Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bringing hammers out.

:pepeban: :pepeban: :pepeban:

If you can't be respectful the door is over there, don't let it hit you on your a** on the way out.
β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My sincern apologies to everyone who feel attacked by my "Yamato doesn't know his gender"-post.

This post doesn't meant to be transphobic. It was just my interpretation of the character and based on the way Yamato reacted to Namis question and the way Yamato presenting his womans body in mens bath and of course the fact that that One Piece is highly inspired b Dragonball.

It was just me as Dragonball Fan getting Goku flashbacks who also didn't know the difference between man and woman. I didn't think about the I phrased it and that it could hurt anyone with the given context. (Englisch is not my first language)

What did I do? I see my post mod edited.
You responded to my deleted post. Thats what got edited away.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This was mostly a response to some abhorrent comments made in the spoiler thread, and in lieu of that I also removed a few comments that could easily be interpreted unfavorly in a milder but similar way.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My sincern apologies to everyone who feel attacked by my "Yamato doesn't know his gender"-post.

This post doesn't meant to be transphobic. It was just my interpretation of the character and based on the way Yamato reacted to Namis question and the way Yamato presenting his womans body in mens bath and of course the fact that that One Piece is highly inspired b Dragonball.

It was just me as Dragonball Fan getting Goku flashbacks who also didn't know the difference between man and woman. I didn't think about the I phrased it and that it could hurt anyone with the given context. (Englisch is not my first language)

You responded to my deleted post. Thats what got edited away.
I don't think anyone would've taken your comment out of context. I'm pretty sure it's due to what happened in the spoiler thread which was way out of line.

Top Bottom