Island Minion Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Minion Island is a rather large, snowy island in North Blue. It is largely abandoned apart from the Barrels Pirates, led by Diez Barrels, father of Rear Admiral X-Drake. For years it has been their base of operations, from which they recuperate from their raids.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Diez Barrels
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 40+6=46
46x2=82
-Durability:46
-Stamina:46
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Swordmanship: 30
-Gunslinging: 30

Barrels Pirates(20)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability:22
-Stamina:22
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=40
-Swordmanship: 40

Rat(30)
Level 10
10x2=20
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
10x2=20
-Reaction: 10
-Movement: 10
Vitality: 5
5x2=10
-Durability: 5
-Stamina: 5
Can only be fodder

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-70 000 000 Beri

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-35 000 000 Beri

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dr.respect
Action

Thought process
Speech
NPC speech

Small wooden ship was bravely following her path in the giant empty ocean. From outside , this manufactured travelling device seemed normal , however there was a problem on the deck. Helmsman of the ship , assassin of world government, 13 ft tall fishman was too sleepy and this one man journey.

Weil Whaleson had left the G8 marine base 3 days ago. Blue whale before has thought that sleep wasfor weak. However no he was cursing his own stupidity.

F*** this s*** man, it's really bad. How could I thinks it's solo journey was okay. Opening those eyes is getting harder over time....My breathing is heavier.. and whether This s h i t t y cold weather how can someone breath in this refrigerator like temperature.

After using every bad word in his vocabulary on himself agent finally show his target minion Island.

Thanks God ,finally I'm here. I can see land. So much snow...Barrel pirates should be hiding here somewhere .... But Oh my....

Suddenly a animal voice for heared from behind.

So ...we have arrived ..how nice. Good job boss ,you aren't that bad of a helmsman you know.

Huh... thanks I'm certainly sleepy no but I managed it ughhh .... whaaaat.. who's the hell are you..

Shock momentarily made weil forget about sleep as he saw , unknown human with the coolest sideburns and coffe in the right hand walk up to him... Stranger had unusually cold smile one fitting for an ruthless assassin.

Who the hell is this guy? Face is face is somewhat familiar but still I can't remember seeing him..

My name is Ricardo Vincent uncle of your previous underlings and I am in your service. I followed Rob Lucci in g8 to accompany you. Higher ups have decided that we are needed in the New world.. so my mission is to help you clean this island and then follow you towards where the real war-zone is. Sorry I did'n introduce myself ,but I tend to clean my weapons , eat and meditate while sailing... So... let me apologize by cleansing this island from scum by myself . What do you say Boss Weil?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dragomir
Narration
Diez Narration
Thoughts
"Speech"
*Sound FX*

We zoom into a tall evergreen tree on the edge of Minion island. It was a pretty tall tree, about 18 feet from the ground, the tallest in the clump of trees surrounding the southern border of Minion island. Snow covered its leaves like any other evergreen tree in winter, it had a tough but icy and slippery to touch bark, paired up with its sharp needle leaves which are a trademark for evergreens. It looked pretty real, just one thing though...it wasn't.

"Ugh, don't you just hate this job Fanboy? Nothing happens every damn time. Ugh!"

"You complain about lookout duty every damn day Sins. Come up with something original next time Sins."

"Fuck off. This job is still ass."

There, sat 2 young, ugly, chubby men sitting on their fat asses in their round, circle lookout station on the tree. Their own version of a Crow's Nest.

"Gotta give props to captain though, ever since he had the crew create this, we've never been successfully raided in over a year now. So we're pretty important I'd say."

"Yeah but Fanboy, we haven't been attacked in like 6 months, we're pretty useless right now. AAHHHHHH," Sins yawned. "I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep." Sins cuddled himself into a ball just barely enough to fit in the already small enclosure they were in and just like that...he was snoring.

"Yeah yeah. Pfft," Fanboy without much to do now as he already ate his dinner was starting to consider sleeping himself. Yeah, this job is so boring. Can't wait for this shift to be over. His eyes glanced straight up at the tree's underside, staring into space. Just like everyone's eyes do sometimes, they tend to wander. And of course his eyes lazily wandered into the sea, as this tree was so tall, his view wasn't blocked except from the leaves which weren't that big of a deal.

Wait, what the hell is that? Fanboy squinted his eyes and edged closer to ledge of the lookout post. "Oioioi, Sins, wake up!" Fanboy eyes kept staring into the sea as he nudged Sins to wake up.

"Hmm, what is it now?"

"There's a ship coming and looking at its flag, it's a World Government ship." Sins was on high alert now as he sprung next to Fanboy to see the ship. "Ya ain't lying. Sound the alarm Fanboy, we're gonna be in for one hell of a ride."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dr.respect
Level 67
335 points

Strength: (+5MA)+24+70=101
Speed: 80
-Reaction: (+5MA)+6+90=101 (+20 Kamie)
-Movement: (+5MA)+6+70=81 (+20 soru)

Vitality: 62
46x2 = 92
-Durability: (+5MA)+24+52= 81(+20 Tekkai)
-Stamina: (+5MA)+24+72=101

Martial Arts: 100
-Rokushiki: 100
-Fishman Karate:100

Haki=23
-Armament-46
-Observation-

NPC
Level 47
235 points

Strength+8+33=41

Speed: 47
-Reaction: (+5MA)+20+50=75 (+12Kamie)
-Movement: (+5MA)+20+44+=69 (+12soru)

Vitality: 57
46x2 =+8+61=69 (+12Tekkai)
-Stamina: + 8+53=61

Martial Arts: 63
-Rokushiki: 63
-Sniping: 63

Haki=35
-Armament-

-Observation-70

Can use
Soru
Geppo
Tekkai
Kamie

Weil closed his eyes and pulled eyebrows down...After few seconds of disturbing silence , fishman opened his mouth...

Sooo, that's how it is huh?! North was too cold for my liking anyways... Good to hear this news and thanks for offering complete responsibility on this mission ....However Task was mine to begin with and I cant trus...........

Agent suddenly lost the balance and after few seconds long struggle dropped down like a fly ...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZZZ...ZZZZ

It seems Journey took toll on your mental state ,boss... Dont worry Ill make sure to swiftly accomplish your task.

While world government ship got closer and closer , middle aged ricardo finished his warmup ,drank some more boiling coffee and started his mission with calmly open mind.... Though Weils snoring almost ruined his pre assasination routine....

Ahhh...lets see....There must be a hidden abandoned town between those cliffs... It would be really stupid if i go right through this perfect ambush spot... Guess Ill take the high ground...

Ricardo finally anchored his ship right in front of abandoned town's entrance. Than agent took his ammunition, instrument of death and before flying over the left cliff with his geppo assassin said one phrase.

"Oh boy ,here I go killing again".

After 25 kicks , our cleaner was on top of the cliffs green head... Agent did not expect so many trees and it made mr Vincent uncomfortable enough to activate his observation haki. And now ,with better understanding on his surroundings , man felt confident enough to continue walking towards pirates hq....

Well ,well, well... I can sense everything in 140 meter radius . Breath of animals ,wind trees...Even with my long range weapon I should have an advantage in this place.... If enemies are even little competent, they should have seen our ship...Considering how strong and tough Boss Weil seemed ...I think it is not a bad idea to use him and his ship as a bait ....However if i dont sense presence of pirates ,then Ill have to pay them visit myself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"So here's the plan everyone," Diez started off once he heard the news of the marine ship. "Larsi, have 10 of our men stationed at the entrance to the village," Diez paced back and forth behind his desk, deep in thought before continuing. Pointing at the short, slim man to his right, "Ziosa, use your 5 tree men stationed in the trees in front of the entrance. I want to lay a trap for the marines. Gintoki!" A tall, horse-like faced man perked up at the call of his name.

"I want you to be bait. You will go out to the beach to tell the marines that this land is occupied by a peacful but warrior village outside the World Government's control. Tell them that if they leave peacefully, there will be no bloodshed. If they refuse, many men will die today. Tell them exactly that. Take this gun and shoot their captain. After that run back here throught the trees as fast as you can but make sure that they're following you. At the moment you pass through our guard, our tree men will lay hell upon them through bullets. Understand?" Gintoki nodded.

"Any questions?" For a few seconds, nobody said anything. Then, a woman spoke. Her voice, loud and direct. "Yes husband, I have one. What role will I play in this?" Surprise first rose into Diez's face and then he chuckled. A peal of laughter which sounded more like a bear's growl. "If no one else has any questions, take your leave." Everyone headed out, the woman stayed her position defiantly. Her chin, high up in the air. She had an air of power around her. She wore torn up jean shorts, and a white singlet. A large red band was strapped around her waist that matched the color of her hair. That band was held on by a belt with a big square buckle in the middle. Her boots were tall and light brown.

"Oh, Miranda dear. You know already what my answer is. You'll stay here with the kids and protect them. I can't risk sending you out in danger like this," Diez's voice was soft as he spoke. His face lost the sternness it had when he spoke to his crew.

"Nonsense, the men can look after the kids. I know nothing will happen to them. Marines might be horrible but even they have their morals and just won't injure innocent children. Also, I fight better than all your men. You need me if anything goes south!"

Diez chuckled again. "You might fight better than anyone here but you don't have the power over me, my dear. This answer is no. I will not have you die," He nearly shouted with that loud sentence. His voice and face now had regained the previous stern and hardness from before.

Miranda stared at Diez. A menacing glare on her face as if she planned on stabbing him with her nails. After a while, she stomped off, slamming the door behind with a *BANG*.

"What am I going to do with that girl?" Diez sighed as he sat back in his chair, pondering over his plans.

@Dr.Respect

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After taking few steps forward , ricardo's observation haki kicked in. Agent quickly detected movement of about two dozen men . Calculating strength and trajectory of those same outlaws , assassin stopped for a little and started thinking.

Seems like they are getting ready for an ambush. Hm....How interesting ...Should i surprise them???
If my observation haki is right , those idiots probably cant even scratch that monster of a boss of mine. Oh..wow
......Seems I drank too much coffee....unzipp

Aghhhh....Niceeee..
. look at the snoww???
look how it shines for you????
everything i doo????
And it was all yellow????

RIcardo continued thinking , while painting snow in warm yellow..

As much as i want to not make Weil wake up , I'd rather rush towards the Hq , cut snakes head and swiftly deal with this crap.

I came along????
I Wrote a song for you???
and all the things you do????
and it was called yellow????

Oh...Too much steam. Zipp
Agent used his observation haki and tree cover to move around ambushing soldiers ah head straight for the Hq...

Meanwhile on the ship
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
@Dragomir

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Footsteps traced the snow. 2 sets of adult-sized feet followed by 2 sets of mini feet. "Mommy, how much longer?" said a high-pitched voice. "Not much my daughter, just a few more minutes and we'll be there."

"Mommy I'm cold," spoke another high-pitched voice. Their teeth chattering as they spoke. "Oh, my son," Miranda's voice cracked as she spoke, disheartened at the state of her children. "Here, mommy will carry both of you. Come on," Miranda hefted both of her kids up, one in each arm.

"Oi, Miranda," spoke a new voice. A rough and coarse one. "I know you don't like this, but the captain is right. It's the best option."

"Shut up Marco."

-Outskirts of the Island-

Gintoki hid in the bush. Behind one of the trees, the Tree Men hid in. His nose stuck out from behind the tree as he took a peek in front around the tree to see what was going on. There's the ship, but nobody is here yet. That's weird...Gintoki frowned unsure of how to go by the captain's plan now. Should I just wait until someone comes out or- *FYOOM* a fast figure zoomed past Gintoki out of nowhere. "What the hell was that?!" Gintoki whipped his head around to see what was happened but the figure was too fast for his eyes to catch them.

"I know there's something that just went past me! I must warn the captain!" Gintoki took off running back to the base. He raised his gun in the air and took a shot. "EVERYONE, SHOOT!"

Ricardo should be getting shot at in your next post.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Right after moving five steps away from the yellow snow , Ricardo quickly felt change in the air. Seasoned agent instantly rushed and took cover behind one of those beautiful evergreen trees.

BANG.. BANG... BANG.. BANG.. BANG... Bullets mercilessly rained down on trees, scarring them instead of the real target.

Oho... Good job...Seems like they have noticed me. Agent sighed loudly, he felt little suffocated , but cold blooded killer quickly gained composer by breathing slowly... ..However , those bullets good for nothing. Slow and barely able to cut through those thick plant. O Poor traitors , you dont know what real force and precision is. Just wait for my 21 bullets Salute

With the support of his observation haki , Ricardo could sence locations of all well hidden ambushers...Their breathing ,heartbeat, rough shape ..their everything..

One bullet for one person will be enough... Those bullets of mine are strong enough too pierce through any cover those traitors are using. Here we go.

Surprisingly Weil still continued sleeping , while all this loud mess transpired .

@Dragomir

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gunshots rang in the forest. The pirates looked up at the trees, a curious look of sorts dawned their faces. The ambush must be going on. I hope it's going well.

Out in the woods, bodies laid down on the ground. 5 in total. Looks like the ambush was unsuccessful.

"All fortifications ready?" The thunderous voice of Diez commanded his pirates. "Aye aye captain!" 10 men stood in a single file line at the entrance of their village, their swords stretched out in their hands, preparing for a battle if the ambush failed. Diez walked around checking everyone, his 2 senior advisors did the same. "You there! What are you doing boy?" Diez spat at one of his men. A short, clean-shaven, young man who was trembling. He looked uncomfortable. His sword barely in his hand, could easily be swatted out. "What are you scared? You're a goddamn pirate! You live for this battle. Stand up straight and be ready!" Without waiting for how the pirate reacted, Diez moved on.

From the trees and bushes, loud rustling came about. *Frush frush*. The air suddenly felt unbreathable as everyone tensed up and held their breaths. "Captain! Where's the captain? I need him!" A sigh of relief emitted from the pirates as they saw it was just Gintoki coming with interesting news. But the frightened and frantic look on his face didn't do much to completely ease the tense situation.

"I'm right here. What do you need? Don't tell me the plan isn't working."
"Cap', I never saw their leader. They never got off from the ship. What's even worse is that someone came past me. I didn't get a look at them for they were too fast. So I gave the command to shoot. Hopefully, they're dead by now."

"Hmm."
----------------------------------------------
Out on the ship

"Stay here my little ones. Mommy's going to be back very soon," Miranda spoke softly to her two kids. In the captain's cabin of the Barrel Pirates Booz Barrel(name of the ship), they were warm and had food and water to keep them cozy.

Miranda stood from her crouched position and walked out the door, closing but not locking it. Before she stepped on the deck, she looked at Marco. Unconscious in the hallway to the outside. "Sorry old friend. You've done a lot for me and my kids, but now you're in the way." And with that, Miranda took off running, back to the village, eager to help her crewmates. You guys better not be dead already by the time I get there!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought
“Speech”
Narration

Crunch crunch crunch….was the sound that carried across the snowed upon grounds. Indentations left by a random mooks snow boots as he trudged through another day of patrol. The wind pit king up slightly as it ruffled his winter coat. “Achoo! Achoo! Dammit am I getting sick? Probably from that bastard soaking me in water from his stupid prank. Now I gotta change outta these damp clothes before it gets worse” he remarked to himself, only the chilled air and snow flurries within earshot of his grumbling

“Man still though, $70,000,000. What a haul we got this time, definitely was a tidy some for us. Hell if were going to get that kind of money everytime, I can take a couple sneezes and being cold after hahaha. Even with tha bosses cut that still leaves us all with $2,500,000 each, that’s a lot of booze and women that i can buy with money like that”

Continuing his journey through the snowy tundra in his own money induced world, the pirate henchman fantasized more and more of how good it would feel to have his money in his hands and bandy it around in front of those it would impress. Unperturbed by the cold now that he had something else to play around with mentally, he kept along making his way away from the harbor, the wooden planks of the docks being slowly overrun by the ever present downfall of snow. Even the trees themselves found their branches weighed down due to its continuous gentle battering of white powder. It was a short trip…10min it’s at best, till he reached the town. Or more importantly the bar where he and some of his compatriots had agreed to get a few drinks to celebrate the haul they jus got……

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Minion Island #1 The Arrival
@Fly God

If the marines ever said they were prepared for this, they would be lying through their teeth. Lional, Ulrich and Katsumi were freezing. They had forgotten their warm garments back at headquarters. Unprepared as they may be, they still had to complete the mission. The only thing the trio could do was finish this before they froze to death. Katsumi had the ship anchored out of sight, believing the subtle approach was the best course of action for now. It wasn't his style - but they were possibly outnumbered here so this strategy worked in their favour.

"C-C-Commander, I'm freezing!!" Ulrich's said, voice muffled by they mask he wore.

"I know, Ulrich. But you've got to tough it out. There's nothing we can do about it right now. Besides, you're the one who forgot them." Katsumi replied.

"It looks like their close. These prints are fresh..." Lional said, lazily pointing his scabbard at the fresh tracks in the snow. "Maybe the guys we're looking looking for?"

Katsumi stooped down, his uniform blowing to the left due to the cold winds. He observed the prints carefully. They lead upwards, where the shapes of buildings could be seen. A town.

"According to the reports, the inhabitants of Minion Island abandoned it a long time ago. Which means, if there are prints here..." He paused slightly to look at his men. "Then these are the men we're looking for. Lional! Head up ahead and survey the area. Any pirate that gets in your way, you cut them down. If you spot Diez Barrels, do NOT engage until I get there. Understood?

Lional saluted lazily. He didn't want to fight Diez anyway, so this worked completely in his favor. "Understood."

With that, the swordsman kicked off using geppo to cross the distance faster. The abandoned town was in his sights.

"Aww, why didn't you let me take the lead! I'm itching to fight these guys!" Ulrich whined.

"Relax soldier. You will have your time to shine. For now stick with me. Afterall, he's the only one of us that uses Rokushiki. We need to conserve our energy for the captain."

And with that, Ulrich and Katsumi began their trod up the hill. Cold yet determined.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thought
Speech
Narration

“Finally, shit that wind was starting to get to me. Felt like this damn coat wasn’t even there” spoke the Barrel pirates subordinate. Confidently he twisted the doors handle and shouldered his way inside, the winter winds traversing their way around the empty and abandoned houses that littered the area. They’re original owners having long since left to escape the pirates that now called it home. The gentle glow of the bars inside brought along a fleeting bit of heat as well as bathing the exterior with its comforting illumination

Now that the light was on him, his form was shown fully. He was a taller man of 6’2 with a sticky build. His coat slightly stretched around his form as it came down to cover his legs to the shins. He also sported black wool gloves to protect his fingers from the elements. “Bout time ya made it back man, we thought you froze to tha bone out there with how long you was taking” guffawed a sitting man whose cheeks had a tinge of pink that he earned from his consumption of the celebratory alcohol. “We sent you on a beer run right on time, that other barrel was getting kinda low, ya’know?”

The inside wasn’t overly packed, a small splattering of tables decorated the bars interior. It seated no more than 10 of the pirates, they were spread out throughout the building, each man plenty of room to be animated in their revelry but not overlap with other people’s conversations. With everyone being inside, their coats all adorned different places throughout the place, on hooks on tables over the backs of chairs. Hell some of them jus threw them on the floor with no hesitation(unorganized bastards)

“Shaddup, that’s why you on the next run. You can freeze your dick off then” argued back the new comer. Strolling up, he dragged a chair backwards and plopped his frame into it the wood creaking ever so slightly under his mass. “Hey pass that shit over here, I need a reward for my efforts” he snickered out before downing half his mug in a single go, unconcerned with the goings on in the snow outside……

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Minion Island #2
@Fly God

More than halfway up the hill, Lional spotted exactly what they expected. A bar and it was active. The swordsman stopped in his tracks. Ensuring to stay out of sight, Lional landed on the snow quietly before sneaking up the rest of the way. Once he arrived at the top, the junior lieutenant peeked through the window of the establishment. Full to the brim with what he would assume to be the pirates.

These guys are probably the barrel pirates. Finding them turned out to be easier than I thought. What a drag, I thought I would have been able to relax a bit before we got to fighting. Atleast Diez is nowhere in sight...

Lional sighed and rose to his full height. To anyone inside that happened to look through the windows of the bar, he was clearly visible.

The Marine would open the bar doors without a second thought. It was game time.

"Hey there! I'm looking for the Barrel Pirates! They're big, bad and stinky. Ever heard of them?" Lional questioned with a smirk plastered on his face. It was time for the fun to begin.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
Thought
Speech

Whoosh! The sudden opening of the tavern doors let the chill of the islands winter winds snake throughout its insides. Each pirate feeling it’s icy embrace reach under their clothes and caress their warmed by alcohol bodies….they pulled their coats closer, well they did until they heard someone’s words over the symphony of noise that accompanied the chilled winds

"Hey there! I'm looking for the Barrel Pirates! They're big, bad and stinky. Ever heard of them?"
Hearing the intruders jab at them and their comrades. Every form in the building tensed, creases formed on teach man’s brow from the disrespect he showed them. All signs of revelry and celebration drained fro the pirates shoulders only angst and anger remained in its stead. Slowly a chair scratched against the wooden floors, a man garbed in nondescript clothing rose. He wore a simple vomit green long sleeve shirt and Khaki long johns. Thick winter gloves adorned his hands, what really stood out on the man was the fact that his beard was oddly well groomed. It seemed to go against the scraggly nature of the men that surrounded him

Walking in the direction of the stranger he spoke “ you’ve got quite the stones to just walk into our home base like this you know. Who are you brat and what do you want with the great Barrel Pirates? We kill tough guys like you” His braggadocios nature seemed to seep into his friends as well they stood taller and more confident awaiting his answer.

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Minion Island #3
@Fly God

Following the sudden appearance of Lional, the Pirates cut their celebration short as the atmosphere in the bar grew tense. The stranger had not only trespassed into their territory, but had insulted them. This offense was inexcusable. Lional's ears would perk up as they caught the sound of a chair scratching on the wooden floor of the establishment. A man donning a green long sleeve shirt and Khaki's would step up to confront the young Marine.

"You’ve got quite the stones to just walk into our home base like this you know. Who are you brat and what do you want with the great Barrel Pirates? We kill tough guys like you.” The man responded menacingly. The Barrel Pirates did not take kindly to intruders. But the Marine could care less about his bravado.

"You can call me Lional Carter. Our commander gave us direct orders to take you guys in. WE kill weaklings like YOU." Lional replied. There was no turning back now. The marine smirked, placing his sheathed sword upright and listening to the "breath" of this poor pirate. Suddenly, he rapidly unsheathed his blade, attacking the pirate infront of him and resheathed it in seemingly an instant. A technique done back-handed as opposed to from the waist with a standard grip on the sword.

"Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson!"
Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson (一刀流 「居合」 獅子歌歌 Ittōryū Iai: Shishi Sonson?, literally meaning "One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song"): Placing the sheathed sword upright and listening to the "breath" of his opponent, the attacker rapidly unsheathes, attacks, and resheathes their sword. An interesting note is that the user does the technique back-handed as opposed to from the waist with a standard grip on the sword.(21 Strength, 11 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Lional's DPR: 21-40: 0. Street Level +1=Wall/Tree Level
17×5=85
Strength: 19+2=21
Speed: 19+2=21
21×2=42
-Movement Speed: 21
-Reaction Speed: 21
Vitality: 18+2=20
20×2=40
-Stamina: 20
-Durability: 20
Martial Arts: 21+3=24
21×2=48
-Rokushiki: 24
-Ittoryu/Nittoryu: 24

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
“Speech”
Thought

Suddenly, he rapidly unsheathed his blade, attacking the pirate infront of him and resheathed it in seemingly an instant. A technique done back-handed as opposed to from the waist with a standard grip on the sword.
Almost too quick for the bar’s inhabitants to perceive, their comrade had his left shoulder bisected. No blood seeped from the cut at first, it’s precise fast strike taking seconds for the muscles and the man’s brain to comprehend. Moments later, the viscous life providing fluid sprayed into the chilled air of the establishment…the sword strikes victim registering what happened to him screamed out a blood curdling sound while grabbing his wounded limb

The slashed man’s friends brains finally caught up to what they had witnessed. Their collective mouths dropped open in shock at what happened. Once the blood landed on the wooden floors darkening its brown hue. This seemed to knock them out of their stupor, four men on the left side of the bar jumped out of their seats rushing the man who almost cut their friend in half, intent in crowding and overwhelming Lionel with numbers. Let’s he cut down another one of them

“Damn you marine bastard! You think you can jus charge in here and attack us, we’ll make sure it’s tha last mistake you ever make. No one makes a fool of the barrel pirates and lives!”

@Mr. Anderson

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Minion Island #4
@Fly God
Lional's attack hit it's mark cleanly, the left shoulder of the man before him was now sliced open. The pirate wailed in agony as his blood spilled on the wooden floors of the bar, darkening it's brown hue. His comrades jumped to their feet in shock, mouths agape at the scene that played out before them.out of the collective, four men advanced from the left, enraged that the marine had damaged one of their mates. They were trying to overwhelm him with numbers.

“Damn you marine bastard! You think you can jus charge in here and attack us, we’ll make sure it’s tha last mistake you ever make. No one makes a fool of the barrel pirates and lives!”

With a cocky grin, the marine raised his blade in response.

"Get a grip! Play nice and tell me where your captain is! Don't make this harder than it needs to be."

With a two handed grip, Lional kicked off the wooden floors with geppo in preparation for his next technique, cracking the wood in his wake. Now airborne, he swung his blade to the left with all of his might, creating a powerful gust of wind that aimed to knock over the four pirates in one fell swoop.

"Now, Taka Nami!"

Taka Nami (鷹波 Taka Nami?, literally meaning "Hawk Wave"): While airborne, creates a powerful gust of wind to knock opponents over. It can be done while standing on the ground. The user says this attack is very useful against a group of weak enemies.
21 Mastery, 21 Strength - DPR: C

Lional's DPR: 21-40: 0. Street Level +1=Wall/Tree Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
“Speech”
Thought

With a two handed grip, Lional kicked off the wooden floors with geppo in preparation for his next technique, cracking the wood in his wake. Now airborne, he swung his blade to the left with all of his might, creating a powerful gust of wind that aimed to knock over the four pirates in one fell swoop.
Caught amazed the barrel pirates looked on stunned as the marine swordsman seemed to shatter the wooden bar floors as he kicked himself into mid air. Unfortunately this left them unaware as Lionel swept his blade through the air, uninhibited it tore through the pirates, violently knocking them over and pushing them into the bar

Swiveling their heads from Lionel to their now downed comrades. The rest of the pirates whom were in the bar started to doubt that they were up for the task of taking him on, even if they had the numbers. He had jus taken out 4 of them with relative ease, but they noticed the 4 he knocked down weren’t seriously injured. two were unconscious from bashing their heads on the hardened wood. But they luckily dodged any life threatening injuries

Accepting theirs friends were alive, the remaining pirates turned back to Lionel. Their anger swelling again, they felt as if he wasn’t taking them seriously it was disrespectful to their pride. Disrespect they didn’t intend to let go unpunished. Deciding that enough was enough, they grabbed whatever was close by, be it empty bottles, barstools, a few swords. Hel one of them pulled out a gun and let off a shot in Lionel’s direction hoping to end the struggle quickly before anyone else got hurt

@Infinity

Top Bottom