Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1007
Title: Tanuki-san

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
********************, mangasail

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1007 QUICK SUMMARY
Coming Soon...

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My problem is, Ace and Oden both saved people they loved, and died. But we seen from time to time, oden has more durability/resistance then ace he could endure being boild alive,tough skin etc (similar to big mom and kaido) . plus oda never disrespected Ace memory by bring a imposter and going oh look he alive. so other chance this is indeed oden, and that scar, though other says it's eyebrow crease. though it true it should be on both eyebrows. weird way to draw it, when both eyebrows are even.

Also we saw ace have burial/funeral. They never showed what happen to his body..on potential being saved, while he was near death.Him showing he hanged on to life, showed oden wanted to live. and this makes sense,knowing what we saw of oden character.

I see people mad he survived if true, this guy had grief/endured in his life and bs thrown his way. he deserves to live, at second chance at life. with no evil bs coming after him. cp0,big mom,kaido are in wano. so this is curious, oden the only one with information on raftle beside the journal.. so i do think back to cp0 plot.

Currently cp0-still in the room, not with kinemon and this oden who showed up, so chance low of imposter.
the fox, left and walked off after saying his duty is complete... if his duty is complete.. what other reason is he at kaido island.

I will be positive, thinking on this. and think Oda not trolling, since we got pre hints he drew and left with the cave, he had toki mention oden would not die. also hiyori silhouette or was it toki silhouette showed up on kaido island (where oden shows up) yet we didn't see her reveal. it was oden first..
gonna requote my thoughts here. overall he left it on cliffhanger (suspense, he knows what he is doing) , do you think he would disrespect oden memory, with illusion, he never did it with ace, and i don't see him doing that with oden now.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chopper slapped Queen.
Queen coughed up blood.
Chopper YC level confirmed. :datea:

But anyway, everything is going quite too smoothly for the SHs.
Now that most of Beast Pirates will turn against Kaido thanks to Chopper and Tama, this pretty much solves the non-1v1 fights.

I'm expecting some crazy turnaround when Kaido, King, Queen, Jack, and the Flying Six go hybrid.
Jack slaughtered most of minks in their sulong form all by himself in his zoan form, so numbers don't matter much.

And about Oden...I'm not sure how I feel if that's really him.
Because that means there's a chance that Zoro will return Enma to either Oden or Momonosuke.
Not to mention Oda already teased us with the Kitetsu sword.

Edit: I hope that "Oden" is either Kanjuro or Fukurokuju, although I don't get their motivation if that's really the case.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
let's see, Oden showed he had a strong will to live, the events in his life till end. to sum it up is bs and very unfair. Even Toki sees this, and oda shows a clue, or his plan he hinted before the reveal.

She rips up oden letter. (showing she does not accept oden forced path to death by evil people) and declares Oden to look ahead in 20 years. meaning she gonna save him with her powers. Oda showed this, but people shrugged it off. just thinking she getting emotional. which is mistake since we also saw her almost leave and go to the future before she met oden,only for oden to show up and save her.

It's still unclear if she can go to the past, time/foreword.(awakened upgrade??)

chapter 1004

We get hint of both oden/Toki pre events as seen before and now in chapter 1004 that this would line up with Toki declaration of Oden survives because of her, and her plan.

Oden clue here.

Then next panel changes to Toki, or is this Hiyori? remember toki gave declaration to saving him.

Troubling, i honestly don't like trolling.. plus he did give us a clue, it looks like she crying in this panel. but she has determination in her expression. (is she helping oden patch up is friends) or is this something else.

Previous chapter, before 1004.

we see someone fight kaido man, and wrote laughing message. further hinting this could be toki and oden, sneaking in.. before everyone else shows up.

Now chapter 1007

Shows oden alive and full health. He also has new swords, which makes sense if he intended to pass his swords to his kids, plus he could not be seen with his old swords, if he was hiding out. meaning this might have been given to him by tenguyama.

also, orochi never confirmed what happen to oden father... so maybe he survived, for other detail in the story. for something to be explained. either way oden having second chance at life is good.
[automerge]1615541484[/automerge]

same laugh.. this give more clue this oden is confirmation he was in the cave..

also

where did oden father run off to, because the hag has been impersonating his father for while. Orochi expression, and he sweats.. did he really successfully kill oden father? or the old man managed to escape and went into hiding?

Edit update: was confusion as saw a prop scan, which cut off oden leg making it look like he had a square fake leg. this turn out not the case, and other told me and showed me full scan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love that all the people are embarrassed that they called chopper a tanuki.
And with Drake there to report it, Choppers bounty is about to skyrocket.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My boy Chopper up 1000 points, pimp slapping a yonko commander like it aint nothing :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
1. Chopper is king
2. Toki is alive, now I am way more sure about my theory, peeeew, knew it was a long shot xD
3. For some reason I don't think that is Oden(even though his speech and laugh pattern fits perfectly) but if it is, I am even more convinced of my theory because the A3 finale should end with Toki/Oden actually dying this time around. Toki uses her df to warp Onigashima and Oden fights 1v2 to give the supernovas time to leave the island. If its not its probably some kind of illusion devil fruit because Oden acts the way Oden would act. Like its not a big deal that he returned and thinks its funny.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
let's see, Oden showed he had a strong will to live, the events in his life till end. to sum it up is bs and very unfair. Even Toki sees this, and oda shows a clue, or his plan he hinted before the reveal.

She rips up oden letter. (showing she does not accept oden forced path to death by evil people) and declares Oden to look ahead in 20 years. meaning she gonna save him with her powers. Oda showed this, but people shrugged it off. just thinking she getting emotional. which is mistake since we also saw her almost leave and go to the future before she met oden,only for oden to show up and save her.

It's still unclear if she can go to the past, time/foreword.(awakened upgrade??)

chapter 1004

We get hint of both oden/Toki pre events as seen before and now in chapter 1004 that this would line up with Toki declaration of Oden survives because of her, and her plan.

Oden clue here.

Then next panel changes to Toki, or is this Hiyori? remember toki gave declaration to saving him.

Troubling, i honestly don't like trolling.. plus he did give us a clue, it looks like she crying in this panel. but she has determination in her expression. (is she helping oden patch up is friends) or is this something else.

Previous chapter, before 1004.

we see someone fight kaido man, and wrote laughing message. further hinting this could be toki and oden, sneaking in.. before everyone else shows up.

Now chapter 1007

Shows oden alive and full health. He also has new swords, which makes sense if he intended to pass his swords to his kids, plus he could not be seen with his old swords, if he was hiding out. meaning this might have been given to him by tenguyama.

also, orochi never confirmed what happen to oden father... so maybe he survived, for other detail in the story. for something to be explained. either way oden having second chance at life is good.
[automerge]1615541484[/automerge]

same laugh.. this give more clue this oden is confirmation he was in the cave..

also

where did oden father run off to, because the hag has been impersonating his father for while. Orochi expression, and he sweats.. did he really successfully kill oden father? or the old man managed to escape and went into hiding?

Edit here: Btw look at Oden left leg, it looks like prosthetic leg!???
I remember on chapter 912, Tenguyama said if he have been waiting for someone. So that someone is actually Oden.
wahahahaaaa...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I remember on chapter 912, Tenguyama said if he have been waiting for someone. So that someone is actually Oden.
wahahahaaaa...
Nice catch!
What if one of he 2 sword is Nidai Kitetsu that Luffy stolen from Tenguyama on the chapter 912.
About the 2 swords we can say for sure Nidau Kitetsu is not one of them, the guards of both are found circles. Its interisting that it is once again one white and one black.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wait a minute🤔, when did this happen?
in panel i showed above when mention it. you can see hint of someone off screen who already beat kaido man in the cave before momo arrived, and they wrote message in laughing text. one matchs oden laugh! even momo is sus as he looks at the beat up people.

wahahahaaaa...
That would fit! plus oden got two new swords. and only tenguyama is shown to make swords and help oden family.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It kinda bothers me that Oden doesn't have the burn on the skin that he should have. I saw a theory out there that suggest Oden is Kanjuro painting. I don't buy it but there was a fox around that was able to transform into people, I literally just binged the anime and the thought came to my mind. Right now my money is on that. That fox disappeared after leading them to the weapons. Also when we couldn't figure out who the dark image represents, it certainly looked nothing like Oden. Something is off.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It kinda bothers me that Oden doesn't have the burn on the skin that he should have. I saw a theory out there that suggest Oden is Kanjuro painting. I don't buy it but there was a fox around that was able to transform into people, I literally just binged the anime and the thought came to my mind. Right now my money is on that. That fox disappeared after leading them to the weapons. Also when we couldn't figure out who the dark image represents, it certainly looked nothing like Oden. Something is off.
Yeah, I am doubtful for some reason as well. It just feels like something is off even though he seems to clearly be Oden and Toki is alive after all. Don't really know what to think about all these "hints" given. The only strong hint I see is Toki didnt accept Oden's death but at the same time I have no idea how they pulled it off. Seems like their wasn't enough hints given to puzzle this one out. The only thing I noticed about Oden's death being weird is the smile after he gets shot in the head. It just seemed off and like it wasn't really Oden's face.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah, I am doubtful for some reason as well. It just feels like something is off even though he seems to clearly be Oden and Toki is alive after all. Don't really know what to think about all these "hints" given. The only strong hint I see is Toki didnt accept Oden's death but at the same time I have no idea how they pulled it off. Seems like their wasn't enough hints given to puzzle this one out. The only thing I noticed about Oden's death being weird is the smile after he gets shot in the head. It just seemed off and like it wasn't really Oden's face.
Then what else could it be. Toki would be extremely busted if she can tp someone in the future without being near them. Oden was in that pot with the scabbards. Assuming she can do this why did she leave her daughter behind? She sends Oden to the future but leave behind only one kid and a few scabbards?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
when he was in the pot, i don't see him fully burning, where before a normal guy enter it and shriveled up and died from his burns.

showing oden had more resistance/endurance. we even saw his intro sitting on burning corpse and eating boiling food. from what i saw oda show us. oden body was more tougher.

as for the fox, i saw him state his duty is done and he left. and he only had connection to the original people in the snow town who have since passed on.

why would he act familiar with kinemon, and rest? when oda never showed him meet them. except for kawamatsu (who he befriended and helped recover swords)

it is sus, the fox is cool so would like to see him more. but at the moment i don't know why he would go there to kaido island, unless hiyori bullied him to help her. but it also never showed hiyori aware he fox?

but the oden we saw, talks the same way and same laugh, even does hands on hip pose like the real oden. same manners.

left plot still not ressolved

oden father-never explained if he really dead.
tenguyama-waiting for someone, now with oden reveal makes sense it's oden. possible though it mean tengu was told the plan years ago by someone.
oden journal was saved by someone off screen, later found by yamato.
who told big mom about the opening in wano!? mystery since she got information intel from someone from wano who knows about it. still not shown.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Then what else could it be. Toki would be extremely busted if she can tp someone in the future without being near them. Oden was in that pot with the scabbards. Assuming she can do this why did she leave her daughter behind? She sends Oden to the future but leave behind only one kid and a few scabbards?
I didn't really disagree with you and thinks its strange, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom