Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 952: HIYORI AND KAWAMATSU

Rate the Chapter

  • Blew my mind!

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Great

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Good

    Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Average

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meh

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Poor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Higher expectations

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Chapter was average, Reverie is a mystery and will be flashbacked.
Zoro did not progress, Hiyori did slight progress. Momo absent just mentioned.
We only got the Gyukimaru tease, nothing new revealed about Kappamatsu.
Tama tamed Babanuki, this was the only good scene, which means they treated Babanuki during night.
Kaido and Big Mom fight still.

I am heavily unimpressed, also maybe because I had a bad day lol.

I rated average, average is fair, oh and we saw Caribou, I liked it the same as Tama and Babanuki.
We made a bit of progress here while just throwing more confusion into the world building of One Piece.

As we don't jump to the reverie and we still see another day of wano, I most likely feel that we will get visitors of the Reverie comming to Wano and then we might enter the Reverie flashback through their tellings.

Hope next chapter is more flashy.
I think reverie will get to be re-introduced after act 2 which will be some time around the complete gathering of all 9 scabbards. I can't wait to see it, too and learn what shanks was talking abbout there with the goroseis.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
117
Reaction score
360
Points
650
Salty Doubloons
0
So many options in the poll :woahcat:

Do you also think Denjirou will be together with a Tiger?
Denijiro could be Gyukimaru. So far it's only him and Neko who are yet to appear.
[automerge]1566031134[/automerge]
Jack sweating from the previous chapter i would have expected him wanting to flee not Queen, and King was nowhere to be seen.
I reckon the rest of Big Mom vs Kaido will be off paneled so Oda can concentrate on the Coup
Queen is just more sensible as a character. Is he strong? yes but that doesn't mean he has to stick around and end up as collateral damage. Jack is just plain stupid.
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Denijiro could be Gyukimaru. So far it's only him and Neko who are yet to appear.
Looks like I am not the only one smell something on and off with that "scummy" (according to luffy lol) guy.

It's a mystery what his intentions are.. Do u know how he was able to have the secret message from kinemon?
 

Kyo

Messages
27
Reaction score
76
Points
300
Salty Doubloons
0
Jack and King aren t scared of yonkos even if they get destroyed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
4,617
Reaction score
8,057
Points
12,150
Salty Doubloons
5,740
Denijiro could be Gyukimaru. So far it's only him and Neko who are yet to appear.
Wano has a many japanese references. Most likely also Momotaro.
I think Ashura and Denjirou represents the Oni duo. Ashura came with the Bull so Denjirou is most likely together with a Tiger.

Besides the Bull we also got already the Monkey, the Dog and the Rooster.
[automerge]1566034528[/automerge]
And Gyukimaru is unlikely, Zoro defeated him with ease.
 
Last edited:

Kyo

Messages
27
Reaction score
76
Points
300
Salty Doubloons
0
benkei in japanese folklore is a beast dude dying standing like whitebeard but in one piece story why he a bitch odaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
117
Reaction score
360
Points
650
Salty Doubloons
0
Looks like I am not the only one smell something on and off with that "scummy" (according to luffy lol) guy.

It's a mystery what his intentions are.. Do u know how he was able to have the secret message from kinemon?
Who Caribou? Dude wants to be SH. He is putting in the work to earn Luffy's trust lol.
 
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
2,972
Points
2,950
Salty Doubloons
2,063
Overall was good chapter !! Spoiler section in OJ was all about power level...
It's just me or both Kaido and BM had brushes on face ?
I won't call that a fight , looks like they r still exchanging some weapon strikes...
Queen was hilarious in this chapter , I would place him over cool / 24X7 serious characters..
We r getting idea of in which direction this plot is heading...
 
Messages
117
Reaction score
360
Points
650
Salty Doubloons
0
Overall was good chapter !! Spoiler section in OJ was all about power level...
It's just me or both Kaido and BM had brushes on face ?
I won't call that a fight , looks like they r still exchanging some weapon strikes...
Queen was hilarious in this chapter , I would place him over cool / 24X7 serious characters..
We r getting idea of in which direction this plot is heading...
Big mom has been way underestimated in the communities. Oda is showing why she is indeed one of the four emperors.
 
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
hope denjiro isn t kyoshiro
Actually I love him to be it. There's 87% potential that it is him. I mean, we haven't seen any interaction between him and outed scabbards. It seems Oda is avoiding their early interaction to delay the revelation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Big mom has been way underestimated in the communities. Oda is showing why she is indeed one of the four emperors.
I agree. She was humiliated in the previous arc and didn't shine like how a yonko should be. She was like a laughingstock like Mr. Satan from DBZ but with Jireh level power. Smh
[automerge]1566045812[/automerge]
I think he is Gyukimaru lol
That'd be a 360° twist but why call one of the scabbards kawamatsu-sama?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
15,328
Reaction score
45,316
Points
33,800
Salty Doubloons
640
Don t know maybe,it s hard to predict oda
The first time I saw him, that's my impression and it didn't change.

I wouldn't be surprised if Oda kills us one more time for bringing us another comical personality for The last hidden scabbard.
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I still believe that Kawamatsu is half fishmen half mink. It would be so cool to have a hybrid who's closely supporting the strawhats and wano.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom