Spoilers One Piece - 1045 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He'll need it against Blackbeard. I feel once we get to that clash the yami+gura combo is going to be crazy. Luckily this new awakening is a pretty hard counter towards its aoe abilities. Don't think you can vibrate/create quakes if everything around you is made out of rubber lol.
[automerge]1648639607[/automerge]
Also this is the first time we're seeing Luffy develop a new gear right before our eyes. All of his previous forms were created and most likely tested off screen. So it isn't that much of a leap to believe he's still struggling to come to terms with this new power. He may have freedom now but I believe he can't pace himself yet or is doing too much at once now with his unlimited freedom.
[automerge]1648641435[/automerge]
I've also deleted my picture from earlier, these images are allegedly leaked through a hack from the official manga plus site. Which is a different context, to me at least.
Big-Eye made it like he could absorb vibration. Check his bio *.*

He even used moves like Flash *.*

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey folks, let's try not to post any HQ images as we all know these are leaked sources from Shueisha. There's one forum that almost got screwed because of these actions. Let's protect ourselves and the lovely TB.
Thats crazy. I saw much more Images leaked on tik tok.
I was suprised such an amount of hq scans dropped :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hey folks, let's try not to post any HQ images as we all know these are leaked sources from Shueisha. There's one forum that almost got screwed because of these actions. Let's protect ourselves and the lovely TB.
Yeah, I know. It's why I deleted mine already. I'll probably take the link to the twitter offline as well. If @Nessos can perhaps edit the quote posts that'd be great?
[automerge]1648666858[/automerge]
Never mind, seems like it already has been edited.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nika/Joyboy is to Luffy as Buddha is to Sengoku.

HYPOTHETICALLY Sengoku’s golden skin might be known as “the golden bell of righteousness” (an impenetrable shield) but to the mythical model hito hito this is just this creature’s skin, the same way kaido’s scales make him tough but these are just the scales of the creature the fruit is modeled after. Let’s call Kaido’s scales “the Great Wall of China”.

See where I’m going? Nika is a legendary hito hito and the fruit modeled after this creature has a heart that beats like a drum and when it plays it has many affects I’m sure we are soon to see, but one of them being that it gives Nika the energy to keep on fighting however he pleases no matter how many times he gets put down. The heart of the Mythical Nika is called ‘the drums of liberation”. It does more than what a normal heart can do because it is a physical property belonging to a mythical being. Like Phoenix flames.

In b4 kaido rips Luffy’s heart out of his chest…. Prolly how the last Joyboy died lol
[automerge]1648736788[/automerge]
Chapter is out and it’s everything I could have ever hoped for.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nika/Joyboy is to Luffy as Buddha is to Sengoku.

HYPOTHETICALLY Sengoku’s golden skin might be known as “the golden bell of righteousness” (an impenetrable shield) but to the mythical model hito hito this is just this creature’s skin, the same way kaido’s scales make him tough but these are just the scales of the creature the fruit is modeled after. Let’s call Kaido’s scales “the Great Wall of China”.

See where I’m going? Nika is a legendary hito hito and the fruit modeled after this creature has a heart that beats like a drum and when it plays it has many affects I’m sure we are soon to see, but one of them being that it gives Nika the energy to keep on fighting however he pleases no matter how many times he gets put down. The heart of the Mythical Nika is called ‘the drums of liberation”. It does more than what a normal heart can do because it is a physical property belonging to a mythical being. Like Phoenix flames.

In b4 kaido rips Luffy’s heart out of his chest…. Prolly how the last Joyboy died lol
[automerge]1648736788[/automerge]
Chapter is out and it’s everything I could have ever hoped for.
Sengoku's DF isn't really the Buddha directly. It's a Daibutsu (that's even its name), which is a Buddha statue (usually golden)... hence the golden skin.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sengoku's DF isn't really the Buddha directly. It's a Daibutsu (that's even its name), which is a Buddha statue (usually golden)... hence the golden skin.
I was being lazy but thanks for specifying— fine, he’s a golden Buddha statue human, even better! My point is that what looks like an ‘ability’ is probably just more accurately thot of as a part of their anatomy since they are mythical creatures for all intents and purposes.
[automerge]1648739861[/automerge]
Appoo redemption arc?!? Luffy loves sick beats now….

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am still flashed by this chapter. Also Oda bringing back Luffy get raten by Snake :pepemusic:

But how Luffy escapes is the best. Grabbing Kaidous knows through his eyes :pepelaugh:
[automerge]1648749464[/automerge]
Also Giant Luffy using Kaidou as jumping rope :poggers:

Animators will have a lot of fun at the end of this arc :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kaido through the eyes is fucked. That whole inflation/vore scene was gold.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still dunno why hos fists went through his head but the following panel didn't show anything

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still dunno why hos fists went through his head but the following panel didn't show anything
His head stretched like his eyeballs before. Oda just didn’t do the hair ‘dots’ you usually see on a head bump because it prolly looked like a ballsack like that tbh

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah like at @joby said, Luffy didn't punched through Kaidou, Kaidou turned into rubber and his head was streched.

Maybe Luffys question "Isn't this fun Kaidou?" isn't about the Fight, but about Kaidou getting Rubber properties :pepelaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah like at @joby said, Luffy didn't punched through Kaidou, Kaidou turned into rubber and his head was streched.

Maybe Luffys question "Isn't this fun Kaidou?" isn't about the Fight, but about Kaidou getting Rubber properties :pepelaugh:
The real question is if Luffy remembered to turn Kaido’s brain rubber or not before that punch…..

amnesia kaido for new nakama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom