General One Bad Thing About Today (One Post Per Day)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tried playing DMC 3 and doing the 9999 levels thing... Fell asleep for 13 hours after failing
Duh. I have played DMC4 and DMC5 addition to Ninja theory DmC. My control is really good with Nero because of playing with him a lot, but yesterday when I played DMC3 with Dante for the first time, Cerberus that three head dog, like killed me god knows how many times before I able to get better control on Dante, still can't hit stylish points properly with him. Damn gotta say DMC3 is one hell of a game considering the time it got released

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
phoning with a friend I just met, a sad girl whih got fucked up by her internet bf and she cried to me about her life, it was emotional and I feel shit for being partially jaded.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
phoning with a friend I just met, a sad girl whih got fucked up by her internet bf and she cried to me about her life, it was emotional and I feel shit for being partially jaded.
Not your fault to be honest... it's always like that you can try as much as you like to listen to others but it's hard to say anything of their liking

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not your fault to be honest... it's always like that you can try as much as you like to listen to others but it's hard to say anything of their liking
we talk for hours now, we gamed before with her online boyfriend and he tilted as fuck and now I spent hours with her and after the cry we lough and shit, its relaxed

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
we talk for hours now, we gamed before with her online boyfriend and he tilted as fuck and now I spent hours with her and after the cry we lough and shit, its relaxed
Nice. And no one is to blame here, it's his fault in the first place to make the situation like that lol

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
OJ closing soon, I am sad, alot will be gone, stuff I connected emotions with + exhausted from the heatwave + bad gut feeling

Top Bottom