Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 995
Title: A Kunoichi's Oath

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 995 QUICK SUMMARY
Marco managed to injure Prometheus with his "unique" flame, but BM grabbed Marco's neck briefly afterwards.
Perospero was ready to attack Marco before Carrot-Wanda, in their sulong form, showed up and slashed his eyes. Then BM went back inside.
Zoro-Drake are still chasing Apoo with Queen watching. Queen then went on to say, "it's best to crush their 2nd and 3rd best fighters early on..." while looking at Zoro-Sanji bounty posters.
Chopper slowly figured out how the ice demon virus works, but he soon found out that he already got infected himself.
Nami-Usopp got low-diffed by Ulti-PageOne. Ulti was willing to spare Nami if she said Luffy won't become the PK, but she did the opposite.
Out of nowhere, Tama appeared with Komachiyo to rescue Nami.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So who is this Kunoichi the title is saying? Nami?

• Haha
Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm surprised that Usopp still alive with his skull being cracked
[automerge]1605281733[/automerge]
I don't like this chapter tbh. I like how Marco stand face to face with Big Mom and Perospero vs Wanda and Carrot but I hate it that Nami is being degraded as more loser

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
LOL Oda just trolled all Zoro fandom.
Used 720 Pound Canon against Apoo => Blocked. Laughed at.
Needed his newfound buddy to deal with Apoo.
Admitted he would waste a lot of time dealing with him.
3rd best fighter confrmed!

LOLOLOL

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm surprised that Usopp still alive with his skull being cracked
[automerge]1605281733[/automerge]
I don't like this chapter tbh. I like how Marco stand face to face with Big Mom and Perospero vs Wanda and Carrot but I hate it that Nami is being degraded as more loser
He had his skull cracked on Alabasta too iirc

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
He had his skull cracked on Alabasta too iirc
It seems like Usopp already tanked more then one Ultibutt :weirdpeep:
Not again... said:

Assuming these are true I find it interesting that Marco can hurt Prometheus. This means that the Phoenix Mythical Zoan is spirit based which would explain how Marco can heal.
Seems like you was right! Marco saying that his flames are unique let it look like his flames can hurt soul. Thus Marco is like Brook strong against homies.
Phoenix flames are quite unique said:
This could also mean that Marco might be the only one able to kill Brook :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It seems like Usopp already tanked more then one Ultibutt :weirdpeep:

Seems like you was right! Marco saying that his flames are unique let it look like his flames can hurt soul. Thus Marco is like Brook strong against homies.

This could also mean that Marco might be the only one able to kill Brook :pepethinking:
Or Brook and Marco can power each other up!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Like Marco boosting the Soul of the Soul King :pepethinking:
Idk if you're familiar with battle meditation in Star Wars Legends but I'm thinking Brook doing something like that to Marco. But to be fair the possibilities are numerous as to how Oda would utilize such a team up.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A big moment for nami there.
She was sure to be killed but still didnt say those words. Nami showing that she is a worthy member of the future pirate king.
Kind of felt proud of her. But can also understand how usopp wanted her to lie.
Id love to see Marco vs Big Mom.
We saw how Big Mom kind of had some respect for Marco. On the other hand BM neither did take King nor Queen serious at any point in the story. This implicates that Marco is on a different level than those commanders.
Hope Sanji will face off Queen. With some help of jimbei, queen should be easy tp deal with.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Better late than never...

One Piece Chapter 995 Review:
-Nice cover page request
-Marco and Big Mom clash with flames, an explosive start to the chapter
-Marco mentions phoenix flames having special properties... hm, tell me more...
-Perospero lining up the candy arrow, starts monologuing
-Sulong Carrot and Wanda
-Big Mom isn't interested in fighting Marco
-Carrot and Wanda vs. Perospero match-up potentially beginning
-Yeah, Apoo is running around... guy's a bit of a short-term thinker if he thinks it's worse to be killed by Queen than contend with everyone else
-Zoro wants to get up to the roof
-Queen regards Zoro and Sanji as the second and third in the Straw Hats
-Appears to have some knowledge of Judge that causes his to ruminate on Sanji's lineage more than Sanji himself
-Brook is immune to the ice oni virus
-Chopper begins to figure the virus out, catches it, likely not noticing because he's used to the cold
-Usopp tries to fight Ulti and Page One, his plants aren't doing much.
-Ulti headbutts Usopp, we get a skull cracking image
-Nami is shown defeated, Ulti approaches her
-Ulti wants Nami to say that Luffy will never be king of the pirates
-Usopp has an expected internal monologue (though, I do think despite his monologue, he's proud of Nami's decision, and would have done the same)
-Nami defends Luffy's dream, even in the face of "death"
-Tama shows up to aid Nami and Usopp
-Chapter ends there and early chapter next week... alright

All in all, decent chapter. Once again it seems like things are moving, but only into the early stages of a fight. I think Act 3 is getting close to wrapping up, I wouldn't be surprised if Act 3 ended on Chapter 999. I think this is a chapter I'll like more knowing what comes next, but right now there are still a lot of moving parts and most things just seem to be in the setup or middle stages.

This was more or less my review of One Piece Chapter 995, thank you for reading if you chose to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom