Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 957: Ultimate

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just WOW! Oda did it again, what a mastermind to create such an hype without any fights or the main Protagonists ! The Lore of One Piece is truly amazing . Garp is a beast ?? And again so many new possibilities. I don’t even know where to start ??‍♂
Oden Flashback will be something special , can’t wait for it!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You can check for yourself lol the voting is public if you click on the vote hahah
I did not know I could do that. I love you :pepehammer::ghostie:

So @Vlad D. Impaler lets talk, I wanna know why you thought the chapter was awful, just curious :blobcoolthink
[automerge]1569760252[/automerge]
Not gonna lie but I found wano kinda boring earlier.
now I am really hyped.
I did too aint even lying

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah I found that too but couldn't see if it mentioned anywhere where they got shanks name being Rock D. Shanks from lol
I finally found it in the comments.
The "Shanks D. Rock" came from the french "Shanks le Roux". So basically a misintrepretation of people who can't speak french ^^

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Trying too hard to mix up things. I don't want EVERYTHING to be connected to praise the lore. Every great character need not be the by-product of big parents and have terrible past.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Trying too hard to mix up things. I don't want EVERYTHING to be connected to praise the lore. Every great character need not be the by-product of big parents and have terrible past.
Basically, the beatiful of OP, the place where all characters have their own particular motivations that make them differently specials one to another.

Magical.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Amazing chapter, now we know the bounties of the yonko, still to know the bounties of Rocks, Rayleigh and Oden.
Although I think oden returned to wanno because of what he learned at Raftel, the thing I don’t get is why didn’t Marco mencioned him when talking to Nekomamuchi.
But now I understand why oden wanted to open wanno to the world. Wanno is key to the voyde century, created the poneygliph and was an ally to the old kingdom. I wonder what sengoku was implying when talking to sakazuki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah but u know they gunna :lazysmplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What if jewelry bonney is in god valley when the fight happened and she turned rocks into a baby. Similar with the movie sky high the villain turns into a baby and waited for years for revenge. Maybe rocks is the lurking legend just waiting for the right time to have revenge.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
yeah I found that too but couldn't see if it mentioned anywhere where they got shanks name being Rock D. Shanks from lol
The name comes from a rumor that Oda released Shanks full name by mistake in 2001 at a Japenese manga convention. This rumor is 18 years old.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Some people in the one piece community believe that God Valley is Emerald City because bellamy mentioned it like an island that was extinct.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Some people in the one piece community believe that God Valley is Emerald City because bellamy mentioned it like an island that was extinct.
I hope Luffy can catch that Rayquaza because it seems like he don't have any masterball :dogkek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom