Spoilers One Piece Chapter 1053 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What changes?
[automerge]1655300689[/automerge]
And yea Morgans is badass xD
Dunno the first introduction he came across as lazy and laidback like Aokiji but here he looks like an outright nutcase lol.

Also the picture from 4 years ago, like he did with the yonko's, is really different.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Dunno the first introduction he came across as lazy and laidback like Aokiji but here he looks like an outright nutcase lol.

Also the picture from 4 years ago, like he did with the yonko's, is really different.

I like this change. Absolute Justice ftw:pepeexcited::pepeexcited::pepeexcited::pepeexcited:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Page by page translation on reddit!
Big News slowly taking over CP0 :pepeexcited:

Page 3

Gorosei: what is this picture?!!! We didn’t allow this to be published..!! And we told them to get rid of the D in the name too!!

Marine: No sir!! We didn’t receive such an order!!And that picture is from CP0 agent, Mr.Guernica!!

Gorosei: reprint this!! We cannot let something like this be seen by the world!!

Marine: we..we cannot contact the printing factory!!
Morgans: Kuwahaha!!

Look at this mystic appearance!!

Spread this to every corner my workers!!

The last message from the CP agents at Wano before they were lost was “It’s Big Mom’s ship!!”

As if I’ll let them manipulate information right now!! In this currently changing world…facts are the most intriguing!!!

Page 4-5

Morgans: this liveliness!! I’ll never get enough of it!!

【Emperor Kaido and Emperor Big Mom have been defeated!!

It took little time before the world is taken by this huge news

The three pirate captains, Monkey D Luffy, Eustass C(aptain) Kid, and Trafalgar Law, managed to take down two of the Emperors who have ruled these seas for decades

And thus the Government has placed a 3 Billion berries bounty on each of their heads, an exceptional amount!!!】

Big News is the MVP of this chapter :pepeexcited:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Morgans: Kuwahaha!!

Look at this mystic appearance!!

Spread this to every corner my workers!!

The last message from the CP agents at Wano before they were lost was “It’s Big Mom’s ship!!”

As if I’ll let them manipulate information right now!! In this currently changing world…facts are the most intriguing!!!

Page 4-5

Morgans: this liveliness!! I’ll never get enough of it!!

【Emperor Kaido and Emperor Big Mom have been defeated!!

It took little time before the world is taken by this huge news

The three pirate captains, Monkey D Luffy, Eustass C(aptain) Kid, and Trafalgar Law, managed to take down two of the Emperors who have ruled these seas for decades

And thus the Government has placed a 3 Billion berries bounty on each of their heads, an exceptional amount!!!】

Big News is the MVP of this chapter :pepeexcited:
Big Chad Morgans. :pepesmug:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Morgans is lowkey part of the Revos. What you guys think?
He is the NEWS! He doesn't care about politics he only cares about HEADLINES!
[automerge]1655310173[/automerge]
Kidd "Luffy, I came here to kill you" :pepelaugh:

The chadness of this chapter does not end :pepeclown:
[automerge]1655310386[/automerge]
Seems like Oda going to start the new Saga with a massacre :pepeexcited:
[automerge]1655310555[/automerge]
Just notice Robin is not the only able to read the Poneglyphs anymore, Chads everywhere :pepeclown:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol with the way he's behaving, i can see the possibility of him losing right here in wano
I wouldn't be surprised if Oda suddenly treats him like a fodder to hype the SHs or the new emperors. :weirdpeep:

But if Oda stops trolling, there will be at least casualties or deaths to end Wano act 3 in tragedy.
Ryokugyu would be captured and explain what has been going on in the outside world.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I wouldn't be surprised if Oda suddenly treats him like a fodder to hype the SHs or the new emperors. :weirdpeep:

But if Oda stops trolling, there will be at least casualties or deaths to end Wano act 3 in tragedy.
Ryokugyu would be captured and explain what has been going on in the outside world.
Another possibility could be Robin and Sukiyaki using Pluto to defeat Greenbull :pepethinking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Isn’t Pluto a ship? Or is my Water 7 memory off? Lol
Your memory is correct. I know because I checked today, after thinking Green Bull might be Pluton xD

(cause I found it interesting how the guy said pluton is here on Wano and then it immediately shifted to Green Bull in Wano)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looking at the raws, it looks like the Beast Pirates including King & Queen are imprisoned in Udon.

Considering the alliance aren't stupid, they probably put seastones on King & Queen to keep them powerless.
That's why Greenbull beat them without breaking a sweat.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Looking at the raws, it looks like the Beast Pirates including King & Queen are imprisoned in Udon.

Considering the alliance aren't stupid, they probably put seastones on King & Queen to keep them powerless.
That's why Greenbull beat them without breaking a sweat.
That's most likely the case. Brilliant take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom