Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One Piece Chapter 1052
Title: New Morning

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

readonepiece

ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1052 QUICK SUMMARY
The surviving CP0 member informed Gorosei about Luffy's awakening as Sun God Nika, the Yonkos' defeat and Zunesha's disappearance.
The Gorosei said invasion would be impossible because Wano's borders are still closed, but they wish the CP0 still brings back Nico Robin.
Suddenly, someone hijacked the CP0's den den mushi and ordered the entire fleet to stay where they are. This mysterious person is coming their way.

Cut to Onigashima's Castle Interior, a heavily injured Hawkins walked near Drake who was lying on the floor.
Hawkins told Drake that the person with 1% chance of survival is Hawkins himself. Hawkins fell to the ground afterwards.

7 days later, Wano has made many changes and progress.
People have learned about true identities of Komurasaki and Denjiro, Luffy's heroism and many more.

At The Eternal Graves, Kawamatsu and Kinemon are thinking to build a new shrine for Oden, Yasuie, the daimyos, Ashura and Izo.

At the Flower Capital's castle, Luffy and Zoro have recovered. They ate and drank a lot before taking a bath with everyone else.

At Tokage Port, Franky and Usopp have finished fixing the ships.
Killer and Beppo looked impressed with Franky's General.
Kid told them to not get too friendly with each other because they aren't safe yet. Law feels the same way.
Apoo then walked to the scene with Inbi, delivering the newspaper that contains the new bounties and new Yonkos.

Somewhere around Wano, Ryokugyu is apparently coming. Akainu told him to not do anything unnecessary.

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the TB community!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Daaaaamn, my favorite parts of One Piece always. Right after a big arc ends and we get to see the world.

Great chapter! Can't wait to see the new bounties, new Yonkou, what Blackbeard has been up to, what happened to Sabo, Green Bull...!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gorosei - I love the dialogues of the Gorosei and what keeps them helpless in a situation like this. I wonder what they are going to do after this. Consult Imu perhaps? What will Imu advise them to do?

Greenbull - It is crazy that the man can actually travel the world with a mere flower on his back and I think that Red Dog is well aware of his insane capabilities as a warrior. Does he have temper issues? Or he's the type of admiral who promotes the well-balanced justice? I am excited to see how this man plays.

Sanji - Multiple epic scenes in the background about Yamato and Hiyori. I also love the way he and Brook coincide in times like this lmao. Also, love the gag between him and Zoro and the fight in the background. Never gets old.

Momo - 100% chad and stupid. Grabbing Nami's boobs is just hilarious. His palm almost grabbed the entire torso of the lady. Lmao.

RIP Izo and Ashura - your sacrifices won't be forgotten.

Apoo - I think is now part of the alliance. He just doesn't have any room to betray them. And just like the recently dead Hawkins, I do think that he was meaning to escape Kaido, too.
[automerge]1654863772[/automerge]
@Nessos make a poll
What do you think the SHP and the alliance's new Bounty will be Post Wano?
Who do you think will be the New Emperors of the sea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Nessos make a poll
What do you think the SHP and the alliance's new Bounty will be Post Wano?
Who do you think will be the New Emperors of the sea?
I don't have modpowers in OP section thus I can't change the poll here :weirdpeep:

Bounty I have a cool idea for an Event, who will be the closest to new SHP bountys :pepethinking:

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't have modpowers in OP section thus I can't change the poll here :weirdpeep:

Bounty I have a cool idea for an Event, who will be the closest to new SHP bountys :pepethinking:
we better start it now cuz it will be released after a month after the break.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Greenbull - It is crazy that the man can actually travel the world with a mere flower on his back and I think that Red Dog is well aware of his insane capabilities as a warrior. Does he have temper issues? Or he's the type of admiral who promotes the well-balanced justice? I am excited to see how this man plays.
I'm curious about what's his deal is.
Is he the one who called & told CP0 guy to stay put?
Even Akainu told Ryokugyu to not do anything "unnecessary", meaning this flower guy is coming on his own accord.

Theorists already think that he's from Wano and he's starving himself for 3 years as a vigil (like Yamato).
But if that's the case, then he's kinda bad for not helping Wano.

Apoo - I think is now part of the alliance. He just doesn't have any room to betray them. And just like the recently dead Hawkins, I do think that he was meaning to escape Kaido, too.
I wonder if he will join either Kid or Law.
Him joining the SH Grand Fleet would be awesome too, though I have my doubts because SH are already OP. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm curious about what's his deal is.
Is he the one who called & told CP0 guy to stay put?
Even Akainu told Ryokugyu to not do anything "unnecessary", meaning this flower guy is coming on his own accord.

Theorists already think that he's from Wano and he's starving himself for 3 years as a vigil (like Yamato).

I wonder if he will join either Kid or Law.
Him joining the SH Grand Fleet would be awesome too, though I have my doubts because SH are already OP. :weirdpeep:
If Akainu is the embodiment of Absolute Justice; If Fujitora is for Blind Justice; then Green Bull may follow Wild Justice just as what the bull represents in many forms. He, I think as early as now was already depicted as a headstrong and stubborn character hence Akainu's warning/request.

I am worried about what he will do in his introduction. Kizaru annihilated the entire WG unit in SA. Akainu mopped the floor with WB and killed Ace. Kuzan just froze the falling Tsunami, and killed his best friend, and all. Fujitora dropped some meteors.

Green Bull, I think would not follow Akainu's warning and instead follow his own justice system which may lead to several characters in jeopardy or maybe even death. If Oda really wants to put some tension in the aftermath of this event, then having someone killed, captured is the best way to go.

--- I think Apoo is as good as new member of the low-key alliance.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am worried about what he will do in his introduction. Kizaru annihilated the entire WG unit in SA. Akainu mopped the floor with WB and killed Ace. Kuzan just froze the falling Tsunami, and killed his best friend, and all. Fujitora dropped some meteors.

Green Bull, I think would not follow Akainu's warning and instead follow his own justice system which may lead to several characters in jeopardy or maybe even death. If Oda really wants to put some tension in the aftermath of this event, then having someone killed, captured is the best way to go.
Now that I think about it, we've never seen the panel that explicitly announced Wano's Act 3 has ended right?
Greenbull causing chaos or even death might make sense for the tragedy part.

And do we already have confirmation about the identity of "lurking legend" that Oda mentioned a long time ago?
I would think it was supposed to be Joyboy, but Greenbull could fit as well.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now that I think about it, we've never seen the panel that explicitly announced Wano's Act 3 has ended right?
Greenbull causing chaos or even death might make sense for the tragedy part.

And do we already have confirmation about the identity of "lurking legend" that Oda mentioned a long time ago?
I would think it was supposed to be Joyboy, but Greenbull could fit as well.
I don't think it would make much sense if it was Green Bull all this time. Does he even qualify to be named such a legend?

But certainly he was revealed or at least known by Doffy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sanji and Zoro did fight after all. Great.
And considering the sound effects and the sparks in the air, now they fought a lot more than they did in the Davy Back Fight arc, in which one just attacked each other and blocked each other's attack once (though they were animated doing more than that), without them really engaging in a fight.

Now the animators have a great opportunity to animate Sanji and Zoro having an awesome looking fight. At the very least it's canon that there were three clashes in the fight, which I'm interpreting as Zoro attacking Sanji thrice with his swords while Sanji parried the attacks with his kicks, since Zoro was the one wanting to kill Sanji while Sanji just wanted to stop the fight, but the animators may expand it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
heorists already think that he's from Wano and he's starving himself for 3 years as a vigil (like Yamato).
If Greenbull is from Wano then he should be Oden :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah :weirdpeep:
on a separate note this chapter was rather overwhelming, I had have 2 min break every few pages or so
Also, it seems like every arc with a massive battle against a yonko leads to one or more character deaths, this makes me worry about the future arcs :pepehands:
[automerge]1654897976[/automerge]
Also Green Bull probably doesn't eat since he's capable of photosynthesis seeing he does have some kind of plant fruit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also Green Bull probably doesn't eat since he's capable of photosynthesis seeing he does have some kind of plant fruit
Yes, the fact that he doesn't eat is what led people to theorize that his abilities are related to plants a long time before this chapter confirmed it. It's impressive that the theory turned out to be correct.
[automerge]1654899250[/automerge]
Maybe he's Zoro's father, because of the green colour...

Last edited:

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Things are going too fast for my taste, but the things that got resolved were still good. And oh boi some hype for new emperors, bounties, Nico Robin and Greenbull :pepemusic:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Things are going too fast for my taste, but the things that got resolved were still good. And oh boi some hype for new emperors, bounties, Nico Robin and Greenbull :pepemusic:
What do you think Green Bull's motive is?

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What do you think Green Bull's motive is?
Good question, I doubt there will be much drama incomming, we are at a point where we need more relevations and wrap ups.
I think he comes to warn the Strawhats and maybe help to restore the flora on Wano.

One of my main theories is that once the Strawhats leave Wano they will be chased by the navy. Similair to how Garp chased Roger back then. We didn't have such a chase for a longer while now. I think we even never had one. It just doesn't feel that the navy is a danger right now and Oda somehow has to prove to us that they are becomming a danger.

So yeah...Green Bull is there to "open up" this chasing plotline that will occur after Wano.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm just gonna drop by and remind you all that we have a zero tolerance on transphobia too

Top Bottom