Yeah I had trouble reconciling GU as Oko's teammate initially but his behavior D2 when you outed Oko was weird how he didn't commit and was kind of shading Misty to redirect towards her. I mentioned Cultafia as a possibility 'cause of the charm sounding like a recruitment, or it could be that he just take control of roles and it's not like a full recruitment.Larsi is definitely mafia and I still don't know much about Usopun's abilities on what he does if he is 3rd party, mafia, or town. Now that Usopun made his first post I am leaning scum on him.
Lol.Hell naw. Maybe him, not me
No, it all happened before i came online :/
I dont like this, y'all are gonna Mylo
Vote lynch juliet
Oh, sorry, meant this
Vote Lynch GU
Must* mb.What do you mean by "mist protect"? Also what does your charm and control do? Doesn't seem like your protect at all, that was Waindo's role.
How do you know that?



Hot dude come this way



ANNOUNCEMENT Students of the Suzaku High hereby informed that . The student council has declared Half Day holiday today.So go home enjoy your half day. DP Ends here. Your Sincerely, The President Of The Student Council |