Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
From reddit:

Shanks to Gorosei:

“There is a pirate I need to talk to you about…”

“… it’s Buggy D. Clown

Gorosei: "His influence will be no problem for us since he is weak as an individual"

Shanks: "No you don't understand... he awakened his DF and can now split the entire Red Line"

Gorosei: "Okay fck this shit, let's make him Yonko"

xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My favourite theory which is completely ridiculous but I find it incredibly funny. Is that the one joy boy is waiting for at laugh tale is a certain clown which is why Roger and all the others bursted out in laughing.

:dogkek:
My theory was always Buggy is the first finding One Piece by accident!
With the new Yonkou I think all 4 will reach Laugh Tale at the same time!

Looking forward to see Buggy in action!
[automerge]1655280810[/automerge]
From reddit:

Shanks to Gorosei:

“There is a pirate I need to talk to you about…”

“… it’s Buggy D. Clown

Gorosei: "His influence will be no problem for us since he is weak as an individual"

Shanks: "No you don't understand... he awakened his DF and can now split the entire Red Line"

Gorosei: "Okay fck this shit, let's make him Yonko"

xD
Red Troll Shanks theory I love it!

But thinking about it, Buggy might really have the power to split the Red Line :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn dude from his introduction I thought him to be a chill guy like Aokiji. This man is more metal than Akainu. :monkaH:
[automerge]1655281332[/automerge]
Also, dude casually defeated two(still weakened) Yonko commanders like I figured.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Damn dude from his introduction I thought him to be a chill guy like Aokiji. This man is more metal than Akainu. :monkaH:
[automerge]1655281332[/automerge]
Also, dude casually defeated two(still weakened) Yonko commanders like I figured.
More metal lmao

I really want his fruit in the RP, I've always been a fan of plant abilities but I didn't want the Mosa cause it's not canon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
More metal lmao

I really want his fruit in the RP, I've always been a fan of plant abilities but I didn't want the Mosa cause it's not canon.
I've said it before but it's really weird that you're drawing the line there :LOL: . A lot of the more fun fruits are in the non canon section lol. I'm excluding the obvious broken ones.

I do wonder if something else happens they seem to withholding a lot more than usual. Or the bounty stuff is the last chapter but dunno.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But by the looks of it, while the Big Mom Pirates only lost their Captain and the rest of the crew will be fine, the Beast Pirates are getting completely destroyed, since the Admiral is taking them all out.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But by the looks of it, while the Big Mom Pirates only lost their Captain and the rest of the crew will be fine, the Beast Pirates are getting completely destroyed, since the Admiral is taking them all out.
I think in sheer size Big Mom always had the bigger fleet.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think in sheer size Big Mom always had the bigger fleet.
Big Moms and Kaidous crew look like the same for me.

Calamities = Sweet Commanders
Flying Six = Combatants
Headliners/Numbers = Ministers

:weirdpeep:

But their Kingdom got invaded once again!
The reputation is gone!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Did you miss the coverstory?
Ichiji and Reiju rescued Niji and Yonji destroying Big Moms lab :weirdpeep:

And it is not over yet!
Ah ok just a coverstory xD

Thought it was something major like Blackbeard going to Totto Land while Big Mom wasn't there xD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ah ok just a coverstory xD

Thought it was something major like Blackbeard going to Totto Land while Big Mom wasn't there xD
Coverstories are canon and BMs territory getting destroyed by Germa is worse then BB would do it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Now I know what the Admiral's fruit reminds me of. That ability is like Cell from dragonball, I wonder if he can use it to heal/enhance himself indefinitely.

Makes sense why he doesn't need food though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom