Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This chapter just opened up a new layer towards the sword aspect of one piece by introducing meito swords with special abilities. I love it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My personal preference is for zoro to come from a normal family and become a great swordsman by making a name for himself.
Also curious why they didnt have a panel of Sanji training as well. I find that odd.
I can't wait to see how 956 starts
this! zoro is the symbol of hardwork in one piece universe, its been shown in manga that he need to train like crazy but still cant beat kuina, and in its been shown in anime that he is an idiot who never held a sword then challange kuinas dojo

my point is, Zoro start at zero without talent and bloodline, pls dont ruin his character

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't know why, but I feel like there are two traitors, one in Wano and a different one that told Jack about Raizo and Zou. I'm in the camp that Law is a red herring and that he is plotting something else. He's a smart guy and manipulative. I hope we get to see some of whatever he's planning in act 3.

Hmm Law told Luffy he wouldn't betray him and Luffy would just force Law to hold his end of the alliance up until Kaido is defeated.

I think Bepo is the traitor since someone gave Jack the coordinates of Zou and Bepo was both on Zou and on Wano at the time, and without Law's supervision.
But Bepo is loyal to Law. If Law isn't the traitor, I really doubt Bepo would turn his back on Law that way. After all he had to know that leaving Law in Punk Hazard was to target Doffy and could lead to being on the wrong side of Kaido.

Im sorry, if this is random, but i just thought about why they need thousends of ppl for an army, when Law could just go to Kaido and Mommy and shambles their hearts with some random frogs or something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I read this as Law switching Kaido and Big Mom with shambles. Now that would be scary...:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This chapter just opened up a new layer towards the sword aspect of one piece by introducing meito swords with special abilities. I love it.
Not actually special abilities... Sandai Kitetsu was cursed, Yubashiri was light, Shusui was heavy, Enma is for the strong.... I don’t think this actually means anything outside of Oda wants to make sure each sword Zoro gets is actually distinct from the other despite an arbitrary grading

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I don't know why, but I feel like there are two traitors, one in Wano and a different one that told Jack about Raizo and Zou. I'm in the camp that Law is a red herring and that he is plotting something else. He's a smart guy and manipulative. I hope we get to see some of whatever he's planning in act 3.
But IMHO Law doesn't know about Lady Hyori. And also he doesn't know what happen in Udon.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not actually special abilities... Sandai Kitetsu was cursed, Yubashiri was light, Shusui was heavy, Enma is for the strong.... I don’t think this actually means anything outside of Oda wants to make sure each sword Zoro gets is actually distinct from the other despite an arbitrary grading
I agree. Each sword seems to have a particular characteristic different to any other blade. Is sword characterization could say from Oda. And is good to be that way because swordman is the most important aspect in terms of power, not the katana.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But IMHO Law doesn't know about Lady Hyori. And also he doesn't know what happen in Udon.
That's kind of part of why I think Law and the members of his crew are not the traitor. That and he's been built up so much over that past arcs as an ally of the Strawhats that IMO it would feel weird if he suddenly betrayed the alliance. That being said, I think he is up to something else though, otherwise why would he cut off all of his communication with the rest of the alliance.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who will Luffy fight before Kaido? He needs to test and improve his CoA

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Who will Luffy fight before Kaido? He needs to test and improve his CoA
Maybe King? i believe he is armament haki expert like Katakuri was in observation haki. Is the biggest test before Kaido i think. I would be great.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's kind of part of why I think Law and the members of his crew are not the traitor. That and he's been built up so much over that past arcs as an ally of the Strawhats that IMO it would feel weird if he suddenly betrayed the alliance. That being said, I think he is up to something else though, otherwise why would he cut off all of his communication with the rest of the alliance.
Agreed... But whatever plan Law made, I really think it will benefit the alliance at last. To be honest I think the traitor is someone among the people who gather at wano kuri.. Since only them knew Lady hyori is alive. Or maybe there is one of Oniwabanshu who is spying on them all this time.
[automerge]1568540626[/automerge]
Still two yonkou commanders and Kyoshiro. Enough for Zoro. To me King is in another league.
Any swordsman among Kaido commanders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom