Spoilers One Piece - Chapter 1005 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Fan request or start of next coverstory :pepethinking:
I really want a new cover story. I think we've only got 2 or 3 more "From The Decks Of The World" cover arcs and that's it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thats wrong. Sanji knew his crew was about to deal with Kaidou with no coming back and thus he didn't want to burden them with the Shit created by his backstory. Thus he decided to leave the crew to not make them deal with 2 Yonkou at once.

In other words Sanji tried to prevent the situation they are currently in by sacrificing himself.
Actually that is redemption to those scene . Sanji abandoning his crew was because of Zeff but later when reiju told him Baratie pirates were just mere decoy to bring him here then Sanji realized how he cold shoulder some of the responsibility of the crew.

You could look at how angry Nami was when he kicked luffy .

This scene is consistent to Sanji's character he needs to trust his crew to enough and share his burden . Hope you understood what i said . I would say its not bad , Oda will certainly answer this in sbs it might be likely because of the events in WCI , sanji has grown to trust the lower mid trio more now .

Execution is probably terrible , Oda just put him in same situation like Khalifa , viola and pudding . Maybe it would have been better if these scenes were not during war arc my two cents because we have too much to deal now this was not needed during the time Sanji needs to be leader of the crew when luffy and Zoro are away fighting Yonkos. This is why i saw Character regression in him .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So this is very likely scenario round 1 will have F6 losing their round along with Jack.

Marco vs King will end in stalemate. King will likely go for scabbards when jack is defeated by sanji. Marco will aid rooftop gang to counter big mom momentarily.

All the strawhats will go up and fight and aid yonkos.

Round 2:
King vs Zoro/Scabbards
Queen vs Sanji (locked)
Xdrake vs CP0 guy
Weak and mid trios of shp vs Smoothie/Compote/daifuku
Killer vs One of likely wano match ups

Yamato, kidd or law vs Kaido
Big mom vs Luffy and Marco

Finale
Luffy vs kaido

Expected death , i see two big character to be killed off in this wano arc concludes.

Mist likely
Kinemon - Pretty high
Law
Hawkins
Hyogoro

These 4 have death vibes right now

Unlikely to die but could surprise readers

Marco the phoneix

I see possibility of Marco to be killed in this arc the person who is said to have 1 percent chance of survival.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom