Spoilers One Piece - Chapter 1005 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1005
Title: Devil's Child
SCANS

- Black Maria urges Sanji to call Robin.

- Those who have the paper with the drawn eye can share images and sounds.

- Sanji is defeated by Black Maria as he does nothing to defend himself.

- It seems that he has defeated the male subordinates, but not the women.

- Black Maria's subordinates had a reaction of "Even if Sanji was beaten up to this point, he would not betray his partner, right?".

- Sanji: "Save me Robin! I'm on the 3rd floor! I'm a prisoner!"

- We see the reaction of several characters to Sanji's call thanks to those who have the paper with the eyedrawn.

- Nami laments the situation saying that her rival is a woman.

- Robin attacks Black Maria with a gigantic hand.

- Brook rescues Sanji by freezing Black Maria's web.

- Robin: "Thanks for trusting me, Sanji!"

- The animals that have the paper with the drawn eye are Kaidou's spies, but they are not real animals,they are cyborgs.

- Kaidou's subordinates discover Yamato.

- Jack is going to kill the Red scabbards

- Black Maria Vs. Robin and Brook at the end of the chap

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Zoro rescued his captain while Sanji needed Robin to rescue him. Sanji haters are going to have a field day. :pepelaugh:

But seriously though, Sanji already took so much beating before he gets his main fight.
How the hell is he going to 1v1 Queen like that? Is my Sanji-Jinbe tag team prediction going to be a reality?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i dunno what to say Oda has killed sanji's character and i am big fan here . We know this black maria plot had it coming and it was really badly written plot. Even for a standard fan this should not be acceptable . I expect Robin and Sanji to have better portrayal . Well from here on i dont care much about Sanji he is done deal for me .

I will continue to like the Sanji from pre time skip the man who used to be cool but right now Oda destroyed it and i am tired of defending him from his detractor .
[automerge]1614121444[/automerge]
Zoro rescued his captain while Sanji needed Robin to rescue him. Sanji haters are going to have a field day. :pepelaugh:

But seriously though, Sanji already took so much beating before he gets his main fight.
How the hell is he going to 1v1 Queen like that? Is my Sanji-Jinbe tag team prediction going to be a reality?
Raid suit gives him durability .
[automerge]1614121526[/automerge]
Guys, don't bait the Sanji fans :blobpolice:
Nah no will defend him after this chapter . What can i say my detractors were right all along . :pepewhy:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah no will defend him after this chapter . What can i say my detractors were right all along . :pepewhy:
Y'all are still going through trauma, no need to dogpile on ya too.

But to play devil's advocate... Sanji's role is still very important. He's a good chef! And he also knows exactly what Luffy plans/thinks. And maybe Pudding took away his memory of fighting skills.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Y'all are still going through trauma, no need to dogpile on ya too.

But to play devil's advocate... Sanji's role is still very important. He's a good chef! And he also knows exactly what Luffy plans/thinks. And maybe Pudding took away his memory of fighting skills.
Yea will wait for the spoilers for conclusion tbh .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sanji faced Black Maria a member of the Flying 6 and User of an Ancient Zoan, a strong opponent he is unable to fight back. Even so Sanji faced a strong opponent he couldn't fight he managed to defeat all male subordinates of his opponent.

Sanjis moment will come. Black Maria is nothing but Kalifa 2.0, he will definetly face a stronger opponent.

I am not a Sanji fan, but I am shocked to see "selfproclaimed" Sanjifans being suprised about this situation. Are these really Sanji fans or Zoro fans pretending to be Sanji fans to downplay Sanji? :pepeclown:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let the Sanji fan salt begin! :datea:
A cook never cooks without a certain amt of salt. Zehahahah
[automerge]1614181883[/automerge]
Sanji faced Black Maria a member of the Flying 6 and User of an Ancient Zoan, a strong opponent he is unable to fight back. Even so Sanji faced a strong opponent he couldn't fight he managed to defeat all male subordinates of his opponent.

Sanjis moment will come. Black Maria is nothing but Kalifa 2.0, he will definetly face a stronger opponent.

I am not a Sanji fan, but I am shocked to see "selfproclaimed" Sanjifans being suprised about this situation. Are these really Sanji fans or Zoro fans pretending to be Sanji fans to downplay Sanji? :pepeclown:
It's a double standard for Sanji courtesy of the author. I'm surprised that you're not surprised they're surprise. But surprise!!!! It's an understatement.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Was expecting this since Sanji had to face-off Black Maria . The fact that he acknowledged it, is refreshing . Oda has always used Sanji's chivalry both as a gag and to portray his character , I have always liked this combination .
- Jack is going to kill the Red scabbards
Not to make this a dismaying situation but I think some of them may die . Maybe that's how Act 3 ends .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

This is why i hate these scenarios, why to make character look bad, sanji already faced this scenario with khalifa, viole and pudding ? Trust me most sanji fans have keep up shit oda does to him. Oda thinks its funny or gag but we are in war these situation will only prove detractors right sanji is incapable how can anyone respond to such claims thats not hating character in general.

Think begging to ask robin's help is out of character from a guy like Sanji. His character has been destroyed by oda i will rest my case , i defended sanji since post ts after this chapter no sane guy will defend Oda's poor portryal of him.

Its shounen series so i dont really care much i am not hating Sanji here but critical feedback to author is similar to how rowling messed up cursed child and prequels . Its okay to be critical at times .

However like i said to shottie i will wait for panels.
[automerge]1614221108[/automerge]
A cook never cooks without a certain amt of salt. Zehahahah
[automerge]1614181883[/automerge]

It's a double standard for Sanji courtesy of the author. I'm surprised that you're not surprised they're surprise. But surprise!!!! It's an understatement.
Thats what is my replay . Oda enjoys keeping him in that scenrio and its no longer funny. He keep repeating in loop if people think this is hating i dunno what it is.

Maybe we should chill out at times lol this fandom thing is cringy as hell. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is why i hate these scenarios, why to make character look bad, sanji already faced this scenario with khalifa, viole and pudding ? Trust me most sanji fans have keep up shit oda does to him. Oda thinks its funny or gag but we are in war these situation will only prove detractors right sanji is incapable how can anyone respond to such claims thats not hating character in general.

Think begging to ask robin's help is out of character from a guy like Sanji. His character has been destroyed by oda i will rest my case , i defended sanji since post ts after this chapter no sane guy will defend Oda's poor portryal of him.

Its shounen series so i dont really care much i am not hating Sanji here but critical feedback to author is similar to how rowling messed up cursed child and prequels . Its okay to be critical at times .

However like i said to shottie i will wait for panels.
[automerge]1614221108[/automerge]

Thats what is my replay . Oda enjoys keeping him in that scenrio and its no longer funny. He keep repeating in loop if people think this is hating i dunno what it is.

Maybe we should chill out at times lol this fandom thing is cringy as hell. ;)
What he does os for the zoro fanbase. Accept it. We got a good one last arc, we'll have our moment again in arc 4

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After looking carefully at spoiler its not bad as i think it would be. Sanji will likely fight 2 commander .

Injured Jack will be beaten up easily and his raid suit will draw attention to Queen.

King and Queen have oddly been reserved for rightful candidates . Its likely Marco's match may be against big mom .

Looks like

King vs Zoro
Sanji vs Queen

Both of these match ups are locked.

It has shot up to 90 percent now.
[automerge]1614239224[/automerge]
What he does os for the zoro fanbase. Accept it. We got a good one last arc, we'll have our moment again in arc 4
In the end its shounen this build up was hyped for robin. Sanji could have escaped damn easy but author choose not to do it.

Oda has been doing with sanji from post ts he does not know fans hates this shit. I have read mangas like coty hunter were pervert gag troupe is common but MC had good personality development without cringe . Oda needs to make Sanji cool again like it was in pre ts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well decent chapter. If i remember sanji did not trust his crew in WCI to fend off his own to deal with Big mom pirate this is real character development. The scenes are pretty good but it came with the cost he lost self respect in front of the whole battledome.

Sanji will face Jack and Queen later . So there is possibility or hint he may learn his Advanced Ryou in this arc which will put him back in the game. Oda better deliver i dont want to see this sanji and female problem again .
[automerge]1614256626[/automerge]
It's because evil can be anyone. Man, woman, child, old decrepit man, animals, scientists, conservatives, liberals, revolutionaries, feudalists. It doesn't care who it is.
Sanji wont hit woman , Oda is well known sexist so he probably does not care about liberal and conservative value.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If i remember sanji did not trust his crew in WCI to fend off his own to deal with Big mom pirate this is real character development
Thats wrong. Sanji knew his crew was about to deal with Kaidou with no coming back and thus he didn't want to burden them with the Shit created by his backstory. Thus he decided to leave the crew to not make them deal with 2 Yonkou at once.

In other words Sanji tried to prevent the situation they are currently in by sacrificing himself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thats wrong. Sanji knew his crew was about to deal with Kaidou with no coming back and thus he didn't want to burden them with the Shit created by his backstory. Thus he decided to leave the crew to not make them deal with 2 Yonkou at once.

In other words Sanji tried to prevent the situation they are currently in by sacrificing himself.
That's right and Luffy kept on provoking them yonkos. What a futile sacrifice. If I were Sanji, I'd go Hell Memories to Luffy's face.
[automerge]1614273420[/automerge]

Courtesy of my friend Puck:

Sanji: Wait!!...I don't wanna hurt a lady
Sanji: So I can't protect myself with armament

Chapter in Korean is out including full text translation. Sanji was humiliated all over the island. It's his chapter after all. LMAO.

[automerge]1614273677[/automerge]
Kaidou's men know now that they are hiding in this room and are breaking in. So Yamato and Shinobu fight through them together while Momonosuke is hiding in Yamato's shirt.

What a lucky bastard.
[automerge]1614273904[/automerge]
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1.005: "Devil Child".

In the cover, Katakuri shares donuts and milk with some kittens.

Black Maria needs to hurry and goes to kill the Red Scabbards, so she orders Sanji to call Nico Robin already. The entrance to the 3rd floor is already covered in Black Maria's web so, as soon as Nico Robin comes near, she'll be trapped and shot by Black Maria's subordinates.

Black Maria puts on a knuckle and starts punching Sanji, but Sanji says nothing. Black Maria's subordinates become moved by Sanji's defiance, saying he must be enduring it for the sake of his nakama.

Sanji: "Stop! Give me one second to say something!"

Black Maria's subordinates: "Ohhhh!!
He's going to say something cool like "Go to hell!" then be willing to die for his crew's sake."

Sanji: "HELP ME ROBIN-CHANNNNN!!!
I'm taken hostage in the banquet room on the 3rd floor!
I'm sorry!!"

Sanji's voice is heard throughout the island. We see Sasaki fighting Franky, Jinbe fighting Who's Who and Marco fighting King (we see that King is shooting bullets).

Kid's crew: "What the hell is this pathetic broadcast?"

Law's crew: "It's the guy from Straw Hat's crew!"

Sasaki is mocking Franky saying that Sanji is a pathetic guy for luring Nico Robin to go into a trap. Marco laughs and mentions how delightful these guys (Straw Hat crew) are.

Nami: "Good grief...!! The enemy must be a woman then."

Usopp notices that Sanji's voice comes from a cat with eye-marked paper in the face.

Black Maria says she really likes Sanji so she won't let him go. He will become her pet like the other guys in the room who are trapped in web and keep saying how Black Maria is the only one they love.

Sanji: "No! I want to love all the ladies!"

Black Maria gets angry and is about to punch Sanji again. But Robin's gigantic hand appears and slaps Black Maria. Robin gets an awesome entrance in the banquet room.

Robin: "I've been in an evil organization for quite a long time.
When my friend gets hurt, my "Demon Side" tends to come out!"

It's revealed that Brook has frozen all Black Maria's webs, so Robin could enter into the floor without getting trapped. Brook then freezes Sanji's web and frees him.

Black Maria: "Stop “Black-Leg”!! I won't let you go!"

Robin: "Are those your last words?"

Robin then turns and winks at Sanji.

Robin: "Thank you for asking for my help!! I'm happy you did."

Cut to Yamato and Momonosuke side. Yamato caught a rat with an eye-marked paper sneaking into the room. Yamato explains that these are Kaidou's spies called "Marries" (or "Merries", japanese name is メアリーズ). They are cyborgs that are released throughout the island and send images and signals to the human "Marries".

Kaidou's men know now that they are hiding in this room and are breaking in. So Yamato and Shinobu fight through them together while Momonosuke is hiding in Yamato's shirt.

Cut to 3rd floor, Jack is recovered and is running toward the samurai's room. He wishes to settle his old grudge with Inuarashi, Nekomamushi, and Raizou. Jack tells Black Maria via communication signal that he'll do this himself. The Red Scabbards may be half-dead but they are still too strong for a “Tobiroppo”.

Cut to Black Maria, she's preparing to fight Robin and Brook. Black Maria tooks of her kimono revealing a tattoo on her back with the word 女難 (trouble with women) She's wielding a massive weapon, a long stick that has a Wanyūdō (a flaming cartwheel with a demons' head) at the edge.

Black Maria: "Nico Robin! Your life will be now in Kaidou-sama's hand!!"

Robin: "I'd rather die!!!"

End of chapter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom