Sports NBA Discussion Thread

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Welcome Nephews! This thread will be used for any discussion related to the NBA on the forum. Feel free to join us, and talk about your favorite team and players. You can also chat about college basketball, as well as any other professional basketball league or FIBA.

For new fans or more casual ones, if you need help with choosing a team to support, you can use to the following chart :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not gonna lie, im kinda rooting for the Warriors to win it this year tbh. Weird saying this but they're kinda like underdogs now without KD and Klay, basically meaning Curry finna have to carry them throughout the regular season. When it comes to the finals, let alone making it with Clippers, Lakers, Jazz, 76ers, and Rockets in the west. They're underdogs imo.

Realistically, I'll choose the Clippers.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"@novaselinenever celebrated at first, then collapsed on his office floor in tears after Griffin's comments ran on SI.com, overwhelmed by the sudden pressure to question his bronsexuality," Noyman wrote.

Tough scene - Barry McCockiner

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"@novaselinenever celebrated at first, then collapsed on his office floor in tears after Griffin's comments ran on SI.com, overwhelmed by the sudden pressure to question his bronsexuality," Noyman wrote.

Tough scene - Barry McCockiner
Griffin went in hard, I thought he was one of us :pepehands:
[automerge]1564769878[/automerge]
"It's deeper than basketball"

Did you see the Stay Me7o stuff? :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oi! Iba na point guards natin, lol.

Friendship with Kyrie has ended, Kemba is your new best friend. Friendship with CP3 has ended, Brodie is my new best friend. :)
Welp. Yours will be a dynamic duo. Imagine 2 crocs in one team. Wuhahahahahah..

No Kyrie? No worry! Kemba and Kanter are nice additions.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Griffin went in hard, I thought he was one of us :pepehands:
[automerge]1564769878[/automerge]
"It's deeper than basketball"

Did you see the Stay Me7o stuff? :dogkek:
LeBron's pressure made him cry so he took revenge on the king. :kermithesith:

Most definitely. Can't even be mad at him. It just didn't work out in HOU. It's also a great what-if had he joined LBJ & Wade instead of Bosh since it was originally him. Could it have worked out as well as that did?

Welp. Yours will be a dynamic duo. Imagine 2 crocs in one team. Wuhahahahahah..

No Kyrie? No worry! Kemba and Kanter are nice additions.
We have 2 MVPs of the last 3 years. Hopefully, it works out as well as the others in history (Dr. J & Moses = Chip, Steph & KD = Chip)

Y'all still good. You're gonna have to depend on Tatum and Brown to turn into superstars. Brad Stevens has an underdog team again and he usually exceeds expectations. Maybe Kemba can turn into IT and be an MVP-contender.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We have 2 MVPs of the last 3 years. Hopefully, it works out as well as the others in history (Dr. J & Moses = Chip, Steph & KD = Chip)
Tbh, that duo is scary. It scares the westerners asses away. If they jived well then they'd be successful. Let's just hope that share the ball well.

Y'all still good. You're gonna have to depend on Tatum and Brown to turn into superstars. Brad Stevens has an underdog team again and he usually exceeds expectations. Maybe Kemba can turn into IT and be an MVP-contender.
I have high hopes with this new line up. And I hope that KW can bring upon a different touch to the backcourt.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tbh, that duo is scary. It scares the westerners asses away. If they jived well then they'd be successful. Let's just hope that share the ball well.

I have high hopes with this new line up. And I hope that KW can bring upon a different touch to the backcourt.
I think they'll be successful in making it work. How successful though is the question. No matter what I haven't been this excited for a season in a long ass time.

I think Kemba will do Kemba things. I worry about y'all replacing a great defender in Horford with a not-so-great defender in Kanter even though he's a way better rebounder than Al. I guess there was no better way to replace him than improve on the things he was weak at.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think they'll be successful in making it work. How successful though is the question. No matter what I haven't been this excited for a season in a long ass time.

I think Kemba will do Kemba things. I worry about y'all replacing a great defender in Horford with a not-so-great defender in Kanter even though he's a way better rebounder than Al. I guess there was no better way to replace him than improve on the things he was weak at.
Welp, we.are talking about 2 mvp calibers there so its feasible.

Kanter has to learn to adapt the celtics system for him to evolve into a more dynamic player on both ends. Sure Al is not easy to replace but we have a monster rookie which has skyway wing span

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Welp, we.are talking about 2 mvp calibers there so its feasible.

Kanter has to learn to adapt the celtics system for him to evolve into a more dynamic player on both ends. Sure Al is not easy to replace but we have a monster rookie which has skyway wing span
I'm expecting Harden to average 40 ppg and Russ to avg 20-20-20 in the same season, lol. :kappa:

Oh shit! :O I forgot about Tacko Fall. He's alright. Only a foot and a half shorter than me, lol. He has a long way to go but if he figures everything out, he can replace Rudy Gobert as the best rim protector in the NBA.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm expecting Harden to average 40 ppg and Russ to avg 20-20-20 in the same season, lol. :kappa:

Oh shit! :O I forgot about Tacko Fall. He's alright. Only a foot and a half shorter than me, lol. He has a long way to go but if he figures everything out, he can replace Rudy Gobert as the best rim protector in the NBA.
40 ppg is easy man. But Russ goin for that hacked trip double is getting dull. I mean, i am not sure if he is allowed to the manufacturing in the rocks.

Sure Fall is a beast in the making.. Gladly, he was drafted by us.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
40 ppg is easy man. But Russ goin for that hacked trip double is getting dull. I mean, i am not sure if he is allowed to the manufacturing in the rocks.

Sure Fall is a beast in the making.. Gladly, he was drafted by us.
I'm sure he'll be allowed. I'm not sure if he'll average a TD again but he can have a career-high in assist because he'll have plenty of shooters to pass the ball to, something he didn't have in OKC.

This is how I imagine Tacko Fall doing if he reaches his full potential in 2K form, lol:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Top Bottom