Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 952: HIYORI AND KAWAMATSU

Rate the Chapter

  • Blew my mind!

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Great

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Good

    Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Average

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meh

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Poor

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Higher expectations

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
I still believe that Kawamatsu is half fishmen half mink. It would be so cool to have a hybrid who's closely supporting the strawhats and wano.
I dunno, when he laughed he reminded me A LOT of Fukurou. And I feel like they are quite similar style-wise. Maybe both of them are from same tribe?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I dunno, when he laughed he reminded me A LOT of Fukurou. And I feel like they are quite similar style-wise. Maybe both of them are from same tribe?
damn fukurou also was a strange one, but he didnt have this fishhands did he?
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
Need to check this out before spoiling myself, time for some binge reading since I didn't really read trough last few chapters.

Woo wee! :blobwavecool:
 

Shion

Lost Soul
Messages
687
Reaction score
3,597
Points
3,000
Salty Doubloons
4,872
damn fukurou also was a strange one, but he didnt have this fishhands did he?
I don't think so. But he also didn't look like a human, that's for sure lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Messages
1,042
Reaction score
5,744
Points
7,300
Salty Doubloons
3,259
It was a good chapter . Queen was hilarious .
Wonder what Gyukimaru's connection to Kawamatsu will reveal and how Zoro fits into this plot .

I haven't counted the days actually but i guess there are only a few days before the festival . Since Akainu v Aokiji took 11 days , wonder how any days will Kaido v Big Mom will take or that it will get interfered . That their stand-off will lead to the Kinemon plan's to invade Onghishima . I reckon ACT 2 will end just on the eve of festival and we may juicy details of Reverie .
 
Messages
53
Reaction score
341
Points
575
Salty Doubloons
0
I quickly reread from 937 to get an overview on the bridge battle and some general storylines.
Everything is going good, maybe even too good now. We already have 8/9 scabbards, a decent headcount to start a riot with some extraordinary non-scabbards.

The weapons issue, as Gambit said, will probably be addressed by the snowy bridge monk.
Gyukimaru will solve the problem on weapons. He has stolen too much to accommodate the rebels
Will he be the 9th scabbard tho? It could be, as Gyukimaru does not reveal his hair or ears. Fattening is a thing after 20 years appearantly so the figure can change.


Chapter was average, Reverie is a mystery and will be flashbacked.
Zoro did not progress, Hiyori did slight progress. Momo absent just mentioned.
We only got the Gyukimaru tease, nothing new revealed about Kappamatsu.
Tama tamed Babanuki, this was the only good scene, which means they treated Babanuki during night.
Kaido and Big Mom fight still.

I am heavily unimpressed, also maybe because I had a bad day lol.
This is true. No real new information is given on the bridge battle, and the rebel progress seems to be okayish. My shounen senses tell me that there will be something that ruins those plan tho.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
I quickly reread from 937 to get an overview on the bridge battle and some general storylines.
Everything is going good, maybe even too good now. We already have 8/9 scabbards, a decent headcount to start a riot with some extraordinary non-scabbards.

The weapons issue, as Gambit said, will probably be addressed by the snowy bridge monk.

Will he be the 9th scabbard tho? It could be, as Gyukimaru does not reveal his hair or ears. Fattening is a thing after 20 years appearantly so the figure can change.




This is true. No real new information is given on the bridge battle, and the rebel progress seems to be okayish. My shounen senses tell me that there will be something that ruins those plan tho.
Oh, you have good shounen senses now that you mention it.
We will either get some supernova clashes or now that both Yonkos are busy with each other, it could also be fitting for a marine invasion.
With the Navy Invasion we could also get Reverie flashbacks...

Just my shounen sense tells me:
We have to first defeat Orochi and release the Samurai from their shackles, that's the best way to oppose both Yonkos.
Secondly Orochi needs to negotiate with the World Government, which means that if there is any Navy invasion, it will happen before Orochis downtake.

Also Vegapunk sending his new weapons to Wano, to have a testrun vs the Supernovas is also possible imho.
Anyway this chapter rly was laying low, I hope we get more shape next chapter.
 
Messages
3,336
Reaction score
10,079
Points
9,000
Salty Doubloons
1,061
K just did. And I suddenly want Kawamatsu to join the skeleton Sunny crew for good. What an awesome char... Kappapappa! :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Rej
Messages
670
Reaction score
1,237
Points
2,250
Salty Doubloons
997
Kawamatsu is one of my favorite characters and happy to see Shutenmaru being really helpful
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom