Sports NBA Discussion Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not gonna lie. He is an easy mvp candidate for the next 5 yrs and just wish he joined Boston.. With that body, speed, and skills, I don't think we get to have someone better than him in many years to come. He ia lime LBJ 2.0
Honestly, he's one-of-a-kind. LeBron never had that length. We may also see another one with Zion.

Btw, who'd you rather have in the next 5 years? Giannis, AD or Zion?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Honestly, he's one-of-a-kind. LeBron never had that length. We may also see another one with Zion.

Btw, who'd you rather have in the next 5 years? Giannis, AD or Zion?
Honestly? Man I am a secret Giannis fan. But I will not disclose this formally lol.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
LeBron's pressure made him cry so he took revenge on the king. :kermithesith:

Most definitely. Can't even be mad at him. It just didn't work out in HOU. It's also a great what-if had he joined LBJ & Wade instead of Bosh since it was originally him. Could it have worked out as well as that did?
He's on the blacklist now :kermithesith:

Ehh I don't think it would have, at least not the extent it did with Bosh. Sure all 3 in their primes were monsters, and could each get theirs. But Bosh was just a perfect fit next to Lebron and a hella of selfless dude.
[automerge]1565019356[/automerge]
BUSTED lol

Btw, did you hear about this? [Yahoo Sports] Report: D.J. Cooper suspended by FIBA for faking drug test that revealed he was pregnant

I died hearing he used a pregnant girl's piss. :catcry:
I saw that shit lmao. Dude got unlucky :pepehands:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He's on the blacklist now :kermithesith:

Ehh I don't think it would have, at least not the extent it did with Bosh. Sure all 3 in their primes were monsters, and could each get theirs. But Bosh was just a perfect fit next to Lebron and a hella of selfless dude.
That's true. Bosh became like a better version of Al Horford. He didn't need the ball to excel, especially with 'Bron & Wade on the team.

I saw that shit lmao. Dude got unlucky :pepehands:
Dude was stupid. STAY OFF THE WEE-DUH or whatever. ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's truly hilarious... I mean. Wtf was he thinking of. Hahaha

Omg. Melo was a top notch forward amd could even stretch to 4 but I think his work ethics had put a toll on his career big time.. LBJ may be stubborn as a player and a coachee but he has got heart for the game that's why he stays.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's truly hilarious... I mean. Wtf was he thinking of. Hahaha

Omg. Melo was a top notch forward amd could even stretch to 4 but I think his work ethics had put a toll on his career big time.. LBJ may be stubborn as a player and a coachee but he has got heart for the game that's why he stays.
Yeah. Melo is just an inefficient scorer now that's not a good defender.

NEWS:

Good news (or bad for USA): Team USA just lost to team of G-League players (y)

Bad news (for Lakers fans like @novaselinenever ): Boogie Cousins just tore his ACL :(

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rip boogie... The old version of himself will never ever go back with that injury. Poor cousins.
I thought the same thing. You don't want to assume the worst quickly but he's the new D-Rose though Boogie was never the athletic freak that Rose was but he's a big man.

Btw, this is the video. He took a step and his knee just blew out: https://streamable.com/8zh8h

:cry:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I thought the same thing. You don't want to assume the worst quickly but he's the new D-Rose though Boogie was never the athletic freak that Rose was but he's a big man.

Btw, this is the video. He took a step and his knee just blew out: https://streamable.com/8zh8h

:cry:
i didn't see it pretty clear in that sequence. Need to watch it on big screen.
[automerge]1565964519[/automerge]
RIP TEAM USA

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't you think they still a center with that solid lineup? I mean, in papers, they got the deepest roster..
Can't really trust JaVale to play every time and AD wants to play Power Forward again. Granted, having more shooters or another wing player like Iguodala is more important than getting another big like Dwight even with Boogie being done. For me, this would be my lineup for them:

G-Avery Bradley
G-Danny Green
F-LeBron James
F-Jared Dudley
C-Anthony Davis

6th man: Kyle Kuzma

- Ideally, I'd have Avery Bradley at PG but I know he's not the same player that he used to be, especially on defense. Maybe that could change in a new system and defending smaller guards but if he continues to suck still then I'd go for KCP instead.
- Even though Dudley is a bench role player, I just like Kuzma better as a shot creator off the bench
- AD SHOULD be a Center full-time.
- As for Rondo, I just don't care for him anymore. Honestly, I would give him lesser minutes than Cook or Caruso even.
[automerge]1566667111[/automerge]
Btw, Patty Mills and Australia just beat Team USA. :catsweat:
[automerge]1566918876[/automerge]
Congrats to Boogie Cousins on his wedding...

TMZ just released an audio of him threatening to kill his baby mama because she refused to let his kid be at his wedding. :wtf:
[automerge]1567069598[/automerge]
Joe Johnson: Big 3 GOAT

Last edited:
Top Bottom