Info Moving forward in 2021

How many mafia games in a row are you willing to play?

• One and done

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Two games

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Three games

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Four games

• Five games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is no limit for me! I play til the site crashes!

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • I'm done with mafia FOR-EVVV-ERRRR

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi everyone! 😁

With 2020 being a time when everyone got tired of being home all the time and playing mafia everyday we noticed some burnout and we'd like to help reduce that this year.

Our hope is to get y'all excited to play again. So with that in mind I have a poll to see what your limits are, please answer so we can structure this year's mafia games with more excitement 😁

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's like you read my mind because I was talking with Christotoles Bombastus Maximus of the Mic clan about hosting a Monster Maf game, and this absolute chonker of a badboy refuse to join me on any other site. And I honestly appreciate the sleekness and how pleasing Thriller Bark is to the eye, that I'd much prefer playing Mafia here over any other site.

I really enjoy the people here and I do find it a great shame that this part of the forum is gathering dust and cobwebs. I really wish for a revival of this section. Hell I'd be willing to be your apostle trying to recruit peeps back over here, create some memorable and worthwhile games that will make the people come back for more!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That is our #1 goal for this year. The more rememberable the more people want to come back and play again.

Our second goal is to avoid the burnout so we can create these super memorable games.
Beky's Greed Island was a super success, I did play at least one normal ToS game after that, and I had a good time, but it just seemingly stopped up all of a sudden.

I know that Beky has voiced some dissatisfaction with the PR team here as he'd claimed to me he's been trying in the past to put some effort into getting more traffic into the mafia section here, but with little support from the team.

But if there's anything I can do, I would gladly help getting some more light on this place!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While we are at it, why don't we start creating a signup thread and let's see how many of us are still in it for the winning and lynching. Not gonna lie, this is still the best site to play mafia with. And I am still the winningest town, indie, and mafia. Zehahahah

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
While we are at it, why don't we start creating a signup thread and let's see how many of us are still in it for the winning and lynching. Not gonna lie, this is still the best site to play mafia with. And I am still the winningest town, indie, and mafia. Zehahahah
;) everyone is pretty much commenting after they vote.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hmm i would prefer more people use forum then discord .

Mafia fatique and people growing up is a thing of concern . I feel forum will increase in activity when people are done with discord its not for everyone because your discussion gets lost and if server is deleted its gone all the content goes missing.

I would say promote new mangas like JJK , MHA they are new generation of users who discuss this stuff maybe the new gen will draw into mafia stuff.

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wanna play that weeb game this year. Other than that, I'll keep an eye out for games that pique my interest.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mafia can be fun sometimes but it starts to feel like a chore waking up trying to read pages and taking all day catching up and discussing. Inactivity sucks but too much activity can be a killer too.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mafia can be fun sometimes but it starts to feel like a chore waking up trying to read pages and taking all day catching up and discussing. Inactivity sucks but too much activity can be a killer too.
It's looking like smaller game sizes will be more common so having mountains of catch up won't happen as often.
And hopefully with the more exciting games there will be less inactivity. *fingers crossed*

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will play one, any other I play after that will depend on my schedule. Me playing until the site crashes will depend on game activity since I had already quit due to dead games. If its lively yall know im down :pepemusic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom