindo unconscious at bottom of the stairs !
Waindo has been expelled from the school
His role was

You are Toranosuke Miyamura , Charismatic and the member of Town

• Love
Reactions: Rej

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh jesus, what just happened?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unvote

Vote Lynch Larsi

I'm paranoid the scum team are just Larsi and nova.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's weird how there wasn't an action of someone else accompanying it, it was just after his own action. Seems like a Veteran like role that he visited

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Think Pepper mentioned one of his artifact as damaging people that visit, he said scum so not sure if it's restricted to just damaging scum or anyone

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Unvote

Vote Lynch Larsi

I'm paranoid the scum team are just Larsi and nova.
Hmm I'm not sure which of the two to go for, tinfoil-ing that Larsi outed himself acting like it was to save him but he's the most important one. The "doing important work" makes it seem like some power-up or something which is scary.

I'm Pervert and town Juliet, GU is obvious scum I mean just look at the write-ups of Fancy Bra

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch God Usopun

I was roleblocked. If Usopun is recruiting, then we need to lynch him and Larsi is obvious scum. I don't like how nova unvoted Usopun last day phase and this was how Rej got lynched.
Did you meet the post requirement?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Did you meet the post requirement?
Yes and why is town not voting obvious scum?
[automerge]1578165577[/automerge]
Scum can easily come close at the end of the day and do a last minute vote just like what Larsi did to Rej and nova said Larsi is scum who has been roleblocking.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yes and why is town not voting obvious scum?
I'm still going to vote, it's just like the item I used last DP didn't quite work as I expected given what you said
Vote lynch Larsi

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I already told you, I'm mist protect. I gotta get more Town support. But I just lost one. Juliet ain't town btw

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Scum can easily come close at the end of the day and do a last minute vote just like what Larsi did to Rej and nova said Larsi is scum who has been roleblocking.
I'm still debating who to vote, haven't really had time to go on the re-read I was supposed to. Why do you want Larsi over GU?

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I already told you, I'm mist protect. I gotta get more Town support. But I just lost one. Juliet ain't town btw
What do you mean by "mist protect"? Also what does your charm and control do? Doesn't seem like your protect at all, that was Waindo's role.

How do you know that?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm still debating who to vote, haven't really had time to go on the re-read I was supposed to. Why do you want Larsi over GU?
Larsi is definitely mafia and I still don't know much about Usopun's abilities on what he does if he is 3rd party, mafia, or town. Now that Usopun made his first post I am leaning scum on him.
[automerge]1578168019[/automerge]
My paranoid was telling me Larsi and nova are mafia and Usopun is 3rd party. Larsi is obviously mafia and this is why I voted him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom