General One Bad Thing About Today (One Post Per Day)

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As I thought it was a bad idea to go to work. A co-worker found the scars on my wrist, I lazily covered just with a jacket. 2 scars were fresh.
She offered me help and told me I can talk to her whenever I want.
I am afraid she might go to the higher ups here and things start to become complicated.
One half of me wants help in some way but the other half of me is not trusting humans and wants to be alone. Now I am sitting on the toilette being pretty sad.
I just wanna go home and play minecraft and smoke...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Went out to the shopping center in hope to find some fairy lights. Went through 4 stores, nothing. Only LED stripes.
When I wanted to eat, I randomly got anxious.
And lastly: On my way home some elderly couple, who was blocking the whole path, didn't make any space. Only on the last meter, the lady with the crutches moved onto the grass to let me through. The man who actually blocked my way didn't move an inch.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am still a bit depressed, but this time it's cause is the current Amazonas thing and seeing the "World burn"...
The world is about to witness the harshest winter in history of humanity cuz of that man-made fires. Sad indeed, the saddest fact is that fucking Notre Dame fire had more media coverage and 'humanitarians' crying left and right.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The world is about to witness the harshest winter in history of humanity cuz of that man-made fires. Sad indeed, the saddest fact is that fucking Notre Dame fire had more media coverage and 'humanitarians' crying left and right.
Yeah it's really sad. I am shocked as well, the fucking amazonas is burning and only after social media did the thing, the rest of world noticed. After days and days and days. Things are going wrong and wrong and wrong. Why harsh winter though?

For my bad thing today: I legit didn't do much and even failed at drawing something I wanted to draw. So I just went back to bed.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's not just harsh climate changes which we'll witness within the next years, the amount of oxygen the planet is loosing due to flabbergasting amounts of carbon monoxide going into the atmosphere is unbelievable.

It's not just the Amazon, entire freaking northern hemisphere is burning for weeks now. If Amazon and Siberia fires don't get put out within a week or two our way of life is over within a decade, and within 30ish years we might even run out of oxygen all together, making the faith of Earth the same as shown in the movie Interstellar.

Basically, we're done for, enjoy the next decade folks; it might be our last one. ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's not just harsh climate changes which we'll witness within the next years, the amount of oxygen the planet is loosing due to flabbergasting amounts of carbon monoxide going into the atmosphere is unbelievable.

It's not just the Amazon, entire freaking northern hemisphere is burning for weeks now. If Amazon and Siberia fires don't get put out within a week or two our way of life is over within a decade, and within 30ish years we might even run out of oxygen all together, making the faith of Earth the same as shown in the movie Interstellar.

Basically, we're done for, enjoy the next decade folks; it might be our last one. ?
0/10, this makes me depressed. And all people be just saying "pray for it" as if it would help. Guess it was a nice time knowing y'all. Everything will go downhill soon. Climate change has been a topic for years and only just now people slowly want to change. Too slow. Too late probably.

Top Bottom